Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 20

Story Info
Belle and Vanessa... part 1.
3.5k words
4.92
4.2k
0

Part 20 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle Dingle had been working as a receptionist at Emmerdale Veterinary for over a year.

She was in a meeting with Rhona Goskirk, a partner in the practice, who was conducting a review of Belle's performance.

'We are really pleased with you Belle, you are a valuable member of the team.' Said Rhona.

The twenty year old replied, 'Thanks, Rhona, I really do love my job.'

'We would like you to be more involved with the business side of the operations, leaving us vets to get on with what we are best at, how do you feel about that?' Said Rhona.

Belle replied, 'wow, that's so nice, that you think I am capable of more involvement in the business, yes please, I would love to be more involved.'

Rhona spent the next half hour outlining the scope and responsibilities of Belle's new duties, and of course a significant increase in her pay.

'There is a course in Southampton in a couple of weeks on Veterinary Administration, we think you will benefit greatly by attending, what do you think?' Asked Rhona.

Belle didn't hesitate and replied, 'that would be great, I would love to attend, thank you.'

Rhona continued, 'Venessa is attending a course on diseases in tropical birds, at the same time, so at least you will know someone there.'

'That's brilliant, I can't wait.' Said Belle.

Two weeks later Belle said to Vanessa, as the older women was about to leave 'see you in Southampton next week.'

Vanessa replied, "yes I am really looking forward to the course and I am sure that you will enjoy yours, and although they are long, arduous and tiring days, I am sure that we can squeeze in a little bit of vino time."

When after a long and tiring train journey Belle arrived at the hotel she was booked into, she went to the reception desk to register.

"Sorry, but we don't have a reservation in your name, when did you book it.?"

Belle replied, " I didn't, it was done through the agency booking my course, don't you have a room at all?"

"Sorry, fully booked, big conference in town, no rooms anywhere."

She rang the agency and was informed that it was an administrative error, her course was booked, but the conformation had been entered as non residential, hence the error. They apologised, but there was nothing they could do to secure a room.

Belle, in despair rang Vanessa's mobile to explain her predicament. It went straight to voicemail, she left a desperate message.

Sat in the foyer of the hotel, seeing all the activity around her, Belle was feeling really down, when her phone rang. It was Vanessa

She quickly explained her predicament, then suddenly burst into tears.

"Don't panic, we will think of something," said Vanessa.

Vanessa asked Belle to take a taxi to her hotel as a solution to the problem had arisen.

When Belle arrived, Vanessa was waiting for her in the bar, with a large glass of white.

After taking a large slurp of the cold wine, Belle asked, "so what's the plan?"

"I have a double room, as long as you don't mind sharing, stay here with me." Said Vanessa.

Belle thought for a second or two, then replied, "Are you sure? it's a lot to ask."

"Of course, I wouldn't offer if I wasn't sure, and after all, you're not going to take advantage of me in the night." Said Vanessa, laughing.

Belle hugged her and said, "thank you," and to herself *we will see about that* The thought of making delicious lesbian love with her cousins girl friend was very appealing to her.

Vanessa, of course new nothing of Belle's sapphic adventures with other women.

After unpacking, Belle asked, "is it ok if I take a shower?"

Vanessa, looking up from her research paper on diseases of Amazonian parrots, replied, "of course, you don't, need permission, this is your room as well now."

Belle went over to the wardrobe and peeled off her top.

The actions caused Vanessa to look up from her papers. What she saw made her pulse race with excitement.

Belle was wearing a nice white bra, which she unclipped, revealing beautiful breasts, full and firm with nipples standing out in the slight chill of the room.

Belle looked over at Vanessa, "oops, sorry, I am used to my own room, I never thought about you being there." She said, hurrying into the bathroom.

*Don't say sorry, I loved it.* Thought Vanessa to herself.

As the hot water cascaded over her body, Belle began to visualise sex with Vanessa. Like herself, she was probably bi-sexual, as she had had boy friends and also had a young son.

Images of a naked Vanessa flashed through her mind as her fingers massaged her wetness.

In the room, Vanessa could not concentrate on parrot diseases, as the image of Belle's naked breasts would not leave her mind.

Belle emerged from the bathroom in a hotel robe, and without a word, Vanessa entered, fully clothed for her shower.

Belle had dressed and made her way to the hotel bar, where she was joined by Vanessa and a few other girls who were also on the courses.

Later, the two of them returned to the room.

