Emma Watson at the 2022 BAFTAS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, you're soaked." Said he as he stroked deep into her.

Emma looked into Jenna's dark brown eyes as she was royally screwed. She wiggled her behind as she awaited her turn.

"He feels...so good." Whimpered Jenna as she came nose to nose with Emma.

"Is that right?"

Seb gave her a couple more pokes and then slid out, paused for a moment and then pushed into a relieved Emma. He gave her three deep strokes then pulled out and dipped into Jenna again.

"Oh, for fuck sake!"

"Shush, and taste this!"

He pulled his slippery cock out and then pressed it against Emma's lips.

"Taste her" He told her and she dutifully opened her mouth and he eased into her mouth.

After a few sucks, Emma felt him mount her from behind.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Fuck my pussy!"

He fucked her with rapid thrusts deeply and firmly into her tight cunt. The sound of the slapping of his groin on her ass and the groans he elicited from the petite filly dilled their ears. Inevitably, he slam fucked his way to climax pumped Emma with several gushes of warm cum. All three collapsed on the bed in a satisfied heap.

xxx

Sunday, March, 13th

x

"Our next presenter is Emma Watson," host Rebel Wilson said shortly before welcoming the Harry Potter star and U.N. Women Goodwill Ambassador onstage to present. "She's proud to call herself a feminist, but we all know she's a witch!"

Watson's response as she stood in front of the podium?

"I'm here for all of the witches!" She said assuredly.

The British actress, activist, and all-round queen of our hearts took to the stage to present the BAFTA for outstanding British film to the "Belfast" team. But trophies aside, what stole the limelight for all was her breath-taking balletic dress. The statement gown featured a halter-neck black plunging top and black bodice connected to a cream-colored tulle skirt that lengthened into a princess train behind her as she walked the red carpet. The window of the dress in front revealed black heels with a pointed toe and beaded ankle straps that wrapped around her legs. Emma left her long brown hair loose and straight over her shoulders, wearing a smoky eye and carrying a small white clutch purse and wearing long silver earrings.

There were plenty of big winners at this year's BAFTA Awards on Sunday, but the person who seemed to get most of Twitter talking wasn't even nominated.

Emma Watson, who made the cameo to present the award for Best Outstanding British Film during the ceremony, managed to do that with that single sentence.

On the previous Saturday night, Emma had stepped out for the Charles Finch and Chanel dinner in the West End, London, as a pre-celebration for the BAFTA awards. For that occasion, Emma had worn an ensemble in all black, with a blazer over a cutout dress, creating dynamic shapes across her torso. Under that was a high-waisted, short skirt and a pair of dynamic spiraling black and nude thigh-high boots with heels. So, on that Sunday afternoon, Emma strutted up the red carpet at London's Royal Albert Hall in those pointed black shoes adorned with beaded ankle straps, the four inch heels of which added several inches to her tiny frame.

x

Emma appeared to be in excellent spirits as she was seen laughing and flashing a huge grin as she graced the BAFTA red carpet for the press. Not surprising perhaps following her very gratifying fuck with Sebastian Stan only the night before. Moments before, many well known and glamourous celebrities had also posed for the adulation. Lady Gaga channeled Old Hollywood glamour in her emerald Ralph Lauren gown and Tiffany & Co jewellery. Oh, and simply a spectacular pair of high heels.

Florence Pugh took to the carpet in a Carolina Herrera black buttoned mini dress with a complementary baby pink train. Daisy Edgar-Jones looks stunning in a custom Gucci ice blue gown and Tiffany & Co jewellery.

Daisy Ridley opted for an off-the-shoulder Vivienne Westwood gown billowing in sparkly black tulle.

Once the televised award ceremony was over and the unique statuettes had been handed out and emotional speeches delivered, where did the biggest stars of stage and screen go next? To Annabel's, of course, for British Vogue's annual Fashion and Film Party in partnership with Tiffany & Co.

There, the honoured guests were joined by even more celebs, including newly-minted BAFTA winner Lashana Lynch, Naomi Campbell, and Malala Yousafzai. Well, you know what has been said about parties. You never really know in what direction the night might go. After an hour it was obvious to those in attendance that Lady Gaga was thoroughly bored with proceedings as she huffed and pranced around in search of attention. She singled out Emma who was in conversation with Florence and Daisy.

"You English have no idea how to have fun. Boring, boring, boring!"

