Emma's Latex Bimbo Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
Emma's latex bimbo transformation.
5.2k words
4.6
7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 An alternative date

Emma, feeling frustrated and let down by the sudden absence of Jonny, throws back her head and takes a gulp of wine. She looks around her apartment, feeling disheartened. This was supposed to be the night that she transformed into her latex bimbo persona, and now it seems like that dream will never come true.

As she continued to drink, Emma's mind started to wander. She worked her way through the wine, only half enjoying this decent Chablis she bought last week.

She couldn't focus, thinking of Jonny's absence. She was meant to transform into the latex bimbo tonight and he just couldn't make it. Jonny's absence was not only disappointing but also made her feel like she was missing out.

As she poured another glass, she started to feel the alcohol in her system. Her mind starts to drift away, and she thinks of alternatives.

"Hell, if he isn't around I can still have some fun."Emma said out loud, feeling confident but also a little tipsy. She began to sway her hips as she danced around in her room. The music started to pump through her ears, amplifying her confidence. "Surely someone's around to join me in this adventure" she whispers to herself.

Half-serious she boots up her laptop and has a look on some of the forums.

As she scrolls through the forum posts, Emma starts to see people asking about latex and bondage experiences. And in between those posts are people sharing photos and videos of themselves in their latex costumes.

Emma's eyes widen as she sees photo after photo, she feels her arousal start to build, the erotic energy of latex taking hold of her mind. Most of the posts seem either quite vanilla or just weird. She can't seem to focus on the male posters, a niggling doubt in her mind that surely it would be fun to find a like minded soul, a fellow rubber bimbo.

Emma spends the next hour scrolling through the forums, occasionally stopping at an enticing profile only to realize that they were not in the area. It's been a strange ride, her mind's eye conjuring up latex clad bodies, plush rubber lips and soft curves.

Her eyes finally rest on one profile, a woman named Jenny, who lives nearby and shares a love for latex and bondage. Emma's mind races with the possibilities, could she really be this lucky? Should she take the leap of faith and reach out to this unknown entity? Did she like other women?

Emma's eyes lingered on Jenny's profile picture, a curvy middle-aged woman, clad in a tight-fitting rubber bodysuit. Her skin was pale, her lips full and pouty. The thought of meeting Jenny made Emma's heart race with excitement and nervousness. They seemed perfect for each other, and she desperately hoped she was craving the same kind of thrill, yet Emma was hesitant to take that first step.

But something nudged Emma to take a chance and reach out to Jenny. So she messaged her, introducing herself and mentioning that she saw her profile on the forum.

Amazingly, just like her earlier luck with buying the latex gear, Jenny responded quickly. Emma was hesitant at first, not wanting to sound desperate or clingy, but Jenny's easy manner put her at ease. They talked about their shared love of latex, and Emma found herself opening up to her, even letting Jenny know about her very recent implants. Emma was delighted that Jenny seemed intrigued.

They discussed their fantasies, and Emma found herself becoming more aroused with each new twist and turn in the conversation. Jenny had also wanted to be a latex bimbo, a plaything and was desperate to have use of a playroom. Seeming too good to be true, Emma asked if they could video chat, deep down thinking it was probably a nerdy guy hiding behind a fake profile pic, just trying to perv on her.

"Sure sweetie...I'm just in my pyjamas and not too sexy right now, is that ok?" Jenny types.

"Not at all! I'm just in my dressing gown....." replies Emma, a surge of hope welling up in her.

The video call rings. Emma nervously hovers her finger over the answer button. "Here goes" she whispers to herself.

Her heart races as she pushes the answer button and the call connects. Jenny's face appears on the screen in front of her, her pale skin glowing under the warm light of her room. Emma's heart skips a beat as she takes in Jenny's beauty. She notices how Jenny's lips curl up into a charming smile, revealing her slightly wonky gapped teeth. Emma smiles inside, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder, she looks cute" she thinks.

"Hi there," says Jenny, her voice seductive and full of warmth. "I'm so glad you reached out to me, Emma. I've been looking for someone like you" Jenny says, her voice low and husky, sending shivers down Emma's spine. Embarrassed at the sudden rush of arousal, Emma tries to steady her breathing.

"I'm glad too," Emma replies, her voice trembling slightly. "I've always been a fan of latex and the thought of wearing it turns me on. Plus, the transformation of being a bimbo in a latex outfit is just too tempting to resist." Emma admits, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

Jenny nods in agreement, "That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to be a latex doll myself. It's such a turn on to be helplessly wrapped in that shiny rubber."