"Let's get the elephant out of the room shall we?" Said Vanessa, as she slipped out of the dress she was wearing, then unhooked her bra and slipped off her panties.

She stood naked, hands on hips and said, "your turn."

Belle gazed at Vanessa, then slowly undressed, until she was also naked.

"See, we have breasts and a vagina, and soon we will be sharing a bed, nothing to hide, nothing to be shy about," said Vanessa, as she pulled on a cotton nightshirt and hugged Belle.

Belle took out a pair of satin pyjamas and pulled the trousers on, then looking into the full length mirror, cupped her breasts and whispered to herself, *if she only knew.*

After finishing in the bathroom, the two climbed into bed.

"Night night, sweet dreams," said Vanessa.

"Night," replied Belle.

As far apart as they could be, the two girls fell asleep.

Vanessa awoke with a start. She had been having a really erotic dream. In it she was making love to Charity, her fiancée, but had kept seeing Belle's face.

She turned on the bedside light and checked the time, it was 2.30. Looking over, she saw that Belle had moved over to a more central position in the bed.

Vanessa eased over, nearer to Belle, then slowly began to stroke the younger girls right breast, through the satin. Instantly she felt Belle's nipple involuntarily harden. Continuing to gently stroke, Vanessa questioned herself, *what are you doing?* then her urges overruled her head and she popped open the first few buttons of Belle's pyjama jacket and eased the material to reveal the firm breast, topped with the most delectable pink nipple.

Unable to resist, she took the nipple between her lips and sucked gently on it.

Belle, feigning sleep, was awake the whole time and this was going on. She had seen the look in Vanessa's eyes when she had 'inadvertently ' stripped off, and the feigned embarrassment, had been part of her plan.

As Vanessa continued to suckle, Belle wanted no more than to roll over and take her, but carried on pretending to be asleep.

As Vanessa carefully re-buttoned her jacket, Belle gave a small sigh, and rolled over onto her left side, a huge smile of satisfaction on her face.

When Belle awoke, Vanessa was already up and showered and was applying her makeup.

"Morning sleepyhead," she said as Belle stretched the sleep out of her limbs.

"Morning Vanessa, did you sleep well?"

Vanessa replied, "like a baby."

Belle smiled and thought to herself, *yes, sucking on mother's nipple*

"I am meeting some of the people from my course for breakfast, will you be ok?"

Belle replied, "I'm a big girl now, don't worry, I will see you in the dining room."

Vanessa went over to the bed and kissed Belle on the forehead, "see you there then." And left the room.

Belle enjoyed the first day of her course and was waiting to tell Vanessa all about it when she got to the hotel.

When she entered the room it was empty. "In the bath" came a voice.

"I need to pee, I'll go down to the bar, back soon." Replied Belle.

"Don't be silly, I'm no prude, come in here." Said Vanessa.

Belle took of her jacket, and walked into the bathroom. Vanessa was laying there, covered in fluffy white suds, her blonde hair tied back, she looked stunning.

"Sure you don't mind," said Belle, unzipping her jeans and sliding them down her legs, quickly followed by her panties.

She sat on the seat and let go a flow of pee, that seemed to go on forever.

"Wow, have you been storing that all day? " laughed Vanessa as her eyes watched Belle wiping herself clean.

Belle saw her opportunity, "Do you want your back washing?" She asked.

A surprised but delighted Vanessa replied, "yes please that would be lovely."

Belle knelt by the bath and took a handful of the suds and began to smear them across the smooth skin of Vanessa's back.

"Oh that's lovely, your hands are so gentle, mmmmm," purred Vanessa. Belle continued for a while, the began to slide her hand slowly to the side, until she 'accidentally ' caught a touch of Vanessa's right breast.

"Sorry," she said.

Vanessa turned her head and raised her hand to the back of Belle's head and pulled it towards hers. Their lips met in a gentle, but intense kiss.

"Want to join me?" Asked Vanessa in a low sultry voice.

Belle answered by standing up and beginning to undress.

With a look of anticipation, Vanessa watched as Belle slowly undressed. Then naked, stepped into the bath.

Vanessa had topped up the water, which was now at the perfect temperature. Belle slid in behind Vanessa, and began to caress the other woman's breasts, while pressing her own into Vanessa's back, the erect nipples sending shivers of delight through her body.

All the time Belle was planting tiny kisses along Vanessa's neck, her tongue teasing its way around her ears.

