Emma's Thrall Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma engages in some pet play with her thralls.
14.6k words
4.8
13.3k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
314 Followers

Chapter 7 -- SATURDAY -- The break of dawn

I awoke more rested than I'd ever felt in my entire life. And more than that, I felt loved. And I felt worthy of love. Emma was still spooning me. Her arm cradled over me, her boobs smashed into my back and her legs cradling my butt. I laid there for a moment, just feeling her breath on my neck, but soon my need to pee began to outweigh my need to be cuddled. I deftly extracted myself from her, exited the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

For a moment I thought about putting on her robe again, but I actively decided not to. I wanted to prove to myself (and to her) that I could be comfortable naked like she was. So strange being naked in an unfamiliar place. I'm not even this naked in my own room at home. It felt so naughty and dangerous. So exposed.

So, let me just say, if I ever become a super-wealthy person, I'm definitely going to get one of these fancy Japanese toilets. I mean...a warm water wash down there and a gentle blow-drying. I'm never going to the use the toilet at my house again.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Emma was awake. She was sitting up in bed with her boobs hanging out over the covers. She watched me as I walked over to her. I tried to add a little bump to my stride. Tried to be enticing.

"Good morning, girlfriend." She said. She said! She called me her girlfriend! I guess that means...I have a girlfriend. Oh God, how will I tell my parents?

"And good morning to you, girlfriend." I said back playfully. I went up to the bed and gave her a deep kiss. She took my hand and placed it right on her breast. A felt a jolt of excitement in my pussy. I guess the question about being into girls has been answered. And the answer is, "yes." Though, maybe not an exclusivity. I think I could still enjoy cock at some point.

Emma pulled me into bed and we started to make-out a bit. I wish I'd remembered to brush my teeth, but Emma didn't care, and I didn't care. Our make-out felt very teen-ager-ish. Kissing and stroking. Nothing too urgent or rushed. Just gentle...slow...nice. We laid side-by-side and looked at each other. Then she said probably the most unexpected thing.

"I wish I had a penis."

I'm sorry...what? And I said so. "I'm sorry...what?"

"Not all the time," she continued. "I mean, I don't wish I was a man...but I wish I could be a man sometimes. To be able to switch genders, like Orlando. There's a version of me that's a man and lusts like a man. Sometimes he says the filthiest things to me. Things even I wouldn't dare repeat. I wonder if men really think that way, or if it's just my imagination of how men might think."

"Okay," I said, wondering where this was headed. "May I ask why...you wish you had a penis?"

"Well as I watched you trot off to the bathroom," she said, "With that sexy little ass of yours, I got it in my head how I would love for you to come back to bed and spoon into me. And I wished I had an adorable little penis that could grow stiff and big I could put inside of you and we could make slow, lazy love. It's the perfect way to spend a Saturday morning, I mean, before cartoons come on. I've been on the receiving end of this position and it is deliciously lazy."

"It sounds nice." I said. And I thought about what it would feel like to be taken that way. In some ways, it's kind of like doggy-style I suppose, but it didn't sound as rough or animalistic. I always imagined I'd lose my virginity the traditional way, with the man on top and my legs spread out. I turned away from Emma and scooted back into her, I pushed my ass into her. I had a bold idea.

"Use your fingers," I said. I couldn't believe I was saying that! I'd become such a slut! "I want to feel what it's like."

I wondered if Emma was shocked by me. I couldn't see her face so I could only imagine. She took her hands and guided them down my back, caressing and kneading as she went. I felt her thumbs press around my spine as her hands started to caress my butt. I felt her fingers glide along my lips...I felt so moist down there. Everything was tingling. Then I felt a few fingers enter me. Slowly. Pushing in and and out and grinding a bit. I tried scoot back into them, I wanted to be filled even more.

"I...I have a toy we could try." she said tentatively.

"Yes...please." I said.

She withdrew and I felt an emptiness. I wanted that feeling back. I wanted that fullness back.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but I heard her open a drawer in her nightstand. She swung her legs out of bed a moment and stood up. I wondered what she was up to. I heard the ruffling of material. Wasn't sure what that was. Then the unmistakable snap of a cap. She must be putting lube on something. Something she was going to put in me. I clenched my fist nervously, wondering what exactly she had in store for me. Over the years I'd experimenting with putting plenty of things up my pussy. Hairbrushes, magic markers...if it was phallic and penis sized, I'd try it. But I'd never owned a dildo or a vibrator. I wouldn't even know where to get one. I wondered what this one looked like. Was it realistic? Was it some crazy color? What would it be made out of? I felt my pussy quiver in anticipation.

