Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back from me, and quickly put his cock back into his briefs and pulled up his trousers. My eyes never left his gaze, tongue still out wanting more.

I smiled up at him, "Yes, it was good from where I'm kneeling too."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

You have a gift.

I really like how you describe preparing for a date. It reminds me of those transformation videos on YouTube. It's been awhile but I used to watch these and wonder how that boy could make himself so desirable. I remember preferring it to porn. This makes me want to watch some of those videos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would want him to fuck me, I loved wearing tarty kinky PVC outfits and driving out around the area though not intending to do anything just fantasise about men and wanking myself in some dark layby. Then one rainy night I was driving and saw in my headlights a figure walking a man he looked drenched and he looked round as I approached. It was a split second my foot on the brake my heart racing, I stopped opend the window he came up I said "Fancy a lift you must be drenched" I saw his stare at the sound my voice and his look at the sight of my tight shiny PVC pencil skirt matching top the make up the spiky heeled booties.

He said "Okay" and got in and I drove onlooking over at him I asked "where are you going"

"Oh I missed my last bus I live in Darlington"

"If you want I can give you a lift home" I said.

"You are a Transvestite" he said "What are doing driving down here"

Half jokingly I said "Looking for men"

There was silence I said "Only a joke"

He said nothing for a while then said "You look very sexy"

"Thank you" I said my heart racing now or never I thought "I feel very sexy I get turned on wearing PVC"

"you on the game" He said

I smiled "No but I fancy some fun do you"

I saw a layby I had wanked before in and pulled in stopping the car and turning to face him I said mouth dry "Can I suck your cock" my hand sliding onto this trousers he pulled back as I squeezed his crotch, I said " Sorry"

The he reached down and unzipped his flies pulling out is semi flaccid cock. I stared at it my first cock I leant over him kissed the tip then cautiously ran my tongue over it as Ihad see in porn movies. It was hardening rapidly as I kiss licked then took it in my mouth sicking on it tongueing it. He was panting "Fuck youre a real slut aren't you" I smiled up at him and said "Turn me on and I'll do anything" and continued sucking his cock till he gasped grabbing my head ramming his cock down my throat then a warm sticky flood filled my mouth. I gasped swallowing the flood of sperm some trickled from my mouth dripping onto my pvc top. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat back. I straightened up smiled at him saying "That okay for you" my cock like a ram ro under my skirt.

He smiled "yes you said you would do anything can I fuck your arse"

I giggled now in massive rush of lust "O please I need a good fuck"

He grabbed me kissed me his hands fondling my body and rubbing on my cock through the PVC making me gasp "Oh please I need your cock please" I gasped.

He open the car door and we got out into the rain, he graabed me again spun me round tugging my skirt up over my hips I could feel the rain on my bum he yanked my panties down fondling my cheeks I was shaking I was going to be fucked by a real man not my sex doll a real hard cock. I felt something touch my crack. His cock probed my anus making me gasp as he pressed it in, he said hoarsely " You ready"

I gasped "Yes yes fuck me I need your cock aaah" He pushed his cock into me it felt huge and hard I though I was going to burst I tried to relax myself more thrusts then I felt it slide inside up to his balls. "Oh god" I gasped " your cocks huge, fufk me gently please aaah please" He was slowly thrusting in and out gradualy picking up the pace my cock free form my panties rubbed on the bonnet of the car it felt it was going to exploded as he fucked harder. Then I came in wild uncontroled orgasm cock jerking sperm jetting on to bonnet my legs suddenly a massive thrust and a moan and he was pumping his sperm inside me. I was not a virgin anymore all my fanstasies had come true on a wet night. He sagged against me then pulled his shrinking cock from my anus cool air flowed round my naked bum and I felt a trickle of his sperm running down my leg. My legs were shaking as I teetered on my high heels he steadied me I wiggled down my skirt before getting into the car. I drove him home stopping out side his house, I said " can we meet again please" He paused then said "Okay er do you fancy coming into the house"

I said "Oh yes please"

Once inside he said take of your top and skirt, I quickly wiggled out of my skirt and top and to my surprised he reached out took my cock in his hand caressing it "youve got a nice cock" he said which was hard by now I let out a moan "Fuck me please" he did turning me slid his cock up my sperm filled anus and fuck me hard my cock waving as he fuck me he reach ropund grabbing it wanking me till |I squealed and came spruting all over the floor and he came again inside me. I was panting as he pulled out of me I looked down at the puddle of sperm then knelt down and licked it up he reach down fingering my bum then knelt behing me and I got fucked again. He then took me upstairs and we got into bed him naked me in my bra basque and stockings we lay kissing before falling asleep both exhausted. I woke to a kiss I looked up into his eyes he was smiling "sleep well by the way my names Paul"

" Diana" I said "Diana Daring the kinky slut who likes to be fucked by strangers", I reached for his cock and we started again, in 24 hours I had gone from being a virgin to being fucked several times and had a sore arse by the time I left him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm........I'll bet her pussy is winking, waiting for that cock, I know I would not be able to resist spinning around, pulling up my skirt and impaling myself on that hot shaft!

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 2 years ago

Oh my, doing math in his head, calculating cum volume to distract himself from coming, to wonderful.

Truly enjoying this little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now that he has unloaded his load into your mouth, does he still have the passion to make love to you in your beautiful lingerie?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Secrets and Surrender High school can be lonely, but shared secrets can help.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Neighbors Sissy Son Training the boy nextdoor to be a fucktoy cumslut!in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories