Emma Watson, Secret Voyeur Ch. 04

Story Info
Twilight trumps Potter.
4.9k words
4.54
9.3k
13
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- Not to be taken seriously it's only a bit of fun meant to amuse and entertain.

xxx

Emma Watson at first ignored her buzzing mobile phone as she knew it was yet another text message from Robert Pattinson. It had been ringing for the last two days as he had been pestering her for a date since they were both in residence in England. But she was still mad at him for humiliating her in front of Ashley Benson in New York only the week before. The English rose had tried to supress her tendencies to voyeurism and had been busted big time. On reflection however he was after all an extremely handsome man with a fine body and, oh! Such good hair! And, he did have a big cock that thousands of women across the globe would simply love to gobble on. As she had that one time.

"Oh, well. A girl has to eat I suppose."

Emma was single, young and horny. I'll give him another chance she decided. She picked up her Samsung S9 and sent him a text. She would be free this weekend and would be happy to drive down to his house in the English countryside. The reply was almost instantaneous as he gleefully thanked her.

x

In her favourite car, the bright red three door Mini Hatch, Emma drove down to the Kent coast from London and arrived at Pattinson's beach house. It had turned out to be a pleasant morning and the adorable actress had chosen a comfortable cashmere sweater, Ralph Lauren mini skirt and three inch sandals by Susi. Two big gulls circled her way above in the clear sky and she heard the waves in the distance as the tide rolled in.

"Wow, nice place." She thought as she parked in the gravel drive beside a well cared for lawn.

Pattinson had acquired a unique Grade Two listed Arts and Crafts house in Sandwich Bay and the Tudor home boasted a courtyard entrance, reception hall, two kitchens and five bedrooms, Outside was a walled garden, pool, and games room, and also had an unhindered access to the beach. Like Emma his good fortune to appear in a big money making movie franchise had paid off in dividends.

"You found the place alright then." He said as he opened the front door.

"No problem. You have a nice home." She said duly impressed.

He beamed happily at her in his plain white shirt and blue jeans.

"Thanks, let me show you the inside. You look nice today." He said as he mentally undressed the petite young woman.

The 'Twilight' actor led Emma into his beige and grey thirty foot living room. He had chosen a modern interior with white marble outline and charcoal grey furnishings. The drapes and rug were beige and two large French doors led to the outside garden. Two long sofa chairs with lots of cushions were on opposites to each other with an ottoman coffee table in between. Every little detail had its place, no extra furnishings cluttered the space.

"Take a seat. How have you been since New York?"

Emma sat and crossed her legs and noticed the refreshments on the table. A jug of fresh orange juice, and another of lemonade. Several plates of canapes were on offer, crisp breads of Cornish crab, Salmon with horseradish and Roquefort cheese nibbles. Off to the side was a bowl of strawberries, freshly picked that week.

"Help yourself." He said as he settled back in the sofa opposite her.

The very last thing she remembered from that little exhibition in the apartment of Ashley Benson had been the sight of the naked hunk coming on the face of the American actress.

"I'm still mad at you. That was pretty mean what you did to me."

"Oh, you mean like you filming me and Ashley on your mobile was cool?"

"That was different. Just...just different." Emma swept an errant curl of hair from her pretty face and looked off into the distance.

The light shone through the open French doors and highlighted her fresh complexion.

"Look, I get the voyeurism thing, I really do. In fact since that time I think I share your leaning." Robert spread his hands as he leaned forward in his seat.

Emma raised one groomed brow and took a sip of juice and lemonade mixed together as she looked at his broad chest and beefy shoulders that bulged through the thin shirt. Likewise his tight jeans did absolutely nothing to hide his impressive thighs. Her light brown eyes lingered on his crotch a fraction longer of the decent norm and Pattinson duly noted the fact.

"Is that right?" She said quite aloof.

Emma wondered what he meant as he gave her his best smouldering stare. His whole demeanour, his thick mane of hair, penetrating blue eyes and his physique drove her crazy. Despite the memory of his mean trick of tying her naked to a chair and teasing her she suddenly lost her train of thought as she felt her panties begin to moisten between her crossed legs.

"Yes, in fact, seeing you naked and helpless as you watched me fuck Ashley turned me on like never before."

