Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 06

Story Info
Last of Emma's sex journal.
8.5k words
4.9
9.3k
15
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note- This is not a true story, just an homage to those in celebrity.

xxx

I just read the results of a market research published in England, which suggests that couples in open relationships are up to twenty per cent happier on average. One in every twenty-five Brits are estimated to have been in a relationship in which sex with others is allowed. And what is more, psychologists found they had lower scores for anxiety, stress, and depression. Sounds good to me.

x

T is for a Threesome, FFM.

The threesome. Without a doubt one of the most popular erotic fantasies going. This time I shall outline the other form of three in a bed where the male gets to share two females at the same time. Twice the fun for the man as he has two to pleasure, and to pleasure him. This is the kind I prefer.

x

April, 2021.

We had all observed the rules of the national lockdown and the roadmap out of it finally reached the date where the stay at home rule was lifted. Finally, I got my hair down at last and did a lot of shopping. It was also Leo's thirty first birthday and I took great joy in planning a little party at my flat. It was to be a casual affair, with a few bottles of wine, and small gifts for Leo. I invited mutual friends, and one other, who I was delighted could make it, was Daisy Ridley. She and I had become good friends in recent times, and I liked her a lot. She was a bubbly sort, a lot of fun, and liked to have a good time. She had risen to fame virtually overnight, and she had set many pulses racing with her down to earth sexiness. On the night I wore a thin tee shirt and a pair of black jeans with a few designer rips in the knees, and Daisy came in a one piece romper dress with a neat bow on her left hip. As Leo had taken me by surprise with his twin brother's visit, and the unexpected events soon after, I sought to repay him in kind.

(See part 5)

The party at my riverside apartment in Canary Wharf went very well, the atmosphere was one of relief after months of seclusion, and after a few hours, began to wind down. As the guests stumbled out one after the other, only Daisy and I were left. As the front door closed on the last of them we joined a very tipsy Leo on the sofa. His eyes were half lidded and he had a half empty glass of wine in his hand. His new blue shirt was unbuttoned to the waist, revealing a developed torso.

"What do you think?" I asked Daisy who nodded in approval at the sight of Leo's smooth chest.

"You were right. He IS gorgeous. You're a lucky girl."

"He's the lucky one tonight, and again, thanks for doing this."

"No problem. Truth be told, this whole stay at home thing has had me gagging for some bedroom action."

"Come on, help him up."

We walked him to the bedroom where we dumped him on the bed. Our bed was large with lots of plump pillows. I had turned down the covers so that there was only the one sheet. No sense in making unnecessary laundry.

"The party over?"

"Yes it is, birthday boy. Are you sleepy? Everybody has left. Except for one. Are you ready to unwrap your last gift?"

I placed his hand on the front of Daisy's dress and together we pulled on her loosely knotted bow. His mouth flopped open and he seemed to sober up big time as we unveiled Daisy's natural state.

"She's...naked."

"Correct. Happy birthday, big boy."

We both stared at Daisy as she gathered up her discarded dress and lightly ran her fingertips up her bared silky thighs to her perky tits. She was one of the hottest things around lately, and as we discovered, very open sexually. The English actress had wavy shoulder length brown hair, which was just a little messy to make her even cuter. Her medium sized breasts were firm and pliant, and rose and fell as she breathed. She had beautiful hazel eyes and a delightful dimpled smile. Her mons had been shorn of any pubic hair and nestled enticingly at the sublime apex of her upper thighs.

"For me?"

I nodded as I tugged Leo's shirt off and Daisy and I dragged his pants off together. It was an almighty thrill as I took my clothes off in the presence of Daisy and Leo. I quickly got out of my jeans and we all three settled beside him on the bed in the buff. We both stroked his body with four searching hands as he groaned on his back. And when I grabbed onto his half mast, Leo clearly got the message. Both Daisy and I were going to fuck his brains out. This was one birthday unlike any other he had ever received.

"But?"

"No buts. Just enjoy." Daisy and I got up to begin our show for him. "I see that you're up for it."

Daisy kissed me and we smooched in front of Leo who idly stroked his cock to full erection. My wet lips brushed over Daisy's and I pressed my tongue between hers. Her hands slipped around my waist as we pulled each other so we were skin to skin. Already I felt a welcome slickness between my upper thighs, and I pushed my right leg inside Daisy's and rubbed. She, now well into it, slid a hand down the middle of our writhing lithe figures and cupped my newly shaven mons. I hummed into her mouth as she probed my vulva with her middle finger.

