Emma Watson Comes Out of Her Shell

Story Info
Anna Kendrick takes Emma Watson through her first threeway.
7.8k words
4.56
28.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday night at the Lodge. As always, the night had quickly gone to 11 in the main lounge. What started off as a mock fashion show (since some of the girls were bringing new, Spring wardrobes with them) somehow ended with Jennifer Lawrence tied up in the center of the room. Girls were taking turns with her, with 2-3 at a time eating her out, or another mounting her face to have her eat her pussy. It made for a wonderful show, and was enhanced for me personally by Natalie Dormer sucking my cock during. Or at least she did until I couldn't take it anymore, and put Jennifer face-down, ass-up so I could pound her pussy with her hands tied behind her back.

After that particular festivity, the girls broke off, and I found myself wandering the halls. As always, I was aimlessly walking, waiting for the right opportunity to present itself. At first I thought I should find one of the duos that had gone to bed together. Having one of the girls suck my cock while the other ate her pussy sounded very nice. But as I rounded another corner, I found myself near Emma Watson's room.

I'd never forget the day that Emma first reached out. I was in bed with Anna Kendrick at the time, and the two of us were having trouble getting out of bed that morning. When I got the email, and started reading it, I thought it had to be some kind of fake. For one thing, none of the girls in the Lodge that I knew of had any kind of personal friendship to Emma Watson. Who would have told her? I later suspected someone that she only met in passing had whispered about it, and then lied about it to me. But that day, when I read the email asking if she could come, and the list of reasons why she wanted to, she seemed insistent to do so. So insistent in fact, that she had even included a video testimonial of herself reading it.

"Who is that?" Anna asked, not recognizing the voice. When I said it was Emma Watson, she shot up in bed with a "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

That news spread quickly, and although it was some time before Emma actually came to the Lodge for the first time, it created quite a bit of buzz for the girls. They were all in disbelief that Emma, who had such a dignified, wholesome personality in the public, would come to the hidden mansion in the woods where girls came solely to be fucked in private. Some even started talking about what they wanted to do to her. More than once I heard two girls bring up that they should double-team Emma themselves.

While the first night that Emma came is a story for another time, tonight I made my way to her room. Emma had not participated in the night's activities. In fact, as far as the Lodge goes, she was something of a recluse. She'd yet to really...get into the swing of things as far as interacting with the other girls went. Not that she and I didn't have our run-ins, but she only did activities herself, and the few visits she had made to the Lodge so far had been when there were few other girls there. She was enjoying herself, swimming and exercising and enjoying the quiet nights. But now that the house was practically packed, she had been shut up in her room most of the day. I had had more than a few whispers in my ear about it. I approached Emma's door and knocked softly before entering.

I found Emma on her bed, wearing nothing but a nightie as she sat back against the headboard. Even in just the light from the lamp next to the bed, her smooth legs shone at me from across the room. She had a book in her lap, but closed it and set it on the nightstand when she was me enter and close the door behind me with a

"Good evening."

"Hello," she said with a bright smile. I walked across the room and sat on the edge of the bed next to her before leaning in for a kiss. She happily gave it, before she brought her thumb up to my face, and wiped a smear of someone's lipstick off my cheek. "You look like you were having fun."

"Mhm," I nodded in agreement. "You should join us next time."

"Yeah, I see the way the girls look at me," Emma blushed a little as she said it. "They don't think I'm a snob or anything do they?"

I had to laugh at that before answering, "Uhh, no. They just really want you to come hang out. Among other things."

"Oh, yeah, thing is," Emma trailed off for a moment, "I've never actually...been...with a girl."

"Neither had most of the girls before they came here," I shrugged, and climbed fully onto the bed. "Beside, what's the difference between being with one of them and being with me?" Emma gave me a look, and then batted her eyebrows to signal at my cock.

"You know what I mean," I said to Emma as I slid myself down on the bed. I brought my face to her legs, slowly starting to kiss up her calves, tasting her smooth skin and whatever the sweet scent she had on them was.

"I know what you mean," Emma said as she watched me, sliding her legs a little in response, "It's just, you know, you want that kind of first time to be with someone who gets it. If that makes sense."

"I understand," I said as I kissed up her leg a little higher. "If I think of someone that will be a really good fit, would that help?" Emma nodded, staring down at me. "Good, I'll think about it. In the meantime..."

