Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 11

Story Info
David introduces trans Emma to an old work colleague.
6.9k words
4.68
3.2k
2
0

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_tv
emma_tv
61 Followers

David introduces trans Emma to an old work colleague.

This is a continuing story, please see :

Emma's stiletto seduction 01 to Pt. 10

Comments welcome.

I left Picadilly station and walked out into the cold Manchester air.

You can tell it was still January, and the biting dry air filled your lungs with what felt like sharp needles.

I would have to wait for my boyfriend David to check in to our hotel room and text me the details.

He had invited me to stay with him whilst he attended a work conference in the city and we had travelled up from the South coast separately on the train. A colleague had pulled out of attending and David thought it's would be a good idea for us to spend the night, or as it would be, two nights, away together.

The conference was for accounting, and although David had separated from his wife last summer, he was still married to the job. A 'career accountant' they would say in the department, and at 56 he knew of no reason why he would change before retirement.

He had found other ways to enrich his life though, and things changed when he accepted my invitation on a non-date last Autumn. That non-date turned out to be the start of a wonderful series of adventures...

I typed in the hotel details into Google Maps on my phone. The Dakota Manchester. It was a short walk away, but I had to waste time in getting there.

David would have to check in and wait until his two work colleagues, who were sharing the room next door, were not likely to see him sneaking me in.

The Dakota is a modern and stylish hotel, with eight floors and a large lobby, bar and dining area for hundreds of covers.

I passed the time waiting for David to text whilst reading reviews online.

"Absolutely everything!!! Spotless Rooms, staff couldn't do enough for you. Best hotel in Manchester" - Janine

"Amazing attention to detail, most comfortable bed ive ever slept on." - Chloe

David: Hi Emma, i'm in room 603 x

Emma: Ok on my way, is it quiet? X

David: I told the desk that my partner is on their way, if they bother you. X

Emma: ok, see you in a short while, im already outside x

I wheeled my case through the lobby, the receptionist was too busy checking in a guest to notice me and gave me no more than a passing glance.

There were two lifts off the lobby, and I called one down, the beep echoing on the hard polished stone surfaces. Thankfully I was not wearing metal tipped stiletto heels to attract more attention than necessary.

The lift door opened and I hauled my case in, across the boundary of the door and propped it against the wall. Hurrying across the lobby bounded a young man, who just made it to the lift in time, having placed his arm inside, causing the door to re-open. I looked away, and was glad that I had worn my covid mask to hide my startle.

He pressed for floor 4, which lit up along with floor 6 and the elevator started to move. I tried to control my breathing, and relax. I knew he desperately wanted to look at me, after all he was standing next to a woman dressed in black leather knee length boots, a leather hobble skirt and a long leather jacket.

It is designed to attract attention, but this was never the attention I wanted to attract. Thankfully the lift reached 4 without incident and the man left. he didn't look back, which I appreciated.

The 6th floor corridor was quiet, and I wheeled my heavy case to the room marked 603. The door was slightly off the latch.

I slowly pushed open the door, and David turned to see me.

"Everything ok?" Asked David.

"Yes," I replied, breathing a sigh of relief and taking off my mask.

"That was a close one!" He said, "The guard definitely knew."

"I think he did," I replied with a frustrated pout, "he gave me quite a look as I got off the train.

"Let's hope he isn't on the train back then!"

The room was very modern, with lovely furnishings and a large sofa situated at the foot of the bed.

The bathroom was larger than you would expect, and covered in brown subway style tiles. It was a wet-room, with a walk-in shower.

"David, I thought you said this was a twin room?" I asked inquisitively, whilst looking at the only bed, a large king sized bed, in the room.

"Oh I told the receptionist that my girlfriend was sharing with me not a work colleague, and they changed me from a twin."

"What did your friends say!"

"Oh they just think I did it just to get a bigger bed, which I did." He said, smiling, "And it also means we are on different floors to them."

I nodded and placed my case on the sofa at the foot of the bed.

"I'm going to get a shower." David said, "We have an 8am start tomorrow. They want to make the most of the day apparently."

David had already unpacked, and had hung up his jacket in the wardrobe. he picked up a wash bag that had been placed on an armchair and went into the bathroom. I could hear the shower being turned on full.

