Emma's Secret Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Scott stood at the side of the bed with Emma's legs on his shoulders and his cock buried in her cunt. He started slamming his cock in and out just like Mal was doing to his wife. Mal was the first to cum and started shooting into Holly's cunt. Scott pulled Emma's cunt onto his cock as he started to shoot his cum into Emma.

Both men stood there with their cock going limp inside the cunt they were fucking, and looked at each other with a smile on their faces.

"I'm glad that you're here Mal, I couldn't have taken care of both of these nymphos by myself," chuckled Scott removing his spent cock from Emma's cunt.

When Mal pulled his spent cock out of her cunt, Holly said, "We don't need you, men, to make us cum."

Holly then leaned over and kissed Emma passionately as she ran her hand over Emma's body. Emma responded by opening her mouth and pushing her tongue into Holly's mouth as she pulled Holly into a tight embrace.

"I'm in need of a strong drink, would you like to join me, Scott?" Mal asked.

After giving his limp cock a pump Scott replied, "Yeah, I need something to help me recover."

Leaving the females kissing each other Scott and Mal went into the lounge room. Mal headed straight to the bar fridge and held up a bottle of scotch to Scott. When Scott nodded his head, Mal poured them both a glass of scotch and took it over to Scott and sat down beside him.

As they sat there drinking the scotch, Scott placed his hand on Mal's knee and started rubbing his hand up and down Mal's thigh. When Mal parted his knees, Scott ran his hand up the inside of Mal's thigh and wrapped his hand around Mal's cock and started stroking. After taking a large swallow from the glass of scotch, Scott put his glass down and moved down onto his knees between Mal's knees.

After looking up at Mal and seeing him grinning, Scott leaned down and took Mal's semi-hard cock into his mouth. Mal after placing his empty glass down onto the table placed his hand on the back of Scott's head and encouraged him to move his mouth up and down on his cock faster. It wasn't long before Mal's cock was fully recovered and Scott was sucking hard and his mouth moving up and down on Mal's hard cock faster.

When Mal's cock exploded inside his mouth, Scott took it deep into his mouth and felt the hot salty cum blasting against the back of his throat. After swallowing each blast of cum down with ease, Mal's cock was finally empty and once again going soft

Scott lifted his mouth off Mal's soft cock and said, "Your cum tastes just as good as it did the last time I tasted it."

"When did you taste my cum before?" asked Mal.

Scott chuckled, "When Holly came home with a cunt full of your cum."

"Scott loves going down on me and sucking out cum from my cunt after I've been fucked by someone," giggled Holly standing at the bedroom door with Emma watching her father having his cock sucked.

"We're going to take a shower and go out for lunch, you can join us if you want or stay here with each other," said Emma.

12