Emma's Afterparty

Story Info
Things get steamy with sister's bff after a birthday outing.
3.3k words
4.43
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never been one to go out to clubs or bars. They have always made me extremely uncomfortable. But this one time, I was willing to make an exception and work through my discomfort because it was for HER birthday. I was surprised to be invited, but this was not an opportunity I was about to pass up. I wasn't expecting anything to happen, but the hope was always there. Any opportunity to be around her was one worth taking.

She is my sister's best friend, Emma. Her golden green eyes have this incredible spark in them that only gets brighter and more intoxicating when she smiles. She stands up to my shoulder- the perfect height for me to envelop in my arms. She sports firm c-cup breasts, a slight paunch to her stomach, a masterfully crafted ass, and bronzed, shapely legs. On that night, she wore a denim jacket over a low-cut green shirt that beautifully accentuated her eyes and black denim, ripped jean shorts that sat just below the bottom of her ass cheeks. Whatever she wears, she is so incredibly sexy. The whole night I could not help myself from stealing glances, and I'm certain she caught me a few times. I have not been able to stop thinking about her since that night.

We got back to the apartment after a night that was surprisingly quite fun. I had a few drinks and very much enjoyed the company. We played cornhole and giant Jenga at the bar, and there had certainly been mutual flirting between us. We walked in and Emma immediately went to change into some more comfortable clothes. She came out of the bathroom wearing a t-shirt and loose gym shorts and went straight to the couch and sat down. She was still so incredibly sexy, even though her shapely curves were hidden by the loosely fitting clothing. Her friend Zoey changed as well and sat on the loveseat. Feeling bold, I decided to sit down on the opposite end of the couch from Emma. As soon as I did, she patted the cushion right next to her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but I wasn't about to ruin any moment that might develop. I stood up and happily moved to sit right next to her. I caught a small smile on her face as I did, and a matching smile appeared on mine.

We sat and chatted for a bit while we watched some TV. My sister, Morgan and her boyfriend Bobby sat on the floor as we discussed the answers to the trivia show that was on. The whole time I was acutely aware of the gorgeous creature sitting immediately to my left. It was intoxicating just sitting so close to her. After a while, my sister and her boyfriend got up to go to bed. As they did, they asked if Emma and Zoey needed blankets. They did, so Morgan and Bobby grabbed blankets. Bobby came out with the blankets, handed one to Zoey and threw the other to Emma. He then turned back to the bedroom he shared with Morgan and closed the door. I felt a rush of courage and reached out to intercept the blanket as it flew through the air. I caught it smoothly, and looked over to see what Emma would do. She simply shrugged, said "Ok, let's cuddle," and before I knew what was happening, she had turned her legs across my lap and thrown the blanket over both of us.

As she did this, her amazing eyes never left mine. A new rush of excitement came over me as I realized that she was purposefully doing this to see what my reaction would be. The ball was in my court now, so I gently yet firmly placed my hand across her upper thigh. It felt so wonderfully firm and toned, and I began gently rubbing my thumb back and forth, caressing her smooth skin. I was very aware of the proximity of my hand to the areas of her that I had so longed to explore. In response to these thoughts, I began to feel a growing stiffness in my pants, wedged up alongside her leg. As I placed my hand on her leg, I quirked my eyebrow, winked at her, and just to make sure she was aware, flexed my growing member against her leg.

Her eyes flashed, and with an eyebrow raised, she quietly turned her head to check on Zoey, who, thanks to the drinks from the evening, had fallen asleep immediately after receiving her blanket. Assured that we were effectively alone, she reached up and grabbed my hand. Gently but firmly she pulled my hand further up her leg, all the while daring me to do what she knew I was about to do. When my hand reached the border between her tanned, toned thigh and her shorts, she let go of my hand to see what I would do. I could feel the warmth from her center. I took a deep breath, unable to believe that my hand was on the cusp of entering this amazing woman's pants. For a few moments, I rubbed her thigh with my thumb, unsure of how best to proceed. After a few moments, I thought 'screw it', and moved my hand up towards the treasure I longed to experience. It didn't take long before my fingers reached their destination, and I was immediately enthralled at what I felt. A short, sharp gasp, a quick bite of the lip, and another flash of intensity from her eyes told me that Emma was totally okay with these actions, so I continued to explore, never taking my eyes from hers.

It was immediately evident that she wasn't wearing anything under her shorts. Awesome, I thought to myself- easier access. It was also clear that she was freshly shaved. She felt like warm silk, and was already dripping wet. I decided that I wanted to prolong this experience and tease her a bit. I made it a point to explore everywhere except her slit- though that was where I desperately wanted to go. I worked my way up toward the sensitive button I knew I would find at the crest of her pussy. As I got closer, she began to squirm, trying to get my probing fingers to slip further into her center. I used my other arm to hold her hips still. I was in control- and now she knew it. I found her clit protruding from its hood and began to circle it with my thumb, using some of her wetness as lubrication. She began taking short, sharp breaths as she fought to remain quiet. Every time my thumb came close to her clit at the top, she would bite her lip and her eyes would flash. This was quickly becoming a game, in which the goal was to see how close I could get to making her scream and moan in pleasure. I was now rock hard, and had a bit of wetness of my own darkening the top of the tent in my khaki shorts.

