Emma's Stiletto Seduction Pt. 21

Story Info
Not just trans Emma and David were caught on camera…
3.2k words
4.5
1.9k
2
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_tv
emma_tv
61 Followers

This is a continuing story, my journal, please see :

Emma's stiletto seduction 01 to Pt. 20 for prior entries.

Comments welcome.

*

The taxi driver dropped us outside of Davids 1930s detached house. A normal house on a normal street.

It was quiet, the air was still as we felt the icy chill of winter hit us. It was long past midnight.

David adjusted his penis back into his trousers, but it would not stay there for long. As he thanked the driver, who had parked across the driveway, my immediate thoughts were to finish the job that I had started in the back seat of a taxi.

David steadied me as I walked up the driveway in my 3 inch black leather stiletto boots. The office party we had just attended had been a success. We didn't enter as a couple, but to anyone still sober enough to observe us at the end, we had left in the same car.

I only had one thing on my mind, and I reached down to my knees and turned over the leather at the top of my boots. They were over-the knee style, but I had worn them down as knee length for the party. My first outing as a full on Transwoman at work cold not cope with me in thigh-high boots.

As I unrolled the thick black leather over my knees, the security lights of the house caught me in the act but i did not care. I was going to have David, right now... it was just a choice of where.

I was prepared to get on my knees and suck him off in the centre of the gravel driveway, but we found ourselves positioned with me sitting on the doorstep of the door to the house. David was in-front of me, having to crouch slightly so that his erect cock was level with my face.

I quickly got back to work, I had nearly finished him off with a blowjob in the taxi on the way home, but for once the destination arrived too soon.

His penis was still hard from my earlier attention, and I relished pushing his tight foreskin back over his glans with my lips. Quickly I rubbed them back and forth over his ridge, milking his shaft hard with my hands.

David had been bottling this up all evening, and free of the audience the taxi driver had made, I felt his sperm rush out from the eye of his penis and fill my mouth with his warm cum.

I hadn't had sex with him in days, I think subconsciously we were saving each other for our big date.

Delayed gratification.

For the mouthful of my boyfriends cum I now had, it was worth it.

It was what I had wanted to do all night, and I wouldn't wait for it, I could not wait for it. Not even to turn the key in the door.

As the saying goes, "Once a cumslut always a cumslut".

The taxi driver, still parked across the drive, looked on in amazement.

It was a late finish from the night before, David and I were still in bed around 9am and both a little worse for wear.

David had just taken off his clothes and dragged himself to bed last night, and slept naked. I had snuggled in wearing only my basque and fishnet stockings from my "sexy miss Santa" outfit of the night before.

Needless to say, my makeup smeared the pillow.

As I woke, I felt David continue to spoon me, and did not want to wake him up from his slumber and spoil the warmth he was now radiating into to my cold skin.

I never want to drag myself away from him, certainly not from a warm bed like this and especially when nursing a hangover for the evening before.

But I should..... I definitely needed to clean myself up more than he did... ashamedly, I could still taste the sperm-breath in my mouth.

And then I felt him waking, and place the arms of his 6 foot 4 frame around me. I knew that any ideas of me leaving our bed were now a lost cause.

It is these moments that had not been possible to have when I was a closeted person, having to hide my sex and sexuality away. When you live life like that, I found that you only attract partners who want to have sex with you and nothing else.

The sex with those partners was great, absolutely it was. But it is these moments, spooning in bed half asleep with a partner, that are lost with that lifestyle.

The absolute joy you feel with a naked man in bed beside you. Him waking up with a raging hard on, "morning glory", and you feel it slowly and naturally position itself into your arse crack.

Immediately I knew that I wanted it again. I always seem to want it, more so now than I ever did when I was younger. David said that he has more sex in a week with me now, than he did with his wife in 5 years. I can't believe it, but it was true.

We seemed to be making up for lost time, and sex doesn't always have to last for hours. It can be just as good when sex lasts a single minute.

I felt David's hand find my hip, and pull my bottom in towards his penis, sandwiching it with his stomach. Any small rocking movements we would now make would run his foreskin back and forth over the bell end of his erect penis.

I knew he couldn't possibly have the energy to fuck me this morning, we both collapsed into bed in the late hours. I was happy with that. I was feeling every bit of my 40 sumthing body. But I still felt him wanting me.

And as he rolled me over to my front, his weight now squashing me deeply into the mattress, I knew he would have me.

His hands pulled back the covers of the bad, and he looked down at me, I was still in my basque and stockings from the night before. Gently, he lifted the shoulder straps of my basque and re-aligned them from the groove they had dug into my skin over the last 24 hours.

He leant up on his knees, and his eyes took in the scene in-front of him. Parting my bottom cheeks revealed my hole. The most private and personal part of me, that he had claimed and made his own property.

