Emma Watson Studies Spanking Fetish

Story Info
Emma's sexual pleasure research takes a fetish twist.
5.3k words
4.49
25.7k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note from author- While this is inspired by those in celebrity this tall tale is entirely fiction. No animals or persons were actually hurt during these proceedings.

xxx

It was while Emma Watson was in a lengthy visit with Gloria Steinem in a conversation event in London that the talented actress first discovered the intriguing website. Named 'OMGYes' it was an expensive subscription based site that offered instruction on how to give women sexual satisfaction. Countless real women submitted video revealing numerous technique on achieving orgasm and enhanced sexual pleasure. Emma had learned a great deal and her eyes had been opened on more than one occasion. She had developed an insatiable thirst for sex and sexual experimentation that belied her sweet demeanour and angelic charm.

"Erotic spanking, yes, this is well worth further study."

For a long weekend in her modest apartment in Canary Wharf the petite beauty boned up on the fetish of spanking and stimulation by means of discipline. It ranged from spontaneous smacks on the bare bottom to the use of implements such as paddles, canes, crops and switches. Bondage was another activity that heightened the experience causing feelings of helplessness and submission.

"Professor Marcius McGonagall professional advisor, expert in all forms of behavioural discipline domestic scenes. Offers therapeutic spanking and corporal punishment in a safe environment. Free of relationships or romantic entanglement, private and discreet sessions are offered for a modest fee. Call me now."

Emma closed her £900 Galaxy Note 9 tablet and tapped it lightly with her index finger.

"That's the chap. Let's pay him a visit."

x

Emma arrived at six on a sultry evening in July 2018 in the middle of England's hottest Summer since 1976. The successful actress had become quite the fashion muse as she turned a mature twenty eight and had appeared on many magazine covers. This particular evening found her looking chic in a sheer navy mini dress, bare legged and wearing a pair of nude strappy sandals with a three inch rise that bumped up her five feet four frame. Her soft curls were smooth and sexy in loose waves and she had a side parting on the left.

"Good evening my dear, please come in."

As she knocked on the door of the two up, two down in West London a genial Sexagenarian with greying temples and an agreeable smile answered and ushered her in. He wore a simple two button tweed jacket and brown corduroy trousers. They made their way to what appeared to be a library and they both sat at a walnut table.

"That's the idea, make yourself at home. Tea? I have Earl Grey or Darjeeling."

"Thank you, whatever you are having will be fine."

As the Professor left her alone Emma looked around the room and peered at a large bookcase at the rear wall. The majority of books appeared to be on the subject of spanking naturally. Titles such as 'The Elusive O,' 'Punished,' Training The Lady,' 'Old School Discipline,' 'Beauty In The Birch,' and 'Les Flagellants de Paris' caught her eye.

'It's the biggest selection in the country."

The man returned with a silver tray with teapot and cups. He poured out two cups and held out sugar and milk for her to indulge.

"Very impressive."

"Thank you."

As Emma crossed her slender legs he noted her smooth, flawless flesh and pretty turned ankles in the strappy heels, She had chosen to forego wearing a bra and her modest bosom was clearly visible for all to see.

"You are breath taking my dear, quite, quite beautiful."

Emma smiled demurely, her eye makeup blended in with her light blush and her dreamy lips shone in the red gloss.

"You have certainly come to the right place if you seek information on the art of spanking. Oh yes, it is an art in my eyes. So many amateurs around these days. Tonight, if I may, I would venture to take you on a journey. A journey into submission. I will show you how to use your own sexual needs and desires as a motivation, a fantasy if you will, in being owned, tormented and frustrated too in order to bring you to the very edge of orgasmic splendour."

Emma was enthralled as she drank her tea and could feel a certain passion rise already and she crossed her legs the other way in an attempt to give her heated pussy some welcome air. For an instant she regretted her decision not to wear any panties. Her inner thighs felt warm as they rubbed together and she imagined her host must surely smell her female scent from her loins as she grew steadily aroused.

"If you permit me I will bring you to the edge of your climax, stop as you feel yourself about to achieve satisfaction, then build you up again to the crowning glory of orgasm."

Emma placed her cup on the heavy table, her quim moist with the expectation of his promises.

"I may use coarse language and engage in horrid instructions. How do you feel about that?"

