Emma Watson's Erotic Fantasies 04

Story Info
Emma takes part in a sex party.
5.3k words
4.68
6.9k
11
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This fictional story has no bearing on any real life events or persons.

xxx

In this world of change and constant upheaval, how can one ensure that sex keeps its special spice? The answer, despite the fact that it had been an unlucky side effect of the pandemic, was abstaining from intercourse for a few weeks. During this time one constantly fantasies about sex, how to have it, who with and where. Even with however many partners. This is what Emma Watson experienced in her own life. There's always a difference between what people claim they get up to and what they ACTUALLY get up to. How much of it is talk? Emma chose to write about the latter. A fictional account combined with a real life, liberally minded, sex party, she had once attended years back.

x

'The Sex Party'

Since being set up to run London-based sex parties back in 2005, 'Killing Kittens' now has 100,000 online members. If you haven't heard of it, it calls its events the world's most "exclusive, decadent and hedonistic."

Sign up to be a member and you will be vetted before being asked to create a profile on the site. No perverts or weirdos on this exclusive organisation. Emma signed up in her real name once she had been assured of total anonymity, and inside of a week, she attended her first 'Mansion Party.' And in her next submission to her new forum on CLIMAX2022 she described in great detail what went down.

x

The party was in a plush private townhouse in Cricklewood West London, not too far from Hampstead Heath. It was a bitterly cold evening on a Saturday when Emma found the place. A bay-fronted property, painted magnolia, with security cameras either side of the front entrance. The slightly nervous twenty-six year old arrived at nine in one of her sexiest, off the shoulder, Calvin Klein dresses. It had been three months, two days and five hours since she had split up with her last steady boyfriend, but who was counting? She had lost her virginity at the relatively late age of nineteen, but once the genie had been let out of the bottle, there had been no turning back. Emma loved sex. Everything about it. The romance, the foreplay, oral, intercourse, sex as couples and in threesomes. She had even dallied with other women in the bedroom and had surprised herself by enjoying the sapphic experience thoroughly. Having NO sex at all was the pits. She watched online porn as a release of her pent up frustrations, but yearned for the physical contact of love making.

x

There was an area downstairs where you could drink and chat before the more physical side of proceedings. As each guest entered, they were handed a masquerade party mask, Emma being given one of a cute small fox in black lace with silk straps. It perfectly complemented her braided up do hairstyle which also showed off her elegant neck and majestic jawline.

"Have a good evening," said the masked waiter as he handed Emma a chilled martini.

"Thank you."

With a smile she strode inside, her hips moving in a seductive walk and the heels of her four inch high stilettos click clacking on the hardwood floor. Her mid thigh length dress rustled around her subtle curves as she wondered what was in store for her.

When Emma first walked into the sprawling main room, she joined maybe fifty other masked partygoers. There were lots of girls standing around chatting, drinking, and wearing cocktail dresses. Emma was reminded of her schooldays as all the men remained detached and aloof on the other side of the well lit room from the ladies. But, all in all, it had a very relaxed and flirty vibe. There was music playing, a lively atmosphere, and gaiety. It was liberating to meet other people who felt the same way as she did when it came to sex. She met a nice couple in their thirties who told her that they had found their sex life had become stale and boring. One young woman was interested in having a threesome she was told. Something which her ex had frowned upon apparently. Another stunningly attractive blonde told her that she was simply a nymphomaniac and loved group sex. After an hour the lights were dimmed and the mood became more of a whirl of excitement.

"At last," quipped a horny brunette who dug Emma playfully in the ribs. "I'm gagging for a shag, aren't you?"

Emma smiled back politely as the guests made a surge of bodies that moved en masse to the main doors that had been opened. These, Emma had been informed, led upstairs to the 'playrooms' of which there were several. More attendants stood dutifully in masks with silver salvers of condoms, which were snatched up eagerly by the male attendance. She felt an mix of excitement, nervousness, and arousal as everybody began to shed their clothing and mingle in the nude. A female attendant scooped up the discarded dresses and such and arranged them on hangers along one wall.

"Please?"

