Emma Watson Studies Role Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma Watson fulfils her Harry Potter fantasy.
4.6k words
4.39
29.3k
30
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Not to be confused with real life, this is a tall tale of fiction with no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

October 31st, 2018. London.

Emma Watson wanted sex, badly, and right now. In contrast to her demure manner and pleasant demeanour the young woman was quite voracious for all things of a sexual nature. She had decided on whom the next lucky man was going to be, and it helped matters that he had been rumoured to be hung like a porn star. Terribly shallow of her but hey, a girl has to eat.

x

The famed young actress had decided on a whim to host this years Halloween party at her apartment overlooking the River Thames. In between filming for her next movie role, another remake of 'Little Women,' the charming English rose had been studying the advancement of sexual satisfaction for females. This had led to several practical experiments that had been for the most part exceedingly rewarding. The most recent being a study of role play in situations that inevitably led to sex. The fantasy element combined on occasion by costumes or dress up allowed for a most stimulating sexual scenario.

"Not too bad if I say so myself."

Emma studied her reflection in the full length mirror and nodded in approval. The theme for the costume party was a Harry Potter one and she had chosen to wear a sassy school outfit that displayed her slender figure. Her white shirt she had unbuttoned and the tails tied in a bow just under her breasts with a skinny necktie hanging down between her cleavage. With her midriff bared her twill skirt in Gryffindor colours had a low waist and high hem that left acres of bare leg. On her dainty feet Emma wore a pair of plain black shoes and a pair of white knee high socks. Her hair was down but then she decided to put it back in a ponytail.

"This should turn a few heads." Now aged twenty eight she had happy memories of filming the series of movies based on the books by J.K. Rowling and had invited most of the cast that she could. She was especially pleased that Daniel Radcliffe had accepted as she had plans for him this very night. Emma was going to fuck his brains out!

x

The whole day had been spent decorating her main room with fake skeletons, ghosts and cobwebs. Emma had hired professional help, ignoring the cost, determined as she was to give a memorable party. There were lots of chocolate treats, fudge, brownies and salted caramel apples. A sound man played familiar monster songs as the invited guests began to arrive. All sorts of inventive costumes entered and Emma rejoiced in familiar memories from the Harry Potter stage sets.

"Hi! Great to see you! Hey, how ARE you, long time no see. TOM FELTON! So glad you could make it!"

Emma proceeded to make the rounds as David Bowie's 'Scary monsters, super creeps' track came on the sound system. Then she finally saw him.

x

Daniel stood slightly embarrassed in his Harry costume complete with clear lens eyeglasses and prop wand. He had a hooded black fleece robe over a black suit and a long scarf in the red and gold of the House of Gryffindor.

"Well, don't we look the perfect wizard." Said Emma as she handed Dan a glass of punch.

She flashed him a mischievous smile and locked her eyes on his. It had been too long since she had gazed into those blue eyes of his and looked upon his thick brows that fanned inward. Still with dark beard on his lantern jaw he looked older than his twenty nine years. Tonight he would be hers.

"Thanks. And where is your Hogwarts costume?"

Emma did a twirl and her twill skirt rose up and out to reveal a glimpse of her snug navy panties over her impeccable ass. He had always had a thing for her firm buns. She pouted as she stood with her hands on her hips.

"Oh? Don't you like this one?"

Daniel gulped as he had to admit that he VERY much liked her party look. His undivided attention being focused on her desirable flat stomach. Impossible to avoid his prick throbbed and he was thankful for the fleece robe. He looked at her slender, toned form and was quite taken aback. The woman had blossomed into a ravishing creature with flawless and soft skin, tiny waist and creamy thighs. He gulped down his drink and Emma took him by the elbow and steered him to the far wall.

"So, what have you been up to. I want to hear all the gory details."

The fifteen feet long table with the treats had a large punchbowl full of red dyed rum, orange juice and lime bitters with small bits of dry ice to resemble smoke rising. Radcliffe had been single for some time actually and had not been laid for months. They chatted as various other guests said hello and enjoyed the party. The two actors who had known each other for years now came to the conclusion that they wanted each other.

"I couldn't help myself, Your Honour. The skirt was so short it simply begged to be lifted."

