Emma Watson's Lockdown Blues

Story Info
Emma and boyfriend alleviate the boredom with some sex games.
4.8k words
4.17
11.4k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
803 Followers

Note- This is totally made up and has no basis in truth.

xxx

London, May 2020.

"Fancy a quickie?"

"For fuck sake Leo, no. We must have done it fifty times in as many days. It's gotten boring."

Emma Watson rose naked out of the bed she shared with her current steady and looked forlornly out of the window.

Her flat was twenty flights above the ground, down by the River Thames.

What she should have seen outside were children playing and laughing, people going about their everyday business, and road and air traffic polluting the environment.

Instead there was quiet, stillness, and a distinct lack of citizens.

The national lockdown had affected everybody. The young and old. The rich and poor. The everyday man and celebrities alike.

"I don't know how much more of this I can handle."

Schools, shops, restaurants, cinemas, gymnasiums. All were closed. Outside gatherings were forbidden, and only one hour of exercise was permitted for all. No visitors or other like socialising was allowed, and Emma was getting pretty irritable.

And what had once been an exciting relationship with her Californian beau Leo, had become mundane and dull.

"Bored, bored, bored."

Leo sat up in bed with his early morning boner, which failed to diminish as he ogled Emma's petite rear end which faced him as she looked out of the window.

Her beauty captivated him. Her figure was sublime. Slender and soft, with just the right amount of curves in all the right places. He particularly liked her perfect bottom with the two symmetric cheeks, topped off by a couple of adorable dimples.

He loved how she always put her weight on her left foot when she stood, thereby lifting her right buttock just a bit higher than the other.

He could easily have leapt up and mounted her from behind in a flash, such was his never ending lust for the English filly.

"The thing is, Leo." Said the soft spoken actress. "Why can't you be more of a man? Why don't you just rip my clothes off and throw me on the bed for a change?"

There was nothing wrong with the young man from California. For a lot of men beside he, he was fearful of causing disappointment. Men are so often discussed as being dominant in the bedroom, and when their masculinity is called into question the expectations are sometimes can be daunting.

Emma was desperate to get outside after nearly two months stuck inside. Things had been wonderful of late until the pandemic had drastically altered everybody's lives.

"What if we were to spice things up a little?"

Emma turned half on and his eyes lowered to scrutinise her perky right breast, which had a rosy hard tip set dead center.

"How?"

Truth be told, Emma DID adore Leo, and his gorgeous body. It was just the monotony of routine intercourse that had left the pair of them brooding.

The endearing English actress had always enjoyed a healthy sex life, and had never been short of male admirers.

In fact, as she looked back, it must have been soon after the final movie in the Harry Potter series that the blooming beauty had discovered the joy of sex.

In her short life Emma had actively corresponded with several experts in the pursuit of the elusive female orgasm. In particular, Gloria Steinem's exclusive, and very expensive, website that offered instruction to women on gaining sexual satisfaction.

"I've been checking out a website for unsatisfied couples," said Leo. "And it says that some light bondage and fetish play works wonders."

"Really? You want to tie me up?"

"Not in a sadistic way. More of an erotic foreplay between two willing lovers. Heightens the senses, apparently."

"Who gets tied up then? You or me?"

"Either one. Wanna try?"

"Sounds a bit kinky. Why not. We have nothing else to do."

x

Emma's Seduction.

Four days later, Emma was luxuriating in a lavish bubble bath with several different and expensive lotions and salts.

The morning had seen a special delivery for Leo who had quickly carried the plain brown package to the spare bedroom.

He had mentioned shopping online for some new lingerie for her which he wanted her to wear for that evening's erotic tryst.

When she emerged squeaky clean from the bathroom, Emma saw the various items her lover had purchased laid out on the bed.

"Dirty devil!" She smiled wistfully as she dropped her bathrobe and got dressed.

Four days without sex had been tough for the both of them, and both thirty year old's had daydreamed of what each of them had planned.

"Whenever you're ready!" He called out from the main bedroom they slept in.

Leo sat on the edge of the king sized bed and whistled approvingly when Emma eventually entered in her brand new attire.

The sensual beauty had on a topless white satin waspie that exposed her medium-sized but adequate firm breast. She wore a pair of see through lacy panties and the trimmed triangle of her light brown pubic hair was clearly visible.

