Emma's Perplexing Dilemma

Story Info
A young lady finds love with her older man.
3.9k words
4.49
24.1k
34

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day found Emma waking up in her own bed. She lay there contemplating the situation and wondering at the power of her feelings. Then she asked herself if she really knew what she was getting into.

The first time she'd had sex with Stephen it had been a result of simply wanting to feel what sex was like. She'd told herself it would just be casual sex and that she'd be able to do it the one time and be done with it. Instead the experience awakened feelings and needs inside of her that amazed her with their intensity.

Emma first discovered that she loved feeling a cock inside her pussy. Then she realized that she felt attractive and desired when Stephen made love to her. And his talk of having a baby with her was both complex and terrifying. It was complex because she never imagined having feelings for the older man. She'd even considered him kind of creepy because of his readily apparent attraction to her.

But then she found out that his attraction to her made her feel like a woman. Her ex-boyfriend Dan had never made her feel this way. Thinking about Stephen's hands on her body she absently ran her hands over herself and imagined Stephen touching her tits and feeling the soft downy hair between her legs. She felt her pussy and the mental image of Stephen's cock entering it filled her mind. She felt the first pangs of arousal.

Her phone vibrated. Picking it up she saw the call was from Stephen.

"Hi." she answered.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I was wondering if maybe you might want to come over and spend the day with me?" His voice was happy and cheerful.

She hesitated for a moment.

"Let me clean up and I'll be there in a bit." she quietly replied.

"Good! I'll get breakfast going for you!" he said and then ended the call.

A quick shower was followed with some basic primping and preening and then she put on the same strapless terry cloth dress from the day before. Slipping into her flip flops she looked at herself in the mirror. Her brown shoulder length hair was unremarkable. Her boobs were neither small or large. Her figure was more stout than trim. She sighed knowing the closest she'd ever come to great beauty was when she read Glamour magazine. She was on the plain side and she knew it.

"Emma, what the hell are you doing?" she asked herself out loud.

She looked at herself in the mirror and acknowledged that being with Stephen made her feel attractive. For the first time in her life she felt feminine because Stephen made her feel sexy and desired.

But it was so wrong! She'd started out using the older man for sex and now she was fighting off her growing feelings for him! He was like a drug to her and she was becoming addicted to what he made her feel.

She shook her head to wake herself from her reverie. Taking one last look at herself in the mirror she headed for the back door of her own house and then made her way to the back door of Stephen's home.

"There you are!" He greeted her and ushered her inside. He was freshly showered and shaved and she smelled the freshly laundered scent of his bathrobe. She took it for granted that he wasn't wearing anything under the robe as she sat down at the kitchen table.

They made small talk as the two of them tucked into the modest breakfast of eggs, sausage, toast, and coffee. Emma helped Stephen when it was time to clean up the table and she rather enjoyed the simple intimacy of doing the dishes with him. The occasional brush of his hand with her own was electrifying.

When the frying pan was dried and put away Emma looked at Stephen for a moment as she anticipated what was going to happen next. He smiled.

"Come with me, Emma. I have something special planned for you." She followed him back to his bedroom where he opened the door and then closed it behind her. The hum of a space heater was immediately apparent and so was the rather warm temperature of the room. The bed had a large and garishly colored beach blanket on it.

Stephen turned on an ambient sound machine and the room was filled with the gentle sounds of small waves landing on a sandy beach. It was quite pleasant.

Emma was a little mystified. "What's this?" she asked Stephen.

"Trust me, you'll like this." He gestured at the bed, "Take off your dress and get on there face down, okay?"

"You're not going to rape me or something?" she asked with a little sarcasm in her voice.

"Now why would I need to do that?" he smiled back at her.

She shrugged and then shimmied out of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. Leaving her flip-flops with the dress she got onto the bed and lay face down on the beach blanket as he'd asked.

Looking behind her Emma saw Stephen slip out of his clothes. The man was naked and his prong was standing at attention. She figured he just wanted to try another position and decided to go along with it. She watched as he went to his dresser and picked up a bottle with a clear fluid in it. Opening the bottle he poured some on his hands and then rubbed them together. Then he ran the bottle down her legs leaving a trail of warm fluid on them before he set the bottle back where he found it.

Baby oil. She recognized the scent.

She bit her lip wondering what he was up to and then she drew in a breath as he took her foot in his hands and started massaging it. She'd never felt something so wonderful in her entire life!

"Oooohmigod, that feels good!" she exclaimed.

"See, I knew you'd like this! And it just gets better from here! Now be quiet and relax."

Emma had always wondered why people went on and on about getting a massage and now she totally understood. The sensations were nothing short of amazing as Stephen's hands kneaded her body from one end to the other. Emma found herself slipping in and out of sleep as her body relaxed more and more.

After some time Stephen gently turned her body and then massaged her scalp before working his way down the front of her body. He was constantly pouring oil on her skin and rubbing it in. She moaned as his slick hands kneaded her breasts before moving on to her belly.

She was on the edge of sleep when she felt him pour oil on her pussy and then she stirred as his fingers went to work. Her body feebly strained as the older man's fingers dipped in and out of her pussy. Her sensitive nubbin received several minutes of tender attention resulting in a very pleasant orgasm.

After all the attention Emma was completely relaxed.

She felt Stephen pour some of the oil into her hand and then he rubbed it in, spreading it all over her palm and her fingers. Holding her hand open she felt something firm and velvety touch it. Opening her eyes she saw it was Stephen's cock. She gently grasped it with her oiled hand and he smiled when she stroked it. She took a good look at it and it was long enough that she imagined it could burrow all the way to her belly button. It was hard to believe that this thing had been all the way inside her.

She thought about all of this as her hand lazily went up and down. Up and down. She took a moment to feel his balls, too. She noticed they moved on their own as she held them. She imagined the sperm inside them and visualized the journey that his sperm would soon enough make to her insides. Then her hand went back to that wonderful cock. She held the spongy head of it and was fascinated with the thought that it had been had been all the way inside her pussy.

He pulled away from her and then separated her legs. She felt him climb onto the bed and was only vaguely aware of his weight gently resting on her body. Naturally she knew he wanted to have sex with her and she anticipated he'd prod her a few times followed by a few strokes to get things started. Instead she audibly drew in a breath as his well-oiled cock slipped into her depths in one slow stroke.

His spongy head poked into her cervix and she felt an erotic discomfort as the pain signaled his deep penetration of her pussy. Despite the minor pain she spread her legs to draw him in deeper.

His body mashed into hers and slid back and forth as he fucked her. The slick oil made the whole experience feel even dirtier than before.

His face was right in front of hers and he looked in her eyes. She looked back at him and saw the desire in his eyes. She put her hands on his cheeks and drew him in for a deep kiss as he continued to fuck her. She didn't care when his tongue entered her mouth to tangle with her own.

The orgasm hit her fast and hard. She felt it start in her belly and then her pussy started pulsating. That triggered Stephen's response and he broke their kiss as his hips pounded into hers. Her pleasure became more intense every time his cock drilled deep into her body and soon she heard what seemed a distant voice crying with pleasure and realized that it was her own.

Stephen slammed his cock deep into Emma and let it explode. Emma remembered feeling his balls and now she felt them empty into her body. Another wave of pleasure ran across her being as she reveled in feeling him fill her.

Emma didn't know when it had ended. She'd slipped into a restful sleep in the aftermath of the deep massage, the passionate lovemaking, and then the equally passionate feeling of satisfaction that had overcome her.

When she finally stirred Stephen was gone. Covered in baby oil and cum she got up and got into the shower to clean up. She toweled herself dry and then got dressed.

Opening the bedroom door the cool air hit her and it was almost shocking. The tropical heat that Stephen had created in the bedroom had been so comfortable that the normal springtime temperature felt cold. She made her way to the kitchen.

She looked at the time and had to double take on it. It was after noon! She went to leave by way of the kitchen door and saw a note on the table: 'Gone out to get some things. Be back later. Stay if you want.'