"Oh, yes! Right...there!"

I shuddered and dug my toes into the thick carpet as I rested my head on her left shoulder. I rode her finger and bit my lip until Daisy prised my mouth open again in search of my darting tongue.

"You two are so hot."

We turned to face Leo, hip to hip, and let him drink in our nude forms. I decided to warm Leo up first, and I pushed him firmly onto his back and sat astride his lap. I lifted his rigid pole up so that I could lower myself into him. I sank down on his dreamy dick until I eased down onto his groin, fully impaled. As I carefully began to rock my hips, Daisy moved behind me and pressed herself to my back. Her slender fingers came up to my pert tits and she caressed my soft skin and taut nipples. Leo looked at the pair of us and he rolled with me as I leisurely fucked him.

"You both look so desirable." He uttered as he dug his nails into the tops of my thighs.

I jumped off and grinned as his thick log slapped onto his belly. Daisy crawled up on the bed and we both began to stroke his hose.

"Let's suck him at the same time."

I held up Leo's dick and Daisy smacked her lips and took his top half into her mouth. I scratched his upper thighs and ran my luscious tongue up the underside of his shaft and my lips were rained on by Daisy's saliva as she filled her mouth with hot cock. Boy, was she noisy! Later, Daisy told me that in her experience, the louder you suck on a cock, the more they like it. She took Leo into her mouth and her nostrils flared as she closed her lips on him and hollowed her cheeks. I had not seen another woman so close up as she sucked on my boyfriend and I rubbed my muff in my increasing arousal. We then gave him dozens of butterfly kisses on each side of his shaft, going up to his bloated head and back down again, When my lips met Daisy's at the tip we kissed each other with his bell end between our mouths.

"For fuck sake. Don't finish me off orally. Give me a show."

Well, it was his birthday after all. I looked into Daisy's hazel eyes and a lovely warmth came through my loins. She and I assumed a 69 position and she settled her glowing body on top of me, crushing her tits on my hot body. Leo watched us with wide eyes as my lips found her wet slit. Immediately her thighs clamped together tightly as I tongued her sticky quim. Daisy did not remain idle and she inserted her flicking tongue inside my hot muff.

"Oh, my!" I mumbled into her pussy as I gripped her bottom in my trembling hands.

We both went at it and I was consumed with the uninhibited pleasuring of each others pussies, and I loved the exquisite throb of her cunt on my lips and tongue. As I delved deeper inside her she responded by sucking on my clit, and my whole body rose up from my mounting excitement. Daisy bucked on top of me and our flesh slapped against each other as we writhed on the bed. We were both in another world as we leaked juices into each others mouths and our frantic coupling made us groan louder and louder. I could feel the blood pounding in my temples as Daisy added one, then two fingers inside my slippery snatch. My face, nose, lips, and chin were saturated with her juices which flowed swiftly from her pussy, and I greedily drank it all as we gradually relaxed. We finally rolled over and separated as we remembered the birthday boy.

"I think Daisy needs some cock, lover. Would you oblige her?"

Leo needed no urging as he grinned and curiously took a couple of my new plump pillows and patted them.

"Try it like this." He said, taking not only Daisy but myself by surprise.

"Oh, this is new."

"Yeah, Theo taught me this trick."

He referred to his twin brother as he laid a bemused Daisy over them in a belly down straddle. I watched him as he parted her legs and mounted the grinning actress from behind.

"Oh, shit!"

Daisy yelped as Leo entered her with a firm push as he held her down on the pillows with his left hand in the small of her back. His body melded to her backside as together they rocked back and forth in a doggy style fuck. The pillows rolled under Daisy as she was made to slide forward and backward as Leo shoved in and out of her. His belly pressed against her and effectively massaged her bottom in a unique way.

"Good, right?" He asked, turning to me.

"It's interesting. Daisy?"

"It's like he's rubbing the insides of my pussy all along his length. I like it."

"Watch this."

You too, readers.

Leo held her hips and pushed her hard forwards, pulled back with his hips so that his dick almost withdrew from her slick tunnel, and then stopped. Daisy then pushed back at him and impaled herself on his rigid spike all the way to his balls. He didn't move until he was all in, and then he pushed her across the pillows with a forceful thrust. Daisy gasped and held her breath as he went it up to the hilt, before retreating after a pause. Again she nudged back into his groin, enveloping his full length once more.

