Emma Roberts Teaches Kiernan Shipka

Story Info
Emma brings Kiernan to the Lodge as her new protege.
8.5k words
4.94
14.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who do you keep texting, anyway?" I say as I watch Emma swaying around while looking at her phone. She had just arrived for the night, and was still in the process of getting herself settled.

"No one, don't worry about it," Emma replied as she set her phone down on the nightstand. That was the last I saw of the phone for a little while. After putting it down, Emma leaned over the bed, and then looked back at me, tapping the zipper of her dress with one fingernail. Emma was not one to mince words when she was at the Lodge, so I didn't ask again. I got her out of the dress in no time at all, and we soon found ourselves becoming entangled in the sheets.

One very hard, aggressive fuck later, Emma and I were laying back in bed. The night was cold and rainy, so there was no point in getting out of bed at all. She was trying to smooth her hair back into place with one hand, while her other hand had retrieved her phone. I didn't mind. The only rule for the Lodge regarding phones or social media was that you couldn't post anything specific that would allow people to pick up on where you were or pictures specific enough that people could identify specific backgrounds (in case someone identified that multiple celebs were in the same place). As I glanced over, I saw Emma scrolling through pictures. I thought they were her's for a moment, seeing pictures of a blonde, but then Emma rolled closer to me, and held the phone out for me to look at. I took the phone from her and looked, and there was Kiernan Shipka.

"Do you think she's pretty?" Emma asked as she put her hand on my chest. I nodded, and Emma looked over at me. "Do you really think she's pretty? Keep scrolling." I did as she told, going through more and more pictures of Kiernan on Emma's phone. That was when Emma's hand started to move down. It went back under the sheets, and soon made its way to my cock. Somehow, Emma had pictures of Kiernan I'd never seen before. I kept scrolling, and Emma started to stroke my cock slowly, peppering me with questions while watching me look at Kiernan.

Kiernan being flirty with the camera, Emma asking "Can you imagine her staring up at you while she sucks your cock?"

Kiernan posing in a dress, Emma asking "Do you like her legs? Wouldn't you love her to spread them for you?"

Then, finally I hit the bombshell. Kiernan, in a lacy red bra and a pair of red panties, posing on a bed. My cock was rock-hard now, with Emma starting to jerk it faster as she leaned in to whisper, "Do you want to fuck her?...I've been texting her about...things..." I gave Emma an only somewhat scolding glance, and she gave her mischievous grin and started to climb on top of me. Her legs ran against mine as her hand kept working my cock.

"Please please please let me bring her here," she quietly begged with a pouty look on her face. "She'd love it, you'd love her. She and I have become friends since that movie we did together. She really, really needs this. And you could have us together..." Emma teased my cock against her pussy, pushing the tip against her lips just enough for me to feel how wet she was.

"Alright," I agreed as I looked up at her. "If you can get her to agree with the rules and prepare her, you can bring her."

"Yes, yes!" Emma nodded happily before bending down. She locked her lips onto mine, putting one hand on my face. The other stayed on my cock, teasing me a little more. "I'm gonna bring her to you..." Emma whispered between kisses and then sank her pussy down onto my cock, starting to ride it again. "And I'm gonna watch you fuck the shit out of her..."

Emma was as good as her word. About a month later when both of their schedules aligned, Emma and Kiernan showed up at the Lodge together. They both showed up in the middle of the week, much to my delight. The place had been quiet ever since the entirety of the house had departed after the weekend. But now with these two I had a feeling the days would be occupied for quite some time. As I opened the doors to let them in, Emma greeted me with an excited jumping hug before locking her lips onto me for a hard kiss. When she finally pulled away, she bit her lip and gave me the most telling look, then turned to Kiernan to introduce me. Kiernan smiled, politely leaning in and giving me a hug.

"Don't worry," Emma said as she watched Kiernan's shyness come through in the hug, "She seems timid now, but she hasn't been timid to me the nights we were together. Have you?" I glanced over at Kiernan as she suppressed a tiny smirk on her face and blushed. Emma turned away from me and moved closer to Kiernan, almost leaning into her.

I gesture for the two of them to follow me, leaving their bags at the door for now. Emma takes Kiernan by the hand as we guide her quickly through the house. None of us speak. Emma points nothing out as we walk through the main hall of the house and up the stairs to the bedrooms. Kiernan seems like she's about to start giggling in that obvious "I can't believe I'm doing this" sort of way, and Emma keeps narrowing her eyes at me because she wants this as much as I do.