Finally, Vanessa couldn't wait and turned to place her lips on Belle's. The kiss was fierce, long and very satisfying. Reluctantly breaking it, Vanessa slid her tongue down the ravine between Belle's large breasts, and suckled on the nipples in turn. Belle felt the first stirrings of an orgasm, welling deep inside her.

"I want to taste you," said Vanessa as she helped Belle to sit on the rim of the bath. Belle spread her legs and Vanessa gazed on the object of her desires.

Surrounded by sandy blonde and crinkly pubic hair, Belle's pussy was a delight to see. The lips were compact, not fleshy like Charity's, the bath water had given her whole upper thighs a sheen and with droplets of suds clinging to skin and hair, Vanessa couldn't wait to attach her lips and tongue.

She licked along the smooth skin of Belle's upper thighs, then her tongue raked through the wet pubic hair, the soapy taste somehow adding to the moment, before slowly parting the lips with fingers, and even slower, licking along the lips.

Using her fingers, Vanessa opened up the lips and her tongue began to lap slowly inside Belle's most intimate place.

Although she had a previous lesbian experience with Rhona, this never proceeded past the kissing stages and the only other woman she had actually gone down on was her fiancée Charity. The feel and taste of Belle was so different from her cousin, but equally as satisfying pleasurable.

Belle was equally enjoying the attention going on between her legs. Caught up in the moment, she couldn't tell whether Vanessa was as good or better than previous lesbian lovers. All she knew was that a rather large climax was building inside her as the blonde vet carried on licking her pussy.

Vanessa was relishing the taste of Belle, the amounts of juices she was producing was incredible compared to Charity, and she eagerly drank them down.

As Belle orgasmed, she let out a cry of, "yes,yes,yes, oh god, yes," Which was like music to Vanessa's ears as she continued to alternate between licking and drinking down the copious amounts of pussy juices Belle was producing.

Leaving Belle's thighs, Vanessa slid down into the water, as Belle reentered the bath from the rim.

As the water cooled, the two engaged on a period of kissing and caressing their wet and naked bodies.

They dried each other with the thick luxurious cotton bath sheets, supplied by the hotel and then lay, side by side on the bed.

Hardly a word had been passed between them until Vanessa said, "wow, you are either a complete sexual genius, or you've done that before, which is it?"

Belle leaned over and kissed her gently. "Put it this way, your not my first."

Vanessa laughed and replied, "anyone I know?"

Again Belle kissed her and said, "maybe" before attaching her lips to Vanessa's.

After dressing and going out on the town with other girls from their courses, Vanessa and Belle returned to the hotel.

They were only in their room a matter of seconds before their mouths were meshed together, tongues probing and hands running wildly over each other's bodies.

Breaking apart, they quickly stripped off their clothes and fell naked onto the bed.

Belle lay on top of Vanessa and they kissed, deep and long. Sensual tongues slowly twirling against the other.

Suddenly, Belle got off and walked over to her bag.

"Went shopping at lunch time and got you a little present." She said.

Vanessa replied, "oh, I love presents, what is it?"

"These." Said Belle, and with a flourish, pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

Vanessa laughed out loud, "you kinky little bitch, even Charity never went that far."

"I just wanted you to enjoy what I have to offer, without trying to take over. I can send you crazy if you like." Said Belle.

Vanessa couldn't take her eyes of the beautiful naked blonde brandishing the handcuffs, "I like, I like, I like." She almost screamed.

Belle sat astride her and clipped the right hand into the cuff and attached it to the beds post. She repeated with the left and climbed off Vanessa, the older woman was powerless to do anything and was loving this scenario.

Belle straddled Vanessa once more and leaned down to kiss her. Then moving her head, nibbled on Vanessa's right ear, her tongue probing in the folds. Vanessa had never thought of her ears being sexual, but the merest touch was sending thrills through her body.

Belle continued, not to Vanessa's breast, as she expected, but to her armpit. He was of course shaved, but a very slight stubble had begun to grow, and this combined with the natural musky smell out duelling the deodorant, was a delight as Belle swept the area with her tongue.

"Oh my god, that is wonderful," cried Vanessa as Belle transferred her attention to the left ear and armpit, via very sweet and eager to be kissed lips.

Belle kissed Vanessa's neck on the way to her breasts. They were not as large as hers, but Belle loved the firmness they still held, and the beautiful hard nub of the nipple as it became erect under her lips and tongue.

The climax that had been slowly building inside Vanessa finally erupted as Belle nipped a nipple lightly at first then with a little more pressure.

