Emma Seduces a Lady in Church

Story Info
Twin sisters use exhibitionism to seduce a lady in church.
6.3k words
4.69
8.6k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma Seduces a Lady in Church (Eager Public Exhibitionism, Reluctant Exhibitionism, Lesbian, FF/F)

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

I was jolted awake by the unmistakable tug on my nipple rings as sunlight streamed through the lace curtains of my bedroom.

"Geez, Ella," I groaned, blinking my eyes to adjust to the morning light.

My identical twin grinned mischievously at me. "Well, sis, today we've got ourselves a challenge. We're gonna set our sights on seducing that prim and proper Mrs. Abernathy, the preacher's wife at Graceful Heart Church on Maple Avenue."

I blinked, my senses returning as I tried to wrap my mind around her words.

"You mean the one who's always leading the church bake sales?" I asked. "She will be a challenge to seduce."

Ella chuckled, her expression all-knowing. "That's the one. And don't let her church-going demeanor fool you, my dear. She's got desires that need unleashing."

It was time to play our game - to indulge in the art of seduction that we'd perfected over the years. We might be scandalous, but we were damn good at it.

I wriggled into my favorite spaghetti-strap blouse, a blue one that matched my eyes - and paired it with a black miniskirt that made my legs look like they went on for miles. Ella was already prancing around in her own outfit, a pink blouse that hugged her curves and a white miniskirt that showed off her legs in a way that could only be described as breathtaking.

You see, Ella and I, well, we are a sight to behold, identical twins with long blonde hair that seemed to catch the sunlight just right, and piercing blue eyes that could make a man or woman's heart skip a beat. Our figures were the talk of the town; trim waists, bouncy breasts that were accentuated by our low-cut tops, and bubble butts that made heads turn wherever we went. We weren't exactly the poster children for modesty, but that had never been our aim.

We had our quirks, for sure. We reveled in being exhibitionists, getting a thrill from the looks we could provoke and the reactions we could stir. Our bisexuality was a badge we wore with pride, and we had an uncanny ability to seduce just about anyone we set our sights on. But we had a particular fondness for middle-aged, prim and proper ladies, the ones who hid their desires behind layers of decorum.

As we made our way to Graceful Heart Church, the heart of our little town, the knowing looks and whispers followed us. After all, Ella and I were a pair that stuck out like sore thumbs in our scandalously revealing clothes and sky-high stilettos.

"Hey, Emma, you ready to shake things up a bit?" Ella asked as we arrived at the church door.

I chuckled, feeling that familiar rush of excitement building up inside me. "You know it, sis. Let's give the good church ladies a show they won't soon forget."

The children were all in Sunday school, but we'd recently turned eighteen. We could finally go to the grownup church service.

As we sauntered into the church, all eyes turned to us, then followed us as we slipped into the last pew, where Mrs. Abernathy sat alone near the door. Her husband, Reverend Abernathy, a man with a stern countenance and a powerful voice that could make a sinner quake, stumbled over his words as his gaze landed on us.

Mrs. Abernathy dropped her precious hymnbook with a soft thud, the sound echoing like an exclamation mark to our entrance. Gazes became glances but whispers began to join them. Our entrance had electrified the flock.

I exchanged a subtle, knowing glance with Ella as we slid closer to our prey, one of us on each side of her. I could feel the heat radiating off her body as we settled in, the air around us charged with a tantalizing tension.

I leaned in slightly, letting my lips curve into a polite smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Abernathy," I greeted her in a voice as sweet as honey, my blue eyes meeting her startled gaze. "Lovely day for a service, isn't it?"

Ella mirrored my movements, her own lips curving into an inviting smile. She reached down and picked up the fallen hymnbook. As she straightened, however, her shirt neckline 'accidentally' gaped open, exposing the lace trim of her bra to Mrs. Abernathy. The woman's eyes widened in a mixture of surprise and intrigue.

Reverend Abernathy, ever the professional, cleared his throat and continued with the sermon, but his wife's focus was on us, her gaze fixed on the subtle yet revealing display. She seemed to struggle for words, her usual poise unraveling in our presence. I could almost hear the gears turning in her mind, the battle between propriety and desire raging beneath the surface.

Ella's fingers brushed against the edge of Mrs. Abernathy's hymnbook, her touch lingering just a fraction longer than necessary. "Do you need help finding your place in the hymnal, Mrs. Abernathy?"

The woman swallowed hard, her fingers trembling as they fluttered over the pages. "I... I think I have it, thank you."

