Emma Watson Lesbian Tales Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma Watson & Eden Taylor-Draper Lesbian Night In.
6.6k words
4.39
3.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma Watson & Eden Taylor-Draper

It was a dark cold winter night and Emma Watson was sitting in her living room of her London house reading over a stack of papers that had been sent to her. The papers in question where new movie scripts that her agent dropped off. It had been almost a full two years since she made her last movie before taking a break from acting to concentrate on her charity events and have some personal time for herself.

As she read over the scripts while eating some pizza she noticed that scripts where all from various different genres of film from horror, sci-fi, and so on. She sorted the scripts into various stacks, one for potential films that she would like to make and the other for ones that she would consider but unsure of. As she continued to read the script in front of her Emma's phone began to ring.

"Hello." Emma answered.

The voice at the other end of the line was from an event's organiser who spoke with a very young sounding female voice letting her know that Emma had been invited to attend a special televised concert hosted by Adele that she would be performing next Friday.

Emma smiled and let the organiser know that she would love to attend the event, as the woman on the phone processed Emma's acceptance and gave her the venue and travel details, Emma closed the script that she was reading and began to write down the details on a scrap of paper.

When Emma ended the call she got up of floor took some scripts with her to her bedroom to finish reading them.

As she changed into her nightshirt and shorts Emma picked out an outfit for the next day to do some shopping for the concert next week. With everything sorted for tomorrow Emma got into bed, switched on the TV and with the volume on its lowest setting she continued to read the script that she looking at before the phone call.

As she read more of the sci-fi/horror action script the more she loved and wanted to be in it, but she kept coming back to two things about the main character that she would play if she got the part. First there was going to be a lot of naked sex scenes that the character would be involved in and second she would be playing as lesbian.

As Emma had never done full on naked sex scenes or played a lesbian before she was more than a bit worried and nervous about it, but she put her thoughts to one side and sent a text to her agent that she would like to audition for the part. After the text she closed the script and placed it on her nightstand turned off the T.V and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

As she drifted into a deep sleep Emma started to have vivid dreams of her in a dark black room with only a large bed draped in white sheets. As her dream self, walked over to the bed she began to remove her nightgown to leave her completely naked, as she dropped the nightgown and climbed onto the bed someone else walked into room. Her dream self could not make out the face but it was clearly a young woman given the height and frame of the body.

As the young girl stepped closer to the bed, Emma's dream self was transfixed as saw more of the girl's body covered in her silk gown. As the young girl crawled onto the bed she slowly made her way to Emma's feet where she began to place small tender kisses to them.

Back in reality in the privacy of her bedroom Emma's body started to stir with the dream she was having and started to rub her hands over her bed cover clad body and down to her pussy.

In her dream the mysterious girl worked her way up from Emma's feet traveling up Emma's smooth silky skin legs to her pussy and began to place sensual kisses around the folds of her clitoris. Dream Emma took her hands away from her breasts and placed them on the head of the young girl who continued to kiss her pussy.

As dream Emma began to buck to the girl kissing her intimate area, the real Emma started to put her hands under the covers of her bed and moved her left hand down her shorts and onto her pussy where she began to finger herself. As beads of sweat began to form on Emma's brow with every thrust her fingers made in her clitoris she snaked her right hand past the buttons of her nightshirt which popped loose as she moved her hand closer to her breasts.

With her fingers quicken their pace in her clitoris and her other hand now massaging her breast and nipple Emma began to moan with every sexual pleasure she received from the dream she was having.

As her moaning intensified Emma began to thrash her body from side to side with the pleasure which resulted in her duvet falling off the bed, back in her dream the girl had now moved her face up from the dream version Emma's pussy but placed her fingers back into her clit and began to kiss her breasts before sucking on the erect nipples. As she continued to suck on the nipples she then started to use her tongue and flick the nipples more and more to become even harder.