She didn't stay. She reversed her earlier journey and slipped in the back door of her house. Going upstairs she get herself properly dressed. When she bent over to put on her panties she felt a wet, squelching feeling as some of Stephen's cum was forced from her body. A quick wipe with a tissue cleaned this up and the tissue was quickly tossed in her bedroom waste bucket.

Emma tidied up around her house as she'd gotten a little behind in her routine chores. She didn't have too much to do to get everything ship-shape but still it needed to get done.

Going downstairs she saw there was a message on the answering machine. A check of the caller ID showed it was her mom. Emma pressed the play button.

"Emma, it's Momma. Gramma Annie is in the hospital with a broken hip and we're going to stay in Arizona for a couple weeks to make sure she's okay. Help yourself to the grocery money if you need it and call if you need anything. We'll be home soon enough. I love you!"

Emma stared at the answering machine. She was now free to spend more time with Stephen and at the same time she had kind of wanted the excuse of her parents coming home to take some time to think about things.

"Damn." she said out loud. As much as she wanted time to think about things she also knew she wanted to fuck. And she was afraid her need for cock was much greater than her need for time to think. To get her mind off of it she busied herself with some make-work around the house.

Just after sundown she heard Stephen's car arrive next door. Looking out the window she saw him bringing in grocery bags and that made perfect sense.

It was about thirty minutes later when she heard the knock on the back door. It was Stephen.

"Hey, Emma I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner? I'd love to have your company."

She nodded, "I'd like that."

The two of them were rather quiet as they went from the back door of one house to the other. When they got into Stephen's kitchen Emma noticed a few things cooking and realized it was a simple pasta dinner.

"I got you a little something." Stephen said as he gestured at a bag on the kitchen table.

"Thank you!" she said, reaching for the bag.

Opening the bag she saw something shiny and pulled it out. Holding it up she saw it was a black satin chemise. A teddy. It was her size. He noticed.

"I thought you'd like to have something to wear when you're here. I mean I love your summer dress but this would be something of yours to keep here....if that's okay."

She nodded, "Yeah, it is."

"Would you like to put it on while I get dinner on the table?"

"Yeah." she replied and excused herself to go change.

In the bedroom she got out of her clothes and then slipped the satin chemise over her head. It felt nice as it slid down her body The chemise didn't come with a matching pair of panties and of course the implication was that panties were not required. She briefly considered putting her own panties back on but then whispered to herself, "What's the point?"

Barefoot she went back to the kitchen and found Stephen waiting for her. He was wearing a pair of black satin boxers with a matching button down top that wasn't buttoned down. He had her sit down for dinner and after he put the plates on the table he joined her. He poured her a modest glass of red wine to go with dinner and Emma didn't complain.

Emma took that moment to let Stephen know her parents weren't going to be home for a couple weeks. He smiled and understood what she was really telling him with this news.

They started eating in silence but then Stephen spoke up.

"Don't think I'm not grateful for your company, Emma, but I guess I need to ask this; why me?"

She stared down into her rigatoni and quietly responded, "I really just wanted to have sex is all and you were a sure thing."

Stephen laughed. "Emma, that's the best compliment I've ever had! You used me for sex! Thank you!"

Emma gave a guilty smile as she continued to look down at her plate.

Stephen took in a forkful of the pasta and thoughtfully chewed on it. He swallowed, took a sip of wine and spoke again, "So what do you think of sex so far? Am I making you happy?"

Her eyes met his. "I think it's amazing! I love feeling you inside me and I think you're the best boyfriend I could ever have!"

His eyebrow went up, "Is that what I am, your boyfriend?"

Her eyes widened with the impact of what she was saying. "Yeah."

"Then you don't mind if I think of you as my girlfriend?"

She looked like she was going to cry. "I'd like that a lot, really."

Stephen smiled and then went back to his dinner. After a moment Emma did the same.

After dinner they cleaned up the kitchen. Emma had to get up on her tiptoes to put away the dinner plates and Stephen was treated to seeing her bare ass as the teddy rode up on her. Coming up behind her she froze as his hands went to her hips, holding her against the kitchen counter. Through the single layer of satin between them she felt his hard cock rubbing between her ass cheeks.