Her exquisite legs were sheathed in pearl white stockings, made of the sheerest silk, that extended from the ankle to mid thigh.

Seams ran up the back to a thinly tapered heel reinforcement at the rear of the ankle.

She wore a pair of sky high heeled white pumps with sexy straps that wound their way up her shapely calves.

"I take it you approve?" Emma spread her arms out.

"Fuck, yeah!" He announced in his American accent.

Emma did a twirl and almost regretted it as she fought for balance on her stiletto heels.

"Come and lie down."

Emma stretched out on her back and felt the cool sheets against the warmth of her bared backside. Just wearing the racy lingerie made her feel sexy and excited.

She raised up on her elbows and watched Leo strip out of his shirt and trousers. His dick was fully erect and jutted out from his groin at a jaunty angle.

He reached out and ran his fingertips lightly up and down the sides of her smooth waspie. He worked with an aching slowness that maddened her at first, but soon gave her the welcome range of tingles below.

He nipped at her left lobe and blew a stream of air inside her delicate ear.

She shuddered from the exquisite sensation as he kissed her neck, throat and chin as he moved across to her right ear.

His nimble touch sent waves of arousal throughout her loins, and her pussy became very wet, saturating her new underwear.

"You're such a tease."

"That's the idea, babe. Now for the mask."

Leo whipped out a red silk scarf and pulled it down over the front of her face, tying it in a bow behind her head.

He waved his hand in her face and saw that she was fully blacked out.

"You're not to move or hug me with your arms. Leave everything to me."

Emma laid back and her bared breasts heaved as she breathed in through her nose deeply.

She could smell her lover more keenly now her sight was hidden, and she felt an acute sense of excitement and anticipation. This idea was beginning to work.

Leo grabbed her arms then and placed them above her head as he pursed his lips and engulfed her hard left nipple. He made wet sucking sounds on it before moving to her right to repeat the same. Leo was not much of a big tit kind of man and Emma had the perfect pair of breasts in his opinion. He cupped them, kneaded the pliant flesh, and locked all around the soft globes from left to right and back again.

He rolled onto his side and left her momentarily and she ached for further attention. Hungered for his touch once more.

She strained her ears for any sound as her heart raced and her legs quivered. A whole minute passed and she heard nothing.

"Are you still there? Oh!"

His stiff dick brushed her side, evidencing his presence and his arousal.

He kissed down her front, just below the bottom of her waspie until he met her navel which he lapped at before dipping his pointed tongue into it and swirling it around.

Moving lower over the small curve of her belly, he paused at the waistband of her panties and played with it in a will he-won't he tug them down.

He moved his hands up behind her and caressed the firm roundness of her ass cheeks. Then he closed his fingers and brought her transparent undies up and off. Emma heard him presumably sniff them before discarding them by the side of the bed.

The sudden exposure of her sex was a surprising thrill, despite the fact that they both slept together in the raw. Something about her being blindfolded gave the seduction a new twist.

Emma lifted her head as her legs were spread out and feather light brushes of his fingers trailed up the insides of her thighs, just where her sheer stockings stopped.

Still unable to see, she saw in her minds eye Leo exhaling warm breath on her mons.

"You like that?"

"Mmm."

His eager tongue explored her mound slowly and with acute concentration and her hips instinctively rose up to meet his mouth. Her legs lifted at the knees but he held the tops of her legs to regulate her frustrated humping.

Emma could feel her pussy juices running down the insides of her thighs to the top of her stockings in her ever increasing arousal.

Leo lapped the slick honey up in great swipes of his tongue, leaving three or four seconds between each contact. Emma whimpered accordingly as he expertly forbade her any chance to climax.

It was pure torment, as he remained silent apart from his controlled breathing, and made her guess his next move.

She writhed on her back and shook her head this way and that in the throes of an unbearable lustful craving to be touched.

"Leo!"

His lips met her pussy once more to her blessed relief. He hadn't been this attentive in ages. He lapped frantically on her slit, leaving her muff dappled with spit. Then he gave her one long swipe up from her anus to her clit, hoovering up the moisture in one go.

"Oh...my...goodness!"

Spurred on by his own yearning, Leo fell upon her, flicking with his tongue at her clitoris again and again. He raked her thighs as she moved her hips up and down wildly in a frustrated response to his merciless licking.

Being blindfolded only served to intensify the oral attention, and she abandoned herself to his masterful tongue action which pushed her nearer and nearer to the edge of a sublime climax.

Little beads of perspiration appeared down between her tits, and down between her splayed out thighs.

Then he was gone again.

"Ohhh!"

But it wasn't too long of a wait before he was back.

She felt something soft and lightweight brush over her arms and neck

and her skin sprouted gooseflesh as she shivered to the touch.

It made a trail across her tits from right to left, over and under, and around each of her erect nipples.

"What IS that?" Wondered the horny beauty as he worked slowly over the subtle swell of her undulating stomach, covering every inch of all exposed flesh.

"It's a pheasant feather. Like it?"

"OHHH, MM,HMM!"

Leo brushed her hard clit with a fleeting glance before moving out to her left thigh. Emma moved her leg inwards as he drew the feather back to her bud again and then on to her right thigh.

Being unable to view the feather enhanced the pure ecstasy of the delicate grazing.

He knew how close she was to her orgasm as the sheet under her was awash with her juices.

More and more he lingered on her slit and gently drew the feather in an upwards direction with a flick of his wrist.

Emma babbled nonsense as he pleasured her, bringing her to the brink of her orgasmic explosion, before denying her release.

"Bastard!"

Leo let go of the feather and Emma gasped as he pushed two fingers into her wet cunt. He frigged her lightly and used his free hand to paw at her nether cheeks beneath.

Her hips started to buck frantically as he jammed his fingers inside her heated pussy.

The heels of her shoes dug trenches in the sheets as she wriggled and squirmed on her back.

"For god's sake, fuck me! I can't bear another second of this!"

Emma's voice had a certain pleading to it as she begged him repeatedly to take her.

"I need you inside me, so badly! I want your cock!"

Leo felt for her and grabbed her hips and drew her down the sheet to the very edge of the bed.

He made one last pass with the feather which he pressed together tightly and drew it up the cleft of her buttocks in a single sweep.

Emma arched up and clenched in an effort to squeeze the feather until it vanished.

The sheet rucked up her ass crack as Leo knelt between her legs and pressed his slick rod into her saturated cunt.

Emma's pussy walls clamped around his dreamy log like a velvet glove as he kept going until he was fully inside her.

She inhaled sharply as her lover pulled back slowly and then repeated his slow thrust in. He continued in this manner, despite his own carnal lust to fuck her brains out, and Emma begged him for harder strokes.

"You are so loving this, you sod!"

Leo laughed and took her blindfold off and kissed her full on the lips.

As she locked her legs around his back he increased his rate of strokes and force.

This was what Emma had craved for. A thrilling and enthusiastic love session that promised untold delights in the future.

He pulled back as far as was permissible without actually leaving her fuck tunnel, and thrust in deeply all the way.

Emma was transfixed by his cock sliding into her with fluid pelvic thrusts and she melted with pleasure as she clenched the sheet in her bunched up fists. With his length firmly embedded inside her, his balls slapped hard against her prone body.

"Oh, mmm! Yes!"

Emma's entire body was a flushed figure of rampant arousal as Leo ground on top of her. The heightened passion between them was something they had clearly lacked during the hated lockdown.

Leo mixed things up. Fucking her with long, slow thrusts, and then he would ram into her with lightning speed. When he felt that she might explode on his cock, he slowed up once more.

He put his hands under her bottom and altered the angle of penetration.

Emma's juices flowed around his shaft and he knew she was that close to cumming.

With all of his strength he laid fully on top of her and slammed into her with one almighty thrust after another.

"I'm going to cum!" She cried out into his shoulder.

Both thrashed on the bed as Leo's cock lurched inside her with severe spasms.

The delirious sensation of his seed flooding her pussy brought about Emma's savage convulsions.

They panted and shook in each others arms in blessed relief, kissing each other in their wanton passion.

"Your turn next," breathed Emma with a devilish look in her eye.

x

Leo's Seduction.

Emma's thin lips were now painted a deep crimson, and her captivating doe like eyes were now framed in the blackest of mascara and the longest of false lashes. She has tied her hair back in a severe ponytail and she had on a black choker around her elegantly long neck.