Emma inhaled through her nostrils and caught the smell of his CK One as she squirmed on the sofa. As he spoke she wanted nothing more than to reach out and fondle the now noticeable bulge of his cock and balls that ran down his left upper thigh under the denim.

"Do you suppose there is a difference between voyeurism and exhibitionism?"

"Not really sure. What do YOU think?" Emma furrowed her brow.

"Well. I would really like to see you strip naked while I watch and then strip off myself. Then we could masturbate in front of each other until we get our rocks off."

"Hmm. That is different."

"You see Emma. Masturbation is one of the most enjoyable activities one can indulge in. It can be done anytime, anywhere and often. Think about sharing the experience with another. It's like a form of voyeurism."

Emma had to be honest. The possibility of seeing Robert jerking his big cock in front of her while she rubbed her pussy made her decidedly horny. She re crossed her bare legs and realised that her underwear was now positively wet. Her new penchant for watching others in their pursuit of sexual gratification had really piqued her imagination.

"And then we have sex, right?"

Can't go home without sitting on that big fucking log of a cock she thought.

"Naturally. In fact I have a little twist I plan on sharing with you."

Emma wondered what he meant by that but a mixture of excitement and intrigue gripped her, both thrilling and daunting at the same time. He had a sardonic grin on his face and she got the feeling his plan involved something out of the ordinary. Firmly believing in expanding the realm of her sexual fantasies she indulged him his idea.

"Shall we begin?" Robert pulled his shirt off and flaunted his chest with the wispy dark hair.

He sat back and rested both hands in his lap. Emma looked him over for several moments and then acted. She surprised the actor, in a good way, as she lifted her ass up and raised her slender legs in the air so that she could slide her panties off. She sat back down and made sure her legs were spread out wide to give Pattinson a tantalising view of her bared pussy under the shadow of her mini skirt. Emma put her elbow on her left knee and looked him in the eye.

"Nice start, Emma. Never expected such a bold start."

He looked her lovely legs over, milky white and slim, and followed a trail with his eyes up to where her skirt just covered her nether regions. His cock throbbed in his jeans as he tried to get a peak under the hem. He took off his shoes and stood up, unzipped his jeans and tugged them off. Left only in Calvin Klein underpants he stayed standing, letting her drink in his body.

"Nice." She thought as she ran her palms along her thighs, just stopping at her skirt hem.

Still seated she crossed her arms and drew off the cashmere sweater over her head and nonchalantly dropped it on the carpet at her heels. Her white, lacy bra was quite skimpy and barely kept her perky tits in check. Without her top Emma's light brown hair rolled along her bare shoulders and back down her nape.

"Who's next?"

Pattinson's cock was raging in his underpants and he had to release it badly. Emma felt her heart thump as he put his thumbs in the waistband and pulled the pants off and his meaty cock, that had been trapped to his left thigh, sprang out and forwards, swaying in mid air. Emma was aware that her jaw was hanging open and shut it abruptly. His fully erect cock must have been easily nine inches with a thick girth. As he sat back down he held his cock in his left hand and stroked it idly and unhurriedly as he looked directly at Emma.

"Seems I'm way ahead. Time to catch up." He rolled an index finger in a gesture meaning her to get going.

Emma gulped and reached around her back to unhook her bra. She let the straps go loose and let it fall away so that she was now topless. Then she hitched up her skirt above her soft upper thighs to her abdomen and let him see her pussy bulge, covered with fine hair that she had only just trimmed. He saw that her nipples had peaked and both stood out prominent on her medium sized breasts. Then he lowered his gaze to her pussy mound that nestled between her parted legs, puffy and now very moist. Emma stood and spun her skirt around so that the zip was at the front which she drew down. The skirt puddled around her shoes and she stepped out of it. Left in just heels she looked like the most desirable creature he had ever laid eyes on.

"Watch this."

Pattinson held up his rigid pole to the ceiling and gripped the base and squeezed. His shaft appeared to darken and the huge flared head swelled and smoothed. His one large vein throbbed off to the side as he began to slowly slide his hand up the length and then down again to the base.

"Feel free to join in any time." He urged.

Seated once mote Emma licked her lips and then licked the fingertips of her right hand and made a big V of her legs as she dug her heels on the carpet underfoot. She held her chin up and spread her pussy lips with the finger and thumb of one hand. Pattinson could see everything, her open petals, hooded clitoris and a tiny view of her anus. Then her middle finger dipped gently inside her slit until it was buried up to the second knuckle.