Emma nodded at her and allowed her dress to slip low on her shoulders. She pulled it down, bringing her arms through the straps, then dropped it to the floor. She then gave it a dainty kick off and picked it up. Once her dress had left her lithe frame, she stepped out of her skimpy underwear. She decided to keep her shoes on which nicely showed off her well shaped calves.

"Very professional," she thought as she teetered on her heels and looked around.

Emma saw that there were some seating areas, and open doors that promised entrance to the 'play areas.' There was a massive mirror leaning against the wall and a row of single beds. To begin with, Emma had gone for the experience with no expectations, but what happened next was way beyond her wildest imagination. She peered inside one of the exclusive rooms and saw a large king sized bed inside. Alongside the bed were a few sex toys and lots of tubes of lubrication. There were already two beautiful girls in masks on the bed who were showering one lucky fellow with passionate kisses. His cock stuck up proudly as he got turned on by the lavish attention.

"Heavens!"

She tried another room. This one was most luxurious with plush carpeting, a four-poster bed complete with silken curtains which served to obscure its bedfellows from view. The sound of giggling and panting came from within, causing Emma's imagination to run wild. Looking back into the main room, she saw men and women coupled up with one another, and some in groups. The men were all erect and Emma noted all shapes and sizes of dick. Women laughed as their breasts were revealed and groped and licked and sucked. It was, plain and simply, an orgy.

"Bloody hell!"

Naked and masked males were soon bouncing up and down and pounding their cocks into their chosen lovers. Emma appeared to be the only one who wasn't sexually active, although her breasts rose and fell as she breathed, and her nipples stood up erect and rosy. She cupped her neatly trimmed pubic mound and found it moist and hot to the touch. One masked man watched her from a distance. A tall, manly form, standing just a shade over six feet. He had long, wavy, brown hair that flows around his face, which was concealed behind a Venetian masquerade mask. Emma thought she saw a hint of perfect white teeth as he smiled directly at her across the room. But as he spread his hands and approached her, it was his smooth skinned, half erection that caught her eye.

"May we share a bed?" He asked, rather than demanded.

He stood quietly, with his arms folded over his chest, and his cock nodding at her in the dim lights. Emma felt legs weaken at the knees as she took his hand in hers. This would be a good start.

"Emma. Er, my name is Emma."

His hand was warm to the touch as he enclosed hers in his fist.

"And I'm Craig. This your first time?"

Emma laughed and made her bared breasts jiggle.

'Is it that obvious?"

He spoke no more, and Emma trembled at his touch, as her mouth melted to his lips. Their masks rubbed against the other in the kiss, but remained in position. His arms circled her body, pulling her closer so that their chests and midsections came together. Her slight frame sparked a response in his loins and his dick sprang up and nudged at her left thigh sensually. As they stood there in a lingering embrace, Emma felt a thrill of excitement and growing confidence as her love juices dripped down her thighs. After such a long period of abstinence, this was precisely why she was here. Hand in hand they made their way to the room with the four poster, just as a couple ran past them, having just made love in it. They stood at the foot of the masterly bed and both collapsed on top of it.

"Ever done it in one of these?"

"No. Never. Oh!"

Emma was on her back with her legs out as Craig peppered her naked form with dozens of butterfly kisses. She purred from the sublime attention as his hot lips danced over her soft flesh, moving inexorably to her slick mons. Her thighs parted even more, as his tongue pressed on her plump mound. He teased open her outer folds as his hooded eyes looking up into hers. He gently slid his hands up and down the outside of her toned thighs as he sought out her moist quim.

"That feels nice."

Emma arched her body when Craig licked faster, his tongue circling and smothering her muff. More of her wetness began to seep out as his tongue became a flurry of motion, licking and slurping up her sweetness. His hands were now everywhere as he buried his face between her splayed legs. He explored her inner lips with a wild abandon, his teeth now wickedly nibbling away at her clit. His ears pricked up to catch the soft whimpering that escaped her open mouth. His oral expertise caused her to push her mound against his face even harder. He kissed her pussy urgently, his tongue darting from side to side over her hard nub. Emma came then and sighed in a drawn out exhalation of air. Craig flipped onto his back and held his erection aloft in blatant invitation.

"My turn?"

Emma sat up and smoothed out her braids as she composed herself, her pussy still aflame. She licked her lips and her eyes drank in his lurid length, throbbing and erect under the canopy of the four poster bed.

"I like your body."

"Show me how much."

Emma's hands travelled to his bare chest, and she bent over him and lapped at one pebbled nipple, bringing forth a lengthy moan from the man. She nipped at it with her teeth causing him to take yet another sharp breath. She could feel his erection lightly poking at her as she continued to play with his nipples, tweaking them and rolling them between her fingers.

"Lower. If you would be so kind."

Emma's eyes flickered behind her mask as she caressed his upper thighs with just her fingertips. As she did so, her wet lips kissed a trail down his chest, over his belly, and on to his groin. She fluttered small kisses along his most hot flesh, and she smiled as she sensed his anticipation and excitement.

"Do it."

His thick organ, as firm as a steel bar, pulsed in her tiny fist. As she bent down to the level of his groin, Emma blew air on his knob from under her mask before slowly devouring half of his length into her mouth. Craig gasped and snapped his head back as Emma held still with him in the cave of her mouth, her saliva drooling down his shaft to his balls. It had been a while since the young fuck bunny had sucked a real man, and she meant to make the most of it.

"Oh, shit!"

Craig groaned as he watched her slowly run her tongue up the wet hardness of his shaft before eagerly engulfing his hardness all the way to the back of her throat. He bucked his hips up and relished the divine sensation of being enveloped in the velvety depths of this slight woman. Emma slid down onto her front, kicking her legs back behind her as she looked his groin square in the eyes. She moved her head up and down as she took on his whole eight inches, flicking out her pink tongue on occasion to lick at the angry, swollen head each time it popped out from between her lips.

"Mmmm, nice cock."

"I like it," he quipped as he curled his toes into the soft mattress.

Likewise, Emma banged her lower body into the bed, dry humping it in a dress rehearsal for the real thing. A long string of spit bridged the gap between her mouth and his glans as Emma pursed her lips. Craig tipped her up and settled between her legs. He quickly pulled on a rubber and pressed his stiff dick against her sex, just letting the tip press inside her entrance. Her legs came up around his waist and her ankles tapped his taut buttocks as she urged him to take her deeper.

"Fuck that pussy!"

Emma writhed seductively under his bulk, massaging his strong chest with her own soft breasts. She felt the drag of his heavy shaft against her skin as It teased her mound. He moved forward and in, his rigid cock pushing past her lips and driving inside her with a slow, assured push of his hips. His hips slowly began to roll as Emma gripped him with her thighs. Despite their raw passion for each other's body they made out in a slow, steady rut that saw him drive up all the way. Their eyes locked, albeit half hidden behind masks. Emma loved the wonderful feeling of the friction of his thick cock thrusting into her pussy and then retreating to the point that he was almost all the way out. Their moans combined to make for a soundtrack of lust as he dug his toes in and pushed into her deeper and harder. Her pert but firm tits squeezed into his broad chest, her nipples harder than ever.

"You're so tight!"

Craig fucked her harder and faster, pulling her into him with both hands grasped about her ass. Emma ground her body against him, trying to enfold every inch of him. They kissed as they fucked, long and hard with trembling lips and searching tongues. As he pushed in, so she thrust up into him, their hungry desire to couple welding their two bodies together as one. Emma surrendered her body to his impassioned thrusts, her buttocks rising and lowering, her back arching and twisting.

"Eek!"

Emma shrieked as Craig rolled her and she tossed her head back and rode him with an animalistic fervour. Her hips bounced up and down, picking up the pace with each passing moment. He pawed at her milky white tits, fondling the firm flesh and thumbing her erect nipples. With a certain insistence, she pumped furiously, her craving to be fucked driving her to the edge of satisfaction and beyond. As she came, Emma exhaled, ceasing her strokes on his cock so that she just sat on him with her eyes closed. Almost in a trance, Emma felt herself placed on her back and left alone. Craig had gone.

x

Emma lifted her head and looked down the length of her naked body. Her breasts heaved up and down with her deep inhalations. Her pussy gaped and didn't quite close and she grinned at the craziness of it all. Then the curtain of the four poster was drawn back and two masked males looked upon her naked form.

"Evening. This is Day and I'm Midnight. Is this bed taken?"