I continued kissing up Emma's legs, moving onto her thighs. She breathed a little harder as she watched me move up, sliding her feet around on the sheets as she struggled to keep still. It was only when my lips came to her inner thigh that she parted her legs entirely, revealing she had no panties on.

"Oh god...please do it..." Emma breathed out in that posh accent of her's. My lips moved slow, drawing out the tease for her, but eventually I put my tongue on her pussy and began to slowly lick upward. Emma's hips reflexively slid forward, but she caught herself and grabbed onto the headboard of the bed behind her. She had a quiet response at first, responding to every lick I gave her pussy with just heavy breathing and the occasional whispering moan.

Things progressed quickly, and Emma was soon breathing harder. I could hear her, but when I looked up at her with my tongue on her pussy, I saw her mouth hanging open as if she were silently moaning the entire time. She stayed that way, talking more with her body. As I kept eating her pussy, one of her hands came off the headboard and grabbed the back of my head to pull me into her harder. I obliged. Then, her legs lifted up, and after she slid her feet up my back she moved to rest her legs on my shoulders. Instead I grabbed the back of her thighs and pushed them back, keeping her legs pointed up into the air. She moaned in the new position as I started to run my tongue on her clit more, and then I saw her heavy breathing turn into an open-mouthed smile, flashing me her perfect teeth. She stayed like that as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she started to cum, happily moaning out loud as her legs twitched and fell back to the bed.

As soon as she was done orgasming, she reached down and pulled me up toward her. My mouth was glistening from her pussy, and Emma noticed as I closed in. The first kiss landed right on my lips, but the second was lead by her tongue sliding under my lower lip. Emma was tasting herself off of me. She gave me a giggle of appreciation as she did it again, and then I felt her hands going down to my pants.

The two of us quickly sat up, fumbling at each other for a moment until Emma got my shirt and pants off, and I pulled her nightie over her head. We fell back onto the bed in one motion, with me on top and with my cock sliding into Emma as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Despite what you might think to look at her, with Emma I could never go too deep, or too hard. I didn't even try tonight. I slowly rolled my hips into Emma as we continued to kiss, and all the while she would moan into my mouth and keep her legs locked around me. It was only when I got close that I started to go harder, and Emma encouraged it by pumping her legs around my waist to pull me into her.

"You want it?" I asked Emma as I was seconds away from cumming. She excitedly nodded, and then released her legs. I pulled out of her and then moved my hips forward, and Emma's hands as quick as lightning locked onto my cock, stroking it to finish me off. I started to cum, and the first spurt shot a thick rope up Emma's chest, landing across one of her tits and all the way up to her collarbone. The rest shot out right onto her tits, or onto her sternum. Emma released my cock and then laid back with a bright smile, enjoying the sight of her coated chest.

I laid back, watching her for a moment, envisioning exactly which girl I thought would be the perfect one to lick it off her.

I was racking my brain for days, trying to think of who would be the perfect fit to help Emma. She needed a girl who would be slow with her, and take her through every step as if it was her first time overall, not just her first time with a girl. There were numerous possibilities, but often times when I thought about it I thought of a reason not to pick that one. Jennifer Lawrence? She'd be too eager to have Emma eat her pussy. Emma Roberts? Sounded too much like a fantasy, having a threeway with two Emmas. Kiernan Shipka? She'd do it, obedient little minx that she was, but Emma needed someone with more experience. Not Cara Delevingne though, too aggressive. And not Natalie Dormer, too intimidating. But then, one night, the answer set itself down right in front of me.

"She and I have met before, you know,"

Anna Kendrick and I were having a very nice night in. With Anna being one of the more long-term residents of the Lodge, and in residence likely the most frequently, she ended up becoming something of a confidant to me. That night, we had had a very long and drawn out session where Anna constantly stopped to "cool me off" by sucking her pussy off my cock before I finally came. Afterward we found ourselves in the shower together. Anna was rinsing her hair when she dropped the juicy information about Emma. I asked her to elaborate, and she told me of how she and Emma had met at a red carpet event for something or another, and quite hit it off.

"Seriously?" I asked as I plucked a strand of wet hair from Anna's face.