It was the first opportunity I'd had to reapply my make up. Wearing a mask at the station and in the hotel lobby had caused it to smear, and i'd not worn any lipstick since I removed it after sucking Davids' cock in the train toilets 90 minutes earlier.

It was nice to sit down in front of the mirror and comb my hair straight.

I carefully unwrapped my clothes from my case and hung a dress in the other half of the wardrobe. I placed my laptop on the circular coffee table in front of the sofa and my now empty suitcase at the bottom of the wardrobe next to Davids.

I could hear him showering, but I could not resist slowly opening the door and taking a peek. Through the single pane of glass designed to protect the room from too much water, I could see him naked. His frame filled up most of it.

I watched as he lathered a sponge and soaped himself down.

"Do you need a hand?" I asked, cheekily.

"Hey!" He called out whilst turning round, "haven't you seen enough of this today already?"

"Just brushing my teeth," I replied, looking back at him in the mirror as I did so.

By the time he had dried himself, I had dimmed the room lights and got changed.

I placed my boots into the wardrobe, and carefully hung my long black leather hobble skirt next to his suit jacket. I took off my white woollen jumper and laid out a black satin slip on the bed.

I pulled it on over my bra, and it hung just below my crotch. I'd keep my tights on too.

I combed my hair once more and climbed into bed, sitting up but pulling the duvet back over me.

David wandered back into the room, naked but for a towel around his waist.

"I see you have re-applied your lipstick" He noticed, smiling.

"Well you never know when you are going to need it." I replied.

David walked around the bed, towelling his hair dry as he went.

"Is it ok if I sleep naked?" He asked.

"I insist on it."

David climbed into bed, almost comically we both sat bolt upright and staring forwards at the large TV set opposite. Unfortunately this acted like a perfect mirror, revealing the scene to both of us.

I reached over to the beside table and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." He said.

I was on the left side of the bed, and crawled under the covers and lay on my left side.

I could feel David do the same.

Inch by inch we made it to the centre of the bed, where I felt his warmth radiating towards me.

Soon we were spooning, and I felt his left arm working its way under my neck, acting like a pillow, and his right arm reaching across me, holding me tight.

Of course I could feel his erection burying itself between the cheeks of my bottom. I must admit that I encouraged this somewhat by nuzzling my bottom backwards, trying to envelop it.

His lips brushed the back of my neck.

"Do you always wear earrings to bed?" He whispered.

"Do you always try and park your cock between my arse cheeks in bed?" I whispered back.

Strangely enough we didn't have sex again that night. It was spent asleep, well mostly asleep, and if one of us woke then it was a matter of minutes until the erection was back in position. Either by David rubbing himself against me or by me rubbing my bum against him.

I knew that he had set the alarm for 6.30am, but I made sure that i was up first at 6.00am so that I could get into the shower first and well, sort myself out.

Stating over is always a problem for trans women. Much more so than regular women. I can leave it to your imagination why.

I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom, trying not to wake him, turning the hot shower tap on full.

In the shower I was naked, but washed and prepared quickly so as to avoid any accidental exposure or any unwanted hair incidents. We met in the room, thankfully I had a large towel around me protecting my modesty, and he held a towel that had automatically covered his crotch.

By the time he had finished, I had become my perfect self again, and not a hair out of place even though I was planning to spend the day alone in the room working on my laptop.

I brushed my teeth taking rather too long, allowing David space to get changed and ready for breakfast.

He took his suit jacket from the wardrobe and called in to me.

"I'm off for breakfast, and then we are going straight on to the meeting."

"Ok." I called back, "Are we doing dinner or drinks in the hotel tonight?"

"I think they are feeding us, but i'll be back for drinks in the bar later if thats ok?"

"Great, just text me a time.'

I was happy to be left to my own devices, but it was a work day and I had to work. Thankfully the room guide included the internet password, and I was up and running in no time.

I ordered in some room service at 10am when the tea in the room had ran out.

David: How is it going? X

Emma: fine, how is the conference? X

David: Its ok, but i could think of other things id rather be doing. X

Emma: Me?

David: Ha!

David: Yes, you. X

I had a decent but late lunch around 2pm. I wasn't sure when David was coming back.