'That is fantastic," she said with a lump in her throat.

Daisy was lifted, impaled, relieved of his length, and then filled up as she pushed back. They kept up a steady rhythm until Daisy slumped on the pillows exhausted.

"It's a bit tough on the legs after a while."

I sort of tuned her out as I went flat on my back and waited for Leo to take me. He wasted no time in spreading my legs open and raising my knees. He pointed the tip of his knob to my wet gash and bore down on my quivering body as he entered me.

"Fuck, yes! Give it to me hard, you devil!"

Leo sighed as he plunged into me until his balls rested on the soft cheeks of my bum. He began a vigorous grinding as I held onto him as we screwed urgently. His chest mashed against my tits as he pumped and pumped me with fast pelvic thrusts. Each push in took my breath away, and when he started to rotate his hips I bit him in the neck in my lustful passion.

"You minx!"

I hummed in agreement as my nails scraped down his back and my head tilted back on the pillow. Which was when Daisy swung herself up over me and lowered her cunt to my mouth. My tongue darted up inside her and I flicked at her hard clit, causing her to ride my face with little jerks. It was heaven and my heart thudded in my chest as I ate pussy and Leo buried his dick in my steamy cunt.

"You eat pussy like a demon," panted Daisy in utter bliss as she gyrated on my face.

I inhaled deeply as the soft cheeks of her bum made contact with my face, and all three of us, unified in our sordid threesome, quivered in pleasure. Daisy lifted from me and laid on top of me. Leo had moved back and then moved in behind Daisy. He must have had a treat to look at as our cunts were tantalizingly arranged so that they were almost touching, one above the other.

"Fuck her, babe."

Daisy kissed me and ran her fingers through my hair as Leo took her doggy. We all shunted on the bed as he slammed into her hard, fucking her faster and faster. I drew my legs in and squeezed Daisy's flanks, and I felt the vibrations from her as Leo buried his cock in her.

"You like his dick?"

"Mmmm, lovely." She murmured into my mouth.

Then it was my turn to cry out as Leo left her and lowered to me. As he entered me I lifted my feet and dug my heels onto Daisy's shoulders as he sent his cock deep inside me. We all rose up and down as he screwed me to the bed, and again his big balls buffeted the crack of my upturned ass. He alternated between us a couple more times and it was inevitably Daisy, with her insistent hip rotations that brought him off. I let my tired legs wilt away and Daisy leapt up just as Leo jerked his erection at the pair of us and sprayed our tits with thick, rope like spurts of his cum.

"Yummy."

Daisy and I quickly licked the last drops from his pulsating knob and then we kissed hard as we tasted his seed on lurid lips.

"It'll soon be Easter, girls. Shall we make it a special holiday?"

Leo sank back on the bed as Daisy looked at me and gave me a knowing wink.

x

U is for Uniforms.

Sexual fantasies come in many varieties, some of which I have touched on here, like roleplay for instance. We would all like our sex lives to be exciting as well as gratifying, and on occasion we feel the need for a litte something different. Something titiating to stimuate our desires for more sexual thrills. As I have mentioned elsewhere, one of the things we actors enjoy most about the job is dressing up. I still laugh when I think of Rodney in the English show Only Fools and Horses and his kinky liking of women in uniform. Likewise, I recall Amy Pond in Doctor Who, in her police uniform seducing her boyfriend dressed in a Roman army tunic. Evocative and sexy. It's a common erotic fetish used to increase the joy of sex, and one that definitely includes myself. I love a man in a football kit. That's soccer to those of you in the USA.

x

I am well into yoga, and take great pride in methodically keeping myself fit and in tip top condition. Yoga is equal parts good exercise, and peaceful and relaxing. It was in 2018 when I had just moved into my flat in Canary Wharf and I heard that my class had been suspended as the gym was to be renovated. I discussed this with a friend of mine who suggested the idea of keeping fit at the nearby training facility of Crystal Palace Football Club in Beckenham. There they had a reasonable pavilion, office space for staff, and a fairly decent gym facility. The only drawback was the rather small clubhouse which housed the changing rooms and showers.

"Quite claustrophobic I heard."