I took further control of the situation, using my arm that was wrapped around her hips to drag her further into my lap. Her incredible ass was now fully on my lap, writhing and grinding against my hard cock which ached to be released. As soon as she felt my hardness beneath her, her eyes flashed and she wiggled against it. I had to stop my ministrations as my eyes closed, relishing what I was feeling and what I knew would soon be happening. With great effort, I snapped my focus back to my probing fingers and brought control of the situation back to myself. With a wink, I moved my fingers straight down from her clit and began caressing her folds. Her warmth and wetness were marvelously intoxicating. My fingers moved with incredible ease up and down, and I quickly found the passage to her womb. With no preamble, I inserted my first two fingers deep into her pussy, with my thumb resting squarely on her clit. I started fingering her, slowly at first before beginning to build up speed. Reveled in the warmth and wetness that enveloped my fingers, and couldn't wait to experience it on another part of my body. Her head laid back on the arm of the couch, one hand on her right tit and the other over her mouth to stifle the moans that she knew would soon threaten to escape her beautiful lips. I used my arm that was wrapped around her to lift her in the air, giving myself complete control of the situation. Her writhing was beginning to take its effect on me, and though I longed for release, I wanted to hold it off. This was all about her.

Her breath grew more and more ragged as I picked up the pace of my fingering. She moved her hands around my neck and buried her face in my neck. In between gasps, she whispered in my ear, "Don't fucking stop. I'm so close..."

With renewed vigor, I further increased my pace. My arm was beginning to tire, but her words pushed me on. I crooked my middle finger inside to rub up against the back of her pubic bone, where I had felt that magic spot. At this, she let out a whimper, biting my shoulder to stifle herself. It hurt a little, but was invigorating at the same time. I turned my head closer to her ear and whispered, "Cum for me... I need to feel you cum..."

Within seconds, I felt the telltale clamping of her walls on my fingers. She bucked her hips, grinding into my hand and riding out the waves of pleasure that were rippling through her body. I was impressed that she managed to keep quiet through her orgasm. Her breathing gradually slowed, and I lowered her back into my lap. She felt my hard-on, still present and aching to be released, and a small giggle escaped her mouth. She wiggled her ass on my dick, making me jump a little. I pulled my dripping fingers from her soaked pussy and decided to have a taste, making sure she saw. I was pleasantly surprised at how amazing her juices tasted. I couldn't wait to taste more. She bit her lip again, took a few more seconds to compose herself, then extricated herself from the blanket. She stood up, straightened her shorts- after all that, I was shocked they were still on- and grabbed my hand. Without a word, she locked her enthralling eyes on me, put a finger to her lips, and pulled me into a standing position. My tent poked her in the belly, but I figured it was pointless to try and hide it. She looked down, then back up at me with a wink. Then, she pulled me around the living room table and led me to my room.

Apparently, it was her turn to take charge. She never said a word until she gently closed the door to my room. She turned around and walked right up to me, pressing herself into me and pulling my mouth to hers for a deep, sensual kiss. I was tentative at first, but the intensity of her kisses erased that quickly. I reached up and laid my hand along her super sexy jawline, then opened my mouth to probe hers with my tongue. She responded in kind, and our tongues began an erotic dance. I could still taste her drinks from earlier. As we made out, she reached down and began to fumble with my belt. Eager to help, I reached to help her but she stopped me, breaking our kiss just long enough to say, "No. Let me. It's your turn to enjoy yourself."

Not one to argue with such a sexy woman who was clearly intent on continuing our carnal activities, I moved my hands back up to her face. Our kissing resumed with an intensity I had never experienced before. It didn't take long before she succeeded in undoing my belt and pants, letting them drop to my ankles. Her hand snaked into the front of my boxers and found its way around my throbbing cock. I gave a quick gasp and pulled away from the incredibly stimulating kisses. Emma took this opportunity to place a hand on my chest and gently but firmly backed me up toward the end of my bed. My knees hit the edge of my mattress and I fell backward, at which point Emma kneeled between my knees and began returning the favor from the couch.

