Emma's Painal Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices were flowing again, making the inside of her thighs glisten.

"Come along," John said with a smile, tugging lightly on the leash.

Carla stole another kiss from him, then picked up the cake.

She slipped on her open-toed sandals at the doorway and then followed him closely down the driveway. There was a breeze and Carla was glad for her shirt. The wind tossed her shoulder length black hair around as they walked.

John paused in front of their neighbour's door to help her rearrange her hair, then rung the doorbell.

There was a muffled "Oh my!" from inside the house, the scrape of furniture, and then the door opened.

Standing there was the very petite blonde girl that Carla and John saw earlier. She was wearing a silver nipple chain on her engagement nipple rings, and a pretty teardrop pendant on her clit ring. Carla felt her heart skip a beat when she saw that the girl was also wearing a collar that read "EMMA". Could it be? She was so lucky to have met a neighbour that also happened to be a puppy wife?

"Oh hello! I'm Emma!" the blonde girl exclaimed. She turned a little, large breasts jiggling as she did so.

"Dear, the neighbours are here!"

The tall man from earlier poked his head out of the kitchen, and then came out to meet them, setting down a screwdriver as he did so.

"Hello! I'm John, this is Carla," John introduced himself and his wife, holding out his hand.

"Scott and Emma, pleased to meet you!" The other man said, wiping his hand on his damp trousers and sticking it out.

John shook his hand and then stood aside, pulling lightly on Carla's clit leash. Carla bit her lip, holding back a gasp, and then stepped forward. Both Emma and Scott were looking at the leash and where it was connected to her under her shirt. John lifted the leash a little, and it hiked up Carla's shirt, showing off her platinum clit ring.

"I'd say welcome to the neighbourhood, but it's not much of one," Carla joked, handing Emma the cake platter. Emma pressed her hand to her tits in surprise, but then took the cake anyway.

"Oh my goodness Carla, you shouldn't have! Oh my goodness! I'm going to go put this on the counter!" She said, moving out of the doorway.

On the wall in plain view, was a water station with a cock nozzle attachment. Carla made a sound of interest.

"Where are my manners, oh do come in!" Scott said, stepping aside.

"What a lovely place!" John commented "It's so nice to finally meet you! We were so curious to see who would move in, after seeing so much work being done on this place."

Scott laughed, holding the door open. John walked in, Carla trotting behind him.

"Please please, do take a seat!" Scott gestured to the living room. He gave Carla a small knowing smile "Or a doggie cushion, if you like."

Carla had long since gotten used to the humiliation and joy of being a puppy bitch wife in public. She blushed and looked to John for guidance. He nodded to her, unclipped her leash, and hung it up on the hooks in the doorway. Carla slowly walked over to the living room area. There were a few cushions on the floor, in the shape of paw prints, or bones. There was a soft blue one that had Emma's name embroidered on it. It stood out from the rest because there were two dildos rising from the centre of it.

Carla felt arousal curl in her cunt again. She had one almost exactly like it at home. Evidently, their new neighbours were into a lot of the same things. How fortunate! It would have been difficult if Emma and Scott were conservative prudes who thought sexual submission should only be kept to the bedroom and that no other kinks were allowed.

"What model is this?" John asked, wandering over to the water station. He squatted to take a good look at it just as Emma came out of the kitchen.

"That's the FluidDispenserPrime. Those are pretty new on the market," Emma said "There's one at Clarkson's but then Scott surprised me with it here. It looks a lot like the other water stations for puppies, but it has got sensors in the nozzle that only dispenses when oral is performed on it."

John threw Carla a heated look and she knew immediately that he wanted to see her use one. Right now, she drank normally, out of a bowl, and this would only humiliate her further, enforcing her role as a bitch wife, a pup slut.

"You can try it out, if you want?" Emma offered generously.

Carla swallowed hard. She looked at John, who nodded once.