Some celebrities feel as though they've been around forever. So familiar are we with their music, their fashion statements, and sensational comments. Such was the case with Lady Gaga, thought Emma, the woman seemingly completely integrated into our every day lives for years. It was difficult to imagine a world where she didn't exist.

"I guess we must have forgotten how to, having gone through two years of chaos thanks to the pandemic." Answered Florence Pugh.

"Nuts! Look, ladies. Somebody gave an add-ress for a hot club. Anybody interested in going?"

Emma looked at Daisy and Florence.

"Might be an idea," she said above the noise of the party."

"Maybe not you, honey. It might be a bit, adult."

Emma pouted and lifted her chin proudly and put her hands on her hips. Bloody cheek!

"Oh, I know how to let my hair down. Honey."

"Good to hear. You got balls."

"Er. Right."

"it's not too far from here. Some place called Pick-Cadd-Dilly Circus."

Emma and Flossie giggled, highly amused at Lady Gaga's annunciation of the famous London tourist destination, Piccadilly Circus.

"Right. Let's get outta here."

x

The American blonde hottie that was Lady Gaga waltzed into the Platinum Lace club like a Goddess in green! All heads turned in her direction as she led her small entourage right to the front of the dimly lit interior of the club. Once seated they saw that there were three small, circular stages, and one larger for dancers to perform acrobatics on a pole. Sales Girls walked around in G-strings and push-up bras taking orders for drinks. Lady Gaga ordered a bottle of champagne for their table. As they settled, they watched the girls on the stage strut around in high heeled shoes, and stroking their bare breasts and loins.

"Now, this is what I'm talking about!" Yelled Lady over the loud music.

"This is a strip club. For men." Observed an unsettled Daisy Ridley to Flossie.

"Yeah. This feels like a mistake," Emma said as she took a sip of bubbly.

"Well. You know that Lady swings both ways." Flossie pointed out the obvious.

"You got it. I was born this way." Said the grinning blonde singer as she tapped her heels.

Her Ralph Lauren gown came with a plunging neckline and ruched detail, that showed off her ample cleavage nicely. The floor-sweeping number had a sizeable extended train that flared out in her wake. The club was fairly packed and most of the audience were male. The first three rows of seats were completely full and everyone was watching the show as one of the dancers brought out a small chair and placed it in the center of the circle stage. The lights highlighted her as she sat down on the chair facing the onlookers. Emma sat looking on, somewhat bored as the young nubile took her short dress off and sat there completely naked in just her black high heels.

"Get on with it, sister!" Yelled Lady Gaga in frustration.

The nude solo stripper leaned back on the chair with her butt on the edge of the chair and her straight legs stretched out left and right which allowed the entire front row a direct view of her bald labia. Then the girl shifted the chair so that her back faced the audience and everybody leered at her pussy from the rear view. She touched her toes and wiggled her rump few times and as the music ended, she stood up and walked off the stage carrying the small chair. The audience gave a smattering of applause that petered out in seconds.

"Oh, for fuck sake! Is that it? I could do so much better."

The old classic, 'Gangbang' by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band started to play out of the loudspeakers and the next dancer pranced onto the stage to begin her routine. Fueled by champagne, Lady Gaga leapt up from the table where the actresses were seated suddenly and pushed her aside.

"Okay people! Get an eyeful of this!"

"My god! She's such a prima-donna!"

Said Emma, as she and the others watched the blonde hit the stage.

A few men whistled and yelled as Lady grinned and undid her dress. Even Daisy and Flossie cheered her on and gave me the encouragement she so desperately needed.

As the cum-inducing blonde bombshell began to wriggle out of her long dress the entire room were transfixed by the sight of her slowly emerging flesh. She got into the raunchy rhythm of the song with ease.

"Ain't nothing like a gangbang! Ain't nothing like a gangbang! To blow away the blues!"

At only five feet and an inch, she had a smoking hot body, platinum blonde hair, steely blue eyes, and ruby red lips, the American icon quickly had everybody's heads swimming. As she stepped out of her dress, she revealed those rocking tits and luscious ass with an award winning smile. Emma watched closely as the top heavy blonde danced and humped to the music.

"Ain't nothing like a gangbang!"

The lights highlighted the vertical pole a few feet away from Lady Gaga and even from a distance, Emma could see her eyes light up. Topless with only a tiny thong that resembled dental floss covering her sex, the blonde began to caress the shiny length of brass, lightly stroking it sensually with one hand.