We pass no one else on the way to my room. But for Kiernan's sake, I close the doors behind us when we get in there. When I turn around again, Emma and Kiernan are close again. Emma softly plants a few kisses on Kiernan's lips before reaching up and brushing her hair back behind her ear. Kiernan returns the kisses, reaching out and putting her hands on Emma's hips, but Emma gracefully pulls away. Emma takes a step back, keeping her eyes locked on me as she backs up and sits down on the bed. I have to stop myself from being distracted by Emma's legs sticking out of her sundress as she climbs on the bed, but it's when Kiernan turns to look at me that I have no issue with that. Kiernan, wearing very tight jeans and a black t-shirt, looks me up and down. Her hands reflexively touch her thighs, and I catch her tongue starting to lick her lips before she catches herself and stops. I start to walk toward her, and her nose gives a little crinkle before she grins again.

"Hi..." she whispers with the grin still on her face.

"Hello..." I say back as I lean in. Kiernan tilts her face up towards mine just before our lips meet. We kiss once, holding our lips together gently, but then some switch in Kiernan completely flips. She lets out a quiet moan as her lips press into mine again, parting and letting her tongue out. She moves forward to press her hips into me while both arms wrap around my waist and reach up toward my shoulders. Whatever sweet-tasting lipgloss Kiernan was wearing is on my tongue in an instant before she licks it back with her own. Her hands try to pull me into her tighter, but my own start to roam her body. I first take both hands and put them on either side of her face, kissing her harder for a moment before I run them through her blonde hair. Kiernan responds with a moan, and she playfully catches my bottom lip between her teeth.

My hands run down her arms onto her waist before stopping at her hips. Her petite figure felt even tinier when I got my hands around it, and my fingers lead the way as my hands ran under her shirt. My thumbs pressed into her tight stomach a little as my fingers caressed her hips, but that lasted only a minute before I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started to lift it up. Kiernan took the hint and lifted her arms over her head, letting the shirt lift up and off of her. I tossed it aside and looked down at her perky cleavage in a red bra that had a layer of black lace over the top. She brought her hands up and smoothed her hair back over her head, before she reached for me again. This time, both hands went to my face, fingers at my cheeks as she lowered my face back to her lips.

We kissed more as my hands began to run over her stomach and the exposed skin on her back and shoulders. The dim lights that were on in the room gave her pale skin a pleasant glow, and I occasionally opened my eyes to take a peak at her as we kissed. I could only last so long before my hands went lower, taking her around the waist again. I hooked my fingers into the loops of her belt, and then started walking her backwards, towards the bed. She didn't seem to notice, putting one hand on the back of my head as we kissed and walking in step with me. But, when my hand ran along the front of her jeans and popped the button on them open, she noticed. Her mouth opened against mine, letting out the tiniest gasp before she turned it back into a tongue-lead kiss. I lowered the zipper on her jeans, which did mostly nothing because of how tight they were, and just as I did, Kiernan's thighs touched the bed.

Kiernan reached back to catch herself. There was no need however, as her fall ended up with her seated at the edge of the bed. She looked up at me with a more innocent look on her face, and then glanced down at herself. I bent myself at the waist, leaning down to kiss her again, but as I did my hands hooked into the waist of her jeans. I gave one sharp tug, and they barely budged at all. The sheer force of the movement had Kiernan gasp again, letting out a sharp breath between kisses. I felt her lift up her legs a little, giving me an opening to pull the jeans off more, but instead I just reached up and lightly pushed her back onto the bed. She laid back, head resting against the duvet for a moment. Emma was just a few feet away, but did nothing but watch intently. I reached my hands up again, taking her jeans by the waist, and then giving another pull. This time they budged, slipping down just past her razor-sharp hipbones. I got a lovely tease of her panties as I pulled again, and Kiernan lifted her head up from the bed to watch. I pulled again, getting them down to the tops of her thighs as she watched with her mouth slightly agape.

I looked up at her, locking eyes with her as I started to slowly slide the jeans off her legs. There was a slight tremble in her knees that became all the more apparent when I pulled them past, but Kiernan regained her composure enough to tuck her knees up into her chest and point her feet into the air so I can pull the jeans straight off. She watched as I dropped the jeans to the floor beside me, watching me admire her body. She laid flat again, dangling her calves off the bed. The panties she was wearing were bikini style, stretching out and laying low on her hips, with the same red color covered by pieces of black lace as her bra.

