Emma's Secret Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they had finished covering Emma's face with their cum, Thomas held up a camera and Mal chuckled, "Yeah take some photos of her so we can show them to her when she wakes up."

Thomas moved around the bed taking plenty of photos of Emma lying naked on the bed covered in cum. Mal encouraged Thomas to take plenty of photos of her face and then spread her legs apart for Thomas to let him take photos of her ass and cunt dripping with cum. When Thomas had finished, they left her lying there passed out.

"I need to have a shower and get dressed," Mal blurted.

Thomas showed Mal the spare bathroom and gave him a clean towel, after grabbing his clothes Mal had a shower and got dressed. As he was returning to the lounge room he looked in on his daughter she was still lying there on the bed fast asleep. After Thomas made Mal and himself a coffee they sat there talking about Emma.

"Emma could make a lot of money if she posed for some professional photos," said Thomas.

Do you know of any professional photographer willing to take her photograph?" asked Mal.

"I might know one, he has his own Media Advertising Company," replied Thomas.

Mal suddenly remembered meeting the photographer at McDonald's and asked, "What's his name?"

"John Johnson," replied Thomas.

Mal started laughing and said, "We meet him and he gave Emma his business card and wants to photograph her."

"It's a small world," laughed Thomas.

They were still talking about their plans for Emma, when she came walking into the lounge rubbing her eyes and asked, "What time is it, where have all the men gone?"

"It's time for you to go have a shower and get dressed and for me to drive you home," Mal replied.

Emma trudged off to the bathroom to have a shower, returning twenty minutes later dressed in her school uniform and her hair and face sparkling clean. She collapsed onto the couch between Thomas and her father and placed a hand on each of their knees.

"I'm so lucky to have you both looking after me," blurted Emma and gave them each a quick kiss on their cheeks.

Mal stood up and helped Emma up onto her feet and said, "I need to get you home before your mother starts asking questions."

In the car on the drive home Mal said, "Thomas told me that you like being with women too, is the right?"

Emma giggled, "Yes, it was fun being with woman."

"Have you ever thought about having sex with your mother?" asked Mal.

Emma giggled, "Yes I have."

"Well I think that you should seduce your mother... then the three of us can all have fun together," chuckled Mal.

Just the thought of having a threesome with his wife and daughter had Mal's cock throbbing in his pants. He knew that his wife was bisexual and wondered if she would be attracted to their daughter.

Mal was still thinking about his wife and daughter being together as he drove his car into their driveway and saw that his wife hadn't arrived home from work yet. After going inside the house Emma changed out of her school clothes into her casual clothes and was sitting at the kitchen table talking with her father when Cathy came into the house.

When she saw Emma sitting at the table, Cathy screamed "Emma where have you been all day? The school rang me and told me that you weren't at school and when I tried to ring your phone, it was turned off."

"I'm sorry Mommy, on the way to school, I started feeling sick so I rang Daddy to come and pick me up and take me to the doctor then my phone went flat," replied Emma.

"Oh! Sweetheart are you alright, you look tired and exhausted?"

"Yes Mommy, the doctor told me that I should rest and stay home tomorrow."

Mal nearly choked on his coffee when he heard Emma telling her mother that she should stay home tomorrow. He didn't like keeping secrets from his wife, but he didn't know how she would react if he told her the real reason that Emma wasn't at school was because she was making money, by letting men fuck her.

"Mal, why didn't you phone me and tell me that Emma was feeling sick."

"I knew that you were having a meeting with your Mr Wilson and I didn't want to interrupt you."

Mal smiled at Emma and gave her a wink knowing that he was going to be alone with his daughter tomorrow. Emma smiled at her father behind her mother's back and blew him a kiss, then stuck her tongue out at him and gave him a cheeky smile.

After they had eaten dinner Emma said, "I'm not feeling well, I'm going to go to bed early."

Later that night after Cathy had showered and was about to go to bed. She decided to go and check on Emma and say goodnight to her. When she walked into Emma's bedroom, she stopped and froze as she saw her daughter lying naked on the bed fast asleep with her bedsheets lying in the floor. When Cathy moved closer to the bed to pick up the bedsheets and cover her daughter, she saw that Emma was rubbing her pussy. Cathy thought that Emma was dreaming in her sleep and gasped when she heard Emma moaning 'Mommy' in her sleep.

The sight of her daughter masturbating was incredibly sexy and what made it more exhilarating was hearing her daughter talking in her sleep. Cathy knew that she shouldn't be looking at her daughter like she was and couldn't stop herself from opening her bathrobe and slipping her hand inside her panties to rub her own cunt.

What Cathy didn't know was that Emma was pretending to be asleep and when she heard her mother moaning softly she opened her eyes and looked straight at her mother. Cathy quickly pulled her hand out of her panties and pulled her bathrobe closed.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I should have knocked on your door before coming into your bedroom," said Cathy.

"I saw what you were doing," grinned Emma.

"Oh? And what do you think you saw?" Cathy asked her face turning bright red with embarrassment at being caught masturbating while looking at her naked daughter.

"Come on, Mommy! You were playing with yourself as you watched me," giggled Emma sitting up on the side of her bed.

"I wasn't watching you," said Cathy.

"It's okay Mommy, I wanted you to watch me," said Emma.

"You wanted me to watch you?" Cathy asked in surprise.

"Yes, I wanted you to know that I think of you all the time," giggled Emma.

"Think of me?" Cathy asked.

"Yes, I think of us being together when I play with myself," replied Emma opening her mother's bathrobe.

Cathy stood there in disbelief as Emma slips her hand inside her panties and rubs her fingers over her cunt.

"Emma! What are you doing?" cried Cathy.

"Mommy your pussy is all wet, did like watching me?" squealed Emma.

Before Cathy could answer, Emma pushed her fingers into her mother's wet pussy making her mother scream, "Oh fuck Emma, what do you think you're doing?"

"Your pussy feels so good Mommy," squeals Emma.

Cathy reaches out and places her hands on her daughter's shoulders to steady herself when she starts to have an orgasm and moaned, "Oh fuck you're giving me an orgasm, you're making me cum."

When Emma feels her mother's juices flowing out of her, she removes her fingers from her mother's pussy and pulls down her panties. She wraps her hand around her mother's ass and pulls her wet pussy against her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Emma you shouldn't be doing this... I'm your mother for god's sake."

"Mommy, I love you."

Cathy groans as she feels Emma's tongue penetrating her cunt; her daughter is tongue fucking her and it feels incredible. When Emma sucks her mother's love bud into her mouth, she pushes her fingers into her pussy.

"You're making me cum, oh fuck, I'm having another orgasm," cried Cathy digging her nails into Emma's shoulders to stop herself from collapsing.

After Cathy had several orgasms she removes her hands from her daughter's shoulders and lifts her mouth of her cunt. She helped her stand up and kissed Emma passionately and asked, "Oh fuck... Emma that was incredible, where did you learn to eat cunt like that?"

12