Before we had got together, he had never had anal sex with anyone. The very idea of his only former partner letting him fuck her asshole was ridiculous. She had never really sucked his cock either. It had been missionary position sex only, and even that he felt she begrudged him.

As David positioned a condom over the top of his penis and rolled it down his thick shaft, he realised that we had not yet spoken with each other. We had woken together, in bed and found ourselves spooning. And now we find ourselves with his erect penis pushing through my anus. We didn't need to discuss things, we both now knew how our bodies react, the signals that we gave out showing that we wanted this.

He felt me gently provide resistance, to subtly reposition myself so that his cock could slide right up inside me. "Balls deep!" As he used to make me scream out in encouragement.

As I lifted myself up with my elbows to help push my bottom up into his groin, he knew I was getting into this. I wasn't satisfied with just blowing his cock last night, I wanted to once more give myself to him. For him to fuck me.

He pushed me back down to the bed, and rested his outstretched hands on mine. Our fingers interlocked. He fed my bum with his whole cock length, slowly at first and then with more pace and purpose. His weight meant that I was powerless to stop him, completely and utterly at his mercy. He knew I liked it this way.

And then he folded both of my arms behind my back... he had remembered the sequence of actions that I enjoyed when being taken in this way.

He held my arms there behind me, for a while at least, pushing his cock deep inside me.

Until....

Yes.....

Releasing my arms...

Reaching down, the fingers of his right hand pushed themselves up through my black bobbed hair and made a fist gripping it tightly.

Next, his left hand pushed itself under my throat and cradled it.

Slowly, and gently, he lifted up my torso, arching my back up towards him, the pivot point his groin and my bottom that were invisibly pegged together.

If ever I am going to have anal sex, THIS is the position I want to be in. This is the position I wanted David to have me in.

In his control. Helpless, powerless to stop his cock burying itself into me until he reached orgasm.

And he did so.

Quick powerful thrusts followed by 5 seconds of intense silence, holding the position.

And then I could feel his penis shaking, and pumping inside my rectum. I couldn't feel his cum fill the condom, but I knew it was there.

As he caught his breath, he relaxed and let my back uncoil itself and position me face down once more on the bed.

His weight meant that I was still being penetrated, unable to release myself.

I felt his hands touch my bottom, and hold the rim of the condom against my anus as he slowly withdrew his penis from me.

He was good at this now.

If he got it right, he could take his penis out of me, but leave the condom behind and inside of me. He wondered if this would be the right time to do so, is a Saturday morning such an occasion?

He knew it wouldn't really matter with me, that he would not be scalded or told off either way. He decided to leave it in me. To Watch as I lifted myself from the bed.

Standing with my back to him, David looked carefully as he observed his girlfriend, her taught bottom cheeks framed by stocking tops and suspenderscondom visible from my anus.

He knew it was full of his cum. That he had deposited his load inside me.

Men always feel proud of this, it must be primeval.

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me, only then did he remove his gaze.

Even though I showered first, David still beat me downstairs to the kitchen and had organised fresh coffee beans being ground to greet me as I walked in.

After a late night, I dressed casually even though it was the weekend. I wore my tight black shiny pvc leggings and 3" block heeled platform ankle boots. I had a white silk pussy-bow blouse with a grey heavy knit cardigan trying to keep me warm. I styled my hair back in a ponytail, it was still wet.

"We survived then?" David asked, thinking back to the office party last night.

"Yes, I think so." I replied. "But ask me again in a couple of hours when I get my head together."

I perched on high stool at the kitchen island, and he handed me a latte in my favourite cup.

"You haven't seen an earring have you, one from last night?" I asked. "Gold, hoop."

As if David had not noticed me wearing them.

"No, but now you remind me I did notice you were missing one in the taxi on the way home."

"Do you think I lost it there, when y'know?"

"Sucking my cock?"

David always wanted me to say the words...

"Yes alright, when _sucking_ _your_ _cock." I responded, impudently.

"I'm not sure," Said David, "It could have been in the taxi or even at the party."

"Damn. They were expensive." I muttered.

"Did you check your messages?" David asked, changing the subject.

"No," I Replied looking around, "I don't actually know where my phone is."

"I left mine in my jacket pocket, it was on the stairs. Yours was with it."

David handed it to me, and I put it on charge.

"I take it you have some messages then?" I asked, seeing through Davids' attempt to steer the conversation in this way."

"Yes, unfortunately.'

"Anything I should worry about?"

"Take a look for yourself."

As David handed me his phone, I once more confirmed this was not like any of my previous relationships. Ok, as I hadn't really had any other relationships to compare it to this comparison is a little moot. But, I assume that not many couples would willingly hand their phone over to a partner to take a look through?