My hands started to run up her legs starting at her knee, and I felt her body shake just a little as I felt my way up her thigh. I glanced up at her, and saw one of her hands stretched over her mouth, fingers partially covering up a silent moan. It stayed there as I let my hands run up her thighs to her panties, and behind her fingers I saw her grin forming again. I did nothing but run my hands over her hip for a moment, teasing the sides of her panties but not pulling them down. Then, I started to move down on my knees. Kiernan lifted her head up again to see where I was going curiously, but once I was on my knees in front of the bed I reached toward her. My fingers locked around her calves and gave her a sharp pull towards me, causing Kiernan to squeal in delight as her hips moved closer to me. Her legs were dangling off the bed now, with me kneeling in front of her.

Kiernan sat up straight, eyes getting wider as I positioned myself. I leaned forward, parting her thighs just enough for me to settle between her legs. I started my hands on her inner thighs, and looked up at her as I started to slide them closer to her panties. She bit her lip as she watched, teeth locking into the shiny skin, and that being the only movement she made. I ran my fingers over the front of her panties. There was hardly any pressure as I did it, just a very weak tease over the front and down between her thighs, but that didn't stop Kiernan from letting out a small shudder. I leaned my face in higher, planting my lips above her panties and starting to kiss downward. Her mouth opened in surprise again as she felt my lips move from the bottom of her stomach until they came to the line of her panties. But I didn't stop. I reached up with both hands, slipping my fingers under them, and then pulling down just a little. My lips followed, kissing the now exposed skin directly over her pussy, and Kiernan's breathing started to accelerate. I kept her panties on her, I just pulled them away far enough for my mouth to reach her pussy. I couldn't even see it, but I felt it.

I kissed downward one more time, and I felt the very top of her lips. I kissed again, this time letting my tongue slide out and lick upward over her clit. Kiernan threw herself backwards with a high-pitched yelp of excitement, lifting her legs up in a reflexive twitch as the feeling of my tongue on her pussy shot through her. Emma watched as Kiernan's eyes went wide and stared at the top of the 4 post bed. Kiernan's mouth morphed into something halfway between a jaw dropping shock, and a joyous exclamation. She moaned quietly as I moved my mouth lower and my tongue ran up her pussy from top to bottom. It was quiet, like she was afraid of making too much noise that wasn't one quick cry. I licked again, this time pressing the tip of my tongue to her clit as I came to it, and her body twitched again. The muscles in her stomach tightened and she jolted upward a little, thighs lifting up and then dropping back down. I turned my eyes up to look at her, and saw her staring down at me, hands clenched and held up off the bed as if she had no idea what to do with her hands. Her eyes were still wide, pleading.

I picked my head back up and moved away from her, causing her panties to slip back into place only slightly askew. Kiernan looked up at me, breathing heavily. The look in her eyes said she wanted more, but I had a feeling she liked the tease. She reached her hands up to me and I took them both, helping her up and off the bed. After standing up, she pressed her petite body into mine again, putting both hands on my chest as we started to kiss. A few heavy kisses, obviously motivated by the small amount of attention she received between her legs, and I felt her hands began to grab at my shirt. She balled up the fabric in her fists as we kissed, and then she began to lift it up over my head. Kiernan hungrily stared at my chest as the shirt hit the ground, and then she leaned in again. Her shining lips began to kiss along my chest while her hands grazed over every inch of it. When her hands came to stop at my stomach, Kiernan began to slide downward. Lips moved down my chest and onto my stomach, and as she kept kissing I felt her hands undo the button on my pants.

The look in her eyes as she popped the button on my pants open told me that she really wanted to. That made two of us, as my cock was already rock hard in my pants, dying to break out. Kiernan kissed along the area just below my stomach and then pulled her head back to stare up at me from her knees. Her hands slowly unzipped my pants, and then she reached up, starting to pull them down in the front. My pants moved down just a bit, starting to reveal my shaft even though my hardening cock was still trapped. Finally Kiernan pulled them low enough for my cock to finally emerge, sticking straight out as it hardens entirely. Kiernan freezes for a moment, her eyes going wide as her jaw drops out into a grin of excitement.