Dream Emma was beginning to smile through the pleasure that she was receiving to the point that she could feel a stirring between her legs and knew that she was about to cum all over this girl's hand. The same feeling was beginning to take hold of the real Emma in her bed where she soon began to feel her pussy begin to get wet and slick. As Emma continued her fingering in her wet pussy her dream self was began to scream to the mysterious girl to continue.

"Yes... Oh Yes, Don't stop... god I'm cumming." cried the dream Emma.

But before the dream Emma could climax and erupt into her first lesbian orgasm, the real Emma woke up from her sexual dream and sat up in her bed so quick that her opened nightshirt draped off her shoulder where her right hand was still on her breast and left hand was under her shorts between her legs. Emma took her hands away from her breasts and pussy and got out of her and headed to the bathroom, as she switched on the light and walked over to the sink.

She could see her face was all red and flustered and still glisten with the sweat from the dream she experienced, she turned on the cold water tap and began to throw the water on her face to cool down.

With her now face now cooled Emma could still not quite believe what she had just done and so she buttoned up her nightshirt and walked back to her bedroom, picked up the duvet from the floor and went back to sleep.

The next morning a bleary eyed Emma woke to the warm glow of the sun hitting her face, as she rose from her bed she smiled and couldn't wait to go on her shopping trip for her outfit for the upcoming concert. As she walked to her bathroom Emma slowly unbuttoned her nightshirt and let it hang open loosely, as the cool air whipped around her body Emma's nipples became erect as she turned on the hot water of her shower and finally began to disrobe the rest of her nightwear.

As the warm soapy water cascaded down her petite slim body Emma roamed her hands over her 34B breasts where her nipples became even harder, as her hands caressed over her body the erotic dream that she had last night entered back into her mind, as the dream took hold once again Emma began to squeeze her left breast with her right hand while running her left hand down her soaked body to her glistening pussy and played with her clitoris.

As her fingers played in her pussy Emma stepped back and leaned against the shower wall as she continued to dream of her lesbian self, making love to the girl. As the dream filled more of her mind Emma gasped with every pleasurable thought to the point that she took her hand off her breast and placed it on the wet glass shower wall to steady herself.

As her fingers quickened their pace in her clitoris Emma began to make small moans of pleasure as she soon felt herself begin to cum from the intensity of her orgasm. As her pussy juice flowed down her wet legs and on to the slick shower floor.

Emma soon began to calm down and lessened her fingers pace in her clitoris to that of a snail's crawl before removing them from her now throbbing pubic area and began to clean herself up.

As she finished cleaning herself and stepped out the shower she couldn't believe what she had just done and as she dried her wet body with the towel her skin still tingled with the pleasure she had given herself.

With her dressing gown wrapped around her naked body the 30 year old actress walked back to her room to get dressed. Slipping off her black silk gown Emma picked up her white lace panties from the pile of clothes on the waiting and slipped them on over her toned legs and up to her bare pussy, she then picked up her matching white lace bra and slipped her arms through the straps and brought it up to her breasts and fastened the strap around her back. With her underwear on Emma picked up her dark blue jeans and stepped into them, she then put her pink and cream sweater on and slipped into her black knee high boots before grabbing her leather jacket and bag and left her house.

As Emma arrived in the busy London town centre she decided to get the dress for the concert first, and with that walked into one of her favourite shops. As she walked through the store to the dress aisle she pictured what dress she was going to buy in her mind, she wanted something that was elegant but not too sexy.

When she got to the dress section Emma picked several dresses from the rails and walked to the changing area to try them on, as she slipped out of her casual clothing Emma picked up the first dress which was a long silver/grey with a thigh high split in the skirt. As she looked at herself in the mirror she felt that this dress was not right for the concert but loved it all the same, she eased the straps off her shoulders and put the dress to one side before picking up the second one.

As she put the second dress on her body Emma once again decided to leave her underwear on, and as she smoothed the dress out returned to the dressing room mirror. As she looked at herself in the mirror the dark black dress accentuated her body, from the way it hugged her breasts to the her long skirt with thigh split.

