Emma Watson - Accidental Porn Star Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma directs her first porno flick.
9.3k words
4.44
7.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Note- Needless to say, but this came from my imagination, and does not relate to any real events.

xxx

October, 2022.

It was while Emma Watson was driving home from attending the design house's celebration of the Prada Paradoxe fragrance at a party hosted in London, that she reflected on her latest unique job offer. Celebrating her recent partnership with Prada, she had partied with other celebrities in an oversized grey blazer over a black lace dress with a white collar detail. Still sporting her bold pixie haircut, she had paired the look with a silver beaded Prada bag. This fashion statement only furthered her position as a leading style icon.

Amongst a lengthy list of celebrities who attended the Prada Paradoxe party, the actress/director had mingled with the likes of Milly Alcock, Will Poulter, Charithra Chandran, Little Simz and many more.

On August 18th, Watson had been named the face of the Prada Paradoxe fragrance, fronting the campaign and also directing it. She had starred in her first video campaign for the fragrance, where the actress appeared in multiple frames, such as standing poignantly in front of TV monitors, painting a large wall, dancing outside and scuba diving.

When the partnership was revealed, Watson spoke to WWD about directing and starring in the campaign, stating: "I think it was serendipitous that Prada came to me with this project. It was around the time when I had decided in my heart, and my head, that I wanted to direct something. I found the concept of being a woman who's a paradox so interesting. Something that really stuck out to me when I was sent the idea for the fragrance was that Prada is about upstream narratives. And I instantly though, 'Oh my god, that's me. That's how I feel.' I feel like I'm always running against the current."

Her next directional job offer however, was very different from the rest.

Whilst filming the Prada commercial in a studio in West London, Emma had inadvertently stumbled in on an X-rated porno shoot on one of the neighboring film stages.

Not only that, but she had been press ganged into acting and performing in the no-holds barred sex orgy. With the promise that her true identity would not be revealed. Needless to say, the peaches and cream portrait of the winsome English rose that she presented to the general public concealed a sensual and insatiable sex kitten. And she had thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Thanks to the last two years of global plague, the thirty-two year old had been severely bereft of a regular sex life. Boyfriends had come and gone, but Emma needed a good fuck once in a while, just like she needed air and food. Thanks to her strict regime of health eating and yoga, she was in great shape, both mentally and physically. Her breasts and bottom were firm and lifted, and her stomach was for the most part flat and no signs of sag.

Now, the successful Canadian pornographic video company Brazzers, had offered her the chance to anonymously direct one of their feature length movies in Barcelona. The company had been impressed by her work with Prada, and of course, her professional approach to her participation in their English production of 'Brazzers Alternative Party at the Palace.' (See part one)

Emma had never done an underwear shoot before, let alone take part in an orgy on film. But the shoot had been the ultimate thrill. Would she accept the chance to gain more experience behind the camera? Every learning curve would be surely welcome. Even on an X-rated subject. Not that she was a prude, far from it, but it had just never even come into her head to think of such a project. When her agent told her of the offer, she asked for some material to digest.

x

That same night, Emma sat down on her bed and studied a few portfolios she had been sent of some of the production's cast. The lead was to be the stunning adult actress, Susy Gala. At a tall five feet nine, the upholstered and heavily tattooed brunette looked superb naked. She had obviously undergone surgery, but the resulting work had transformed the flexible Spanish pole dancing Queen into a stacked seductress.

Hailing from Barcelona, Gala had made her official porn debut in late 2011 when she shot a sizzling La Asignatura Pendiente de Susy scene with Max Cortes for the Spanish porn network Leche 69. Susy also starred in the IFG movies Debutantes Espanolas 4, Orgies A La Espanola, and Folladas A La Espanola #2 (2012).

Susy quickly attracted a devoted international fan following due to her sizzling scenes in many of Nacho Vidal's best-selling Evil Angel movies. She was also awarded the 'Best Butt of the Year' title in 2014.

Jia Lissa, born of Russian descent, is apparently one of the hottest Porn Stars of this year. Her natural red hair painted her in a different light to Susy. A ginger adult movie actress is one of the rarest sights to behold, and led to many checking her out. Her full body-shaking orgasms, sexual tension-inducing look, and noises of pleasure pushed her to the very top of the porn site's pyramid.

