Emma Watson and the Morsexius Ch. 03

Story Info
Ms Willoughby and Emma go to the bank.
4k words
4.75
2.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is complete fiction

"I'd like to enter the Snake House vault," Holly Willoughby said in a matter of fact way to the goblin in front of her.

The goblin looked down in his own time before his eyes widened at the sight of Ms Willoughby at his reception desk. The height of the desk gave him a view down her cleavage which was particularly busty today.

"Right... Right away Ms Willoughby." His voice trembled slightly, the intimidating presence of Snake House too much to take for most goblins. He shuffled out his chair and jumped onto the floor. "This way please."

He beckoned Ms Willoughby through the gate in between them.

The witch stepped through, her long black cloak wrapped round her body, concealing all but her face and cleavage, brushing the ground as the sound of her high heels reverberated around the giant hall as they confidently struck the floor.

The goblin waited for a moment for Ms Willoughby to clear but another cloaked figure that the goblin hadn't noticed before attempted to make her way through. The goblin tried to press it shut, blocking the second person.

"She's with me," Ms Willoughby said sternly without breaking stride.

The goblin looked up and gave a sneer, his wrinkly face highlighting every ounce of his distain for the authority the Snake House head exuded.

Emma Watson looked down at goblin giving a polite smile. Inwardly however, she was impressed by the power Ms Willoughby had over others and the obedience they gave.

Emma walked past, and the goblin closed the gate behind them, before following them to the back of the reception where a door with a curtain hung. Ms Willoughby stepped through, followed by Emma and the goblin.

Emma looked round at the dark surrounding. It was cold. The place was lined with hundreds of doors, if not more, and tracks and pathways going to each in a seemingly inconceivable and illogical fashion. This was essentially a cave with loops of pathways between. They could only guess which path would take them to their destination.

Emma wondered how far underground it actually went although it could perhaps also go high into the sky. This entire structure seemed so well built yet entirely surreal.

The group stood on the platform as the goblin pressed a couple of buttons. The pair were much taller than the goblin, maybe at least twice, and watched over his shoulder as he punched in some numbers and waved a magical hand over a dial.

Within moments, a golden cart approached, lined with green cushion. It was luxurious, something far more comfortable than the other carts whizzing about. Emma wondered whether it was exclusive to Snake House. The cart was just about big enough for the three of them although would be a squeeze. Despite this, Emma and Holly got in and sat together on one side, while the goblin had more room than the other. The door closed and the trio moved off.

The cart took off at quite a pace, powered by the magic of the system. Holly and the goblin sat comfortable, hardly bothered by the rushing off air going past. Emma on the other hand, wasn't quite used to it, and seemed far less comfortable.

The young woman wriggled in the seat, trying to get a stable position. She was wedged in due to the tight space and was certainly not wanting to irritate Ms Willoughby by constantly squirming. She needed even just to feel less irritating and realised she might achieve this by taking off her cloak.

Emma stood up just a fraction in order to escape the tight squeeze she was enduring. She then undid the tie.

In an instant the cloak caught the rushing air and flew straight back. Emma spun round and watched in horror as it hung in the vast expanse before disappearing quickly from sight as the cart sped away. Emma took a second, composing herself as she sat back down.

Initially Emma gave Ms Willoughby a look, who just gave a knowing side glance at her pupil. Then she looked at the goblin who was focused on her. "If you're lucky it won't derail any... Thing." The goblins eyes widened.

Emma was left wearing her school uniform which was scant. She had on a tight fitting white shirt which was open at her cleavage and midriff, showing her cute green Snake House bra and her toned smooth abdomen. She was proud to be wearing a Snake House tie, something she couldn't do while in school, still officially belonging to Lion House. It was done in such a way to highlight how sexy she was.

After that, she wore a tiny Snake House green plaid mini skirt which barely covered her ass. The goblin could see her long sexy legs stretched out, resting beside Ms Willoughby's covered legs. Emma's hot look was added to by her black peep toe high heels.

Emma reclined back into the seat, stretching herself out infront of the goblin, making sure he could see her, even at the expense on her teacher's comfort.

"Miss Watson, if you need more room all you have to do is say!" said Ms Willoughby in a feigned frustration. "I'll sit over here," she continued before sitting down beside the infatuated goblin.

THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

Emma Watson quietly pushed open the door to Ms Willoughby's office. The large room was dimly lit although the green colours of Snake House could still be appreciated throughout. Around ten to twelve snakes of different types slithered on the floor, climbed on chairs or hung from poles mounted on the wall. They were beautiful, and made Emma feel right at home.

"Miss Watson, come in," Ms Willoughby smiled at her star student. "I trust no one saw you?"

"No Ms Willoughby, it was easy to get around the Lion House seniors." Emma replied, taking a seat at the desk.

Ms Willoughby grinned, it was as she'd thought. "I've asked you here tonight to discuss our next objective. It's dangerous and if we get caught, it could be the end of our time in Snake House, however, it is of vital importance so I believe worth the risk."

Emma was intrigued. "I'm ready to serve Lord Snake and Snake House. What is it?"

Ms Willoughby was pleased to hear this. "Bird house have acquired a magical artefact that controls animals. They intend to use it on our snakes to spy on us. I simply cannot allow that to happen."

"Of course not Ms Willoughby," Emma sounded aghast that Bird House would turn their snakes against them. "What are we going to do?"

"First we will destroy the magical artefact, then we will punish Bird House for their mutinous conduct. They must pay for even thinking of harming Snake House."

Ms Willoughby and Emma were getting quite riled. Both were angry but excited to execute their revenge.

"Where is this magic artefact?" Emma asked.

"Well," said Ms Willoughby, her tone calming, "That's the tricky part. It is secured in Great Bank, the most secure bank in the whole of the world."

Emma winced slightly as she suddenly realized the scale of what she was getting into.

"The bank is afforded all possible levels of magical protections and is impossible to break into for ordinary witches and wizards. We simply cannot walk in and use magic to get what we want."

Emma again was slightly less confident and a bit daunted.

"But that is why we will succeed. We are not ordinary witches or wizards, and there other ways to enchant other than just magic." A wry smile came across Ms Willoughby's face.

Emma knew exactly what Ms Willoughby meant.

PRESENT

Just as Ms Willoughby sat down, the cart went hurtling through a waterfall, soaking the trio inside. Emma knew to expect it, a gimmick designed by the goblins to remove magical enchantments but this time it only heightened the sexual enchantment Emma was working.

Emma was now soaking wet, her hair clung to her face in a sexy mess. The white shirt now stuck to her flawless body and went see through, showing more of her sexy bra and delightful curves. With her legs wet, she looked even more desirable, and more ready to fuck.

The goblin stared at the sex bomb in front of him.

"Miss Watson, look what you've done!" Holly motioned to the goblin's wet trousers. "It would be rude to leave him like this." The goblin had a huge bulge in his crotch, which Holly touched very slightly with her hand, causing further lust in the goblin.

"Of course Ms Willoughby," Emma replied as she stood up and immediately began to unbutton her shirt. She did it slowly, as if a stripper and then peeled the wet garment seductively off her skin and down her arms.

Next went the skirt, pushed quickly over her legs, leaving her in her green lingerie and black peep toe platformed high heels.

The goblin had hardly moved, stunned by the hot body in front of him. He barely noticed as Ms Willoughby undid his belt and let his big hard cock free.

"She's got a great body," said Holly suggestively to the goblin as he continued to watch Emma strip off. "And she loves to fuck." Holly carefully exposed the cock before quickly slipping her hand into his pocket and retrieving some keys all while the goblin was entranced by the young witch.

Emma took off her bra and revealed her round pert tits to the goblin who was practically drooling at the sight. Emma smiled at him eagerly, keen to show him her lust. She reached down into her panties and started to rub herself while the goblin and her teacher watched.

Emma knew the goblin was about to explode at the sight of her so she knelt down, and gave the hard cock a kiss.

"Mmm so hot..." Holly moaned, continuing to just watch.

Emma looked up almost innocently as she took the cock in her lips and started to gently suck on the tip. "It's so hard," she said playfully as she slipped it out and ran her tongue up along its length, feeling every bump on the surface. Emma kept eye contact with both Ms Willoughby and the goblin, enjoying the pleasure of making them horny with just a look.

The young woman then began to run her mouth up and down the shaft, truly giving a blowjob. She wasted little time in getting to a good pace.

"Such a good student, gives amazing blowjobs," Holly added, trying to give some more praise to the slutty Emma.