She got back in bed. I leaned forward a bit on my side to give her better access. I felt her fingers on butt as she was positioning something firm against my pussy lips. It felt wet and slick, but soft at the tip. And then it entered me, quite slowly. I uttered a small moan it felt so good. Her hips were pressed deep against my butt. Her hands made her way up my body. One on my breasts and the other reached around to my front. It took me a moment to process this. If her hands were on my body than what was this dildo attached to? And it struck me. It must have been some sort of strap on. As she pressed into me further I could feel fabric against the back of my legs. It must have been some kind of underwear with a dildo attachment I realized. I thought, "Well I guess that's as close to having a dick as you can get." Then she withdrew slowly and pushed in again. Again I groaned as it filled me.

This went on for a while. Emma buried deep inside me, slowly moving in and out giving me such exquisite pleasure, but with no urgency. This was just intimacy. Just being connected to one another.

"I wish this was my penis." Emma said into my ear. "I wish I could feel how it feels to be inside you."

"I wish that too Emma." I said. And I imagined what it would be like if this was a real penis and it came inside me. What would it feel like? Can you feel it when it spurts out semen inside you?

Emma began to quicken her pace a bit. I felt her hands on my front begin to move, massaging my breasts and my clit. I heard her moan a little. I wondered if the other end of the dildo was up against her clit.

She moved her hand away from my breasts and I then I heard, and felt, a buzz. My pussy suddenly came alive with a jolt of electricity. She pushed in more urgently now and I could feel my orgasm approaching. Her fingers stroked my clit, rubbing the hood up and down, I began to get overwhelmed by the pleasure, the tingling in my pussy and her hand, I could not hold off any longer and I began to gasp and moan loudly.

I heard her begin to moan and I felt her quivering. I felt her mouth clamp down on my shoulder as she tried to muffle her noises. I grabbed the sheets with my hands and backed into as fiercely as I could, bucking with pleasure, and as soon as the orgasm hit, I bucked about, trying both to impale myself on this cock, and free myself of it.

When my orgasm subsided I moved forward, sliding off her cock. I rolled on my back and was able to look at her now. She was a sweaty mess, like me. The penis she'd put in me was attached to a pair of black underwear. It still vibrated and buzzed as she tried to collect herself. It wasn't particularly large but it looked pretty realistic. It was wet with lube and my juices that were dripping off it. She switched it off and it grew quiet again. I held her hand. She looked over at me and smiled.

"I don't know about you, but I am so goddamn hungry right now." She leaned over and gave me a kiss. Then she got up and headed for the bathroom, still wearing the penis. To clean it I suppose. I heard the sink running. Yes, definitely to clean it.

The room smelled like sex. I smelled like sex. I followed her into the bathroom and headed for the shower. It was so enormous! I turned on one of the shower heads and got underneath. Emma had a pee and made a phone call. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, there was a phone by the toilet, because, you know, sometimes you just want to talk to someone while you're doing your business.

When she was done, she walked over and joined me in the shower. We still could have fit at least another 3, maybe 4 people in here. She turned on another shower head stood underneath.

It was odd standing next to her. Intimidating really. I mean, she's such a big woman. It felt like I was showering next a Frazetta illustration. I wondered what we would look like if someone observed us. This big bosomy amazon next to this skinny, little girl.

"Wash your back?" I asked, hopefully.

She smiled. "Please."

She turned her back to me and I lathered her from top to toe. She knelt so I could get the back of her neck, and then she stood again so I could really work the back and that magnificent ass of hers. She must do squats or something, because her ass really is a sight to behold. I worked both in hands it. Really got between the crack and cleaned around the hole thoroughly. Then down those great thick legs of hers.

When I got to her feet I commanded her, "Turn."

