Emma's Secret Pt. 03

Story Info
A daughter helps pay the bills.
5k words
4.48
20k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this fictional story are 18 or older*

*****

Emma followed the saleswoman out to the back of the store where the saleswoman said, "I need for you to undress so that I can take your measurements."

The saleswoman watched as Emma removed her high school skirt and blouse and stood in front of her wearing only her white cotton bra and white panties. After staring at Emma for several minutes as if she were appraising a piece of art the saleswoman said, "I need you to remove your bra for me."

After removing her bra, Emma stood topless in front of the saleswoman, the saleswoman grinned as she gazed at Emma's small firm breasts and saw that Emma's nipples were hard. She then she ran the tape measure around Emma's back and over the front of Emma's small breasts, her fingers flicked over Emma's nipples making them stick out further.

After writing down the measurements on her pad, the saleswoman gave each of Emma's breasts a squeeze, and said, "You have wonderful looking small breasts... don't spoil them by wearing the wrong size bra."

She then gave each breast another squeeze and gently tweaked each nipple and said, "Your breasts are going to look lovely when you're older, a lot of women would love to have breasts as good as yours."

This was the first time that Emma had ever had a bra fitting, she usually just bought the cheapest bra that fitted her. As the saleswoman explained about the bra straps and how they should be adjusted, she continued feeling Emma's breasts. It made Emma feel funny as the saleswoman reached around her and cupped her breasts in the palms of her hands.

"Is there a bra that would make my breasts look bigger?" asked Emma.

The saleswoman smiled and said. "You need a size 32A cup bra... I might have a couple of push-up bras that will help your breasts look bigger."

It was the first time Emma had ever been touched by a woman, it had made her pussy tingle. The saleswoman continued to stare at Emma's breasts and gave them another squeeze.

When Emma heard the saleswoman come back into the changing room, she opened her eyes to see her holding several bras and matching panties in her hand.

"Can you remove your panties for me," asked the saleswoman.

Emma lowered her panties and stepped out of them and stood there naked except for her white high school socks. The saleswoman stared at Emma's hairless pussy for a minute and then ran the tape measure around Emma's hips. Emma let out a gasp as the saleswoman's fingers brushed over her bald pussy. At first, she thought it had been an accident but when the saleswoman cupped her bald pussy in her hand she knew it was deliberate.

She closed her eyes and quietly moaned as the saleswoman pressed her fingers against Emma's pussy and said, "It's wonderful to see that you shave your pussy," then asked, "have you ever considered wearing a thong?"

Emma with her eyes still closed shook her head indicating NO. The saleswoman continued rubbing Emma's bald pussy and said, "You would look lovely, and very sexy wearing a thong, would you like to try one on."

Emma's breathing had increased and she was licking her dry lips, the saleswoman knew that Emma was becoming excited and was enjoying being sexually touched. When the saleswoman's finger penetrated Emma's pussy, Emma moaned and her body shuddered.

As the saleswoman began to finger Emma's pussy she asked, "Do you like me touching your pussy?"

Emma, she started moaning and moaned, "Oh fuck yes, that feels so good, please don't stop."

"Do you want me to lick your pussy?" asked the saleswoman.

"Yes, lick my pussy," squealed Emma.

The saleswoman dropped to her knees and removed her finger from Emma's soaking wet pussy and leaned forward and kissed Emma's pussy. Then she began licking up and down Emma's slit and pushed her tongue as deep as she could inside Emma's pussy. Emma placed her hands on the saleswoman's head and pulled her mouth harder against her pussy.

As the saleswoman tongue fucks Emma's pussy, Emma screamed. "Oh fuck that feels so good, you're going to make me cum, please don't stop."

With her tongue still deep inside Emma's pussy she started rubbing her finger over Emma's small love bud and a few seconds later Emma's body trembled and she screamed out in ecstasy as her pussy began squirting her love juices and sweet nectar all over the saleswoman's face.

After the saleswoman lifted her mouth of Emma's pussy and took a deep breath she said, "I knew you weren't as sweet and innocent as you looked."

Emma's knees gave way as she had another orgasm and she grabbed hold of the saleswoman's shoulders to stop herself from falling to the floor. The saleswoman stood up and helped Emma over to a large couch and laid her down with her legs hanging over the side.