McGonagall sat back and arched his fingers as he drank in her beauty.

"I'm game, Professor, and most eager to start."

"Splendid! Please stand and undress, but keep the heels on."

Emma noted that his voice had taken on a deeper, assertive sound as she stood and pulled her dress up over her head.

There she was, delicate in an attractive way, her groomed brows gave her a seductive look combined as they were with her come to bed eyes under heavy lids. Her hair flowed down her elegant neck which she flicked away with her hand. Her slim figure was enchanting with long arms and pins and a sloping V from hipbone to thigh that led the eye to her newly shorn Mound of Venus that showed off her labia nicely. Two apple sized perky breasts boasted a pair of erect nipples that resembled berries that seemed to cry out to be sucked.

"You are blessed with the looks of an angel."

Emma blushed as he came closer and stood at her side. Her flat stomach flexed and her tits rose and fell as her nostrils flared and she felt his hot breath on her cheek. He reached out and cupped her pert bum in his callused hand and then traced out a line from around her backside to trail down her damp slit. He returned to her firm, rounded cheeks and the young actress sighed at the oh so teasing contact on her shaven snatch.

"Waiting and anticipating is the ideal introduction I think."

Emma moaned in agreement as she widened her stance and relished his touch. His fingers searched her lower regions, circling her rump, before fleetingly toying with her pussy and throbbing clitoris. Her mouth gaped and she panted as her bald muff tingled maddeningly.

"Here."

He sat on an antique leather chair and motioned for the naked woman to lay over his knee. As the evening got darker, the various lamps gave the library a warm glow as Emma bit her lip as she looked at him in the dim lighting. Her right hand went to her now sodden pussy and she hesitated in front of him.

"Over...my...knee!" He said assertively.

Her doe like eyes stared at him as she bent forward and assumed the position. She let her winsome body rest on his knees, while her vulnerable pussy was exposed at his thighs. She hissed when he lightly ran his fingertips along her spine from her shoulder blades down in a straight line to her delicate ass that boasted a porcelain beauty.

"Truly wonderful. I will enjoy this exceedingly.

His right hand drifted across her delectable curves, gradually teasing as each second passed. Then it started. He raised his arm and he dealt her the first blow.

"Yikes!"

Emma jerked at the initial stinging in her rear as his palm connected with her soft skin. He smacked her a second time without warning and she squirmed on his lap.

"Stay perfectly still." He ordered as he rained four more blows on her quivering butt.

Her hips ground naturally into his thighs as her buttocks assumed a reddish hue and burned with the punishment. Her bottom rose up, much to the delight of the Professor who placed his finger into her exposed cunt and coated it with her oozing juices. He slipped inside her pink folds and stroked her fast as her draped thighs slipped to and fro along his bent legs.

"It's too wonderful," she murmured as he rubbed her hard clit.

As she neared a climax he suddenly stopped and commenced with a new assault of resounding slaps on both of her burning cheeks. The room was now filled with the twin sounds of his hand on her creamy flesh and her yelps of exquisite pain and pleasure. Her brown hair fell untidily across her face as she dipped her head and squirmed.

"Do NOT wiggle your backside unless I order it."

It was a tough call as Emma so desperately wanted to move her rump as the smacks alternated from her left buttock to the right and back. Her ass burned with an angry blaze of scarlet when the Professor finally relented and ceased his ministrations.

"Good start, you have done well."

He wiggled his fingers and then cracked his knuckles as he stood up.

"Now I would endeavour to introduce role play into the proceedings and give you an idea about fantasy and taboo subjects. It can be most titillating in the extreme and one of my personal favourites. Over there my dear you will find an outfit that I am quite sure will be in your size. Pray put it on."

Emma gingerly went over on wobbly legs, her heels tottering as she looked at what seemed like a school girl uniform. She donned the white silk panties and rolled the divine underwear up her legs and over her tender bum, wallowing in the sensation of blessed relief. Then she buttoned up the crisp white blouse to her neck and pulled on the newly ironed pleated navy mini skirt. She sat down and rolled on the knee length white cotton socks and stepped into a pair of black patent leather flat heeled shoes. As she finished dressing she plonked the straw boater hat on her head and spread her hands. School was now in session!

"Excellent, what a pretty picture you paint."

Indeed she was the epitome of an English school girl from a private college.