The dress covered up all evidence of her bra even though she didn't need to wear one with this outfit and she loved the lace detail that ran up the sides of the dress and around the front and to the mid-back. As she spun around the thigh high split in the skirt showed off a lot of her legs but maintained her modesty, this was the perfect dress she thought and quickly slipped out of it and put her street clothes back on.

Emma gathered the dresses up and put the other ones back on the clothes rail but leaving the black and silver dress to one side to pay for them, she then picked out some size 7 high heel strappy shoes to go with the dresses and then payed for them.

As she left the store Emma decided to stop at a local cafe for a spot of lunch and a coffee before finishing her shopping trip. As she finished her coffee Emma took out her mobile phone to check if she had gotten any messages from her agent about the film that she wanted to audition for. As she looked at the phone's display and saw there was nothing she placed it back in her bag and continued with her shopping.

She arrived at the next shop that she knew very well as Emma shopped here recently, the shop was purple in colour with the sign Tallulah embolden in white letters as a small lingerie boutique located just off the main street.

As she walked into the store Emma greeted the staff worker at the counter before heading to the rails of the various types of underwear that was on show. Emma selected several bra and knicker sets and walked to the changing area. Emma began to undress herself until she was completely naked, she then picked up the first set of underwear which was a black lace bra and knickers similar to the white set that she was already wearing and tried them on.

As she looked at herself in the mirror she told herself why she going this extra length just for a concert, Emma then took the black undergarments off and proceeded to try on the red silk bra and panties next.

"God Emma why am I acting like this it's just a concert I'm going to, I mean it's not like I'm planning to have sex after it." Emma said to herself.

With the red bra and panties off she tried on the last set of underwear in a pink and white lace design, before getting dressed and let the changing room. Emma decided that she like all three sets of underwear so much that she bought them along with some matching suspender belts and black hold up stockings before leaving the shop and heading back home.

As she got home and closed the door her phone began to ring, Emma put her shopping on the side table of the hall and pulled her phone out of the bag.

"Hello.... Oh hi Amanda."

Emma recognised the voice of her agent as she slowly took off her coat with her free hand and hung it up on the wall hook.

"Really that's great when is the audition."

As her agent gave her the time and place Emma proceeded to write it down with a smile on her face.

"Thanks Amanda that's great... bye."

And with the call over Emma picked up her shopping and walked to her bedroom and proceeded to put her new lingerie, stockings and dresses away in her dresser.

The night of the concert had finally arrived and as Emma began to put her new black lace bra and knickers on followed by her black stockings and suspender belt, she could not be more excited to attend a celebrity star studded packed event. As she fastened the last strap to her black stockings, she walked over to her bed and removed the black lace dress from the garment bag and began to slip into in an elegant fashion.

Pulling up the black zip on the back of her dress Emma walked over to her dressing table and removed some jewellery from her jewellery box and put them on her hands, around her neck and ears. Lastly she put her black high heel shoes on, picked up her clutch purse and headed downstairs with her long black wool coat and left her house to the waiting car outside.

As her car arrived outside the venue Emma clearly recognised many of the celebrities that where attending the event, most from TV shows and others from Film. As Emma got out of the car she proceeded to greet and wave at some of the fans as well as other celebs that where making their way into the theatre. When Emma walked up the low steps to join them she did not notice the arrival of Emmerdale actress Eden Taylor-Draper.

Still only 24 years old Eden stepped out of the BMW car wearing a long black dress with a white side panel detail and flared skirt, the dress fitted the teenager's body well as it accentuated the curve of her breasts very well to show her cleavage where her silver and diamond necklace rested just above. Eden was looking forward to the event as she was getting ready to go on holiday the next day after filming a rather intense storyline with her character Belle Dingle in the Emmerdale soap, as Eden made her way inside the crowd began to disperse.

As the event came to a close the guests made their way to after party that was held in the lounge of the theatre, from there most of the guests began to drink some wine and chat with each other. As the room filled with laughter Emma slipped out into the garden for some quiet aloneness, as she walked around the corner Emma saw the young Eden Taylor-Draper sitting on the bench barefoot with her black high heels resting to the side of the bench Eden picked up her champagne flute and drank some of the liquid before she dipped her barefoot into the pond.