The saleswoman knelt down and pushed Emma's legs further apart and buried her head between Emma's thighs and began licking Emma's bald pussy once again. She pulled Emma's pussy lips apart and again buried her tongue deep inside Emma's pussy.

Emma's body started shivering as she had another massive orgasm and her pussy started squirting her love juices all over the saleswoman's face once again. The saleswoman sat up and after wiping her face clean of Emma's juices said, "You are adorable and your pussy tastes wonderful."

She reached out and squeezed Emma's breasts and pulled and twisted Emma's nipples making them stick out even further. Emma moaned and wailed and pulled the saleswoman's mouth onto her breast.

After the saleswoman sucked on each of Emma's breasts, they kissed each other passionately, wrestling with each other's tongue.

When, they finally stopped kissing Emma squealed, "Undress and let me see you naked."

The saleswoman opened the front of her dress and lets it slide off her shoulders to the floor; she stands there wearing a black lace thong and matching lace bra letting Emma stare at her. She then unclipped her bra, letting it slip off her shoulders and down her arms to expose her large breasts with large areola and large hard nipples to Emma's gaze.

"Do you like my breasts?" she asked as she gave her breasts a shake.

Emma stands up, reaches out and feels and squeezes the saleswoman's large breasts, she then takes her nipple into her mouth and gentle bites and pulls on it with her teeth.

"Oh yes, bite my nipples." the saleswoman screamed between moans.

Emma bites the nipple harder making the saleswoman moan louder and pull Emma's mouth hard against her breast.

"Have you ever made love to another female?" asked the saleswoman.

"No, I haven't, I've only been with men," replied Emma and thinks to herself why did I tell her that.

"Did you enjoy being fucked?" the saleswoman asked.

"Yes, I loved being fucked and having their cocks in my pussy... and love sucking their cocks," she replied then said, "They paid me to have sex with them," and again Emma realizes she has said too much.

"Do you like being fucked for money? I think a lot of men would love to fuck you," the saleswoman said with a grin.

"Yes it's an easy way to make money," replied Emma.

The saleswoman giggled, "Do you know that there would be a lot of women interested in paying you to have sex with them?"

"No, I never thought about being with another woman," replied Emma.

"I want you to eat my cunt," giggled the saleswoman removing her black lace thong.

The saleswoman sat down on the large couch and spread her legs apart letting Emma see her bald cunt. Emma stared at the saleswoman's pussy, it's bald like hers and has large fat pussy lips. The saleswoman sees Emma staring at her cunt and said, "I like my cunt bald like you, so I regularly shave my pubic hair."

"Get on your knees and lick my cunt," moaned the saleswoman.

Emma knelt down and buried her face between the saleswoman's thighs and licks up and down the woman's bald cunt. The woman pulls Emma's mouth hard onto her cunt and cried, "Tongue fuck me, push your tongue into my cunt."

The saleswoman squeezes her breasts and pulled on her nipples with one hand as her other hand pressed down on the back of Emma's head, keeping Emma's mouth hard onto her cunt and squealed, "I can't wait to fuck you.

Emma lifted her mouth of the woman's pussy and asked, "How can women fuck each other?"

The saleswoman stands up and moves over to her desk, takes out a large strap on dildo from her desk drawer and shows Emma and says, "This is a strap on dildo, it's what women use to fuck each other.

"How does it work?" asked Emma.

"Let me show you how it works," giggled the saleswoman strapping the dildo into place.

Emma giggles, "It looks like you have a cock."

"That's the idea, now bend over the armrest," squealed the saleswoman.

When Emma bent over the armrest, she felt her feet being pushed apart, then felt the dildo being rubbed over her wet pussy. With a thrust, the saleswoman drove the strap on dildo into Emma's cunt and then started fucking her with hard quick thrusts.

"Oh fuck this feels so good," Emma screamed and then giggled, "You're fucking me."

As the saleswoman thrust the strap on dildo in and out of Emma's cunt, Emma began moaning and taking deep breaths and she screamed, "I'm going to cum, I'm coming, oh fuck that feels good."

After Emma had another orgasm the saleswoman was exhausted, and she pulled the strap on dildo out of Emma's pussy and collapses onto the couch beside her. Once she had caught her breath, she gave Emma a passionate kiss.

When they stopped kissing, the saleswoman said, "Thank you, that was fantastic, it's been a long time since I have enjoyed having sex with someone your age."

