Emma's Sentence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked down at herself. Her perky breasts were presented to the guard, unable to be hidden, her nipples were even hard and pointy. She wished her body would act as embarrassed as she felt. Her knees had been pulled a foot apart and nothing hid her pink, smooth lips from the guard. "Damn, nothing is hidden." The guard stood back up in front of her. He must be admiring her. Emma couldn't conceive of any other option. "God, I hope I'm not wet."

The guard spoke, "Just the blindfold now and we will be done."

Truthfully, Emma looked forward to the blindfold now. She didn't want to look down and be reminded of her humiliation. The cold air running over her body was enough that she couldn't forget.

The guard walked behind her. Emma heard a zipper, she decided there must be a pouch on his belt. She felt something being placed over her head.

"Bow your head, please."

Emma followed directions. The guard pushed a black blindfold over her head so that it hung from her neck. He pulled her hair out from between the chair and her back and then moved the blindfold behind her ears so that the band was now under her hair. He stuffed her hair back down the seat, leaving a few strands in front of her shoulders. Then, all went black as the mask was placed over her eyes. The guard spent a few seconds tightening the band so that it couldn't slip off.

"Alright, miss. That completes my role in the process. Thank you for being so cooperative. The technicians will be with you shortly."

Emma was disheartened to here the footsteps of the other guards as they walked around her. Maybe they were checking behind his work, but Emma felt that they must just be checking her out too. "Add one more man to the list."

The iron-barred door creaked as it was pulled open and she heard footsteps become quieter as the guards left her alone in her cell. She was now alone and scared waiting for people to arrive and torture her breasts. She thought back to the white bearded man who had described her punishment. These sadists were going to flog her chest and twist her nipples. "Ten times. At least I know how many times they're going to hit me. I wonder how long they go after my nipples."

Obviously, when Emma had let boys under her shirt they had pawed at her nipples. She really couldn't remember a time where any of them pinched them, but they surely had. She wasn't really that experienced, she wasn't a total novice, but she had never had a long enough relationship to have a conversation about the naughtier parts of sex. She knew some people liked this kind of thing. Now she wished that she had explored that stuff. Surprisingly, Emma found herself wanting to pinch her own nipples right now, but her bindings made that impossible. "I wish I had experimented a little. I knew this was coming for two weeks."

As she sat waiting, fear was growing within her. Every little sound was magnified as anything could be the arrival of her tormentors.

After a few minutes with her thoughts, Emma heard the unmistakable sound of multiple pairs of footsteps coming down the concrete hallway. She shivered as the lock clunked open and her cell door opened. She thought she could discern at least three people enter and spread out in her cell. Two behind her and one in front of her. "Another pair of eyes on me," she realized in dismay, feeling her face flush again. "I should be used to it by now, it's not gonna stop."

"Hello," a man's deep voice came from in front off her, "I'm your punishment technician, please answer this question to confirm your identity." He sounded polite and spoke matter of factly.

Fear and expectation rising in her, Emma whispered, "Ok."

"Were you found guilty of operating a vehicle above the speed limit and disobeying a traffic control device?"

"Yes," she stammered, "I mean yes, sir."

"And you were sentenced to punishment inflicted on your chest, including nipples, areolas, and female breasts?"

She felt her heartrate increase as the punishment was read aloud. "Mm hmm."

"Miss, was that an affirmative?"

Her situation was beginning to overwhelm her as she realized time was ticking down, "Mm hmm, I mean yeah," she hesitated, "my breasts."

"Ok. Just sit tight. There is another technician here and a nurse. She'll check you over and the other tech and I are going to finish our paperwork then we will get started."

"More waiting." If she still had more time to wait, she wished she could at least be alone. "Why can't they do their paperwork before they get here?"

The man continued, "Would you like the procedure explained to you before we start?"

"Um, I don't know." She thought about the website she had found. It was a hot topic of debate whether people liked knowing what was coming.

"I'll ask again after I'm done with the paperwork." Emma heard him step away from her and more footsteps in front of her.