Especially after an office Christmas party.

I opened his messaging app with a hint of trepidation.

Ray: So, did you fuck her? :p

I didn't want to look further, but I had to.

David: Charming.

Ray: Well?

David: I assume you mean Emma?

David: And no, I did not "fuck" her, and I can assure you she slept in her own bed.

Ray: And you?

David: Sorry to disappoint the gossip, I slept in my own bed too.

Ray: You did kiss her though?

David: As I recall, so did about 6 others, including Sue!

Ray: I see your point.

David: And you were hardly innocent here, does Joan know what I saw you did?

Ray: WHATPSATP (what happens at the party stays at the party)

I thought for a moment, and looked up at David.

"You handled this well."

"Thank you." David replied, smugly.

"We didn't sleep in the same bed?"

"Well, I said you slept in your bed and I slept in mine." Said David, wryly, "They don't have to know it's the same bed."

I took a drink of coffee.

I asked, "Which one is Ray?"

"Why?" David responded.

"One of them asked me out for a steak dinner!"

"Really?"

"Well, he asked if I wanted some meat in my mouth."

David spluttered.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"These people are not exactly subtle are they!"

"I watched one of the partners stare at me all night."

"Friends in high places now," David responded, "eh?"

I was left thinking that I was not sure if we were able to completely cover up our relationship, but it could have been worse.

David continued to look through his phone, "You know we caught ourselves on the security cameras last night?"

"I thought we might." I replied with a cheeky smile, "Happy Christmas."

"And you can clearly see the taxi driver still watching from the drive!"

"The dirty...."

And then it happened....

"You will not believe this." David said, stepping back from his phone that he had dropped on the kitchen counter.

"What's wrong?" I said, slipping off the high stool and looking up at him in concern.

David took a moment.

I nodded to him, encouraging him to find the words.

"It looks like I had a visitor last night," he said, "not too longer after we left."

"Who?'

David handed me his phone again, the security camera app had two-dozen clips in its memory. I pressed play on the first video taken after we left in the taxi.

It was the driveway camera, 7.30pm

A car pulled up in the driveway, a little too quickly than was strictly necessary. The driver stayed in the car, and did not move from their seat for several minutes.

Driveway Camera 7.33pm

The car door opened and the driver got out. It was a light-haired woman, around 60 years of age with a thin build. She wore jeans, and a thick jacket which she put on before closing the door. She held a clutch bag in her hand, at first, and then tucked it under her arm.

Front door camera, 7.34pm

The woman steadied herself and took a deep breath. She knocked loudly, twice, on the front door and then stepped back to the driveway as she did so.

She seemed surprised that there was no response.

Front door camera 7.35pm

The stranger walked up to the door again and knocked again twice, even louder than before. And then she noticed the doorbell camera, which clearly startled her for a few moments.

She pressed the bell.

No answer.

Watching the video back, I thought that she would just get back into her car and leave, but the visitor did not do so.

Driveway camera 7.36pm

The woman stepped back from the front door once more, and made her way to the large protruding bay window at the front of the house. Underneath the window was a flowerbed, but the woman stepped across it and placed her face near the glass.

She held her hand to her brow, and peered in.

It was two full minutes before she stood back on the tarmac again. she then turned, and looked carefully at David's car. Once more, she held her face to the glass and peered in.

But that wasn't the only car in the driveway. In front of the garage was a car that she did not recognise. She strode over to it with a purpose, and walked around it twice.

Front door camera 7.42pm

The stranger stepped back up to the front door, but did not bother knocking this time. She reached into her bag and pulled out a set of keys. She fiddled for a moment, and then tried to insert the key into the lock.

But it did not fit.

Frustrated, she checked her keys again. Selecting the same key, she tried again with the same result.

With keys in hand, she strode to the side gate, which formed a short tunnel between the house and the garage wall. She didn't need to try her key, just looking at the new lock on the gate was enough for her to know she would not be successful.

Driveway camera 7.51pm

The woman got back into her car and sat there. As the security lights faded through lack of motion, all went dark. The woman was sat behind the steering wheel, and was clearly texting on her mobile phone.

A few seconds later the car, forced to reverse out of the driveway thanks to my own car occupying the space, was gone.

We stood there in silence.

I immediately recognised the woman from the photographs that used to be on the landing of the house. They were now stored away in a cardboard box in the garage.

David took his phone back from me, and watched the rest of the videos.

He couldn't help be be shook by the stark contrast in what he had seen in video form on his 'phone.

In some videos he watched as his girlfriend, Emma, a transwoman that he loved, give him head on the steps of the house that they now shared.

The others filled the pit of his stomach with an angry nest of vipers...

There was no doubt about it, it was his wife.

emma_tv
emma_tv
61 Followers