Well, I considered it a drawback, until the second week I worked out there and ran into the Palace second reserve players practising and bonding. I found myself lingering after my workout and watching the guys kicking a ball around in their tight fitting shorts and tops. They must have all been around eighteen years of age, and for the most part, all black guys. I've always been a keen lover of football but I don't get much opportunity to attend actual games. There is something about seeing the players in their kits rolling about on muddy pitches and passionately celebrating scoring a goal that gets me going. That night after I had gone to bed, I dreamed of being taken by a bunch of them and they ravishing me for hours. Ripping my kit off and fucking me with their big black cocks. Was I such a little fuck bunny that I fantasised about fulfilling my deviant desires of being used and dominated by a group of big black athletes? Little did I know then that my fantasy was to come true.

x

After my morning yoga class, I decided to take a lap around the football field. I went to the clubhouse to see if I could find a spare uniform. Having a petite frame it was near impossible to pick out a right size of jersey to wear. There seems to be no such thing as a small in men's football shirts. I must have looked like a little girl as the red and blue striped top I put on came down to my knees! I tied it off at my waist to make it look presentable. At the same time my shorts were on the tight side and they rucked up between my nether cheeks so that they peeked out from the bottom. I had white knee high socks and a pair of Nike running shoes.

"Bugger!"

It had rained all morning and by the time I had finished my lap I was thoroughly muddy and covered in grime. I had an important interview later in the day and I needed to clean up big time. Some of the team were going through physical jerks and stretching outside before they too thought it best to go to the clubhouse. When I opened the door to the changing room, I was greeted by the heat and a wall of steam from the several running showers. AND the jaw dropping sight of four black skinned, muscular hunks in various states of undress.

"Ah."

The one called Errol was half decent in a funny sort of way, as he still wore his red and blue jersey but was naked from the waist down. Lee was naked from the waist on up and still wore his tight white shorts. Rod also had his shirt off and his shorts on, and my eyes were drawn to his sizeable bulge at the front. Lastly there was Vince who just emerged from the hissing shower stalls with a big towel. But rather than tie it around his waist, he hung it around his neck, displaying his naked bod.

"Hi." He said with a smile, oblivious to the fact that I was but three feet from his beefy club of a dick that hung down between his chunky legs over a pair of massive balls. Even flaccid it looked to be close on seven inches long.

"Oh, yeah. Hi. I came in to have a shower, if that's all right."

Sharing a shower room with four virile young eighteen year old studs. And I ask if that is alright. Duh! I was acutely aware that I looked dirty and sweaty, and my tight white shorts now barely covered my prominent mound. I undid the front of my tied off jersey and pulled it down to my knees, like it was a dress on me. They all stood still as they looked directly with big hungry eyes. What HAVE I got myself into? "Go right on ahead." Said Vince as he jerked his thumb over his shoulder. "You should find fresh towels inside."

I smiled weakly and went to the next room where I saw four stalls with no doors on them. Great. There was one long bench with towels and bars of soap placed on each and I took one. I shrugged the jersey off and peeled my shirts off over my legs, stepped into the last stall at the back wall and turned on the water. I had kept one eye open so far as there were conveniently no stall doors, but once the hot spray washed over my grubby body I began to relax. I fancied I heard another shower running down the other end, but paid it no mind.

"Can you please pass me the soap?" Asked a man in a raspy voice.

"Sure. Say what?"

A big black arm came at me, covered from shoulder to wrist in tattoos and my heart leapt up into my mouth. There was Lee, butt naked and sporting a half mast erection, looking at me under the shower with a twinkle in his eye. He bucked his hips as he lingered by my side until I saw red, furious at the intrusion. I bounced back into the changing room in my state of undress and dripping wet, to see three pairs of eyes staring lustfully at the pert mounds of my bared boobs and exposed butt and mons.

"Hey!"

I unconsciously struck a bossy pose, with my hands on my hips rather than the obvious choice of covering my pussy mound. I took a steadying intake of air and made a feeble attempt to sound authoritative. Fat chance of that in my naked state and squaring up to three uninhibited young males.

"Can you believe that Lee is waving his dick at my face in the showers? How bloody dare he!"

"Sorry, Miss Emma. Were you flirting?"

I turned to Errol, still in his jersey and still bottomless, and I couldn't help noticing how sexy that looked to me. I guess I had been stupidly naive to ignore the situation.