Emma's Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know of some men that would pay you to fuck you... if you really want to do that?" he told her.

Emma threw her arms around her father and started kissing him, she reached down and started stroking his cock and slipped down the bed and took his cock into her mouth. She began sucking and bobbing her head up and down on his cock, her appetite for sucking cock was incredible.

Mal placed his hand on the back of her head and ran his fingers through her hair encouraging her to take all his cock into her mouth. He was amazed at how she could take all his cock into her mouth; he could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat each time she moved her mouth down it.

He laid on the bed watching his baby girl bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She was sucking his cock so hard that his balls had started to ache. As his cock exploded and blasted his cum into her mouth, Mal watched his daughter swallow each load of his cum and wait for his cock to fill her mouth again.

Finally, when Mal had finished coming, Emma lifted her mouth up off her father's cock and crawled back up the bed beside him and opened her mouth wide to show him that she had a puddle of his cum in her mouth, she then swallowed his cum and giggled.

"Where did you learn to do that?" asked Mal.

"I watched porn on my computer. Daddy, I love the taste of cum... Will you help find more men for me to suck?" she asked.

Mal pulled her closer and kissed her passionately tasting his own cum in her mouth, and said, "If you really want me too, I will find some men for you to enjoy."

Emma threw her arms around her father and squealed, "Thank you, Daddy, I love you heaps."

After spending most of the night at the motel fucking his daughter in every position he could think off. Mal was woken up in the morning with his daughter stroking his cock and then she took his cock into her mouth and began sucking as hard as she could, desperately trying to make him cum

Mal just laid there on the bed with his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of having his cock inside his daughter's mouth. She was no longer his sweet little girl anymore; she was now a sex hungry woman who couldn't get enough sex, and what she lacked in experience was made up by her enthusiasm and stamina.

It didn't take Emma long before she had her father's cock spurting inside her mouth. She easily swallows each load of cum, squeezing his cock to get at the last remaining drop. When she finally finished sucking all the cum from her father's cock, she crawled back up the bed beside him.

After looking at his watch Mal said, "Baby girl we need to be out of the motel in half an hour."

Taking her into the shower, he washed all the caked cum from her body and hair. He wanted to fuck her in the shower but there wasn't enough time and his cock hadn't recovered and was still soft. He knew there would be plenty of other times, for him to fuck her.

After he had dried her with the towel, Emma opened the bag of clothes her father had brought with him to the motel for her to wear and looked through it. She giggled, "Daddy, you didn't bring me any panties."

"You will just have to wear your dress without any panties," said Mal.

Emma giggled and said, "That's so naughty."

They decided to go and have breakfast at McDonalds, and as they sat at a table eating, Mal noticed there was a man that kept staring at Emma. After going and getting another coffee from the counter, on his way back to the table, Mal noticed why the man was staring at his daughter. Emma was sitting at the table with her legs apart and her dress had ridden up her thighs and her cunt was on display.

As Mal walked past the man he smiled and asked," Is she your daughter?"

"Yes, she is my daughter," replied Mal.

"Your daughter is very beautiful. Has she done any modelling?" asked the man.

"Would you like to join us?" asked Mal.

"I would love to," he replied.

As the man sat down to join them, Mal said, "My name is Mal, and this is my daughter Emma."

"It's nice to meet you both, I'm John." he replied and then said, "Emma what a lovely name for a beautiful looking woman... Emma, have you ever thought about modelling for photographs?"

"No never, what type of modelling?" asked Emma.

John kept looking down between Emma's thighs at her pussy and said, "Nude modelling."

Emma blushed as she realized that she had been displaying her pussy to John and she pulled down her dress and closed her legs.

John reaches into his pocket and hands Emma a business card and says. "I hope that you consider modelling for me... you could make a lot of money?"

"It's been nice meeting John, but we need to get home," said Mal climbing to his feet.

"Please have a think about modelling for me, Emma," said John.

"I will," giggled Emma.

Once in the car, Mal takes the card from Emma and reads what it says. 'Manager John Johnson Art and Media Advertising Company. Professional Photographer.'

On the drive home, he asks. "Would you like John to take some nude photographs of you Baby girl?"

Emma giggles and asks. "Would I be paid?"

"I'm sure John will pay you. Do you want to pose for naked photos?" Mal asked.

Emma giggled, "Yes it will be fun being a model, plus I will be making money."

As Mal continued to drive home, he can't get the idea of Emma posing naked for photographs out of his mind. His cock starts to twitch inside his pants and by the time they arrive home his cock was rock hard.

12