"Hello, dear," the nurse said to her. Emma imagined she was an older lady. "I'm going to examine you for any scars or marks so that we can compare it to how you look afterward. Then I will take her heartrate."

Emma felt the nurse's breath on her chest as she was examined. Surprised to be touched, she gasped as the nurse stuck a finger between her stomach and the leather belt holding her to the seat. The nurse sighed as she squatted down to check the bands around her ankles.

She wondered why the nurse was checking the bands. Maybe to make sure the guards had done their duties properly. "My guard was very professional. Maybe not all of them are so good at their job?"

The nurse spoke, "Do any of the bindings seem too tight? Do you feel like your circulation could be cut off?"

Emma's arms were tired from being spread and her feet were falling asleep as they hung above the ground but, other than that, she felt fine. "Um, no, they're ok."

"Ok, good. I'm going to listen to your heart now." Emma sucked in breath as cold metal was pressed above her left breast. Now that the nurse was focusing on her stethoscope the room was very silent. There was scribbling as pencil touched paper to her left. "Still filling out forms," she thought to herself.

Emma thought about the technician's offer to explain the process. She decided she didn't like surprises. She might as well know what was coming. It would put off the pain for a little longer, anyway.

The nurse removed the cold device from her chest and retreated from Emma's space. She heard whispered conversation between her and the technicians and more scratching on clipboards.

The technician that Emma had labeled as the leader spoke, "Everything seems to be in order. Have you decided if you want me to explain what's going to happen?"

Emma nodded her head to the left, "Yes, please."

"Ok," Emma noticed him walking to a position in front of her. "I thought you would. This punishment isn't as well defined in the codebook as some of the others."

His voice was coming from slightly lower than it had before. "Maybe he had sat down on the bed?"

"I'm going to start by rubbing your breasts with my hands. This is to make sure that they perk up as much as possible so that they are easier to grasp."

"Oh god, he's going to grope me." She interrupted him, "From what I saw before the blindfold, they don't need that."

"That does look to be the case, but, nevertheless, that's procedure, miss." He stopped a moment, collecting his thoughts after the disruption. "There are two different sessions of pinching and twisting. I will focus on each breast one at a time."

Emma's heartrate was racing again. She could feel her pulse pounding in her temples as she imagined the pain, much less the embarrassment of this stranger touching her.

"I will do those two sessions and then I will switch to the flogger. That part is straight forward, just listen to directions. Then you'll be done. There's really nothing to it."

That didn't make her feel any better. Now, Emma was taking quick, shallow breaths in anticipation. She could feel her breasts heave in front of her, compounding her humiliation.

"I can see you're nervous. Once we start it will be over in less than ten minutes. Really closer to five. Do you have any questions, miss?"

That didn't help her feel better at all. She had so many questions but couldn't make herself ask. Too afraid to voice anything, Emma shook her head. Having it all explained to her just made it all worse, she wished she had gone into all of it blind.

Unable to control her breathing, she waited for the man to grab her small, heaving breasts.

Finally, two palms touched her body just below her breasts. "Oh, god, no," she whimpered. Ignoring her, the palms pressed against her skin, sliding upward to her boobs. She felt his rough palm on her nipples as his fingers explored her chest, gathering her breasts together.

The man turned his attention to her nipples. Emma whimpered as he began to roll them between his thumb and forefinger to make them as hard as possible. They were so sensitive even this light touching hurt a little. Letting go of her, there was a few seconds of nothingness. "He must be examining me. I'm sure they were hard enough from the cold," she thought to herself. He flicked one finger over one hard nipple and then the other as a last check of their preparedness.

Emma sensed that her ordeal was about to start. She tried to prepare herself for the pain, taking deep breaths in preparation. Still, she gasped as one hand cupped her right breast.

First, the technician pressed his palm hard against her nipple. Emma retreated, pressing her back into the couch cushion but he just pushed harder until she couldn't escape. Emma felt her breast change shape as it was painfully flattened. "Ow," she grunted. He turned his palm from side to side squishing and turning the flesh underneath.