She then gave Emma another kiss and said, "I can't wait to tell my girlfriends all about meeting you. I do hope you will consider meeting them."

"If they are anything like you I would definitely love to meet them," giggled Emma.

The saleswoman looks at the clock on the wall and she can't believe that she had just spent three hours with Emma, the time certainly flies when you're having fun.

"Look at the time, I need to get dressed and open the shop back up, you can take a shower if you want," said the saleswoman pointing to the bathroom door.

The saleswoman quickly gets dressed and goes out to the front of the shop and opens the door to a few waiting customers. After Emma has taken a shower and cleaned herself up and dressed, she goes into the front of the shop to say goodbye. A couple of the customers look at Emma and chuckle to each other knowing what was keeping the saleswoman so busy.

"Don't forget these," said the saleswoman handing Emma a shopping bag.

When Emma opened the bag and sees all the sexy panties and bras she smiles at the saleswoman and said, "Thank you, I will come and see you again soon."

The saleswoman gave Emma a kiss and said, "Come back and see me soon."

Emma walked out of the shop with a large smile on her face and has a chuckle when she realizes she doesn't even know the saleswoman's name. She opens the bag of lingerie and takes out a card, on the front of the card is printed 'Bras N Things' and phone number and address of the shop; on the back of the card is a handwritten note with the saleswoman's name, 'Barbara' and her mobile phone number.

It was time for Emma to head home, the high school had already finished for the day and as she began walking home, she was already thinking and planning for her next day's activity. When she arrived home the house was empty, she undressed and was laying on her bed naked playing with her pussy thinking about what had happened at Thomas's apartment and how she let him fuck her.

Then she started thinking about lingerie shop and meeting Barbara and being fucked by a woman

Mal had spent most of the day looking for work, he was now sitting at a bar having a beer thinking about Emma, he wanted to be with her. When his wife phoned him and told him that she was going to be late coming home tonight because she had another meeting to attend. Fucking bullshit, I bet Cathy is fucking half the men that she works with, Mal mumbled to himself.

He then thought about Emma at home alone, so he finished his beer and quickly drove home. Emma didn't hear her father come into the house and when he looked into her bedroom, he saw her lying naked on her bed fingering her pussy. He quickly undresses and walks naked into his daughter's bedroom with his hand wrapped around his hard cock.

When Emma saw her naked father, she sat up and asked, "Where's Mom?"

"Your mother is still at work, probably fucking her boss," said Mal.

After removing her wet fingers from her pussy Emma giggled, "Does Daddy want to fuck his daughter's mouth or her pussy?"

Mal laughed and said. "Hell, Emma, I've been thinking about you all day. Your mother won't be home till late tonight, that gives us plenty of time."

He moved in front of his daughter's face and guided his throbbing hard cock into her mouth. Emma wrapped her mouth around his cock and began moving her mouth up and down as she fondled his large balls. Mal held her head still and started thrusting in and out of her mouth. n no time at all he was shooting his cum into her mouth. Emma swallowed all the cum that he shot into her mouth and continued sucking on him making sure she had every last drop of her father's cum.

Mal couldn't take much more and pulled his soft spent cock out of her mouth and pushed her down on the bed on her back. Crawling onto the bed between her legs Mal buried his mouth onto her wet pussy. He pushed his tongue into her pussy and tongue fucked her for several minutes. He then sucked on her clit, sucking her love bud into his mouth. Emma squealed as her cunt erupted and started squirting her juices all over her father's face.

With his cock fully hard once more he rolled his daughter over onto her stomach and lifted her up onto her knees and held onto her hips as he drove his cock into her wet bald cunt and began fucking her doggy style. Emma had her face buried in a pillow trying not to scream out too loudly. But when her father pushed his wet finger into her puckering ass hole she screamed so loud it was a surprise that she didn't wake the whole neighbourhood.

After fingering her ass hole with one finger he added another and used two fingers to stretch her. Emma was glad when her father removed his fingers from her only to feel him pull his wet cock out of her pussy and press the knob of his cock against her ass hole. He pushed into her puckering ass hole and with some pressure, his cock slipped into her tight ass.

Emma screamed out. "Daddy, take your cock out my ass it's too big, oh fuck you're hurting me."

Mal didn't listen to his daughter, he just began thrusting his cock in and out. He had always wanted to fuck his wife's ass but she refused, and now that his cock was inside his daughter's ass he wasn't about to stop fucking it. It felt incredible as her ass hole was so tight and he loved how it gripped his cock.