"Now, in this scenario I play a lecturer who has found his student, you, to have been remiss in your studies and should stay after class. After further bad behaviour he decides that nothing short of corporal punishment has to be administered. If you would be so kind as to bend over my table Miss Watson."

Emma stepped over, bent at the waist and stretched out her arms at the edge as her skirt was slowly lifted up over her backside to her lower back. The Professor nodded approvingly he scrutinised her enticing bottom with the twin dimples. McGonagall gave her a couple of tentative smacks as he berated her.

"Wicked girl!" SLAP! "What are you?" SLAP! "Very bad girl." SLAP! "Very naughty." SLAP! Why, I even think you like this, am I right?"

"Yes Sir." SMACK!

"Yes Sir, what?"

"Yes, I like it." SMACK!

"What was that? You what?"

"I love it! Harder Sir!"

"Harder? Really? And pray explain why you are wearing silk underwear?"

"I...I like the feel of it against my skin, Sir."

"How wicked! How disgusting! Are you some type of cheap tart?"

Emma was enjoying the role play and congratulated herself on the improvised dialogue she was dreaming up. The man peeled the panties down her slender thighs to her ankles and smoothed his palms out over her ripe bottom. Without any instruction she lifted her right leg and stepped out of the panties so that she was bare assed from the waist down. He looked at the pink handprint of his that radiated from both of her round cheeks.

"I do believe that your ass is warmer than your pussy. I will have to investigate."

He licked his middle finger on his left hand and inserted it into Emma's hot cave. She whimpered as he delved inside, feeling her warm wetness and coaxing ever more fluids from within. Emma moaned and dug her shoes in the carpet under her feet as her muff was rubbed and stimulated. He squeezed her lips and Emma had to bite on her fist in order to stifle a scream.

"Top marks Miss Watson. As this is your first spanking I shall be lenient with you. To a degree mind."

Emma stayed in position, bent over the table and mewled as she felt baby oil being rubbed into her ass. He was gentle as he administered the soothing lotion and took his sweet time as his hands wandered here and there. Even down to her bald cunt where his oily fingers danced on her pussy mound.

"The oil has two purposes, one, to stop your flesh from splitting. And two, it will capture the heat from the paddle I am about to use."

Emma gulped as she heard the word paddle. There was a long pause as he moved away and the bare assed beauty did not dare look up and trembled in her leather shoes. Then she heard his footfall and the unnerving sense of a wooden object on her posterior. McGonagall lifted up the paddle to her face and she saw what it was.

"Let us begin." He said as a matter of fact.

Before she could take a breath Emma leapt onto tiptoe as she was hit with three big whacks on her left cheek. She let out a girly squeal as the next thing she knew was a further three swats on her right buttock.

"Gosh! Yelped Emma as she pressed her exposed belly into the table edge in order to brace herself for more punishment.

Her bottom thrust out and her back arched as the full impact of the paddle connected with her smarting buttocks. Emma welcomed a trickle of her juices that ran slowly down the inside of her left thigh and purred like a kitten from the exhilarating sensation.

"That will do. Yes, that is fine for this session. How do you fare my dear?"

Emma stood erect and rubbed her behind as she realised the night was over. In one sense she was relieved, in another she had been intrigued at the intense treatment she had been given.

"It is something that I have never experienced before. Most interesting and informative, not to mention a little painful."

Emma tottered over to where she had left her clothing and began to get dressed as McGonagall poured out a generous measure of brandy. As he offered it to the grateful Emma he rubbed his nose in thought.

"I would very much like to give you another session next weekend if you are agreeable. I have a notion that might appeal to you."

Emma swigged her drink as she considered his offer, then nodded.

"Same time Saturday?"

x

Emma found it extremely difficult to concentrate on reading the newly delivered script that had been dropped off by a courier on the following Monday. All she could think of was the spanking session she had received and the mystery of what may occur next. Every night after a luxurious in her tub she laid on her bed and masturbated with her brand new Wave Vibrator from Lovehoney. It had three speeds and seven vibrating patterns which she had great fun experimenting with. The week dragged on interminably until the day arrived and she hurried to the home of Professor McGonagall once more.

"Greeting Miss Watson, so glad you could make it."

Emma looked stunning, yet her dress was a simple black strapless number with a high hemline. She wore her hair up leaving her pale, elegant neck bared.