"That's the way."

Emma hissed between clenched teeth as she frigged her pussy with a few rapid strokes before deciding to squeeze her labia together right above her clit. Robert saw her hips begin to shift and her breathing become harder as she momentarily left her quim and ran her hand over her flat stomach up to her pert tits. Her legs remained open and her cunt was on full display still as she brushed her nipples, now poking at him with an impossible stiffness that surely must have ached terribly. His eyes stayed on her lower body as he saw the outline of her thigh muscles tighten.

"How many times do you masturbate, babe?" He asked.

"Gosh. I never thought to count. Three times a week probably."

Robert nodded and started to stroke faster as he ogled Emma's ripe young naked body just inches from his sofa. Her finger vanished inside her vertical smile again and she began to plunge in and out in a steady rhythm that matched his cock jerking. Clever of her he thought. "How does it feel to have such a solid stiff in your fist?" Said she with a slight whimper in her voice.

"Love it. Feels like I'm free. Happy too. I like way it fills my palm. Like a rod of steel."

He was now pumping the whole length of his shaft as he made soft panting sounds in his throat. As he quickened the pace of his wanking so Emma quickened hers, two fingers shoved deep into her hot hole. In his mind Pattinson was fucking her, ramming his hard tool in and out of her exquisite tightness, tight but wet. Emma felt several shudders in her body and the toes of her sandals turned inward as her legs began to tremble. Her lips were puffy and her swollen clit poked out like a tiny button. She bit down hard on her lip as the familiar intensity built towards her relief. Both of them were damp with perspiration in the sunny room as they both focused on each others ministrations.

"Don't cum yet. There's more fun to come."

Each slowed their strokes and then stopped altogether. They settled back in their respective chairs and panted heavily, his masculine scent evident in the air. Emma waited for the next move from the smouldering hunk whose erect cock throbbed up on his belly.

"I just love strawberries, don't you?" He said.

"Yes, actually they are my favourite fruit." Answered Emma between deep breaths.

"Today I feel like having my fruit in a slightly erotic manner. Are you game?"

"Just what do you have in mind?"

Emma was intrigued and absentmindedly rubbed her sticky thighs together, relishing the heat from her sodden cunt.

"Have you ever had the desire for a little kinky sex, something...different?"

"Sometimes. It depends."

In fact Emma experimented more often than not in the pursuit of the female orgasm.

"You're not going to tie me up again, are you?"

"No. Been there, done that. No, just a little play with a blindfold."

He bent to his feet and Pattinson picked up a long black silk scarf tied in the way of a blindfold and tossed it to the curious Emma.

"Being deprived of sight heightens the senses as well as the thrill of the unknown and anticipation of the other lover. Go ahead and put it on."

Emma hesitated and then wrapped it over her eyes and tied it firmly behind her, trapping her hair to the back of her head. She waved a hand in front of her face and saw nothing. Now naked AND sightless the petite stunner felt a tingling of nerves mixed with excitement.

"You look so adorable. Now, promise me you won't remove the blind until I give you permission."

"Well..."

"No. Promise or we go no further."

Eager to experience more Emma agreed. Then she was aware of him next to her and his hand helping her up from the sofa. Her hands went out in search of him but he held her by the wrists. Emma sighed as the hot breath of his close mouth blew on her cheek. Then his lips found the left side of her neck and he peppered her tender flesh with kisses.

"Oh!"

Emma felt her heart pound as his body made contact with hers and his stiff erection brushed her left thigh. Unable to see him she sensed he had moved behind her and she shivered as his solid body pressed into her from behind. His upright pole settled in the delicious crack of her ass, between the perfect spheres of her buttocks.

"Oh. Robert."

His hands stroked her thighs up and down from the knee up to bikini line, slowly, softly, which made her draw in air. She stood stock still, wobbling slightly in her three inch heels as he glided up to her boobs and cupped them. He rubbed the hard nipples as his pelvis bumped her lightly to and fro, his cock as hard as a rock. Deprived of sight her imagination ran wild and her pussy juices ran an inch down her right thigh. Then he was gone and Emma turned her head from left to right trying to hear his whereabouts.

"Robert?"

She felt his hand press down on her shoulder and sit her back down on the edge of the same sofa. A feeling if vulnerability came over her as she waited for the unexpected.