Emma grinned at the two masked men, naked as the day they were born and both sporting impressive erections. Most curious of all was that the one who was of African descent had an ivory white condom, whilst the other white skinned fellow, had a coal black rubber sheathing his stiff. Emma had thoroughly enjoyed her romp with Craig and had cum twice, but hey, this was a sex party after all.

"Come on in, gentlemen. I'm Emma."

Both of them leapt at the chance and the two guys immediately spread her willowy legs apart. Midnight ran his hands across her firm belly, and up to her tits. He gently circled her nipples with his thumbs and bit into the left one. Day made his way downwards to her moistened quim and dragged his fat middle finger up the length of her wet slit. Emma sighed audibly and raised her bottom off the bed as the black guy found her sensitive clit. He flicked at it and a drawn out moan escaped Emma's lips. Midnight had his jaw firmly clamped to her right tit as she was unceremoniously pulled down the bed until her ass was perched right on the edge. Day held her legs outwards and Emma watched in amazement as he slapped his sheathed dick on her protruding mound.

"Oh, that looks pretty big!" She mumbled and braced herself.

He looked pretty odd with the white condom contrasting with his black skin, and somehow his knob seemed even bigger than it really was. He knelt at the foot of the bed and popped his spongy bell end inside her puffy labia. He followed through and Emma hissed as he slid in to the hilt in one forceful thrust. He began a medium fast fuck, thrusting in and out of her methodically. his huge hands pulled on the underside of her thighs as he slammed in all the way. Emma was an instrument of exploration to him, as her tits were licked and her muff plundered.

"Day to night," declared the other impatiently and he replaced his fuck buddy, assuming the vacant space he made.

His black sheathed cock suddenly filled her. Emma felt stretched around this new cock, and he wasted no time at all sinking in completely. She looked down between her spread legs and was fascinated at how her lips would move outwards with each withdrawal of his cock and then would push inwards with each new thrust. He pushed in as deep as possible and then pulled out completely except for just the very tip.

"Give it to her, man." Urged Day who obliged him by starting to pound into her forcefully and fast.

"That did it."

Midnight grunted and Emma felt him swell inside her. He came with several dramatic seizures, and then he pulled out. Day took over again and he fucked her hard and fast like before. But suddenly she was distracted by the sight of a huge throbbing cock with a condom over it that was definitely too small to contain the erection within.

"So, you like strawberry?"

Before Emma could reply the new man rubbed the fat tip all over her lips under her mask, pushing at the same time, until her lips parted. Emma had to stretch her jaws open wide to accommodate the size of him. He did have a fruity flavour as she swirled her tongue around the bloated head. He grabbed her head and held her mouth on his tip when Emma suddenly felt Day leave her cunt, only to be replaced by another cock. Unable to shift her head, Emma felt, but could not see who this guy was with the nice sized cock. This was more like it as she now had two men fucking her vigorously. The man between her legs was sliding in with nice long steady strokes. She moaned in frustration as Strawberry Man who suddenly pulled his cock out of her stretched mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Emma now paid attention to the man stuffed deep inside her pussy. She lifted her pelvis as she was furiously pounded. The sounds of their skin smacking together became louder in their overheated passion. Then he stiffened and Emma held him in her cunt as he filled his condom. From being the center of attention for several virile males, in a flash, Emma now found herself totally alone.

x

Emma left that room and wandered out into the main area. The sight and smell of dozens of people was incredible to behold. A masked waiter offered her a glass and Emma took a healthy swig of white wine.

"I saw you watching me."

"Hmm?"

Emma turned to her left and saw a tall woman with the most attractive mocha coloured skin. Her piercing brown eyes beneath her plain eye mask mesmerised Emma and gave her a tiny spasm in her loins.

"I want you, I crave you. I want to lick you all over."

Emma gulped hard.

"You...you do?"

"I'm Mary," she said as she licked her fulsome lips.

Emma was of a like mind as she took in Mary's stunning naked form. Every inch of her superb body appealed to her in an animalistic way. Her breasts were firm and pliant with large dark brown areolas, and her backside stuck out behind her like a ripe peach. In that instant, Emma longed to feel her skin on hers. Mary took her hand to one of the single beds and they collapsed in top of it in a tangle of arms and legs.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12