The mesmerising blue eyed star is a tad shorter than Emma herself, a cute five feet four. At 110 pounds, she has a slim figure and natural 32 C cup sized breasts.

Emma was in awe of these brazen women. They looked so sexy and attractive, and Emma had to admit that even she was turned on just by looking at their pictures.

She then turned to a particularly hot picture, this one included Juan Lucho. He was in the buff with Susy who was naked. The leggy sex goddess was sat astride him, with her pussy stuffed with Juan's generously sized cock. His eyes were closed like he was in some sort of ecstasy.

"Bloody hell!"

The Spanish actor looked ruggedly handsome. Dark haired and blue eyed, his stiff dick was somewhat dark and straight as a spear. And his ass consisted of perfect muscular globes.

Emma took her top off and teased her erect nipples as she studied the picture of the other stunt cock. Nick Moreno's solo picture showed him to be a classically handsome fellow with a perfect triad of features. His face, body, and cock all beautiful. He stated that it was his Spanish roots that gave him his insatiable appetite for women and sex.

"Hot Latin men. Lovely!"

Emma worked her underwear off and laid back naked on her bed. She imagined it was her, and not Gala, riding on the thick cock of Juan, and coming on that perfect length of Spanish salami. She cupped her aching mound, and toyed with the resulting moistness. The more she thought about it, the hotter she got. Emma reached into her bedside table and fished out her trusty pink Rabbit vibrator.

"Mmm!"

She pictured in her mind, that Nick was lying between her spread out legs, his prick shunting in and out of her pussy. The aroused actress could feel her honeyed dew already dampening her light brown pubes as she started to work the buzzing toy inside her.

A low moan escaped her lips as teased her clit repeatedly with the tip of the vibe. She slid it in faster and faster as she rolled on her back. Her eyes closed tight as she bent her wrist and rotated the plastic sex toy in her muff. She rolled onto her side and pushed down on it as she thrust up. She let out a muffled scream as she buried her face in a pillow. Her orgasm shook her entire body, and her pussy leaked juices into the palm of her hand. As she laid panting on her bed, Emma Watson smiled. Yes. She would graciously accept the offer and gladly fly out to Barcelona.

x

Emma looked around with a face that showed her full commitment. She flicked through a script, written in English and Spanish, as five crew members worked around the Western Saloon set. A camera man peered through the lens of a digital motion picture camera.

She joined him and looked at the required position and angle of the upcoming scene.

"Good." She said as she stood up and set about the business of readying the shoot.

One man checked all the light meters, while two others moved around with two tripods and light umbrellas. They both turned when they saw Emma, who nodded at the Spanish workers. She seemed fairly pleased and felt excited about the upcoming scene.

Always the professional, the seasoned actress and model wanted every frame calculated perfectly and all her crew ready to do is exactly what she told them.

Once the strobes were set up, Emma looked over the main set with a mix of pride and nervousness.

"Ready when you are, Senorita Emma." Said Diego, her assistant director.

There are several philosophies about story requirements in a porno film. One school of thought is that a story is not even necessary. After all, most male viewers merely wanted to see good looking females getting screwed. Whether it be straight, fetish, couples, or in groups.

Another thought is that there should at least be some semblance of a story line, and possibly some dialogue added. This suited the female viewer, including Emma, who desired a plot on which to hang the sexual content.

Brazzers understood this, and produced short and feature length productions to accommodate those like-minded viewers.

So, this was to be an X-rated Western, with Susy as the local Sheriff intent on bringing to justice the 'Man with no Shame.'

The fun fuck flick was set in the old frontier where cowgirls and cowboys take the law into their own hands and exact their revenge swiftly. Hopefully, Emma would deliver sizzling sex scenes that will keep one watching from beginning to end. Armana Miller and Susy Gala are hell bent on finding the bad man in the black hat, who happens to have the biggest bounty on his head.

"Is Susy ready to go?"

"Just outside the door."

Once you have the scenario set up, thought Emma, there should then be a logical progression when it comes to shooting. it starts with the set, and then the costumes. The entire set needs to be basic, yet plausible.

"Send her in."

Susy Gala walked through the swing doors of the Saloon and stood stock still.

The stunning brunette fingered her six shooter in her leather gun belt and bared her white teeth in a grimace. She covered her curvaceous physique under her grey and cream striped poncho, worn over her grey shirt with the black horn buttons. Concealed under which were a pair of astounding thirty six inch breasts that heaved at the tight fitting shirt. Also tight fitting were her black denims which fitted into her tall black leather boots.