"I trust you had a lovely week," the nondescript elderly man said as he led her briskly to a study where Emma was surprised to see another person present. This was unexpected she thought.

"Allow me to introduce to you Lady Sonia. She is well versed in spanking and all forms of female domination. I do hope you don't mind my inviting her to join us?"

Emma sized the middle aged woman up as she was stared at petulantly. The striking brunette was well developed with long legs, broad hips, narrow waist and ample bosom. She wore skin tight riding breeches in yellow nylon and a crisp white blouse that wrapped tightly about her hefty tits. A pair of black leather boots came up to her upper thighs and she continually rubbed her leather gloves together. Her red lips pouted and her head tilted up slightly so that she appeared to look down on Emma.

"You will always refer to me as Lady Sonia, or My Lady. And I will refer to you as slave. is that clear?"

The stern woman spoke in a plummy Rodean accent which bore evidence to her heritage. Emma squirmed in her heels and nodded, her throat suddenly quite dry.

"If you would be so kind as to strip off Miss Watson, there's a dear."

Both the Professor and Sonia sat and watched with an unerring gaze as Emma wriggled the dress down to her waist and stepped out of it and then kicked her shoes off. She stood as naked as the day she was born in front of them. Sonia puffed on a small black cigar and studied every inch of the young woman as she waited pensively for instruction.

"Observe the straight backed chair my dear. Would you be so kind as to bend over it."

Emma looked at the rattan chair with the wide back and two curved arm rests. She went over to it and ran her fingers along the durable back. She turned to the other two who had gotten out of their seats and stood side by side.

"Go ahead, don't look so worried."

The Professor stroked a long length of a slender cane between the fingers of his right hand. Emma bent and tucked her elbows into the angle of the back so that her cute bottom rose up higher than her head, the plump cheeks in a perfect position for corporal punishment. Where as before her body and butt were on a level now her head was dipped and she gripped the arms of the chair and held her breath. More baby oil was tenderly smeared into her flesh and she closed her eyes as the warm sensation soothed her bosom.

"OW!"

Emma cried out as she felt rather than heard the swish of cane strike her directly across both cheeks. She could not see the vivid red stripe that emerged from the whiteness of her skin. Another swish and she jumped, despite knowing what to expect.

"OOOOOH!"

Emma braced on the chair back with a firm grip and pressed her knees together. She had no way of knowing which of them was administering the caning as one, two and a third whack connected with her reddening buttocks. Perhaps it was his age as the rapid blows were not hard enough to cause bloodshed, just enough force to make her wince from the sharp contact.

"UH OH!"

Emma heard Lady Sonia and her bum tensed in anticipation of further action.

"Move your legs apart, slave."

"Y...yes My Lady," answered Emma, remembering her lines.

The woman seemed unhurried as nothing occurred for long seconds and Emma naturally relaxed her undignified posture. Then she felt a soothing palm in a glove caress her cheeks in a wide circle.

"There, you see?" Said McGonagall.

"Quite." Replied Sonia.

Then the cane came crashing down again, swishing through the air before striking Emma on her delicious bare ass. She gasped as a second rod joined in and a non stop beating commenced as each blow overlapped earlier ones. A veritable cavalcade from both her tormentors started and Emma lost count of the criss cross whips that struck her backside. Emma's breasts heaved as she gamely accepted the assault and a feeling of excitement surged through her.

"Reach behind and hold your cheeks apart slave."

"Yes, Lady Sonia."

Emma reached back, her head still down and errant strands of her soft hair fell in her eyes as a finger encased in leather worked inside her snatch. The young actress was unsure if she ought to push back on the welcoming invasion of her cunt, which is what she dearly wanted. The feeling was fantastic as the dominatrix wiggled in and out as Emma moaned and parted her legs wider to accommodate all the easier.

"How wet is she?"

"Exceedingly so." Replied Sonia.

The middle aged woman ground her face into the mound of Emma and began to fuck her with her extended tongue. The Professor massaged Emma's red striped buttocks as Sonia burrowed inside her cunt, with the odd brush against her anus.

"I'm going to...oh! Going to cum!" Emma sighed as she teetered in the abyss of her orgasm.

"Do not dare!" Cried Sonia. "I forbid it!"

123z
123z
825 Followers
12