As the pair of them stood close to the drinks table Daniel caught the bottom of Emma's skirt and raised up over the tops of her thighs and rested his right hand on her pert ass. Emma did not flinch but remained reservedly cool and collected as she bumped back at his hand and felt the frisson of a devilish thrill.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" He said as his ardour rose.

Emma spun around and took his scarf still around his neck and dragged it towards her thereby pulling him in close to her so that she could kiss him on the mouth. Her right thigh moved between them and rubbed on his stiffening cock.

"There IS definitely something stoking down below."

She whispered as she nibbled his lower lip and draped her arms around him. Daniel felt his jaw tense as he kissed her back on those oh so kissable lips of hers. Her hand came to his rugged beard and tickled the tiny hairs on his left cheek. Fleetwood Mac's "Black magic woman' began as Emma breathed on his ear and it was then, as he shivered in response, that she knew he was hers.

"Let's go to my bedroom." She whispered in his ear and kissed his lobe whilst gripping his hand.

They left the lively party to the tune of 'Jack the ripper' by Screaming Lord Sutch, oblivious to the other guests. Emma felt her heart race as she turned the door handle and pulled Daniel inside her room. She hit the light and revealed a room as large as some people's apartments. There were two sofa's, table and closets, a panoramic window overlooking the river and of course a king size bed. They hugged and kissed again, not romantically, but full on pornographic, tongue searching, lips parted lust.

"I've waited a long time to get you alone, Mister Radcliffe. I'm going to fuck you there, there and there."

She pointed all around the room as they embraced and he inhaled the intoxicating scent of her perfume as she reached between them and unbuttoned his shirt. She tore it down his strong biceps, kissing him the whole time as she ran her hands across his hairy chest. Her moans vibrated on his lips as his hands clutched her peachy buttocks.

"Cheeky!" She admonished him and pushed his chest.

Emma stepped back and kicked her shoes off with a flourish, followed by untying her top to let her firm little tits free. Her hands went behind her back to unzip her skirt and there she was, naked save for panties and knee socks. Daniel did not remain idle and threw his shirt off and tugged his trousers down his legs, his eyes never leaving the erotic spectacle of the hot young woman who licked her lips.

"Well, hello." Emma looked at him with just a hint of trepidation underscoring her breezy tone.

She was taken aback by how handsome and virile he had become. Dan had a sturdy chest and biceps, not overly muscled but a nice handful to grab on to. Also he possessed an utterly scrummy butt, tight and dimpled. But Emma's eyes were glued to his huge erection that throbbed against his stomach.

"ENGORGIO!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

"Ha, Ha, very funny."

Daniel Radcliffe was fucking huge! Circumcised and nigh on nine inches, with a gentle upward curvature and large head. Several veins stood out and the largest bulged up the whole length of his shaft. Porn star sized indeed.

"Come here you dirty man and make love to me."

Dan was pushed onto his back on the bed and Emma crawled onto his lap, moaning into his mouth, stabbing his lips with her darting tongue. His hands cupped her firm ass through the skimpy material of her panties and then pulled them back down her thighs. When they were all the way to her ankles she kicked back and sent them flying.

"Oh!" She yelped as she was turned over onto her back and Daniel let his weight settle on her petite frame.

He gasped as he felt her warmth emanate from between her spread out legs. Her face became buried in his shoulder as he kissed her left breast and sucked in the hard nipple that rose up like a ripe berry. Emma moved her hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked it with laboured and languid pumps.

"Oh, Emma. You fucking tease!"

"Oh, yeah! How about this."

With a wicked grin her hips shuffled under him and slid on his lower body. He moved to her right tit and covered the modestly sized boob with his mouth, leaving a smear of spit on her skin. Peppering her delightful midriff Radcliffe moved down to within inches of Emma's puffy mound, bereft of a single pubic hair her pussy peeked out from between her willowy legs.

"How many times have you thought of seeing this, Radcliffe?"

Emma bumped his mouth with a slight hump up of her hips.

"About a thousand fucking times." He answered in that husky tone of his.

"And what have you wanted to do with it?"

"Lick it, suck it, fuck it, the usual stuff."

"Then go ahead for heavens sake. Oh, fuck!"

The dark haired man planted his lips on her juicy labia and kissed them with teasing, playful smooches that made her sigh. He lifted his chin up and poked his pointed tongue inside her inner folds while his nose rubbed lightly on her clitoris. His whiskers rasped on her sensitive flesh and turned the milky white to a reddish blush.