His lips kissed her neck and suckled on her skin. She loved it and quickly felt her body preparing itself for him. She felt like a whore as she instinctively thrust her ass back at him.

He let her feet down to the floor and then guided her to the living room, shutting off the lights as they went along. Once in the living room he opened the curtains and a view of the lights in the neighborhood were now visible. He led Emma to the back of the sofa that looked out the big picture window and had her put her hands on it. She heard him fuss with his clothes in the certain knowledge he was stripping.

He'd made no attempt to take off her chemise so she left it on.

Coming up behind her he pushed her over the back of the sofa until she had to use her hands to hold herself up on the cushions. Her feet were off the floor and dangling in the air. She knew her bare ass was now on display for him and she understood what he wanted.

She jumped a little when his fingers touched her pussy, dipping inside to bring up her moisture. And then he placed the tip of his cock into the opening of her sex. He pushed in just a bit and then pulled back. He did this for at least a minute until Emma whispered, "Please, just do it."

That's what he'd wanted to hear and in a moment his cock was balls deep inside of her. He started giving her a slow and deep fucking. And every time he buried himself into her he made sure to push enough to make her grunt or whimper with the discomfort.

"You don't care that it hurts when I go deep, do you?" he said as he elicited another grunt from his mate.

She shook her head, "No."

A car drove by and its headlights briefly illuminated the room. Emma could only imagine what they might have seen. A mental picture formed in her head of her ass lewdly getting pounded by Stephen and her tits swinging freely for anyone to see. She should have cared but right now all that mattered was the cock in her pussy.

"Gaaaahhh!!" uttered Stephen as his cock started spewing its load into her body.

Stephen had tried to hold back but when the car had lit up the room he saw his cock plunging into Emma's pussy and that did it for him. The primal need to put his seed into his mate called to him and he was helpless to do anything else.

Emma loved it. She felt like a whore and because Stephen was now officially her boyfriend she felt she had the right to be his whore if that's what made him happy.

Afterwards she ran off to the bathroom to clean up before joining Stephen back in the living room. He'd brought the remainder of the wine and their glasses from the kitchen and Emma's glass was now full.

They sat in the darkness and of all things they talked about roses. Emma decided she liked Stephen's interest in the flowers and she admired his attention to their health and well being.

They chatted for several hours and finally it was Stephen who yawned and declared that it was time for bed. Emma started to gather her things and head for home but then Stephen reminded her that she was free for a couple of weeks and he asked her to stay the night. Emma agreed but excused herself to go home and grab a few toiletries and to check messages.

She did these things but also took the time to freshen up at home before returning to Stephen's house. She also grabbed her trusty terry cloth dress expecting to need it.

Making her way to Stephen's bedroom she found him waiting in the bed for her. She knew he liked her being naked so she took off the chemise and got into the bed with him. At first she expected they'd soon go to sleep but then Stephen started to cuddle with her. Not too long after that she was on her back and he was vigorously fucking her.

Come the morning she woke up and was about to get out of bed when Stephen pulled her back. Again she soon had him pounding away between her legs.

For the next two weeks she didn't bother wearing panties. There was no point. He told her he liked having her in just the chemise or her terry cloth dress so she obliged him. She'd go to bed with a fuck and most of the tie she'd wake up that way, too. He'd fuck her at lunchtime. He'd fuck her during Jeopardy and sometimes joke that she was about to get a Daily Double!

Over the next twelve days Emma's orgasms became common but always welcomed.

And then her parents came home and suddenly Emma was supposed to return to normal. Except for that she never did return to normal.

Three months later she had to have a chat with her mother because the truth was undeniable. Her mother exploded. Then an hour or so later her father exploded when he heard that he was going to be a grandfather.

Terse words were exchanged between neighbors and at the end of it Emma packed some things and moved in with Stephen. Emma was distraught at her dilemma and deeply ashamed of being a pregnant and soon-to-be single mother. But at least she was happy to finally be with Stephen.

The next morning Stephen awoke to find his pregnant lover slumbering quietly in his bed. She'd gone to bed naked because the satin chemise was simply too tight now.

12