"Ms Willoughby taught me everything I know about blowjobs," Emma replied, praising her teacher.

Despite the mutual fun, Holly had a mission to take so unfortunately could not join the pair, as much as she wanted to. She placed her hand on Emma's head and gave it a slight push, helping Emma to get the cock into her tight throat.

"I bet that feels so nice," Holly remarked as she bobbed her student's head up and down. Both Emma and the goblin thought she was addressing them, as they both feeling equally happy.

Emma loved how Ms Willoughby was aiding her technique. She felt so hot giving a blowjob while Ms Willoughby ensured she took cock as deep as possible. It also felt so good to serve Lord Snake, using sex as a weapon.

The young witch felt herself getting hotter and hotter. She was still rubbing herself but she wanted more. She eventually lift her head off the cock, savouring every sensation on her soft lips.

"Fuck me now!" Emma commanded as she used the hand rubbing her clit to push her lacy thong to one side.

The goblin seemed to properly move for the first time in ages as he stood on the seat to have sex with the gorgeous young woman.

Emma spun round and bent over, looking over her shoulder hungrily, aching for the hard cock to penetrate her pussy. She looked stunning, her ass just inviting the contact between the pair. The goblin soon obliged and Emma felt some more happiness as the goblin's long cold bony fingers gripped the side of her ass.

A moment later, Emma felt incredible as goblin cock pushed hard into her, causing an instant release of pleasure hormones.

"Fuck," she breathed, as the feel of release plus the cool air rushing over her body enraptured her.

Slowly, the pair got into a rhythm as Emma bounced up and the down the pole feeling great with each one. The goblin thrust into Emma's wet pussy as he grabbed her soft skin, experiencing an ecstasy only such finery could bring.

"Looks fucking hot guys," Ms Willoughby chimed in, encouraging the pair without joining in further. "Such a perfect body," she remarked of her student, "I could spend all day with it."

Emma loved the praise coming from Ms Willoughby almost as much as the sex itself. She could tell the goblin was loving having some watch too just by how vigorous he was pounding her.

Emma could feel her orgasm coming, all the while loving the feel of the air brushing past her body as the cart raced to their vault. She loved the sound of the track and the feel of the clickety clack coming up through her designer high heels with as the cart rode the rail.

Emma loved the feel of the goblins knobbly hands holding tight to her as he pulled her back and forth. She loved the feel of cock sliding in and out of her tight wet pussy. This was going to be one to remember. All in front of her teacher, her idol, her boss and her crush.

"Ahhh that feels so gooooood..." Emma moaned as she came, her whole body convulsing with pleasure. "I love a good fuck," she said as the goblin kept pounding her.

It was then she felt a twitch in her sensitive box, and feeling a sudden tightening of the hold on her ass. It pushed her orgasm on, prolonging the ecstasy.

In that moment though, she was shocked as the goblin let go with one hand. A burst of cum flooded her pussy as the pair continued to come together. The thrill caused her to shut her eyes but as she opened them again she realised the goblin was now groping Ms Willoughby's big tits.

Ms Willoughby gave Emma a look as a threesome was not on the cards. However, they couldn't afford to end the action here.

More cum pumped from the goblin cock, clouding Emma's ability to think as her body became overwhelmed. "Fuucck..." she moaned, trying also to think of something.

Emma's legs went weak as she felt the cart slowing. This wasn't the plan.

Ms Willoughby however retained a calm demeanor as she brought her hands up to her busty chest, increasing the appeal for the goblin.

"No-one can resist these magnificent tits," she breathed as she felt a release of sexual tension pulse through her body.

"I bet you'd like to have your big hard cock in between my wonderful titties!" Holly teased the goblin knowing the answer.

The lust drop of cum had barely entered Emma as the goblin withdrew his still erect cock. If Emma hadn't been so happy she'd have felt like the warm up act. However she was herself infatuated with Ms Willoughby's tits and knew how impossible they were to resist.

The cart pulled up outside a bunch of vaults, one with ornate snake decoration clearly belonging to her new school house. Holly and Emma would normally have been delighted to take part in a threesome to further their goals but this wasn't the time. Ms Willoughby was needed to sneak into Bird House's vault next door while Emma fucked the goblin senseless.