Moving on, the guard stopped grinding. Cupping the underside of her small breast, he gathered as much of her as he could in one hand. With his free hand he pinched all around her nipple, taking a second between each assault. Emma gritted her teeth, fighting back a yelp each time a pinch delivered a sharp pain. Each time he released her flesh the sharp pain was replaced with a dull discomfort.

Emma could tell the process was supposed to build. The pain wasn't overwhelming now but as he focused on the more tender parts of chest it would only get worse.

After pinching around her nipple twice, the technician gathered as much of her breast as he could in one hand. He squeezed as hard as he could and pulled her away from the couch. Emma gritted her teeth and groaned. She felt like he must be trying to rip her boob off her chest. She felt his thumb and fingers grind into what little flesh she had under her skin.

When he finally released her, she let out a long breath. Instinctively Emma tried to rub and soothe her enflamed breast, but the cuff held her in place. Fearfully, she knew that that can't be all there was. "He hasn't gotten to my nipple yet," she thought to herself.

Confirming her fears, Emma felt the man's thumb and forefinger start to fumble around her tiny nipple. She managed to mutter, "No, no, please no."

He squeezed her nipple ferociously. Emma threw her head back as she suffered through the stinging pain. He twisted her nipple first to the right and then back to the left. He repeated the motion back and forth for what felt like ages. "Oh god, oh god," was all she could whimper. The guard started pulling her nipple away from her chest as he continued to twist.

Finally, he released her poor tit. She imagined it must be bright red from his assault. The technician spoke, "One down."

Giving her no break, he shifted his attention to her left side and began to repeat the process. She continued to grit her teeth as he pressed his palm hard into her chest. She whined as he twisted his palm, grinding her breast.

Emma felt the man release her flattened breast for a moment before cupping her breast and starting to viciously pinch around her pink nipple. Now she could predict what was coming, making it easier to survive the punishment. Still, she wasn't looking forward to what was coming.

The technician finished his painful laps around her nipple. He pawed at her chest as he struggled to gather as much of her flesh as he could. Emma took a deep, anxious breath waiting for him to pull. She was sure that he was hesitating just to increase her anticipation.

When he pulled, he pulled hard. She screamed as his fingers dug into her breast and he yanked her away from the couch. She let her body go as far as it could before being held back by the strap across her stomach. Of course, that didn't stop him as he tugged at her chest.

Emma struggled against her wrist cuffs as she vainly tried to protect herself. Finally, he released her, and she sunk back into the couch trying to catch her breath.

The technician gave her a few seconds. She sucked in ragged breaths trying to collect herself.

'Still my nipple to go."

The man started to rub around her left nipple. Surprised that her nipple wasn't hard from the cold, she felt it perk up from the attention. She felt her pulse in her temple as the man began to grip the nipple with his thumb and two fingers.

Emma hissed between gritted teeth as he twisted her rosy nipple from side to side. "Oh, please, no," she whimpered as he pulled her tit away from her chest still turning it between her fingers.

Finally, the technician ceased twisting her nipples. Her breasts were on fire. Emma wanted to rub them so bad thinking that that would make them feel so much better, but she was still secured to the punishment chair. "It's not over yet," the thought to herself.

The technician spoke again, "I will now be striking your chest with a flogger ten times."

He must have thought that Emma wasn't paying attention. Her head hung down as she, again, tried to catch her breath. "Miss, are you listening? You must listen to my directions," he commanded.

Emma looked up toward the source of his voice, "Yes," she caught herself before adding 'sir.' No point in being polite, she decided. "I hear you."

"Good, you must turn your head to the side and hold out your chest out in front of you."

Her mind races, screaming in silent distress. "What, why? He wants me to push by boobs out to him? I won't do that."

He continued, deaf to her internal refusal, "This is especially important for a woman with small breasts. I don't want to hit your face, miss."

"Oh, god. That does make sense," she thought to herself. Crushed, she realized she was going to have to thrust her chest out for him as he hit her. "Can I have just a minute? Please?"

"No, you cannot. I have to get this over with. You should want it over more quickly, anyway."