There was a hushed pause, and then Emma spoke.

"And. Action!"

x

Barcelona. A seaside city that has everything from iconic architecture to a rich Catalonian culture and an incredible culinary scene. This thriving cultural capital has everything from its hidden tapas bars, charming old-town neighbourhoods and unique art galleries.

British Airways flies direct to Barcelona El-Plat airport, only a short drive from the city center. Emma flew business class and was impressed with her initial view of the city. With the temperatures at around 28°C, this was the perfect time to visit and film.

The effervescent actress took a taxi from the airport for the short distance to the Hotel Casa Fuste. Built in 1908, the hotel is located in the center of Barcelona, with panoramic views to the avenue of Paseo de Gracia and to the city. In addition to the magnificent panoramic terrace and rooftop swimming pool, there were fine gastronomic fare in the Restaurant Galaxó and the Café Vienés.

Emma had booked the best suite with the king sized bed and personal sauna. Her room had large windows that allowed natural light to flood in. The walls were decorated with materials of the highest quality such as cherry wood. And the exclusive designer furniture followed traditional Modernist-style guidelines, combined with contemporary designer items.

Once she had settled, she took a shower and then slipped on a tee shirt and relaxed on the bed. She had no idea what the shoot was going to be like, but she smiled to herself, amused at how things can change so quickly.

The next morning, she was met by Diego, her assistant director. He seemed fairly young looking as he heaped a number of black equipment cases from his van.

"Senorita Emma?" The man offered his hand and she took it.

"Yes."

"Diego," he said. "And this is my assistant Carlos."

She greeted both warmly, and then they set off in the larger van that belonged to Carlos. As Diego made conversation, Emma watched him closely. He was a good looking fellow, a little young for a professional photographer maybe. He had that classical dark hair of a Spaniard, swept back over his head with just the right amount of grease. He wasn't muscular, but when he moved his arms, you could see her had some muscles. She looked over at his assistant, and she smiled. He too looked to be in his mid-twenties, and had that swarthy look with a five o'clock shadow. HE, had been watching HER, while Diego spoke, mentally undressing her, no doubt.

"We have finished the two main sets. The Saloon and bedroom. Tomorrow, we drive to the coast for the campfire scene."

"Sounds like you have everything under control. I hope I live up to your expectations."

"Si." Grinned Carlos, as he squeezed Emma's upper thigh. "We 'ope."

x

The set looked authentic, with a long bar that was wooden and stretched to nine feet. Behind the bar was a middle aged man in a striped shirt and apron.

Fake Oil lamps were set up here and there, and a couple of extras sat at square tables in the shadows, nursing whisky tumblers.

"Drink?" Said the barkeep as Susy put her boot on the foot rail and planted her hands face down on the counter, her gaze straight ahead."

"Whisky." Came the answer from her honeyed voice.

He served up a glass and filled it from a half empty bottle. Susy swallowed the drink in one gulp, knocking her head right back. Once drained she slammed it onto the counter and nodded in silence for a refill.

"This is great! Gushed Emma as she looked on from a close distance. "Now, face this camera, Susy."

The vivacious Latina turned and nodded, letting the lens focus on her body. She flung the poncho over her left shoulder and swept her long brown locks back in glossy waves about her shoulders. Her nicely rounded butt stuck up behind her, almost inviting a hand to smack on the supple flesh. And the buttons on her tightly fitting shirt threatened to pop any second.

"Keep going, barman." Instructed an excited Emma.

"What brings you here to this rat hole?" The man inquired.

"Him."

Without looking, Susy pointed a thumb over her shoulder to a creased poster on the wall that featured a man's face side on.

'Wanted Dead or Alive. The Man With No Shame. Reward of $ 5,000, from the State of Wyoming, dated 1890.'

"Now, what would a pretty thing like you want with a piece of shit outlaw like him?"

"This."

She tapped her silver star pinned to her left breast.

"I might be able to help."

Emma waved her hand for a camera to zoom in on Juan Lucho, as he rose from one of the tables. He drained his glass and stood directly in front of Susy.

He looked tall in his dustcoat that came down to his knees, worn over a striped collar less shirt buttoned all the way up to his neck. His brown frontier trousers looked a little too tight in the crotch and a generously sized bar ran down his left upper thigh.