Really got the feet good. It's tough washing your feet in the shower unless you've got a place a sit. Of course this shower had benches around, but nice to have someone wash them for you. I could feel her looking down at me, watching me obediently clean her feet. I thought about 'Evil Hypnotist Emma'. She must be loving this. But then I thought about 'Submissive Emma'. No one knew about her but me. I had a plan.

I worked my way up her front side. Lathering her legs, and then soaping up that beautiful pussy of hers. This was the first time I had a chance to real see it up close. Truly, it was silver like her hair. And just wild and thick. I soaped it up good, and worked my fingers through it. This was also the first time I'd ever really been near, or even touched another woman's pussy. It was kind of reassuring how similar we looked down there. I felt so brave, treading into new territory like this.

Then up her torso. Those great breasts of hers with those upward pointing nipples. Adorable. So much fun to lather her breasts. So squishy and big. I really understood the appeal now for guys. Something so primal and wonderful about handling large breasts. I wished my breasts were larger, though not this big. Something in between I suppose.

As I finished her body. I stood her under the water and rinsed her off. Then I decided it was time to see if I could bring out Submissive Emma a bit.

"Now me." I commanded. And I handed her the bar of soap. I turned my back to her. She washed me with vigor. Quite a bit more roughly than I had with her. She really focused on my ass, really determined to get it squeaky clean. Of course, maybe she just liked handling it. I was a little surprised when slipped a finger in my backdoor to give it a little extra cleaning. It felt surprisingly nice and I let out a small involuntary moan.

When she got to my feet I turned around. I looked at her, on her hands and knees soaping between my toes. I decided to do something bold.

"Stop!" I commanded in my most commanding voice. She froze. I could see her tremble a little. Excited I could see.

I stepped back under the water and rinsed off my feet. Then I sat down on the bench and looked at her. She looked up at me. Waiting.

"Crawl over here and suck on my toes...my obedient pet!"

There was the briefest moment when I thought maybe I had gone too far. Maybe Submissive Emma wasn't here yet. My worries were allayed when she responded.

"Yes my Domina." And she crawled over to me and dutifully began to suck my toes passionately

I let her do this for a minute or so. Quite honestly, not a huge fan of toe-sucking, but she was so into it.

"Enough!" I said with authority. I stood up before her. She looked up me like a helpless kitten. "You may resume cleaning my body!"

"Yes my Domina," she said meekly. And she took up the bar of soap and cleaned up my front. She lingered about my pussy, working her fingers around my labia and teasing my clit...but it did not go further than that. Then up my torso and my breasts...really worked my breasts. I'd been to second base before, but having someone who really knew how to massage and caress...it really was something completely different. And then she stood at her full height and I felt small again. She looked down at me. Looked me in the eyes.

"Close your eyes." she said softly. And she began to wash my face gently. More like a massage. I wondered if she was going to hypnotize me again. I wanted her to, but I think she was pleased with this level of parity we had reached.

She guided me me with my eyes closed to the middle of the shower and rinsed me off. As the soap fell away from my faces she gave me soft, sweet kisses all about my face.

I heard the water turn off, and the shower door open. I still stood there, eyes closed. Waiting for whatever was coming next. Then I felt a towel cover my head and her hands roughly began drying me. I took the towel from her and finished drying myself off.

After we dried off we made our way back to the bedroom. I started to head over to my overnight bag to get some clothes when there was a knock on the door.

Before I had chance to get any on, Emma said, "Come in!"

I quickly put on the robe that was draped over the chair. Emma just stood there, completely nude looking at the door. She might be used to having people seeing her in the all-together, but I certainly wasn't! I wondered who it was. It was barely eight 'o clock.

The door opened and a woman (Not her mother! A cook? A servant?) backed in, wheeling a cart.

With her back to us, she spoke, in the most startling English accent I've ever heard. Like when Monty Python dress up like women and do those high squeaky voices.

"G' morning dearie! I've broughtcha breakfast for you and your wee girlfriend here! I imagine you're both plum tuckered out from doing ya dirty business all night!"

Needless to say, I was rather shocked. But then less so when the woman turned around and discovered it was Bonnie!

So it turns out the phone call Emma made while on the loo was to the kitchen to order our breakfast. (Why yes, there was a cook here!). And about the same time Bonnie showed up and decided to bring it up to us.