"This guy is such a jerk. I wish the cute guard was here." That thought caught her off guard. "Why would that matter? He's wouldn't protect me."

When Emma didn't immediately comply, he threatened her, "Miss, follow my directions. I have the power to recommend more charges if you do not comply. You don't want that."

She really hated him, but he was right. "I wish he would quit telling me what I want." She prepared herself for the next part of her ordeal. "You're never going to see this guy again. It's not going to matter."

"Come on," he urged her.

"Just have to do it." She turned her head to the left and thrust her breasts out in front of her, humiliation filling her as she presented her small boobs to the technician. She heard the man shuffle to her right and heard whooshing as something was swung through the air. "Oh, god, he's getting warmed up."

Emma held her breath in anticipation, listening to the technician swing the flogger in front of her.

SLAP. Leather tails raked over her right breast. Emma screamed in agony and her body retreated into the couch.

The technician counted, "One. Keep your chest out."

Emma repositioned herself. She threw her head back over the cushion behind her and pushed her boobs out toward her punisher.

SLAP. The flogger fell in the same place. She groaned as the harsh leather stung her chest.

"Two."

THUD. "Aaagghh" The technician assaulted her right breast again, but he struck her differently this time. The pain was deeper, rumbling through her chest.

"Three."

Emma heard footsteps as the technician switched to her left side.

SLAP. The tails struck her left side, eliciting another scream, as her boob erupted in fiery pain.

"Four"

SLAP. Emma managed to stifle her scream this time. She was getting used to the pain, but her embarrassment spiked as she felt her breast jiggle in front of her. "I didn't think they were big enough to jiggle."

"Five."

THUD. She groaned as she felt the leather flatten her breast, pain echoing through her.

"Six."

SLAP. "Oh, gooddd." The ends of the leather tails stung her right ride while they pounded her left. The technician had flung the flogger across her entire chest.

"Seven."

The technician moved back to her right. Emma knew what was coming.

SLAP. "Owww." The flogger slapped across her breasts again. One tail hit her square on her left nipple causing her to shrink back into the chest. Emma, not wanting to risk more punishment, rushed to restore her position.

"Eight."

The technician stepped so he was directly in front of her. "Keep your head back. This is when it's mostly likely to be hit."

Emma arched her back out from the couch as far as she could. She imagined her poor, pink nipples staring at the man. "They must be so red, now," she thought.

SLAP. Emma groaned. The flogger came down on the top of her right breast dragging roughly across her nipple.

"Nine."

Again, Emma knew what was coming. Her other boob was next. She fought the urge to pull back from the incoming strike. It would have been so easy, she knew where it was coming.

SLAP. She screamed. It was exactly as she expected. Straight down on her left breast, which exploded in stinging pain.

"Ten."

She let out a massive sigh of relief as she let herself sink back into the chair. "It's over! I made it."

Now she felt the overwhelming need to get out of this place. "Can you let me out now?" she asked.

"Just sit tight."

She didn't really have a choice. "Was that meant as a joke? He probably must leave before I get let out. Anonymity shanonymity. I just want out" She hopefully tugged against the cuffs. No luck. She just had to sit there naked unable to comfort her aching breasts.

She heard scribbling behind her. They must be doing paperwork. Suddenly she felt something cold press against her chest. She jerked in surprise.

"It's just me, dear," the nurse said in front of her. Emma was really tired of this blindfold. She sat there as the nurse moved the stethoscope around her chest.

"Listen to me, dear. I am going to tell you about caring for your chest when you get home."

Emma turned her face toward the nurse to indicate her attention.

"After inspection I don't expect any serious long-term effects. I don't see any cuts or abrasions, so scarring is unlikely. The pain after this punishment is usually very short term. You can take any normal pain reliever if you feel the need. If there is any bruising, I suggest applying ice to the area."

"Ok, thanks." Emma thought that wasn't very helpful. She would have done those things anyway. "How long until I'm out?"

The technician interrupted, "We are on our way out. A guard will be with you to let you off the chair."

"I have to wait here alone?"

"They won't be long." Emma heard footsteps behind her before the iron door creaked open and shut again.