Emma: Do you know your plans? X

David: The rest are heading into town afterwards planning to make a long night of it, but i'm coming back to the hotel. X

Emma: Any idea when?

David: Probably around 6 ish. X

Emma: ok, il'l be ready then x

I had planned a treat for David. It was our first time that we had planned to spend any time together and I wanted to make it special.

At 4pm I took another hot shower, and made myself as smooth as possible. An unfortunate but necessary task of a cross dresser.

All those months ago I had chosen an outfit to seduce David, the only man I had ever fancied. It was successful. Tonight, I wanted to recreate it, and dress exactly how he had first met 'Emma', but this time he could show me off to the world.

As I sat at the hotel room dresser, I applied my long false eyelashes first, then foundation. I smoothed and dried with powder.

Eyeliner and eyeshadow next to apply, liberally in his favorite goth look. No risks to be taken. I would complete the nail varnish, gloss black.

Stockings, naturally. Black with a heavy knit denier and lace stocking-top. Nothing fancy, no seam necessary. A black basque, lightly boned to help keep its shape, with lace breast cups and with four suspenders. Panties, black, thong-like and barely able to keep in anything that I needed to keep private. Dress, a soft black leather, above the knee, size 12 with sleeves descending to below the elbow. The neck of my dress was cut squarely at the front and a 'v' shape at the back, not low enough to reveal my basque. The hem length of the dress was perfect to conceal stocking tops whilst standing but high enough to expose them whilst doing anything else whatsoever.

I styled my shoulder length jet black hair in a bob that fell just below my chin and combed it straight, resolutely straight to within an inch of its life. Not a single hair out of place. David loved this look before and I hoped he would again.

Earrings, large, silver hoops three inches in diameter. Collar, black leather, silver studs and buckle. Very goth. Bracelet, silver, on left wrist. Ring, silver, worn on left hand little finger. Ring, silver, worn on left hand middle finger. Ring, silver worn on left hand thumb. Just as it had been on our first meeting.

Make-up was completed with heavy red long lasting lipstick.

5.38pm

David Leaving now x

Emma: ok x

To complete the outfit, my shoes. They were perfect black patent leather stilettos. 6" heel with a 1 1/2 inch concealed platform. They were brand new and box fresh on my first date with David, but now they had been used. They still had their shine, and the heel tips were still perfect. I stepped into them and waited for the text to arrive, excited of the prospect of an eventful evening.

6.05pm

David: I'm at the bar x

Emma: Shall i come down, where are you X

David: Actually there is a slight problem

Emma: What's wrong, is everything ok? X

David: Its ok, but I bumped into an old friend. He used to work with me years ago.

Emma: And? X

David: He is staying at our hotel, I said I'd get a quick drink with him.

David: I will not be long. X

Emma: You better not x

The bar of the hotel was modern and pristine. It had marbled stone floors and smart private booths for people to relax in. It was definitely made for business people. Everything was shining, from the chrome accessories to the bottles and glassware behind the bar.

Stood at the bar were two men, both in their 50s who had shared a similar life story.

One was 6ft3 and wearing a dark grey suit, a blue shirt and black shining shoes.

The other was 5ft10 and wearing a dark grey suit, a black shirt and shining brown shoes.

Both wore a tie.

"What would you like?" Said Richard, to the taller man.

"Oh I'll have a glass of red if that ok." Said David.

Richard turned to the bartender, "Two glasses of red please." He said, "How have you been keeping David?"

"Oh you know, tricky couple of years really."

"With lockdown?"

"Yes I suppose so, really quite difficult."

"Lets grab that booth over there and catch up." Said Richard, pointing to a quiet area of the bar.

The two men had worked together at the same company in the past, and had become friends rather than acquaintances. Richards' move up north to Harrogate had caused them to lose touch, but every year this conference had brought them closer together.

"How is what's her face?" Asked Richard.

"Well actually, there is a story there." Said David, instantly regretting saying this as he would surely now be asked to relay it.

"Really?"

"Well we had a pretty bad lockdown to be honest," Explained David, "It kind of made things come to a head."

"She left you!" Exclaimed Richard.

"I wouldn't put it quite like that." revealed David, calmly, "It was more like we just drifted apart."

Richard nodded taking the hint, and took a sip from his glass.

"She left to stay with her sister and that really was that."