We all had a merry laugh, but then my shock returned as Bonnie closed the door and began to get undressed as non-nonchalantly as can be while she chatted with us and about our plans for the day.

She folded her clothes neatly and placed them in one of the cubby holes near the door. It occurred to then those cubbies were for just that purpose; for visitors to get naked and have someplace to keep their clothes.

She walked over to me and gave an unexpectedly deep kiss on the mouth. Followed by walking up to the still naked Emma and giving her kiss as well. A deeper kiss than mine. I saw their bodies connect. Their breasts smush up against each other. I saw Bonnie's hand snake behind Emma and grab her butt to pull her close. I felt a new and disturbing emotion swell inside me. Jealousy.

Chapter 8 - Still Saturday Morning

I was doing everything in my power to play it cool. Inside I was fuming but I was determined to act non-plussed by this hussy kissing my girlfriend. Was she my girlfriend though? Maybe I was reading into this wrong. I mean last night...we said we loved each other. We talked about trust. We made love. But now...I mean what is this?

"So," I said. "Is is just the way of the house to strip naked in your room Emma?"

Naked Bonnie looked over at me. "You haven't initiated her yet, Emma? I'm surprised."

Initiated? What does that mean? I looked at Bonnie. For a goth girl, she was quite pretty. A little taller than me and a bit more filled out. Bigger boobs, bigger butt. A bit of tummy. I'd probably go so far as to call her chubby. But by far the most interesting thing was that she was completely hairless down there. I mean bald. And this was a time when girls didn't really shave bald like that. I kept staring at it. You could see everything. I snapped back to reality.

"What do you mean by initiation?" I asked.

Emma looked both amused and slightly concerned. I think she was picking up my jealousy vibe a little.

"Okay...so...everyone who walks into this room. Almost everyone," she began. " Feels an overwhelming compulsion to strip naked. It's an interesting gauge of the level of hypnotic susceptibility. I mean, getting naked in front of a stranger is something most people won't do. Usually when a subject gets a suggestion they don't want to obey, it will knock them out of hypnosis. So if I can get someone to get undressed in front of people, it generally means that they have succumbed to my hypnotic influence completely. Bonnie, why don't you tell Liz what it feels like?"

Bonnie sat on the bed and faced me. Her legs spread a little bit. I kept looking at her bald pussy.

"So the first time I came up here after Emma had hypnotized me," she said, "I had no idea she'd put this suggestion in my head. I walked in...and immediately I was hit with this notion that I should take my clothes off....and I had no idea where this idea was coming from. It was like my own inner voice was telling me to that, and I was like, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't just remove your clothes in front of your friend! I mean, it felt like I had a whole debate going on in my head, one side was trying to convince me that it was perfectly natural and that Emma wouldn't mind, and this other side telling me what an absolute perv I was!"

I kept sneaking glances at Bonnie's pussy as she spoke. I noticed a glint of moisture around her lips which began to look a little puffy. I wondered where this headed.

"And all while this inner debate was happening,"Bonnie continued, "I was getting more and more anxious that I wasn't naked. I mean, I felt like that if I didn't get naked, something bad was going to happen. And so, just to see if I could ease things a bit...I removed my jacket...and suddenly things felt much better! And then I figured...well maybe I could just remove this sweater....and again...I felt this overwhelming sense of relief! Like I was doing the right thing. So then I just went for it. Removing everything as Emma just watched me! And when I finally took off my panties....it was like jumping in a refreshing pool of water on a hot day. Just felt so good! And all this anxiety just melted away from me."

"So what does it feel like now?" Asked Emma.

"Now I'm not even aware I do it. It's like when you enter a room an automatically turn on the light switch. I don't even realize I'm doing it unless someone points it out." Bonnie smiled. "Of course, when someone does point out, well then I become aware that I'm naked. And it turns me on a bit." Bonnie stared right at me. She knew I'd been checking her out.

But then Emma spoke. While pointing a gun at Bonnie. Well a Nerf gun anyway "Hey, Bonnie -- think fast."

Emma fired a Nerf dart at Bonnie, but Bonnie ducked and it sailed over her head. She made a dash over to the wall..I could see an array of Nerf weapons there. But before she could do anything, Emma fired again, hitting Bonnie in the back. Bonnie sank to her knees.

GlassO
GlassO
314 Followers