I leaned in even closer, letting my blonde hair brush against her shoulder. "If you're sure, dear. We're more than happy to assist, you know."

Ella and I shared a glance, our eyes communicating the same message, it was time to make our move.

With a final, almost innocent smile, I brushed my fingertips against Mrs. Abernathy's hand, a light touch that spoke volumes. Ella's fingers slid along her other hand, creating a connection that seemed to sizzle with a mixture of desire and curiosity. The hymnal was forgotten as Mrs. Abernathy's gaze flitted between us, her breath growing shallower.

With the grace of a well-rehearsed dance, Ella and I leaned in simultaneously, our lips hovering just a whisper away from Mrs. Abernathy's ears.

"Mrs. Abernathy," Ella purred, her voice dripping with faux innocence, "are you feeling a bit warm? It does get pretty toasty in here sometimes."

I joined in, my own tone playing along with Ella's. "Oh, yes. It's like an oven. Are you feeling hot, too?"

Mrs. Abernathy's eyes darted between us. Her lips parted as if she wanted to respond, but she found herself momentarily at a loss for words. She nodded, her cheeks flushing a delicate shade of pink.

"Phew," Ella sighed dramatically, fluttering her fingers in front of her face. "It's so hot, isn't it, Emma?"

Ella and I exchanged a conspiratorial glance, and with a synchronized movement, we both reached up to unbutton our shirts, our fingers working slowly and deliberately. We acted as if it were the most natural thing in the world. With every button that came undone, we could feel Mrs. Abernathy's attention growing more intense.

I fanned myself with one hand as I continued to unbutton my shirt with the other. "Oh, absolutely scorching. I don't know how much longer I can bear it."

With a swift and confident move, Ella slipped her shirt off her shoulders, her bra coming into view. She let the fabric drape casually over the back of the pew in front of us. The gasp that escaped Mrs. Abernathy's lips was nearly drowned out by the rush of blood in my ears.

Playing my part, I followed suit, letting my shirt slide down my arms before placing it over the back of the pew. I sat there, feeling the cool air of the church on my exposed skin.

Ella and I were sitting in our bras, surrounded by the hymns and prayers of the congregation. Mrs. Abernathy's breath caught in her throat as her gaze alternated between us. Her fingers gripped the hymnbook tightly, knuckles white with the strain.

The sermon continued, but it was a distant murmur in the background.

With a small, tantalizing smile, Ella leaned in, her voice a low, sultry whisper that only the three of us could hear. "Are you enjoying the service, Mrs. Abernathy?"

The preacher's wife swallowed hard, her eyes locked on us, her own voice a breathy murmur. "More than I could have anticipated."

Sensing Mrs. Abernathy's tacit approval, Ella shifted her weight slightly and leaned in to whisper to me, "Emma, these panties are killing me. They're like sandpaper down there. Did you starch them by mistake?"

I bit my lip, trying to suppress a laugh. "I thought it was just me, Ella. But seriously, this is torture. I can't believe I'm sitting here with what feels like cardboard between my legs."

We exchanged our complaints in hushed whispers, as if our words were intended only for each other. However, Mrs. Abernathy's eyes flickered to us, her gaze sharpening as she listened in on our conversation.

"Oh, Ella, this is unbearable," I continued. "I might just take these darn panties off," I said.

Ella grinned mischievously, her voice a little louder than intended. "You know what, Emma? I think I'm with you. It's just too uncomfortable. We might have to go commando for the rest of the service."

Mrs. Abernathy's eyes widened, and I couldn't help but notice her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red.

Ella and I exchanged a glance, and without further ado, we unceremoniously slipped our panties down our legs. Ella casually placed her panties over her shirt on the pew in front of us, and then I followed suit.

There Ella and I were, sitting in the heart of Graceful Heart Church, in our bras and sans panties, a provocative vision that Mrs. Abernathy could not ignore.

As the sermon droned on, Ella whispered with a twinkle of mischief in her eyes, "Emma, I swear I'm melting. This church might as well be a sauna. How about you?"

I nodded, biting back a laugh. "Oh, definitely, Ella. I think I'm just a puddle waiting to happen."

Ella grinned and suddenly grabbed the hem of her miniskirt, using it to fan herself. Her movements were deliberately exaggerated, drawing attention to her actions. And then, in a move that was daring even for us, she tugged the skirt up to her waist, revealing that she was indeed going commando.