"You haven't heard much from her?"

"Not really, she called me a few times, and I called her." Said David, "But you could tell in her voice that she wasn't coming back."

"We have all been in that place." Said Richard, remember his own past.

Richard was in his late 50s, and had been married just like David. But unlike David, had children with his ex wife. They stayed together until the youngest child was 18 and at university, but then parted.

"Your wife didn't leave you." David chuckled.

"Well I cant seem to find her!" Said Richard, bemused.

"She told you to go and kept the house." Said David, smiling.

They both laughed.

"Yes she did." Admired Richard.

That had been 5 years ago, and during the divorce Richard had signed over the house. It had been a tricky few years for him, but he lost himself in work and had gained two promotions in that time.

Without having to support a wife and two children financially, it had allowed him to get back on his feet and he already owned his own house in Harrogate.

"Do you miss her?" Said Richard.

"Not anymore." Admitted David.

"Really, tell me more." Said Richard, "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Sort of," admitted David, "Emma, but it's early days. Just a few weeks."

"Well good for you." Said Richard, "I hope it works out. I didn't like your old one much."

"How about you?" Asked David.

"I think Ive missed that boat," Said Richard, forlorn, "You don't get many female accountants."

"Let me get us another round."

Richard left for the bar before David could intervene. He knew that Richard seemed lonely, and that it would be difficult to leave him on his own. He didn't have a dood excuse he could use to do so.

David: Em, it's taking longer than I thought x

Emma: How long will you be? X

David: Not sure x

Emma: Well if you are not done in 20 minutes, i'm coming down. X

David looked at his watch, he knew that 20 minutes would not be enough...

I grabbed my purse and stepped out into the corridor. If David was not going to rush, then he could see what he is missing out on.

The doors of the elevator opened, and I walked proudly though the lobby, through the restaurant and into the bar. The sound of my metal heels clicked and echoed throughout, causing all male heads to turn and face me.

David and Richard were no exception.

I ordered a glass of red wine from the barman and held up my iPhone to pay, casually looking around to see where David and his friend were sitting.

My presence had not gone unnoticed by the two men.

"Look at that," Said Richard, nudging Davids arm.

"Oh I see." Said David, trying not to pay too much attention.

I took my glass and walked over to the booth opposite David and Richard. I smoothed my leather dress under my bottom and sat down, crossing my legs in-front of them so that only they could see my stockings.

I pretended to check my phone.

"I wonder if she is single?" Said Richard with a sparkle in his eye, "She looks just my type!"

"I think she may be out of your league." Suggested David quietly.

"Well I wouldn't mind finding out." Said Richard as he left to use the toilet facilities.

'What are you doing?" Mouthed David across the tables.

I shrugged my shoulders, and gave him my moist pouty look. A look that Posh Spice would be so proud of.

"I'm not sitting upstairs alone," I suggested, "not when i've made all this effort for you."

"He is coming back." Mouthed David.

I looked back to my phone.

Richard walked up to my table, "Are you on your own?" He asked.

"Well...."

"If you are, why don't you join us?"

"Errr, well...." I replied, unable to use the actual reason.

"Come and join us." Said Richard, "We're only here for the day and we don't know anyone else."

"OK then"

"Perfect." Said Richard. "This is David, and I'm Richard."

David got up to shake my hand across the table.

"And he is just getting some drinks. "Said Richard looking at me, "Another red wine for you?"

I nodded.

"Sorry, I don't know your name?" Richard asked.

David shook his head almost imperceptibly as if to say "Don't tell him."

"Maria" I replied instantly.

Richard pulled out a seat to help me sit down, and gestured towards David to go to the bar.

David looked back, concerned.

"Are you single, Maria?" Asked Richard.

'It's complicated."

"It's like that is it?" Grinned Richard, unable to take his eyes from my breasts, pushing out alluring shapes in my soft black leather dress.

David returned with three drinks and placed them on the table, removing the old glasses.

'Maria is here on business too." Said Richard to David, who nodded in silence.

As the evening wore on, it was clear that Richard fancied me. He was very charming, much to the amusement of David.

As Richard left to go to the toilet again, David spoke.

"You definitely have a fan there." He said quietly.

emma_tv
emma_tv
61 Followers
12