Emma had gone quiet; she was no longer complaining or yelling out for her father to stop fucking her ass. He heard her muffled moans, softly at first and then felt her reaching under her stomach to rub her pussy. She was now pushing her hips back against her father's thrusts and she was now moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck that feels so fucking good Daddy, I'm going to cum, oh fuck yes," she screamed as she had a massive orgasm just as her father shot his cum into her ass. After he had finished, he removed his limp cock and laid down on the bed exhausted beside his daughter.

"Daddy that felt fantastic... I loved having your cock in my ass." she giggled.

Mal rolled her over to face him and gave her a kiss and said. "I going to treat you like your my slut... Do you want to be your daddy's slut?"

"Yes, Daddy... I want to be your slut and for you to fuck me anytime, and I will do anything you want," Emma moaned and gave him a wet sloppy kiss.

"Let's go take a shower together and clean up before your mother comes home," said Mal.

In the shower they giggled and laughed as they washed each other's bodies, Mal had no control over his cock and once again it was hard and pulsating in his daughter's hand. Emma looked at her father and gave him a cheeky grin and then dropped to her knees and started sucking on his cock as the water flowed over them.

This time he let his daughter do all the work, he didn't want to cum too quickly, he wanted to enjoy being sucked by her. She wrapped her mouth tight around his cock and moved her mouth up and down. It was like she was a milking machine and was desperate to get at all of his cum. Even after he had filled her mouth she kept sucking his cock, she was never going to stop sucking until she was sure her father had no more cum left for her to swallow. In the end, Mal had to lift her up to her feet taking her mouth off his cock, her sucking was becoming painful and he couldn't take anymore.

"No more Emma, I can't take any more of you sucking my cock," moaned Mal.

"Daddy, I want some more of your cum," cried Emma.

"You have completely emptied me out... you will have to wait till my cock recovers," said Mal shaking his head in disbelief at how much his daughter loved the taste of cum.

Emma wasn't going to give up and yelled, "What about your friends... will they let me suck their cocks?"

"Do you want me to arrange a party for you with my friends?" asked Mal.

"Is it going to a sex party?" giggled Emma.

"If that's what you want, yes it can be a sex party with plenty of men for you to have sex with," chuckled Mal.

"Will they pay me?" Emma asked.

"They probably will if you ask them to," replied Mal.

"Whoopee!" Emma screamed.

My daughter has turned into a sex-crazed addict, I have a nymphomaniac for a daughter, Mal thought to himself.

"Let's get dressed and we can go out to McDonalds for dinner," said Mal.

Twenty minutes later they were sitting down at a table inside McDonalds, having a burger and drink. Mal had a chuckle after he had ordered two happy meals, he thought they were appropriate as he couldn't be any happier.

Mal noticed the lecherous looks that other men in McDonald's were giving his daughter. It was as if they were undressing her with their eyes and thinking about what they would do to her if they had a chance. There were two men that were sitting not far from them that kept staring at Emma and whispering to each other.

After Emma had finished eating, she excused herself to go to the toilet and as she walked past the two men they spoke to her and made her laugh. Mal wondered what they had said to Emma and when they looked over at him, they both gave him a smile.

When Mal returned their smile and nodded his head, the two men stood up and came over to Mal and said, "Do you mind if we join you?"

Mal was curious and said, "No I don't mind go ahead and take a seat."

After they sat down, one of the men asked. "The young woman you're with, is she your daughter?"

"What's her name?" asked the other man.

"Yes she's my daughter and her name is Emma," Mal told them

"You're lucky having a beautiful daughter like Emma, how old is she?" asked the first man.

"Yes I am, she's a wonderful daughter and she's eighteen," replied Mal.

"Wonderful and very sexy," chuckled the second man.

Mal was shocked, but not surprised that the man had called his daughter sexy and replied, "I think so too."

Mal was becoming extremely excited talking to the men about his daughter and he gave his cock a squeeze through his pants. He wasn't sure if the men had noticed, but they had and both grinned at Mal.

"What size bra and panties does she wear?" asked the first man.

"She wears an 32A cup bra," replied Mal adjusting his cock in his pants.

Have you seen her tits? I bet they look lovely a perky," chuckled the second man.

12