Emma's heart races as she imagines herself in this scenario, feeling a wave of arousal wash over her.

She can't help the smile that creeps onto her lips as she fantasizes about the possibilities of a latex bimbo transformation with Jenny.

As they chat, Jenny's voice is like silk, seducing Emma with every word. Emma feels herself becoming increasingly aroused, her nipples hardening beneath her dressing gown.

"Have you ever worn latex before?" asks Emma, her voice husky with desire.

Jenny nodded, her expression softening into a sultry smile. "Yes, I have. I got my first pair of latex gloves a few years ago," said Jenny, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "It was like a high for me. The way the material moved against my skin was just incredible."

Emma couldn't help but feel a tug of jealousy at the thought of Jenny experiencing her first pair of latex gloves. She imagined the look on Jenny's face as she slipped on the gloves for the first time. Emma could almost feel the cool, smooth material against her skin, caressing her fingers. She let out a satisfied sigh.

Her heart was racing, and her body was humming with desire, her nipples hard and sensitive beneath her robe. She and Jenny continued to talk, discussing their shared love of latex and their plans for their latex bimbo transformations.

After a while, Emma realized that they had been talking for almost an hour, losing track of time as they chatted and explored each other's interests.

Emma's heart raced as she thought about the prospect of meeting Jenny in person and transforming into a latex bimbo together. Taking the plunge before the momentum waned, "Erm, I'd love to meet, you could bring some of your outfits.....we could try my new playroom?" Emma half whispered.

Jenny's eyes widened with excitement, "Oh my god, you have a playroom? And you want to use it with me? That's so fucking hot!" Jenny's voice took on a sultry, seductive tone, making Emma's heart race with anticipation.

Emma's body was on fire, and her nipples were hard and sensitive beneath her dressing gown. She could feel a warmth between her thighs, and she knew they were meant for each other, at least for the next adventure.

They were both dreaming of the same thing -- the ultimate latex bimbo transformation.

And now they were going to make that dream a reality.

As they chatted, Emma's heart raced with excitement. She couldn't wait to see what Jenny would bring for the transformation. She wondered if she would wear a tight-fitting body suit, or maybe a latex dress. And what would their first moments together be like? Would they kiss? Touch each other?

Jenny must have read her mind, because she spoke up next. "So Emma, do you have any specific ideas in mind for the transformation?"

"What kind of latex outfit do you want to wear?" Emma asked with curiosity.

"Well, I have always fantasized about wearing a tight-fitting latex body suit," Jenny replied with a seductive grin. "But I'm willing to try anything, as long as it involves latex."

Emma's mind was racing with excitement as she considered the different possibilities. She imagined herself in a variety of latex outfits, each one more tantalizing than the last. Of course she settled on the pink bimbo latex catsuit with underwired cups and attached hood.

"So, shall we meet then?" Emma purred, deep down feeling that it was the right moment to ask, still nervous but more confident with each new step in the conversation with Jenny.

Jenny smiled, her eyes shining mischievously.

"Of course! Emma. I've been wanting to meet up with someone like you for a while now."

"You know, the more we talk, the more I feel like we share the same passion for latex and exploring our submissive side. I was thinking, maybe we could turn this virtual latex play into something even more exciting. And actually meet in person."

"I've been exploring the world of BDSM, and I've fallen in love with the idea of transforming into a latex Barbie doll. You can see I'm in my middle age but hope I still have a good figure, curvy like yours, and I've always been attracted to the idea of being a slutty bimbo. As you now know I'm also into light bondage and restraints, anything to make the experience more intense and erotic. I'm definitely interested in meeting up with you, Emma. Let's plan something!"

Emma couldn't believe her luck. "When are you free" Emma half mumbles, not believing that this could be happening.

"I'm working this week but how about next weekend? Would that work for you?" Jenny asks, her voice full of anticipation.

"Yes, yes, I would love that." Emma responds quickly, her heart racing with excitement.

Next weekend cannot come soon enough for Emma, she spends the week dreaming of her latex transformation with Jenny. Concentrating on work is hard, but she powers on and she even manages to go into the office, dressing more conservatively, as to not raise too many eyebrows about her transformation.