"My sexy little Emma. Strawberry?"

His hand caressed her cheek and his thumb moved to her mouth which he teased open. Emma raised her head just as he placed a plump berry to her lips. She moaned at the small piece of fruit and bit into the juicy flesh and happily consumed it. She teased him as he did to her and let the juice deliberately run down her chin. Then he kissed her on the lips and licked the juice as he did so.

"Another?" He asked.

"Mm, hmm."

But instead of feeding her the berry he bent to her open legs and kissed her on the inner thighs as he pressed them open. Then Emma gasped, her mouth in a perfect O shape as she felt him insert a strawberry into her wet pussy! Her head tilted back as Pattinson put his lips to her filled muff and licked around her pouting labia.

"Robert, you naughty man!"

Unable to worm the strawberry back out the English hunk stuck his tongue in and lapped at the red fruit as Emma squirmed and moaned at the extraordinary sensation. She squeezed her pussy muscles on the berry as he continued to attack it and gradually it disintegrated down her slit. His face was now covered in strawberry flavoured pussy juice which he transferred to the blindfolded Emma with a slobbering kiss.

"Mmm!"

He chose another plump strawberry and plucked off the little green leaves and eased it into Emma's dribbling pussy, now stained red from the fruit.

"What a sight, if only you could see it."

Emma almost lifted up her blindfold but thought better of it. The strawberry was half in, half out of her quim as she awaited his next move in silence. He held her slender legs wide open and licked around the protruding fruit, at the same time of course tickling her outer folds. Then she gasped as he put his mouth over it and sucked it from her like a vacuum.

"Fuck!" She whispered as the fruit juice oozed from within her cunt.

He kissed her hard on the lips with it still in his mouth and they ate it greedily, the juice and their saliva mixing in a sensuous flood down their chins. Again he plucked a berry from the bowl, this time keeping the leaves intact, and pushed it into a wriggling Emma who was on the very edge of the sofa. He pulled it out of her stained cunt before shoving it back in again. Then he left it there and proceeded to push her legs together tightly so that the sticky fruit juice glued her thighs together.

"Oh, what a fantastic feeling!" She purred as he prised her legs open again.

Then Pattinson came between her thighs and slid his hands under her knees and lifted her legs up. Emma cried out in ecstasy when his mouth slid into her juiced up cunt and he worked his tongue in and out. She became delirious as he lapped up the strawberry juices and slathered at her engorged clitoris. Out of control the young looker surrendered to her inner yearnings and she became lost in a torrent of sexual bliss. "Wonderful." Whimpered Emma as she went limp and leaned back in the seat.

She went to remove the scarf around her eyes but was stopped by Pattinson.

"Wait, I'm not done yet." He said assertively.

There was a sudden silence and Emma was unsure what to do next. Then she was lifted up like a feather and spun around 180 degrees and flipped onto her back horizontally along the sofa. Her senses went into overdrive as her head hung off the edge of the seat, her hair brushing the carpet.

"Robert? Are you there?"

More silence and then Emma mumbled as she felt the tip of a thick cock press against her closed lips. The head of the hot organ persisted and the delicate woman opened her mouth and let the tip enter. The sensation of the oral assault was heightened by her inability to see and she swirled her tongue around the crown before tracing out the mans shaft. Her pussy seeped fluids as the prick moved inevitably in and Emma hummed on the salty tool as she wriggled on her back. Her right hand reached up behind her head and caressed the veiny shaft, her fingers massaging the little ridges.

"Gah!"

The dainty actress gagged as the cock moved earnestly in and out of her mouth as the man fucked her throat. The upturned angle meant the cock slid to the back of her throat that easier and she made a tight tunnel with pursed lips to increase the sublime friction. Down, back out, down, back out. His cock met the back of her throat and her lips were at his abdomen. "MMMM,"

Emma groaned louder as a hand reached her belly and one finger slid wetly in and out of her cunt. Despite being blindfolded Emma felt his face above hers and his urgent breathing matched hers as he face fucked her. He moved faster in her mouth and his finger did likewise as the pressure built in her steamy loins. As his cock glided in and out and emerged with a liberal coating of slow trickling saliva. Then he pulled out and Emma panted for air as she heard a movement of a body and she was made to lay face down along the sofa.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12