'Nice and Sleazy' by the Stranglers started and Lady Gaga backed up to the pole and shifted up and down its length as her hips gyrated invitingly. As the drum and bass thumped, she provocatively bent from the hips and slowly ran her hands down her milky white thighs. As the organ swelled, she pranced and shimmied, her fair hair flipping up as she danced.

"Holy shit! Proclaimed Daisy Ridley. "She's so hot!"

Squatting now, Lady Gaga faced the pole and opened her knees to straddle the cold brass, grinding her crotch against it again and again. As the last notes faded of the song, she bent forwards and slowly peeled her thong from her mons, thereby displaying her fine downy muff to all.

"Nice and Sleazy, does it, does it, does it, every time."

Emma looked sideways on at Daisy and snorted.

"She's not all that hot."

"Come on, girls! Join me!" Said Lady Gaga as she dry humped the pole.

Def Leppard's 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' thumped through the speakers as Daisy and Flossie shrank back into their chairs.

"Must be classic rock night," noted Emma Watson.

They both turned to Emma.

"Why don't you go up?"

"What? Me? I'm not taking shit off!"

"Thought not," teased Flossie. "She's all talk."

"You wouldn't do it either!" Emma retorted.

"Nor would you."

"I bloody well would," Replied Emma indignantly. "Watch this."

Emma sauntered onto the stage as the men in the audience gathered closer at the front of the stage.

"Well done, witch. You sure got some spunk!"

Emma smiled weakly at Lady Gaga and took in a deep breath as she mentally prepared herself. As an actress, she was not shy of others gawking at her, but this was something else. Her hip began to sway to the thumping beat of Def Leppard, and she grabbed the front of her dress and pushed it upward. Emma Watson was about to strip in front of an audience of girl hungry males!

'Love in an Elevator' by Aerosmith kicked in as Emma took her top off over her head and began to dance, shaking her tits and grinding her crotch at the front of the stage.

Her hands came up to cup her breasts, tweaking her nipples, which were now rock hard.

"Nice tits!" Yelled someone.

Thanks, she thought. She was aware that she did not have the curves and bumps of Lady Gaga, who looked on as she ground her ass crack against the brass pole. But with a toss of her hair, she slowly toured the stage, leaning down to let her breasts hang out and over at the onlookers. Gaining more and more confidence, Emma unhooked the front of her tulle skirt and let it fall away. The men loved it.

"Jacky's in the elevator, WHOA!"

Everybody joined in the whoop.

"She said, can I see you later, WHOA!"

Emma pouted, tucked her thumbs in the waistband of her thin panties and lowered the left side, and then the other. As the song hit the line, 'Elevator going down' she dragged them over her thighs to her heels. She stepped out and kicked them aside and raised her arms. Emma Watson was now completely nude in just high heels. Blinded by the lights, Emma then dropped on her hands and knees and cupped her shaven muff. She simulated fucking her hand, and she could feel the eyes of the men sitting at stage front stare at her intently. (Or is that WITH intent?) Even her friends were impressed as they eagerly watched Emma draw a finger up across her abdomen to her jiggling tits.

"Way to go, Emma!" Yelled Flossie.

"Show 'em how it's down, girl!"

"Come try the pole."

Emma looked at Lady Gaga, highlighted as she was by a circle of light clearly showing where her curvaceous form. Whoever was in charge of the club seemed to know a good thing when it came along, as she and the America were given free reign to do whatever. Even the other dancers watched from the side of the stage. As 'Born to be my Baby' by Bon Jovi kicked in, Emma grew bolder and began caressing the shiny length of brass. First with one hand and then the other. Her hips gyrated to the music provocatively as she ran her spine up and down slowly. The song urged her on as she dropped her butt down to meet her heels.

"Fuck, yeah!"

Emma smiled seductively as she opened her knees and directed the view of her pussy at the audience. She stood up, rubbed the crack of her ass on the pole, and then dropped again. Lost in the moment, and a slave to the music, the lissome, naked Emma turned to face the vertical pole and brushed her vulva on it. Although a total novice stripper, she nonetheless wowed the club as she hugged the pole and her sender legs entwined around the gleaming brass. She thrust at it as if she were fucking a man, and indeed, within seconds she was dripping wet.

"Shit, babe. You got me all hot and bothered."

Lady Gaga grabbed Emma by the arm and pulled her between her legs. The blonde beauty rubbed her fair haired pussy all over Emma's face and humped her hips up in a mime of face fucking. Oblivious to the crowd out in the dimly lit club, Emma leaned in and lapped at Lady's clit, which caused her to fling her head back in pleasure. The needy blonde wriggled her hips teasingly to help Emma with her efforts.