Not to be outdone, I followed suit, gripping the hem of my own miniskirt and lifting it up to my waist. The air hit my bare skin, cool and refreshing against the heat in the church. I cast a glance at Ella, and we shared a mischievous grin, our movements perfectly synchronized as we fanned ourselves with our skirts.

Mrs. Abernathy's gaze flicked between us, her breath catching as she took in the sight of Ella and I with our skirts lifted. Her eyes locked onto our exposed legs.

I leaned in just slightly, my voice a sultry whisper that caressed her senses. "Mrs. Abernathy, you don't look so comfortable. Are you feeling a little warm, too?"

Ella's voice joined in, a breathy murmur that danced in the air. "It must be all this heat. You could unbutton your top buttons."

Mrs. Abernathy's cheeks flushed a deep crimson, her fingers hesitating near the buttons of her blouse. Ella and I stared as she took a deep breath and began to unbutton the top buttons of her blouse. The fabric parted slowly, revealing the delicate lace trim of her bra as it peeked through the gap.

Our game had taken a daring turn, and Mrs. Abernathy was no longer just an observer. She was a willing participant in the risqué dance that Ella and I were orchestrating.

"Emma," Ella whispered, "I don't think I've ever been this hot before. I'm convinced this church is an inferno in disguise."

I nodded, grinning back at her. "You're preaching to the choir, sister. It's like we're sitting in a sauna, fully dressed."

Ella let out a dramatic sigh, her voice a little louder than necessary. "I might just combust if I don't find a way to cool down soon."

With a devilish gleam in her eyes, Ella swiftly reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She peeled the fabric away from her skin, revealing her bare breasts. She hung the discarded bra over the back of the pew in front of us.

With a wink in Ella's direction, I unhooked my bra and draped it over the pew as well. The air on my nipples was a refreshing contrast to the stifling heat and they sprang to attention.

I leaned in toward Ella, my voice low and suggestive. "You know, I think we need a little help cooling off. What do you say we get some assistance?"

Ella's grin widened, her gaze shifting to Mrs. Abernathy. "Exactly what I was thinking, Emma. Mrs. Abernathy, do you think you could lend us a hand? Or maybe a breath?"

Mrs. Abernathy's eyes flitted between us as she processed our request. After a moment, she nodded.

Ella leaned in even closer to Mrs. Abernathy, her voice a husky whisper. "Could you do us a favor and blow on my nipples? Just a little gust of air to cool them down?"

Mrs. Abernathy's fingers tightened around the hymnbook in her lap, her cheeks flushing a deeper shade of red. Then, with a resolve that both surprised and thrilled me, she leaned forward and gently blew a soft stream of air onto Ella's exposed breasts. The effect was immediate. Ella's nipples responded to the cool touch, tightening into pebbled peaks that seemed to beg for more.

I wanted my turn next. "Oh, Mrs. Abernathy, would you mind helping me out as well?"

Mrs. Abernathy nodded, a mixture of anticipation and desire dancing in her eyes. With a slow and steady exhale, she blew a gentle stream of air against my sensitive skin. The sensation was electrifying, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine and making my nipples tingle. The church around us seemed to fade away as I reveled in the sensation of Mrs. Abernathy's breath.

Then it was time to turn the tables and see just how far Mrs. Abernathy was willing to go. With a daring grin shared between us sisters, I leaned in toward Mrs. Abernathy, my voice a seductive purr.

"You know, Mrs. Abernathy, it's only fair that we return the favor. How about we cool you down a bit?"

Ella echoed my sentiment, her voice dripping with playful innuendo. "Absolutely, Mrs. Abernathy. We're all in this together, after all."

Mrs. Abernathy began to unbutton her blouse, her fingers working swiftly as the fabric parted to reveal her delicate lace bra, a sight that made my heart race. With a graceful motion, she slipped her blouse off her shoulders and hung it beside our discarded garments. The sight of her sitting there in just her bra and skirt was a tantalizing revelation, her pale skin and elegant curves on full display.

With a satisfied smile, Mrs. Abernathy met our gaze, her voice a soft murmur. "You know, girls, I think I might need to take it a step further."

Right before our eyes, she unclasped her bra, the fabric falling away to reveal her breasts in all their exquisite glory. Her breasts were soft and elegant with nipples that were like delicate roses in full bloom against the alabaster of her skin. I watched, almost entranced, as she hung her bra beside her blouse.

Then, with a flicker of mischief in her eyes, Mrs. Abernathy looked to Ella and me, her voice a gentle plea. "Ladies, if you don't mind, I could use a little cooling off myself. Would you be so kind as to help?"