"Oh my gosh."

Emma felt her pussy lips dampen from his machinations and began to moan louder as she rocked her ass to and fro on the bed sheet, making it ruck up her butt crack. The slow gyrations she made meant that his lips made contact with her little asshole by accident and the little minx purred in response. The exquisite feel of his nimble and wet tongue caused Emma to grab bunches of sheet in both of her fists.

"Yeah, oh yeah, this is going to be the best Halloween ever!"

Daniel murmured in reply as he wet his middle finger and slipped it into her cunt all the way up to the second knuckle. He carried on probing her inner folds with enthusiasm as his tongue lapped her hard button with an animalistic frenzy. Emma gasped as the sensation of tongue and finger combined on her quim made her struggle for breath. She aggressively ground her pelvis at him until her pussy clenched and she squealed in orgasmic delight.

"Having fun?" He enquired as he sat up and rubbed his cock in his right fist.

"Mm, hmm." She moaned as she rolled over onto her side and touched her pussy to find her sweet nectar down her thighs.

"How many times have you thought of seeing this, Watson?"

"About a thousand fucking times, you devil."

Emma undid her ponytail and fanned her hair out past her ears and shifted over. She toyed with his hairy scrotum with forceful flicks of her tongue and he moaned with eyes closed as her wriggling snake of a tongue sent him into elated bliss. Her gorgeous eyes stayed focused on his rock solid cock as she held it upright to examine its full glory. Indeed, he WAS blessed with a generous length as she licked up the underside with one continuous swipe on his aching pole.

"Holy shit!" He sighed as her lips closed over the head and held his bell end inside her hot mouth.

His reaction elicited a girly giggle from her vibrating mouth which sent dribbles of wet saliva down to his balls. He looked on her luscious body as she pumped his rod in her nimble fingers while she sucked hard on his crown. Emma had to open wide to get it inside her mouth further, he was so big, and the more she tried to suck his length the harder he got. With her pussy literally dripping she finally had him down her throat half way as she spluttered and gagged dramatically.

"Fuck, can't do it," said she as she relinquished her oral assault. "Lie down." He ordered and Emma clapped her hands as she did so.

"Mmm, fuck. I'm just going to pull these legs back so you can give me that big cock, you NAUGHTY boy. I know you've wanted this for a long time. Now I'm all yours. Hee, hee!"

Daniel held himself up by using his arms on either side of the giggling actress and thrust up inside her slick tunnel. She reached up and put her hands behind his head in encouragement as he moved in and out, his legs flat on the bed behind him.

"Oh, I love a big cock inside me, yeah! That's what I'm talking about. Give me that big fucking prick! Oooh. Fuck me yeah!"

His face contorted as he laid on top of the ravishing woman and began to fuck her fast, their bodies slapping together as they both worked up a sweat. Emma moved her hands to his taut butt and pulled on it hard to draw him in as her legs flailed in the air, socks dropping to her ankles.

"Harder, fuck me harder."

Daniel loved how her pussy clutched his cock and he gave her his best thrusting as he fucked the shit out of the quintessential English rose. His face was only an inch from hers and he saw a fire in her eyes as he pushed in deeper and deeper. He felt her cunt pulsate as he pummelled her sweet pussy, his body colliding with hers with a lust filled and unfettered desire.

"Oh!"

This is what Emma wanted, rough sex from a well hung man. As they rolled in each others arms they moved to the side of the bed so that Emma was dangling off the edge with her head upside down and her hair dangling to the floor. He moved off of her and she did an over head roll and ended up on the carpet.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

Slightly irritated Daniel followed the naked beauty as she settled on the lush carpet by the foot of the bed and ripped her socks off. He sat opposite her with his glistening cock bobbing on his stomach when he gave a surprised laugh as she placed her bare feet on his lap. He had always admired her sexy feet but this was something new when Emma wrapped both feet around his sticky pecker and trapped it between her compressed arches.

"Shit!"

Daniel looked on in awe as Emma slid her feet up and down on his stiff organ. Together as well as alternate strokes with right and left she used her perfect feet on his cock, the feel of her two soles was amazing. He put his hand to his brow when he watched the usually sugar sweet woman use her big toes to slide back and forth before she put his cock head between her big toe and second and jerked him.

"Where the hell did you learn this stuff?!"