She had dressed in a seductive French maid costume consisting of a sleeveless black bodice with a sweetheart neckline trimmed in white lace and black tulle. The accompanying black mini skirt had a small white apron with lace trim.

On her slender pins Emma had a pair of thigh high fishnet sheer black stockings, and on her dainty feet a pair of patent leather towering five inch heels.

Leo couldn't believe his eyes. The usually demure and unassuming English rose, possessed of dreamy brown eyes and groomed brows, had been transformed into a ravishing dominatrix!

"You scrub up well!"

Leo was sat fairly comfortably in a four legged wooden chair in the living room with his fore arms and ankles bound by scarves to the arms and legs.

He had been tied to the seat for ten minutes, and his mind had been full of curious thoughts of what Emma may do next.

Emma circled him, with her high heels clacking, and ran her fingers through his shoulder length dark hair, brushing his chest lightly with the back of her hand.

Apart from his boxer shorts he was stripped of all clothing.

His big eyes followed her around the room, and the sight of her in such an outfit was breath taking.

She nibbled on his left ear from behind which sent chills through his bound body. Then she rained tiny kisses on his throat as she moved over to bite lightly in his right ear. She hissed small moans from her pursed los inside his ear and he experienced a hollow buzzing that made his dick throb like mad.

"You're going to get your own back, aren't you?"

"Correct." She quipped. "You belong to me, and are mine to do as l please."

His eyes widened when Emma produced a feather duster, the type household maid's use for cleaning, and began to brush down his front.

Emma gleefully dusted his swollen organ through his tight shorts and shock waves of sexual passion surged through his groin.

She deliberately pressed the duster down hard directly on his rigid shaft as she sang the song Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

"You're fucking nuts!"

She hummed happily as she slid the underwear down his thighs and released his fully erect dick from the confines.

Her long nails raked over his abdomen down to his groin area, just managing to deliberately avoid his cock, which swayed and bobbed without being touched. Her hand cupped his scrotum and she laughed.

"No, your nuts! Ha!"

Emma brought the soft duster under his balls and flicked it at them with a rapid motion. Leo flinched from the incredible tickling as he remained motionless in his seat.

His cock strained against his groin and the head became a vivid purple as Emma pressed the brush of feathers on it.

Sensing his frustration, she looked him in the eye as she steadied his cock and enclosed her small hand on his rigid shaft.

"Now you nicely dusted."

Emma knelt on a cushion by his feet and then placed both hands on his upper thighs and squeezed.

His big log of an erection laid pulsating on his left thigh, the helmet wet already with pre-cum. Without using her hands she used her mouth as if bobbing for an apple to search for his smooth cock head.

When he was finally in position she parted her lips and took in the tapered tip and she sucked on it with audible humming sounds.

Desperate for contact Leo pushed up and the top half of his length entered her mouth.

Saliva dripped from both corners of her mouth as she opened her jaw wider and she feverishly slurped on the rigid shaft.

Leo rocked in his seat as her mouth now entirely trapped his cock in her mouth, and his buttocks tightened from the heat from her mouth.

Drool slithered down his white column to his balls as Emma parted her lips and drizzled it from tip to root.

"No. Bad boy." She admonished her lover when he pushed up from his seat again.

Emma pulled back to the point where his cock could not make physical contact with her sensual wet lips. Then she have his dick a hard slap wiith the palm of her hand.

"Shit!"

"You see? You're mine."

He watched her stick out her pink tongue and press it along the underside of his pulsing shaft.

His breathing became more urgent as she licked him in an upward direction to his fat mushroom cock head.

She stopped there and tilted her head back to the point where only the very tip of her pointed tongue met his helmet.

A long string of saliva joined them together, until it broke and trickled down his upright pole.

His neglected dick wagged furiously like the tail on an excited puppy.

"You're a fucking she-devil!

Emma looked up, her red lips and chin wet with saliva, and cocked her head. The subtle motion made her jaw twist in such a manner that when she dove down on him once more she was sucking his dick in a clockwise rotation. His moaning grew louder as Emma slurped and slobbered in an obscene manner that made him shunt sideways on his butt. His mouth drew back as her hard white teeth grated on his hot shaft. Her fingers fondled his scrotum as she fellated his rock hard rod.

123z
123z
803 Followers
12