"Mhm," Anna answered as she squeezed the water out of her hair behind her head. "It was a few years ago. I can't quite remember where. But I do remember what she was wearing. That dress of her's showed off her legs nicely."

"What else do you remember?" I asked Anna as I put my hands on her hips. She didn't even acknowledge the touch. Although she was lost in thought, she put her hands on my chest, continuing to recap.

"Would it be too coincidental if I said I noticed how hot she was right then? Just the way her legs looked in that dress, and the way she walked in her heels, and that smirk she always has..." Anna kept talking, and without mentioning it, her hands went to my cock and began to stroke it. "I wasn't even playing around with girls back then, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about her like that."

"Like what?" I asked as my one of my hands slowly went down to Anna's pussy.

"Like what her pussy tasted like..." Anna said as her voice changed. She moaned out softly as she said it, feeling my fingers touch her pussy just a little. "Mmm, what her thighs would feel like against my face. If she could make me cum..."

That was enough for me to see that Anna was the perfect choice for Emma, but Anna did not hurt her case by riding my cock as I sat on the ledge of the shower while she continually listed things she wanted to do to Emma. It wasn't just that she wanted to fuck Emma, it seemed more like I had brought an obvious girl crush to light.

It wasn't long before Anna got her chance. The next week found Anna still at the Lodge, and Emma coming for a few days before she had to leave the country over the weekend. Conditions were perfect, because Emma wouldn't be completely surrounded by girls, and there were few enough in the house that there wouldn't be a massive group watching and whispering about her every move. I didn't even bring up other girls while Emma and I had our first encounter of her stay. But after Emma and I fucked once (69ing, cowgirl, doggystyle to finish), Anna and I met up and formulated our plan.

It went into execution later that night. The house was quiet, the lounge was empty, and Emma was on her way back to her room with a nightcap glass of wine in hand. Anna and I just happened to intercept her in the hall carrying a couple drinks and some snacks of our own. Emma was in pajama pants, a tanktop, and a long cardigan over her shoulders, while Anna was wearing just a t-shirt and capri pajama pants of her own. After feigning surprise, Anna and I invited her to join us in the lounge for a late night movie and to hang out. Emma was in, with only one glance to me after Anna turned around that told her something was suspicious.

But, neither Anna nor myself made any moves. We sat in the lounge on the front couch, with the two girls on either side of me. I had to stop myself from pulling out my cock halfway through the movie, as would usually be the case with a movie night in the lounge. Anna would've likely done it herself or joined in with whatever girl did it, but Emma did nothing in front of Anna. Still, it took a great deal of willpower to stick to the plan on both our parts. I know Anna wanted it from the looks she gave me, licking her lips when Emma wasn't looking.

The movie ended and the three of us sat there for a while just talking. With Anna's easy-going personality, the pressure was off, and Emma was free to feel she could just hang out. There were laughs, and good conversation, and Anna gave perfect subtle teases by stretching out to show off her tits or adjusting the waist of her pajamas to show her lower stomach. I definitely caught Emma taking a glance once or twice. Eventually, after all the wine and chips were gone, we made our way out of the lounge and back to the rooms. Emma's room was closer, so as we went down the corridor we found ourselves at her door first.

"Ok, well," Emma said to me as she began to open the door to her room, "Were you going to come in? Say goodnight?" That was classic Emma-slang for 'Will you fuck me one more time before I go to sleep?"

"Actually," Anna said as she slid her hand up my shoulder, "He's coming to say goodnight to me."

Emma stopped and looked at Anna, then at me as I nodded in an "oh dang" sort of way. She stopped, hand on the doorknob, and silently bit her lip. Then, it happened. Emma looked both ways down the hallway, making sure noone else was hanging around.

"Well I suppose..." Emma said as she confirmed the hallway was empty, "We could all just keep hanging out."

"If you like," Anna responded as innocent as could be.

Then she opened the door, waving Anna and I inside. Anna's poker face was the stuff of legends in that moment. She had no reaction at all, even though the glance she gave me told me that she was ready to start doing cartwheels of joy. The three of us entered into Emma's room, and shut the door behind us. Anna began to silently pace around the room, looking at nothing in particular. Emma watched her for a second, but then turned her eyes to me and approached. Quietly, Emma came back to me. She pulled herself into me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pressing her lips into mine. There was a silent breathlessness to it on the first kiss, but then Emma exhaled hard before kissing again. Her tongue slid into my mouth and swirled around my own, and her glossy lips pressed against mine even though her mouth was partially open with each kiss.