Emma spends the days leading up to her latex bimbo transformation, preparing herself for the big day. She adds finishing touches to the latex playroom, buying in heavy-duty rubber flooring, that, once shined added the perfect sheen to the glistening walls. She manages to organise the toys and accessories into tastefully arranged black shiny boxes in shelving.

She takes time to ensure that every detail is perfect, from her latex outfits to the decorations in her playroom.

On the day of the transformation, Emma takes extra care with her appearance. She makes sure that her hair and makeup are flawless, wanting to look her best for Jenny. She feels a delicious anticipation building in her as the day progresses, nervously watching the clock in the kitchen as the hours tick by.

As she waits for Jenny to arrive, Emma's nerves start to get the better of her. She can't help but wonder if Jenny will like her in the same way that she likes Jenny. "What should I wear to initially greet her?" Emma wonders. Going straight into latex may be a bit too overwhelming and would perhaps stop a delicious build-up. She looks again at her wardrobe and again can't help but think about the slutty office look.

She finds her short pvc skirt that tightly hugs her curves, accentuating her behind. "Would a satin blouse look too formal, not fetish enough?" she muses. She decides that it would look sultry and could help set the scene. She finds her midnight blue blouse with the billowing sleeves and pulls it over her now expanded breasts, feeling the tight shiny material slide sensuously over them, the blouse accommodating her expanded curves beautifully. She can't help slowly rocking on her feet, feeling the large boobs jiggling under the fabric.

Her thoughts are interrupted by the sound of Jenny's voice, filtered through the intercom.

"Emma, are you ready?" Jenny asks hesitantly. Emma nods, unable to speak due to the excitement in her chest.

Jenny opens the door to Emma's apartment, and Emma's breath catches in her throat as she takes in Jenny's features, as well as her outfit. She is dressed in a figure hugging leather skirt and a shiny black satin blouse. The blouse hugs the tight curves of her ample chest. Jenny is just like Emma had imagined, mature and voluptuous with a sparkle in her eyes, her face framing sensuous lips, with bright red lipstick gleaming in the hallway light. She can't help but think Jenny has the same taste in clothes and that their almost matching ensembles create an air of heightened sexual tension.

Slowly they embrace, Emma feeling her boobs rubbing sensuously through the satin fabric on Jenny's ample bosom, the feeling electric. They hold each other for what seems like an eternity, the crackle of desire discernible in the air.

"You look stunning Emma" Jenny purrs "and your boob job, is, well, so amazing, I feel jealous already" letting out a giggle.

"You look perfect too, Jenny" Emma whispers in her ear. "How come we both had the same idea?"

"Let's call it serendipity" Jenny says, standing back from Emma to admire her more.

Emma welcomes Jenny in, offering her a seat on the comfortable sofa, while she sits opposite, hands folded on her lap. Jenny looks around, admiring Emma's tasteful decor and attention to detail.

"You have a beautiful apartment, Emma," Jenny compliments.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it," Emma replies with a smile. "I wanted to make sure everything was perfect for our, er, playtime."

"It's absolutely gorgeous," Jenny assures her.

"I can't wait to see what you have in store for us, Emma."

Pouring Jenny a glass of wine, they sit and stare at each other, a comfortable silence between them as they both admire each other

Emma takes a deep breath, exhale and clears her throat, "I have prepared the latex playroom, it's all ready for us. We can get started right away if you're ready"

Jenny nods excitedly, "Lead the way, Emma. I trust you to take me on this journey."

Emma stands up, motioning for Jenny to follow her as they walk through the living room, leading to the latex playroom door.

Without saying a word, Emma swings the door wide open, and Jenny's breath catches in the back of her throat at the sight before her, the black latex surfaces gleaming in the soft blue light.

Emma steps aside, indicating for Jenny to enter.

Jenny takes a step inside, her gaze sweeping over the shiny walls, the black latex bed, the shelves filled with sex toys and latex garments and the cross in the corner. She takes it all in, the excitement and anticipation palpable.

"This is amazing, Emma," Jenny whispers, her gaze still fixed on the latex wonderland before her.

Emma stands quietly beside her, watching as Jenny takes it all in. Slowly Jenny turns to Emma and pulls her towards her, her luscious red lips inviting. They kiss deeply.

Emma's hands smooth down Jenny's leather skirt, feeling the warmth of her thighs beneath. She pulls away slightly, looking into Jenny's eyes, a fire burning there, and licks her lips.