She seemed enamored with my cock. I had never thought of myself as incredibly big, just over seven inches fully erect. But Emma was looking at it as if it was the most incredible thing she'd ever seen. I reached back to grab a pillow and put it behind my head so I could comfortably enjoy the view as this stunning, sexy woman began to work her magic on my throbbing member. She started by lightly tracing up and down the length of my shaft, and I knew that I was going to have a very hard time holding off my own orgasm. My cock involuntarily jumped at her touch, but I whimpered in ecstasy as she continued her feathery touches all over, taking special care to circle the head. She dragged her fingers through the large drop of precum oozing out of the tip, played with it on her fingers, and proceeded to look me in the eye as she put her finger in her mouth. Her breathtaking eyes flashed with intensity and lust yet again as they locked back onto mine, and she reached her hand back out to resume its work on my cock. She wrapped her hand around my girth and began strokes just as I had done with my fingers, slowly at first, but quickly increasing in speed. It took all I had not to lean my head back and close my eyes in pleasure, but Emma's gaze was hypnotizing. Even if I had wanted to- I desperately didn't- I wouldn't have been able to look away. To this day, her eyes looking up at me as she took my cock into her mouth are still the most erotic and beautiful thing I've ever seen.

She wasted no time. With her mouth and her hand, she began stroking my member up and down in a frenzy. I propped myself up on my elbows to get the best view I could. I could see one hand reach down between her legs to pleasure herself while she attended to me. The warmth of her mouth as she stroked me with both her hand and her tongue were intoxicating. I knew I wasn't likely to last long. She seemed to sense this, as she would bring me to the edge, and then with a small grin and a mischievous glint in her eyes, slow down so I could collect myself. Each round it took less time for me to reach the edge, but she was relentless in her ministrations. Five rounds of this cycle, and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. I couldn't form any words, so I began to moan to signal my imminent release. She smiled once more, redoubled her efforts and did not seem to care that there was about to be an explosion in her mouth. In response to my moans, her eyes widened and she began to moan around my cock. The vibrations did me in, and I began to send jets of cum into her waiting mouth in the most intense orgasm I have ever had. She kept up her efforts with both mouth and hand, and before I leaned my head back in ecstasy I saw her eyes once more, olive pools of lust and hunger as I continued to feed her my hot seed. I also saw that her own hand between her legs had picked up the pace, and soon her own moans of release were added to mine, vibrating my now supersensitive cock just as my orgasm wracked my whole body.

As the waves of pleasure coursing through my body subsided, I was able to look back down. Emma stood up, releasing my deflating member from the heavenly embrace of her mouth and wiping her mouth. She had a hungry smile on her face, and once again she locked eyes with me. I was once more enamored by the lusty spark in her eyes as she pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing the treasures within. Before I had a chance to get a good look, however, she quickly leaned down to remove her shorts. When she stood back up, I could feel the blood rushing back to my cock. I took in Emma's naked form.

Her skin was bronze all over, showing not a hint of tan lines. Her collarbones stood out beneath her shoulders and above her tits, which were perky and capped with large, slightly oblong areola. The nipples adorning these wondrous globes were eraser-sized, erect, and begging to be sucked. The bronzed skin continued down her body, across her stomach and her wide, beckoning hips. Her stomach led down between her legs, to a picturesque mound covered in a soft fuzz whose shade of brown perfectly matched the hair on her head. I could see just a hint of her lips sticking out below the patch of fuzz, begging to be sucked and fucked. Her legs were just as toned as I had imagined them to be, and I couldn't wait for them to be wrapped around my waist as I did with my cock what I had done with my fingers earlier.

Emma climbed onto the bed, slowly bringing her gorgeous body up mine. By this point, I was fully hard once more, and as she passed my cock, she leaned down to give it a quick kiss. I jumped, as it was still quite sensitive. She gave a small chuckle, and continued crawling up toward my head. Her lips found mine, wrenching my mouth open and snaking her tongue in to begin its erotic wrestling match with my own. I reached up with both hands to grasp her tits in my hands, enthralled with how they felt in my hands. She let out a small moan as I brushed her nipples, which made my cock jump again. She moved her legs to either side of my hips, bringing her silky, dripping entrance over my cock. I was so eager to feel the closeness of her warmth that I broke off contact with one tit, reaching down to my cock and aiming it at her entrance. My tip brushed her pussy lips lightly, making her jump and gasp in anticipation. She placed her hands on either side of my head and began to lower herself. Before we could insert my cock into her heavenly warmth, however, there came a soft knock at the door to my bedroom.

I snapped awake. I laid there for a bit as I gathered my thoughts. I quickly became angry and disappointed as I realized that it had all been a dream. Of course, it had been a dream. We had come home from her party that night, chatted on the couch for a bit, and then gone to bed. I moved my comforter aside, and saw that I was sporting a massive erection, topped off with a large wet spot. The knocking continued, three soft taps on the door. I collected myself and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up and moved to the door, hoping this would not take long. I wanted so badly to return to the divine dream from which I had been so rudely wrenched.

I opened the door, peeking around it. There she stood. Emma, in the t-shirt and gym shorts she had changed into. A small smile appeared on her lips, and the hungry glint in her eyes. With a bite of her lip, those intoxicating eyes of hers met mine. She asked simply, "Wanna cuddle?"