As her foot circled the water Eden saw Emma come towards her out of the corner of her eye which got her a bit flustered as unknown to Emma, Eden was a big fan of hers.

"Mind If I join you." Emma asked.

Eden replied "Of course not please."

And with that Emma flattened the bottom of her long skirt and sat down next to Eden who in turn was trying to avoid blushing being in the presence of her idol. As the girls talked and laughed they both shared and took sips of champagne from Eden's glass. As the night air grew colder Emma moved in closer to Eden and rested her hand on her forearm, Eden soon felt her skin warm to her touch.

"So what are you up to these days." Eden asked as she finished taking a sip of champagne.

Emma took the glass from Eden's fingers and took a drink.

"Well I'm getting back to my acting, in which I have an audition for a new sci-fi horror movie in L.A. next week." replied Emma.

Eden gasped "WOW that's cool."

"Yup but I'm a bit worried as the film would require me to be involved in a lot of graphic sex scenes and the character I'm auditioning for would be a lesbian both of which I have never really done on camera." Emma replied.

After Emma mentioned the lesbian role Eden's eye's went slightly wider but not to much to alert Emma.

"You'll be fine I'm sure the production team and director will know what they are doing." said Eden giving her a reassuring smile and nudging her arm.

"Yeah I'm sure your right, I guess I'm just overreacting since it will be my first movie I've done in a while... anyway enough about me what about Eden." Emma asked.

Eden grinned "Well after tonight I'm checking into a hotel then leaving for the airport in the morning for a lengthy holiday as it's been a very exhausting few months on Emmerdale."

"Anywhere nice." Emma replied.

"Ibiza." Eden answered as she took another sip of champagne.

As the girls continued their talking they completely lost track of time until one of the venue staff members came round the corner to inform them that the party was drawing to a close, Eden picked up her high heels and as both girls stood up they wrapped their arms together and headed to the lobby.

As they entered the lobby the concierge approached Eden to inform her that her car has had a mechanical breakdown and that the driver is trying to arrange a replacement but may take some time and that he has dropped off her bags at reception.

"Ok thank you." replied Eden.

As Eden walked to reception to get her bags, Emma took hold of her hand.

"You know Eden I can't let you stay here and wait, I have a spare guest room at my house your welcome to use it and I can drop you off at the airport in the morning." replied Emma.

"Really that would be great thank you." said Eden before embracing her in a tight hug.

Both girls took a bag in one hand then hooked their free arms together and headed to Emma's waiting car.

An hour and a half had past when the car pulled up to Emma's house as the driver removed the bags from the boot of the car and took them to the large white door of the house.

Emma and Eden stepped out the car and walked up the steps to the front door where Emma took out her keys from her clutch purse, put them in the lock and turned the key. As the girls entered the hallway of the house and put the bags next to the large sideboard Emma took Eden's hand and lead her to the living room.

As they entered the room Emma turned to face Eden.

"Make yourself at home I'll just get us something to drink." said Emma and walked in to the open plan kitchen.

As Eden walked around the large sofa she could here Emma pick up two wine glasses and the saw the light coming from an opened fridge. Eden then put her purse down on the sofa and began to admire the decor of the room and how homely it felt. Emma then came round the corner pouring the wine into the glasses and handing one to Eden, as they drank Eden expressed her thanks to Emma for letting her stay the night.

"Oh Emma your house is beautiful thank you again for letting me stay the night." said Eden.

Emma replied "It's the least I could do sometimes those hotel rooms can be a terrible at times."

As the girls drank the wine late into the night Emma took Eden's hand to give her a tour around the house. Both girls where already starting to feel the effects of the wine a little as the tour progressed upstairs where Emma showed the guest bedroom for Eden and finally to her own room. As they were about to leave Eden noticed the script on the nightstand.

12