"God, Emma, you look so incredible," Jenny says, running her hands down Emma's chest, feeling the heavy weight of her jiggling breasts, caressing the bulging flesh under the shiny satin.

"And this room, is well, so overwhelmingly delicious"

Emma shivers, feeling the satin material stretch tightly against her skin.

Her nipples harden beneath the shiny surface, as Jenny's hands caress her body, sliding over her curves slowly. She moans softly, as Jenny's lips brush over hers again. Emma gasps, feeling the softness of Jenny's lips as they touch hers.

Emma pushes Jenny against the black latex wall, feeling the cool, slick surface against her back. Emma's hands explore Jenny's body, feeling the smooth leather skirt, the curves of her hips and her ample cleavage.

"Oh god Emma, you feel so good" Jenny purrs, her voice low and seductive.

Emma's fingers trace the curves of Jenny's breasts, her hand's squeezing and tweaking them, causing Jenny to moan, her pussy becoming wet.

Emma's hand's move down, cupping Jenny's buttocks, pulling her closer against Emma's body. Emma's hands roam, sliding over the entirety of Jenny's figure, feeling the satin and leather, the tightness and warmth.

"Ooooh. So sexy" Jenny moans, her hand's exploring Emma's body, feeling her luscious breasts, the size and shape. The excitement building between them. Emma's heart races, her body's on fire.

She feels Jenny's hands on her back, gripping the satin material tightly. Her own hands roam down Jenny's body, exploring the curves of her ample form. She can hear Jenny's shallow breaths, and the soft sounds of their kisses.

Emma slowly uncouples and slips off her blouse and skirt, revealing her full glorious breasts and gleaming, sweaty body. Pawing at Jenny, Emma deftly pulls off her blouse and skirt, a whirlwind of lust. She looks admiringly and with a flash of desire at Jenny's naked body, her ample breasts perfect, glistening in the subdued blue light, a reflection caught in one of the mirrors.

Unable to control the situation, she feels a rush of adrenaline mixed with desire, their bodies intertwining in the room's dark ambiance, the latex playroom's black walls and ceiling mirroring their amorous dance.

"Jenny, you are so beautiful, so sexy, so hot!" Emma breathes heavily, her voice trailing off as she continues to kiss Jenny, the two entwined in a passionate embrace, their bodies slick with perspiration.

She can feel Jenny's warmth as their bodies collide, her movements hypnotic, her hands roaming over Emma's skin, causing her to shiver with desire. Out of the corner of her eye Emma spots the big bottle of latex shining lube. Reaching over she grabs the bottle and pours a generous amount over Jenny's upper body, the slick oil dripping down her breasts and stomach. Bodies sliding together, Emma rubs her huge new implants over Jenny's chest, the slick oil accentuating their desire for each other.

The air in the room seems to be thick with lust, the latex walls and ceilings reflecting the steamy atmosphere. Jenny moans as Emma's hands cup her breasts, her thumbs and fingers brushing over the lube covered nipples, which are already rock hard. Emma's nipples are erect and stiff, with a sudden surge of erotic sensations.

The latex lube is making it easy for her hands to glide across Jenny's body, leaving a trail of oil in their wake. Jenny's breathing is ragged and shallow, her body reacting to the sensual touch of Emma's hands over her oil-covered body.

Emma's thoughts are consumed with the thought of Jenny's body beneath her, the softness of the latex playroom's divan under them.

She revels in the slickness of their bodies, the feel of the latex lube as it eases their movements, a constant reminder of their intentions. As the heat of their bodies presses against each other, their movements slow and deliberate, Emma whispers softly in Jenny's ear, "You are mine tonight. I want to make you feel every inch of my sensual touch, to make your fantasies come true."

Jenny nods eagerly, her lips curving into a smile. "Oh, Emma, I want that too. Please, make my desires yours," she pleads.

Emma's touch is seductive and insistent, leaving no doubt in Jenny's mind about her intentions. She begins to tease and please, her fingers tracing Jenny's body, drawing out her pleasure until she is begging for more. Their now fully oiled bodies writhing in ecstasy, the slickness of the oil accentuating the heft and form of Emma's new boobs as she rubs them up and down Jenny's chest.

Jenny's hands reaching down to Emma's oiled-up behind, caressing and squeezing the soft, lush skin, feeling its resilience and the weight of Emma's breasts on her chest in the process.

12