"You seen him?" Asked Susy in her cute accent.

Juan his two day old beard and sighed as he gazed into her big eyes. Up close he could smell the sweet scent from her lustrous locks.

"No. But if you need help I sure can watch your back." His eyes didn't waver from her plump butt as he spoke.

"Seems to me it ain't my back you'll be concentrating on. Eyes up here if you please. Now, barkeep. I need a room for the night. A single bed mind."

"Fair enough, Sheriff. First room upstairs on the right. Two bits. Pay now."

Susy tossed two fake coins onto the wet bar and exited stage right.

"And cut! That was great, guys. Way to go. Now, the bed scene."

Only fifteen feet to the left was the set up for the upstairs room.

The crew shifter cameras and lights and blocked the scene.

"How is everyone? Susy?"

"Si, Senorita Emma. Buena."

"Nick?" The Spanish stud gave a thumbs up as he laid on a small cot and gripped his Viagra fueled boner.

"Right. The scene is that Susy comes into her room and finds a stranger in her bed. Then, after some dialogue, you both fuck."

Emma spoke, and it was as if somebody else was mouthing her words. Was she really about to direct a full on, X-rated sex scene?

"Okay. Ready cameras, and action!"

Susy touched the open door and hesitantly pushed it open. She peered into the oil lamp lit room and saw a tall man stretched out on the single bed.

His black Stetson hat was over his face as he snoozed. He had black jeans and his upper body and feet were bare. In the corner was a chair and table with saddlebags laid over it. In the other corner was a wooden dresser.

"Hello, Sheriff."

Nick Moreno lifted his hat from his face slowly and her big brown eyes widened at his handsome features. He had two days of stubble on his chin and his hair was mussed.

"They sent a woman for me? That is a joke. I am the Man With No Shame, capiche?"

The man got to rise and Susy drew the Colt from her right holster and pointed it at him. Nick pretended to be amused as he fingered his chin and stood up and looked at the stacked brunette.

He jumped suddenly, and knocked the gun from her hand.

"Now, the other one."

Slowly she drew the gun from her left holster and he snatched it from her fist and wrapped his left arm around her waist and pulled her curvy body to his.

"Great! Now, kiss."

Susy squirmed in Nick's grip as he leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth.

With both hands the big boobed babe tried to fend him off, but as he clamped his lips against her cherry red mouth she wilted and returned the kiss, her tongue came out of her parted lips and searched for his.

Her hips pressed at his groin as she reached up to dangle her arms around his neck.

He in turn held her fabulous ass and kneaded the flesh under her tight fitting jeans.

"Yes. You guys really know how to do this."

True enough. Susy Gala had fucked Nick on and off camera a hundred times before.

As Emma's eyes moved to Nick's rigid bar down his right thigh, she felt that familiar tingle between her thighs, betraying her own excitement as the actors continued their necking.

Susy pulled away and wiped her mouth.

"You are a bad man. I will bring you to justice."

"Okay, Sheriff. If that is what you want."

Nick grinned, sat back on the single bed and held his erection through the jeans.

"Are you sure we can't be friends?"

"Good, so far. Are you hard, Nick?"

Even as she spoke, Emma licked her lips and rubbed her legs together.

"Si."

"Susy? Take off his jeans. Nice and slowly."

Gala nodded at Emma and knelt at his feet. She began to unbutton his fly as he looked down at her. Once the jeans were undone she dragged the legs down his strong thighs and they all got their first look at his stiff cock.

It was very much bigger than the average man and ended with a flared crown.

Intrigued, Emma looked through a lens as Susy rubbed up and down the entire length with her left hand, stopping at the head. All the time they locked eyes and Emma became very excited.

"Now," she gulped. "Suck him off."

Susy licked her red lips and crammed her mouth over the large tip and sucked greedily as she wanked the stalk fast. Nick laid back and shifted his hips up and wallowed in the fantastic blowjob. She was incredible, loud sucks, lots of tongue flicks and a spiral twist of her hand and his thick pole became hard as steel. She released the organ to spit on the head and shoved it into her mouth again.

Emma was enthralled at how the Latina vixen played to the camera with audible groans and lots of spit. Bubbles formed on Nick's helmet as she bathed his dick with saliva.

123z
123z
824 Followers