Restrained by the handcuffs, Vanessa bucked and thrashed about, as her orgasm ripped through her. It was the most intense since the first time with Charity, which was also the first time a woman had gone down on her.

But this was different, this was never meant to happen. At that moment of sheer sexual pleasure, she could have kissed the admin assistant who had cocked up Belle's hotel reservation.

Belle didn't hesitate and soon was moving down.

The second orgasm arrived as Belle spent an age, sucking on Vanessa's toes and feet, before slowly sliding her tongue up the leg to the inner thighs, which she covered with tiny, but sensual kisses.

"Do you want me to suck your pussy now?" Asked Belle, as she continued to kiss and lick Vanessa's inner thighs, without touching any part of the genitalia.

Vanessa throwing her head back, screamed, "Oh yes, please, eat me, suck me, fuck me, pleeeeeese."

Belle loved teasing. She ran her tongue lightly along the outline of the dark blonde pubic bush of Vanessa. Then down to the very edge of the outer lips, without touching them.

"Don't keep me waiting, bitch." Screamed Vanessa, "eat me now."

Belle obliged, no finesse, she simply stuck out her tongue and began to lick Vanessa's pussy lips.

Vanessa came again, almost instantly. Belle, very expertly explored the lips and inner extremity of the delicious organ, her tongue probing and licking every portion.

"Oh my god, I have never come like that in my life," said Vanessa, her voice breaking as she tried to put into words her feelings. Then almost immediately, as the tip of Belle's tongue caught her clitoris, "Oh my god, here's another one, yeeeeeeeeesssss."

Vanessa wanted nothing more than to replicate the sheer unadulterated pleasure that Belle was giving her, on the younger girl. However the handcuff restraints made this impossible, so writhing with pleasure, she placated herself to receiving the pleasure.

Belle, her face coated with Vanessa's juice, was loving every moment of the act. She gloried in gathering the fact that she could make another woman come, long and more importantly, often, by just her using her tongue. Next came the fingers.

As she had done with the tongue, Belle teased Vanessa by very lightly tracing the very tip of a finger around her pussy. The lightness of the hair contrasting with the now very wet lips.

"Fuck me, you are a tease Dingle, must be a family thing, just fuck me will you." Said Vanessa, her plea confirming her needs.

Belle's mind switched from the naked woman, whose legs she was between, to her cousin Charity and wondered how she would have felt now. Belle smiled and said to herself, *joined in perhaps*

Without further hesitation, Belle slid a finger into Vanessa. She was so wet, it was like entering a container of molten chocolate, and to Belle's mind, tasted better.

"Oh god yes," moaned Vanessa as the digit was joined by another, then another, followed by Belle's tongue flicking serpent like on her clitoris."

Three fingers, pumping inside her, plus the magic of Belle's tongue, sent Vanessa over the top again. She had lost count of the orgasms she had experienced in the last hour, but this was the one to eclipsed all the others.

Sweating profusely, her blonde hair plastered to her head, Vanessa sank back into the pillow.

For the first time in over an hour, Belle moved from between Vanessa's legs and straddled her.

"Wow, was incredible, you sexy little fucker, who would have guessed?" Said Vanessa as she slowly recovered.

"Not done yet," said Belle.

She moved up and positioned her pussy above Vanessa's head.

"Your turn." She said, lowering the pussy and pressing it to Vanessa's eager mouth.

Vanessa licked and sucked expertly on the streaming wet organ, until with a cascade of juices, Belle came, coating the other girls face in the delicious nectar.

Belle again slid down, until their faces were adjacent, then they kissed, long slow and very wet kisses.

"Can you unlock me now please? I need to pee."

Belle smiling, said, "sorry, can't find the key." Then smiling, slowly slid off Vanessa, giving her little kisses on the breasts, belly button and pussy, before climbing off the bed and reaching for her phone.

"Just a souvenir snap." She said as she photographed the naked and handcuffed vet. Then added, "don't worry, it's for my eyes only."

She took the key and unlocked the cuffs. Vanessa massaged her wrists and grabbed Belle for yet another long kiss, before rushing to the toilet.

When she returned, Belle was sat up in the bed, her phone in her hand. Vanessa climbed in beside her and said, "let me look." Belle handed her the phone and she was both shocked and very turned on at the same time.

With her arms securely pinioned, her hair was sleek with sweat. Her breasts were still firm, she thought with satisfaction. Lower her legs were splayed and she gazed at her pussy. The triangle of hair was soaked and matted with a mixture of Belle's saliva and her own juices mingled together.

12