Emma lost herself in the kiss for a moment, and I did as well, but then I felt something else. There was another hand sliding along my back. It was Anna sliding in next to us, wrapping her arms around both of us and then leaning in. Emma and my lips pressed together soon felt Anna's begin to kiss from the side, and then her tongue came out to join both of ours as we all ran them together. My hand reached out and wrapped around Anna's waist, making sure we all stayed very close. Our threeway kiss continued, but I felt Anna's head turning ever so slightly away from my lips and toward Emma's. I continued kissing until I felt Emma do it too, and then pulled away slowly.

Emma and Anna were softly kissing in front of me, easing into it. Anna's lips lightly pressed into Emma's at first, and then she brought her tongue out again, and soon they were kissing as hard as we all were together. Anna released her hand off my hip, and I slid back smoothly. Anna quickly took Emma's hand in her own and pulled it back so Emma would wrap her arm around Anna's waist, while Anna slid her hand up Emma's arm and then to her neck. Both of Anna's hands went to Emma's face, caressing it once and then holding it while they began to kiss a little harder.

I stood there and watched as they continued, admiring the sight as Emma began to get more into it. Her hands began to move on Anna, gripping the bottom of her t-shirt and tightening it up in her hands. Anna, without stopping the kiss, reached up and delicately pulled Emma's cardigan down off her shoulders. Emma let it slide off her arms and fall onto the floor without a word. When Anna's hands went back to Emma, they immediately reached under her tanktop, feeling Emma's stomach and around her waist. Anna didn't have to move her hands at all to grip Emma's tank top, she just began to raise her arms and let it slide up with her wrists. It was only when it was up high enough and Emma's tits were almost showing that Anna finally reached under and pulled it up directly.

Emma pulled back, and for a moment I thought she was stopping, but instead she just grabbed her tanktop and pulled it up and over her head herself. Her eyes were fixed on Anna's, who also continued to stare into her eyes rather than admire her tits like I now was. The two began kissing again, and Anna began to walk Emma back toward the bed. Emma kissed a little harder now, putting her hands up and running them through Anna's hair. Anna reciprocated the kiss, but at the same time she let her hands find the strings on Emma's pajama pants. One light pull, and Anna undid the bow holding the string together. Emma's pants loosened right as her legs hit the back of the bed. She sat down with a surprised gasp, panting a little as she looked up at Anna.

Anna said nothing, all she did was reach down and hook her index fingers under the waistband of Emma's pants. Emma's mouth was slightly agape in surprise as she watched Anna start to pull them down, but she quickly closed it after watching her pants move only a few inches. Just before Emma's pussy was going to come into view, she scrambled up further into the bed as Anna gripped the pajamas, causing Emma to practically slide out of them. Emma was naked, and moved to the top of the bed, leaning against the headboard and staring at Anna. Again, Anna said nothing, but she reached down and pulled off her own top, dropping it at her side. She continued to stare at Emma as she reached back and slid her own pajamas down over her ass until they dropped onto the floor. Anna, now naked, crawled onto the bed, and then forward toward Emma.

Emma's legs nervously slid back and forth across the sheets as Anna closed in, and it only became worse when Anna first reached out and slid her hand up Emma's leg.

Anna's fingers locked around Emma's ankle, making her leg still as Anna closed in. Soft, delicate fingers caressed their way up Emma's equally smooth legs. They reached up Emma's calf, and just before they got to her thigh, Anna's lips joined in. Emma tensed up a bit as she felt Anna's lips press against her leg, but then she felt another kiss accompanied by Anna's tongue, and she melted into the bed a little more. Emma slid down a little further, resting her shoulders and head against the headboard of the bed. Her legs however, slid down a few more inches, and also parted just a little. Anna gracefully kept moving up toward Emma's pussy, sliding her head between Emma's knees and snaking her hands under her legs. All it took from there was Anna gripping Emma's thighs and guiding them apart, and Emma was spread. Anna's mouth continued up Emma's inner thigh, and then her tongue came out, teasing just to the side of Emma's pussy. Then above it. Then the other side. And then Anna locked her eyes on Emma's, and gave a long, slow first lick up her pussy.