Ms Willoughby stood up, taking of her cloak and letting it fall into the cart floor as it slowed to a halt outside the bank vaults. She wore a green and gold bustier, which really pushed up her chest.

The teacher removed it triumphantly, exposing her glorious body to Emma and the Goblin, especially proud of the way that her big round tits seemed to defy gravity or time.

"Miss Watson, I'm going to give you a lesson just now on how to give a titfuck."

Ms Willoughby handed her bustier to Emma as she spoke, slipping the stolen goblin key into the young witch's hand as she did so.

"Take a comfortable position and learn," Ms Willoughby said, giving her student a stare.

As she grasped the key, it dawned on Emma what the plan had now become. She was going to retrieve the artefact.

"Of course, Ms Willoughby," Emma said in a tone, entering the role of student once more. Emma exited the cart and propped herself against the Snake House vault door, giving her a great side on view.

"Now," Ms Willoughby began, "There's two classic positions. The first is where you lie on your back and your lover straddles you which is impractical in this current setting."

"Or the second, where you kneel down and take your lover in a blowjob type way."

Ms Willoughby sunk to her knees, the goblin clearly delighted that this little break was soon to be over.

"I prefer this way. It allows you full control of pace as well as giving your lover the ability to look down deep into your eyes and or cleavage."

Ms Willoughby looked up at the goblin who was now entranced by the woman infront of him.

"Sometimes, you may need to get your lover hard by giving a handjob or blowjob. You can also add lube to your tits or your lovers cock. Thankfully, you've got him rock hard already and his cock is covered in cum and your pussy juices, which is even better than baby oil."

Emma took the compliment happily. She was loving the view of a naked Ms Willoughby kneeling before a goblin with a hard cock. She looked so innocent, staring up at her lover who towered above her. However, Emma knew who was really in charge.

Ms Willoughby brought her hands up and cupped her tits, displaying their size and weight. "Then just sandwich hard cock in-between your breasts and start rubbing."

Holly began to gentle move her tits up and down the shaft causing a greedy smile to cross the goblin's face.

"I love the feel of hard cock between my tits. I love holding them, it gives a certain pleasure." Ms Willoughby could have been addressing Emma or the goblin, as it just seemed to add to the sexual energy in the room.

Ms Willoughby thought for a moment as she built up speed on her tit fuck. "If you feel you want to, you can use an enlargement spell to increase the size of your tits or your partner's cock if needed."

Holly began to bounce on her knees, picking up pace on more. "Mmmm, I love titty fucking!" she moaned.

Emma had already got to her feet, happy the goblin had abandoned thoughts of her body and was totally focused on Ms Willoughby's tits. She crept away as quietly as she could in her high heels which she would never take off if she could.

In a few moments, Emma was standing in front of a huge vault door with some ornate birds flying around. She pushed the key into the slot and the vault started to creak open.

"Ah yes, fuck my titties!" Emma heard. "Feels fucking incredible." Ms Willoughby moaned loudly covering the noise.

Emma couldn't help but admire her teacher's thought and planning. She seemed to know everything and no little detail escaped her attention. Emma felt incredibly proud to be learning from her.

As the door swung open, Emma was struck by a golden glow from the masses of coins contained within. She peered inside, taking a look at the treasure that Bird House hoarded. On two plinths, stood two remarkable items.

The first of the items was clearly the one Emma was looking for. It was a small bracelet, and had on it several charms. Emma approached, her highs clicking on the vault floor. The charms were shaped like animals, regular and magical alike. Each charm had a small red ruby for an eye which was the only other form of decoration.

The second was a stunningly beautiful gold tiara, fit for a queen or princess. It was exquisite, probably worth a fortune if anyone could price it at all. The interesting thing was that it had a hooded python with its fangs out on the top centre as the centrepiece of the tiara.

"What the fuck?!" Emma exclaimed, thinking that it clearly belonged to Snake House.

The tiara seemed to call out to her. Emma was drawn to it's shimmer and shine. She could swear she heard it hissing her name. She wanted to put it on.

"I want that cum all over my tits!" Emma heard, snapping her out of her stare. She realised then Ms Willoughby wouldn't have long left. She grabbed the items and left the vault, shutting the door behind her.

"Give me a big load like you have my slutty student Miss Watson..." Holly wanked off the cock between her tits, using her legs to bounce them up and down the shaft while she pressed them together with her hands.

12