Emma's Secret Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother screamed, "Hurry up, have a shower and get dressed we're all going to Mr. Wilson's house."

While Emma was taking a shower her father looked in on her and asked, "Where were you, were you at Thomas's apartment?"

"No I was at school making sure I passed my final exams," replied Emma, not telling her father that she had been fucked by her teachers and the cleaner.

After washing all the cum out of her cunt Emma was happy to discover that her cunt had returned to normal after being stretched by the cleaner's large cock. She dressed in the most provocative clothes and sexy underwear she had.

When her mother saw the dress and underwear that Emma was wearing, she asked, "Emma where did you get your dress and underwear, they look very expensive?"

Emma giggled, "I bought my clothes with the money the men gave me."

Thirty minutes later they were at Mr. Wilson's front door being escorted into the house by his housekeeper who looked to be about twenty-five. She was wearing a dress that clearly showed that she wasn't wearing a bra, only her thong. When the housekeeper said hello to Cathy and gave her a lingering passionate kiss, Mal was left in no doubt that Cathy had been to her boss's house before.

"Mal, Emma this is Sharon, Sharon this is my husband and daughter," said Cathy.

Sharon led the three of them into a large lounge room where three men were standing talking with Mr. Wilson. When he saw them, he came straight over to say hello. After shaking hands with Mal, he gave Cathy a kiss, then looking at Mal he pulled Emma into a tight embrace and gave her an open mouth kiss and reached under her dress to give her ass a squeeze.

When he broke his kiss with Emma he said, "Cathy, go and say hello to your colleagues while I give Emma and Mal a tour of the house."

As Cathy moved over to the three men Emma said, "You have a wonderful large house Mr. Wilson."

"Please call me Bill," he said taking Emma's hand in his.

As Bill led Emma and Mal out of the large lounge room, Mal turned and looked back at his wife. She was surrounded by the three men and they were taking turns giving her a kiss and groping her ass.

When Bill saw Mal looking at Cathy he chuckled, "Don't worry about Cathy she can look after herself, she knows those men very well."

When Mal heard what Bill had said, his immediate thought was that Cathy had fucked the three men before. As Mal followed Bill and Emma throughout the house, he watched Bill wrapped his arm around Emma and slipped his hand under her dress to cup her ass-cheek.

After showing Emma and her father throughout the house they ended up in Bill's master bedroom. He turned Emma around and started kissing her passionately. When Bill broke their kiss he looked straight at Mal and reached under Emma's dress and cupped her ass in both hands and pulled her against his groin letting Mal know that he wanted to fuck his daughter.

After removing his hands from Emma's ass Bill chuckled, "Emma, I've been told that you like being fucked for money. If I gave you five hundred dollars would you spend the night here with me in my bedroom?"

"Five hundred dollars?" Emma squealed.

"I give you another hundred if I can watch you fucking your father," chuckled Bill.

"Daddy, that will be six hundred dollars," squealed Emma.

"It's up to you baby girl," chuckled Mal.

Emma started undressing her father and Bill began undressing her. It wasn't long before Emma was kneeling on the bed with her father behind her thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt as Bill stood watching them. After watching Mal fuck his daughter for a few minutes, Bill began to undress. When Mal saw the size of Bill's cock he was amazed and wondered if Emma could take it.

When Bill lifted Emma's head up and offered his large thick cock to suck. Her first thought was about the school cleaner and how he had fucked her that afternoon with his large cock. After Bill wiped the knob of his cock over her mouth, Emma opened her mouth wide and took his cock into her mouth.

Bill held Emma's head in his hands and began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. As he looked at Mal, he smiled and thrust his cock deep into Emma's mouth making her gag. He then pulled his cock slightly back out letting Emma catch her breath before thrusting his cock back into her mouth and making her gag again. It didn't take Emma long to learn how to take Bill's cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat without gagging.

With his cock about to explode Mal grabbed hold of Emma's waist and drove his cock all the way into her cunt and kept it there. His body shuddered several times as he squirted several loads of cum into his daughter's cunt. When he had finished, he slipped his soft spent cock out of her and sat down on the edge of the bed watching Bill fucking his daughter's face.

Standing at the bedroom door watching them was Sharon the housekeeper, her hand was inside her thong rubbing her cunt. When Bill saw the way that Mal was staring at Sharon he chuckled, "You can fuck Sharon if you want."

Mal stood up and moved over to Sharon and gave her a kiss, she held Mal's head in her hands and kissed him again opening her mouth to push her tongue inside his mouth. When they broke their kiss Sharon lifted her dress up over her head giving Mal a good look at her firm breasts.

With his cock twitching in anticipation and already becoming hard once more. Mal pulled Sharon into a tight embrace, his cock pressing against her thong covered cunt and her breasts pressing against his chest.

Sharon whispered, "Let's go into the other bedroom and leave Bill with Emma."

Mal looked at his daughter, her eyes were opened wide as she tried desperately to swallow all of Bill's massive load of cum without gagging. He held her head all the way onto his cock. There was cum was escaping out the sides of her mouth and dripping onto the bed. Once he had finished coming and released his grip on Emma's head, she lifted her mouth off his cock and took several deep breaths.

Sharon grabbed Mal's hand and began dragging him out of the master bedroom towards another bedroom. As Sharon led him down the hall Mal looked into a bedroom and saw his wife Cathy with her three work colleagues. They were all naked. Cathy was lying on the bed with one of the men fucking her cunt and other fucking her face, the third man was stroking his cock and coming all over her breasts.

"Come on, don't worry about Cathy I've seen her take on twice as many men," giggled Sharon dragging Mal away from the bedroom door.

As soon as Sharon had dragged Mal into an empty bedroom, she pushed him down onto his back on the bed and leaned over him to take his cock into her mouth. Sharon sucked Mal's cock and fondled his balls at the same time. Each time his cock was close to exploding Sharon stopped sucking him, teasing him and edging him.

"I need to fucking cum," screamed Mal pushing Sharon's mouth all the way down onto his cock.

Sharon lifted her mouth off Mal's cock and after standing up and straddling him she lowered her bald cunt onto his cock. She sat there for several minutes wriggling with his cock inside her, before beginning to bounce up and down. It was all too much for Mal to take, he grabbed hold off Sharon's waist and held her down as his cock erupted and blasted his cum into her cunt.

Emma and Bill spent most of the night awake as Bill fucked Emma in every hole and every position possible. Emma sucked Bill's cock after every time that he had fucked her, even after he fucked her ass and his cock was slimy and dirty. Bill loved how much of a slut Emma was and what she was willing to do and try.

When Emma picked up an empty champagne bottle and began using the bottle as a dildo, Bill chuckled, "Emma will you stay all weekend with me?"

Emma simply replied, "If the price is right."

12