"Get me off, witch!"

Emma dropped down onto her knees and let her fingers glide up Lady Gaga's toned legs as she buried her face in her musky pussy. Her hands grabbed handfuls of Emma's hair in a passionate grip as the English filly tongued her saturated pussy.

"Oh, shit! Yes, baby...yes!! Lick that pussy, baby!"

Lady Gaga began to shake and tremble from her climax, and just as sudden as both had hit the stage, as the music stopped, both hurried off stage to great appreciation.

"Right, my little witch. You're coming with me."

As they dressed backstage, Emma wondered if she might be dreaming.

"Yeah. I have a special wand I want you to check out. Okay?"

"What about the others?"

"Na. Just you."

x

The door to the hotel room closed behind them and Emma and Lady Gaga fell into each others arms.

"So, are we all down with this?" Asked the ravenous blonde.

Emma welcomed one soft hand caress her face and neck on one side, while another stroked her stomach and lower abdomen. Without waiting for the answer, Lady dragged Emma's top off, thereby exposing her high, firm breasts. Her nipples were swollen into bumpy peaks hubs by her instant arousal. With eyes locked on each others, Emma's dress was opened at the waist to reveal her slender quivering thighs and her luscious loins which were now uncovered. Urgent fingers slipped in searching between her legs. Two curved digits wriggled between folds of rose-pink cunt, and Emma hummed between tightly closed lips as she was unceremoniously frigged.

"Lovely."

Lady Gaga dropped to her knees and pressed her face into her soft V and thrust her tongue in deep. As she did so, she got out of her dress. The tanned and healthy all-American blonde bobbed on her haunches as she noisily ate Emma's pussy. Just when Emma could barely take it any more, Lady stopped and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Did you ever bring home souvenirs from the movie set?"

"Maybe an Hermione wig. Not much."

"No magic wands?"

"No."

"Let's go to my bedroom. I have a special wand I want to show you."

"Okay."

They held hands and stepped into the lavish room. Both butt naked in their heels only. A special wand? Curious.

"What do I call you, anyway? Lady? Gaga?"

The bubbly blonde smiled wickedly as she picked up a red ball gag from the bedside dresser.

"You, my little fuck toy. May call me Mistress. This is a ball gag, which I aim to put it in your mouth."

Emma felt a flush of tingles between her thighs at the mere thought of being dominated by Lady Gaga. She nodded as the gag was placed at her mouth.

"Yes. Mistress."

Emma obediently opened her mouth wide as the ball gag was then buckled behind her head with a broad strap, securely, pulling the ball into her mouth.

"I think you're going to enjoy this little toy of mine. It's made especially for dirty little fuck toys like you! A real wand for slutty witches!"

Emma shrieked into the gag as Lady quickly plunged two fingers as deep into her pussy as she was able. Emma rocked on her heels and gripped the American's shoulders as she was driven crazy. With the ball gag widening her mouth, Emma dripped saliva onto her heaving tits and down her flat belly.

"There. Now check this out."

The Hitachi Wand was a white plastic tube, about eight inches long and an inch or so in diameter. Out of one end of the tube came a cable which supplied the power. At the other end was a large white sphere about four inches in diameter.

"Hitachi officially sell it as a body massager and are apparently slightly embarrassed that it has become a well renowned sex toy. Can you imagine? Now, lie down, my little fuck toy."

Emma laid down and sank into the incredibly soft mattress and opened her willowy legs. The insides of her thighs were damp from her leaking muff and the overhead light picked up the tiny dapples of moisture.

"Oh. One more thing."

Emma saw a flash of scarlet and a silken scarf was placed over her eyes and tied off at the back of her head. Now she could neither see nor speak. Her pulse raced as her ears picked up the ominous hum of the switched on Magic Wand. She was startled when the sex toy was pushed into her thighs and loins. Her entire lower body lifted up from the bed as the wand was run up the inside of each thigh in turn, producing muffled squeals.

"Good, right?"

Lady Gaga then started to move the wand over each of Emma's breasts, and as it glided across each, Emma bit down on her tightly secured gag. She writhed and stretched as the wand went from her breasts, over her stomach and down towards her recently shaved pussy. Emma jumped as the delicious vibrations hit her aching pussy. She frantically jerked on her back as the strong ripples brought her to a massive orgasm.

"Isn't that amazing! You came after only one minute!"