"Go ahead," his voice was rough with arousal already "If the other pup is willing to share, when why not?"

Carla dropped to her knees and crawled over to the station. The penis attachment was large, but nothing Carla wasn't used to blowing.

She knelt there and placed her hands on either side of the station, then opened her mouth.

The cock attachment felt like a real cock on her tongue. Carla could feel John's eyes on her as she gently sucked the tip. She was blowing a fake cock in front of her husband and her new neighbours. No, not just that, she was blowing the fake cock that her new neighbour would be blowing regularly, right in front of her husband and her new neighbours. Blonde young Emma would kneel like Carla was kneeling, and suck this exact same cock.

Carla sunk deeper onto the cock, swirling the tongue around the head, opening her throat to take it all the way to the base.

She heard a surprised gasp from Emma and a groan from both men. The machine hummed and then water filled Carla's mouth. It tasted faintly of silicone and plastic, but that was to be expected from a brand new machine. Water came out in spurts. Every time Carla deepthroated it, it would dispense more water. It was definitely a good choice for training a wife to deepthroat and give oral.

She drank a little bit more, then pulled off with a pop, feeling a little light-headed from the rush of arousal in her cunt.

She would definitely love to have this in their house.

"I'd love one," John said behind her, his voice hoarse.

Carla turned to look at him. The look in his eyes let her know that she would be taken hard and fast tonight.

"I'll give you the website," Scott promised, taking out his phone.

Carla looked at Emma, who was flushed pink and dripping wet.

"You're really good at deepthroating," Emma said, fiddling her fingers.

"It takes practice, that's all," Carla replied, getting to her feet. She was taller than Emma, who was so tiny that the mere thought of seeing Scott manhandle her sent a bolt of lust to Carla's nether region.

"I'm so glad to meet another puppy wife," Emma said with relief, she took Carla by the hand and led her to the living room.

Emma didn't go to her dildo cushion. Instead, she tugged Carla over to the couch and put down a towel so that they could sit comfortably.

"Are there not a lot of pups where you're from?" Carla asked.

"In my hometown? No. I've only seen other pups in training at the Academy. Or in the cities when I went with my mother." Emma said, pulling her long hair into a ponytail.

"You'll be glad to know there's a puppy park in the city, and a few play centres too." Carla clasped Emma's hand in hers "Or we can keep each other company!" she said excitedly.

Emma gave Carla a shy smile and nodded.

"Look at our little bitches, they're friends already!" John said, sounding amused. Carla turned around, embarrassed by how eager she was to make friends.

"Stop it, John, you know I get lonely at home," she pouted. John grinned at her, coming over to kiss her forehead.

"Well, Scott said that they didn't feel up to cooking tonight, so I was thinking, maybe we can bring them to The Daschund tonight."

Carla hesitated. Going to The Daschund always meant that her holes ended up sore and aching for a whole week, combined with the fact that John was probably going to fuck her extra raw tonight, she was going to be limping for a month!

Her juices started to drip from her pussy immediately. Her asshole was going to get a drilling and she was looking forward to it!

"What's The Daschund." Scott asked, a curious look on his face.

"It's a display restaurant."

Scott perked up immediately.

"I didn't know there was one so close by!"

Public displays of submission were acceptable most of the time, but not in diners or eateries. Women sucking their men off under the table, groaning, moaning, the scent of sex, it was distracting. Display restaurants however, were intended to display the kinks and submission of the wives who went there. Judging from Emma's expression, she had never been to one, or perhaps she didn't even know what it was.

"I'll make the reservations, Let's say 6 pm?"

"Sure!" I'm looking forward to it!" Scott said, looking excited.

"Alright then, we better get back, let you settle in properly," John said, clapping Scott on the back again. They shared a commiserating look, then John walked over to the door. Carla got up immediately and went over to him, allowing him to clip the leash back onto her clit ring.

She gave Emma a happy wave as her husband led her out of the house and back to their own home.

12