"Never you mind, just enjoy."

She chuckled as she used her free foot to prod him on the nose. He cried out loudly when the ball of her right foot pressed into his balls as her left big toe made expert circular motions on his glans. He panicked as he felt his balls contract and he clamped her soles tightly to his shaft and squeezed her feet.

"Not yet, Watson. I need to fuck you."

"I know, I know."

Emma moved up and rested her hands on his belly and fingered his thick body hair as she guided her tight pussy onto his rigid cock. A long hiss of air escaped his lips as she wiggled her hips and sank down almost to the base of his cock. Her hips swayed back and forth as her cunt became adjusted to such a meaty prick and her nails clawed into his flesh.

"Steady, Watson."

Their eyes fixed on each others as Emma used her lower body to grind to and fro on his huge shaft with a happy abandon.

"Let me squeeze that cock, oooh, yeah. Can you feel my pussy muscles around you?"

"Yeah, you have a fucking tight cunt, girl."

Daniel felt his face go red as he planted his feet in the carpet so he could thrust up, lifting her diminutive frame onto the air. They should have done this years ago, what a little minx she was!

"This is so fucking good."

Her gorgeous body undulated and her pretty face screwed up in a committed fashion as she speared herself enthusiastically on his delicious cock. Her crammed pussy had accepted eight of his nine huge inches and she was stretched like never before.

"Oh, it's so massive! It's filling me so!"

Her hair was fast becoming mussed as a constant stream of obscenities came from the usually sweet natured girl. Then Emma surprised him by suddenly rearing up and spinning around in a circle with her tits bouncing as she laughed.

"You're nuts!" Cried Daniel as he was left fucking air.

"Chase me, chase me!"

Emma faced the window and looked down at the river several stories below as Daniel came behind her and fingered her wet pussy. His bulbous cock head prodded at her opening before his hips pressed at her and the huge tip spread her open. He rested a moment with just his head inside her as he teased her clit with deft flicks that made her bite her lower lip.

"Please, oh please Daniel."

He grunted behind her as his cock pushed inside her clutching cunt to his base. The palms of her hands were flat on the glass and she was up on tiptoe as his prick sawed in and out with deep, plunging thrusts.

"Nice, oh yes. You like this pussy?"

"Can't you tell?" He retorted as he gave her several piston thrusts that made her nearly lose balance.

He slowed down and then stopped fucking her and Daniel kissed her as they now faced each other and his hard boner rubbed on the inside of her left thigh. Emma felt her legs shake and vibrate with delight as she was suddenly hoisted up and her legs placed on his muscular shoulders. He pushed her backwards to the window until her back rested on the cool pane of glass. Elevated as she was in mid air her pussy was perfectly aligned to his erection which he shoved up inside her.

"Oh...my...goodness." She moaned in between taking deep breaths.

Her hands went up behind her head as the strong male aggressively pounded her pussy, his prick slamming her back at the window with intense thrusts. Emma was literally bounced on his cock as he smoothly slid in and out, his hands firmly on her buns.

"Keep...going. Keep...going!" Said the weary girl as her head swam with pleasure.

Dan let her right leg down and she was made to hop up and down on the spot with her left foot tapping on his shoulder. His thighs slapped against hers and her tits jiggled insanely as his prick pushed upwards into her sopping, bald muff. Impaled on him and helpless Emma went along for the ride as her pussy rode up and down the slippery pole. He then pulled out and descended to his knees and lapped at her with her thighs gripped in his fingers.

"So wet, Watson. So wet."

Emma rocked her lower body as her pussy was bathed by soft and warm strokes of his snake of a tongue. Her cunt and asshole glistened wet as her arousal was taken to an unimaginable level. Her breathing came in rapid gasps as she pressed her bald pussy mound at him. Her toes bunched up as she flushed from the exciting tingling that went through her entire being. Daniel breathed through his nose and continued happily until his cock demanded more pussy.

"Let's fuck some more."

They both lowered to the carpet and Dan melded his body to her back as they moved into a spoon position. Emma leaned back and turned her face to his and kissed him hard on the mouth as she lifted her right leg up at the knee. He held it up in his right hand as she used her hand to guide his stiff cock to her pussy. With his weight on his left side he proceeded to fuck Emma as she fingered her clit with rapid rubbing.

"This is the biggest cock!"

123z
123z
825 Followers
12