Without hesitation, Ella and I leaned in toward her, our breath mingling with the air as we blew cool gusts onto her exposed nipples.

Ella and I shared a glance, an unspoken understanding passed between us as we both leaned in, our lips drawing closer to Mrs. Abernathy's exposed breasts. With a daring that matched the moment, we each took one of her nipples into our mouths, our tongues flickering against the sensitive flesh.

Mrs. Abernathy's sharp intake of breath echoed in the air, a mingling of surprise and pleasure that ignited a fire within us. Ella and I exchanged a quick, exhilarated look before returning our attention to our shared task.

As we continued our exploration, our lips and tongues caressing the delicate flesh of her breasts and nipples, Mrs. Abernathy arched her back offering more of herself to our audacious exploration. The pale skin of her breasts flushed with desire. She released a series of breathy gasps and soft moans. Her fingers gripped our hair, holding us to her breasts.

Just as Mrs. Abernathy reached her peak, the good Reverend decided it was high time to address the mischievous elephant in the room. His voice, authoritative and commanding, cut through our whispered desires like a thunderclap.

"Emma and Ella!" he boomed, his stern gaze fixed on us. "I must say, your behavior this morning is highly inappropriate."

My heart skipped a beat as I looked up to meet his disapproving stare, the color creeping into my cheeks even as I tried to adopt my most innocent expression. Ella, ever the actress, followed suit, her big blue eyes wide with feigned surprise.

"Reverend Abernathy," I began, my voice all sweetness and innocence, "we apologize if our actions have caused any offense. It's just that we were feeling so overheated but thought it would be best to remain here and hear the word of God."

Ella nodded fervently, her voice as pure as a choirgirl's. "Yes, Reverend, the pews were becoming like an oven, but we didn't want to miss your enlightening sermon."

The Reverend's gaze softened slightly, though skepticism lingered in his eyes. "While I appreciate your dedication to the service, your conduct has been far from proper. In a house of worship, such behavior is unacceptable."

Ella and I exchanged a quick glance, our eyes twinkling with mischief just below the surface.

"You're absolutely right, Reverend Abernathy," I said, lowering my gaze as if chastened. "We recognize the error of our ways."

Ella chimed in, her voice all contrition. "We're truly sorry. We didn't mean to cause any trouble."

If there was one thing I'd learned from years of being an adventurous spirit, it was that sometimes the most audacious moves could be disguised as innocent intentions. With that in mind, I took a deep breath and turned toward the Reverend, the picture of penance.

"Reverend," I said, my voice soft but full of mischief, "we understand that our actions were wicked. We know we deserve punishment."

Ella joined in, "Yes, Reverend. We need to be disciplined for our indiscretions."

The Reverend's brows shot up in surprise, his gaze flickering between us as if he couldn't quite believe his ears. "You're suggesting that you should be... punished?"

Ella and I nodded in unison.

"Yes, Reverend," I replied, letting a hint of anticipation color my voice. "We need to be taught a lesson."

Ella said "Perhaps... a spanking?"

The Reverend's eyes widened, his surprise mingling with something else I couldn't quite identify. It was as if he was caught between shock and fascination, and the moment of tension hung in the air like a suspended chord.

To our delight the Reverend seemed to find his resolve. With a nod that was equal parts stern and intrigued, he said, "Very well, Emma and Ella. If you truly believe that this is the path to redemption."

With an eagerness that was palpable, Ella and I bent over the pew in front of us, our miniskirts rising to reveal our bared bottoms. The congregation's attention shifted as whispers spread throughout the church.

Then Mrs. Abernathy, once the embodiment of all things decorous, seized control of the moment. She stood up quickly, her breasts, previously hidden under layers of prim attire, now revealed in all their glory.

Without further ado or any attempt to cover up, her hand met our exposed bottoms in a flurry of quick smacks. The salvo that assaulted my ass sent a jolt of pleasure through me. Mrs. Abernathy's eagerness was evident in every swat.

Ella and I decided to take matters into our own hands, quite literally. As the spanking continued and the rush of sensations built within us, we stroked our pussies, hidden behind the pew.

The reverend's gaze only added to the thrill. Our fingers rubbed our clits which were getting hotter with every spank. The air was thick with our shared moans, blending seamlessly with the echo of each slap against our skin.

We orgasmed in unison, it's a twin thing. We screamed out "Oh God" over and over, the words spiraling into a chorus that echoed through the church like a hymn. "Oh God," our voices reverberated, and just when the crescendo reached its peak, the unexpected happened.

12