"Wow..." she quietly whispers. Her hands go from the waistband of my pants to my cock, and she wraps both hands around the shaft. For a moment she just feels it carefully, lightly stroking her hands up and down. She raises herself higher on her knees, bringing her face level with my cock, but still she just kept staring at it and stroking it. Her eyes change over a little as she does, and I see her nervously bite her lip. I glance up at Emma, who shrugs, and then back down to Kiernan. Her eyes flash up at me, and for the first time I see the hint of nervousness in her face.

"Start slow," I say quietly down to her. Kiernan holds my cock in both hands, and nods. Slowly, she starts to lean in, opening her mouth and pushing her tongue out. She brought her mouth up to my cock, running her tongue over the tip as she looked up at me. She licked the tip up and then back down, and even pleasantly swirled her tongue around the tip, all the while lightly stroking my cock with both hands.

It was only when I let out the slightest moan that Kiernan moved forward. She kept her tongue pressed against the tip of my cock, but then she slowly began to bring her mouth to it. Her lips parted wider, and she very carefully locked them over the tip of my cock. She held there for a moment, looking up at me as my cock kept her lips parted. Her eyes were staring up at me, and she began to suck the tip of my cock as her hands jerked it slowly. The feeling on the tip was a most delightful tease, but as I stared down at her I knew I needed more. One of my hands went down and ran over the back of her head, and with the slightest pressure I pulled her head toward me.

Kiernan let out an "mmmph" with my cock in her mouth as she slid down a little more. I gripped my fingers in her hair, carefully grabbing the blonde locks in a way that wouldn't hurt, and then pulled her back. I felt her lips slide back and almost off my cock before I pulled her into my cock again. Kiernan took the hint and began to get into the rhythm, sucking a few inches of my cock down while her hands jerked it in the same way. I released her head and put my hands on her shoulders, enjoying the feeling of her getting into an enthusiastic if simple cock-sucking. Kiernan let out a few more moans as my hands caressed along her shoulders, and I couldn't help but slide the straps of her bra off her shoulders to tease her cleavage a little more.

When I had enjoyed the sight and the sensation enough, I pulled out of her mouth and watched as Kiernan sank back, sitting on her heels. She stared up at me from her knees, trying to catch her breath. The straps of her bra being down and the sight of her flushed from panting after taking my cock got me even more into her, and as much as I wanted to be slow with her, I knew I was at the point where that had to stop.

I reached down again, taking Kiernan by the hands and lifting her back to her feet. She was barely stood up for a second before I moved her back to the bed, having her sit on the edge of it again. As she flopped back onto the bed with her legs dangling off the edge, Kiernan gave a breathy "ooh." I stayed close to her, watching as she stared at my cock, and then down at herself. Her bra was tight enough on its own to stay in place even without the straps on her shoulders, but Kiernan seemed to enjoy the sight. My fingers ran up her arms, and she watches as I traced them back up her arms and to her back. She leaned forward a bit with her hands in her lap, while my hands came to the back of her bra. I unhooked it, and then made a slow show of sliding it off her chest until I could see her perky tits. Kiernan's hands nervously clenched her thighs until she brought them to her tits. She ran her hands along them one time, gripping them and then sliding her hands forward to end the touch by drawing attention to her nipples.

I reached forward again, placing both hands on Kiernan's shoulders and then laying her on her back. Her arms folded back as she placed her hands on her shoulders, again unsure what she should do with them. My own hands went down her entire body. Starting at her shoulders, I let my fingers run down her chest, over her stomach, and to her hips. Then I slowly curved them around her thighs and lifted her legs until I came back to her panties. I teased her a little more, running my fingers over the top and along the edge of them, until I finally hooked my fingers into the side. Kiernan picked her head up and watched as I slid them down just a little more. Her pussy was still not exposed, but her waxed-smooth skin right above it was. I slid my hands around to the backs of her thighs to her ass, and Kiernan took the hint and folded them up, pressing her thighs against her stomach. It gave me the perfect angle. I slid her panties up her thighs more and watched. The fabric right over her pussy was still there, and that's when I realized she was so wet that they were literally clinging to her. I pulled them the rest of the way up her thighs and then slid them over her knees and off her feet. Without looking away, I tossed them on the bed. Kiernan's pussy looked so perfectly smooth, her lips already glistening from how turned on she was.