Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 33

Story Info
Amy waits for the engineer.
2.3k words
4.86
2.9k
0

Part 33 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy Wyatt was shopping in Hotton when her phone beeped a message. It was from Al Chapman one of her bosses at the HOP the outdoor activity site where she worked. The message read

*Hi Amy, , I know it's your day off, but the ovens at the Hop have failed and the engineer can only get here after five and you are my last hope to let him in and lock up afterwards. Can you help?*

Her first thought was no, it was her day off and she really needed the time to get in some much needed retail therapy. But as she was about to reply to that effect she thought she might have a leverage for some extra cash and replied.

*I would do but I am in Hotton and there is no bus that can get me there for 5, sorry.*

A reply came back almost immediately instructing her to take a taxi and also offering double time for the extra work.

A smile crossed her face as her ploy had worked.

Amy was a girl of 24. Her mother was Kerry Wyatt and she had originally been fostered in Emmerdale with Eric and Val Pollard.

At 16 she had fallen pregnant with her son Kyle, after a brief liaison with Caine Dingle.

She had returned to the village a couple of years ago, but had not formed any relationship, had not had sex in quite a while, and was feeling very frustrated.

On arrival at The Hop, she opened up and awaited the engineer. She wondered what he would be like, probably an old man, just my luck she thought.

She had once had sex with Eric Pollard and he was an old man, so maybe.

Just before five there was a knock on the café door.

Amy opened the door and was amazed. The engineer was a tall black guy, around thirty she estimated and really built well. He was a dream.

"Hi, you must be the oven guy, I've been expecting you," said Amy, then added, "oh, I'm Amy by the way."

The engineer held out his hand and gave her a beaming smile, "Hi Amy, I'm Joe, pleased to meet you."

Amy held onto his hand a touch more than was required, but then reluctantly released and said, "this way," and he followed her into the kitchen.

After a quick examination of the ovens, Joe located the fault and informed Amy, it would take a couple of hours to fix.

After making him a coffee, Joe settled down to fixing the oven, which required him to be laid prone on his back.

"Where are you from?" Asked Amy.

From below the oven skirting Joe replied, "I live in Manchester, but my folks were from Jamaica originally, so that's my heritage."

"You're a long way from home, are you staying local?" She asked

Joe replied, "no, the M62 is handy, I will be home in my own bed tonight."

*wish you were going to be in mine * thought Amy to herself as she looked down on the muscular six pack revealed as his work shirt rolled up.

"Will you be alone in your bed?" Asked Amy.

Joe slid out from beneath the oven and said, "that's rather a leading question young lady."

"Just curious, nothing more," she lied, she was really toying with the idea of sex with this guy.

Joe smiled up at her, "as a matter of fact, I will be alone, my wife is in Antigua with her relatives."

He noticed the change in Amy's face when he said he was married.

Joe laughed out loud and said, "your face, I could tell instantly that you fancied me, I'm single, and quite horny, so leave me alone to get this fixed, and I will see if I have enough time left to service you, ok?"

Amy blushed deep red and spluttering said, "I wasn't implying anything, I'm not that kind of girl anyway."

Joe stood, he was over six feet tall and lowered his head to Amy's and kissed her. It was her first kiss in months and it felt great. It was even better when his tongue slid against hers sending shivers down her spine.

His large hand cupped a breast and as the nipple hardened, she let out a moan of pleasure.

Joe stepped back, and said, "let me finish this, I will be about an hour, then if you want to I am more than willing to oblige." He continued,"and by the way, I come, literally, with a guaranteed satisfied outcome."

Amy was speechless, she simply nodded and watched as Joe slid back under the oven.

Amy went to the staff bathroom and showered. During the afternoon shopping she had bought so new underwear and decided to give Joe a treat.

She spotted a hi-vis suit in the corner and decided to give him a surprise.

An hour later, Joe had finished and tested the job.

"I'm all sweaty, do you want me to shower?" He shouted to Amy.

She looked into the kitchen, he was stripped to the waist.

"God no, I want you now." She replied, still hidden in the back room.

As she stepped out completely covered in the hi-vis suit, Joe laughed.

"Wow are you really kinky, or just teasing?"

Amy slowly let down the zip of the suit and stepped out of it. Underneath she was wearing a black bra, which pushed up her average sized breasts, to give a distinctive and alluring cleavage. The matching panties completed the package.

"Fuck me." Whistled Joe.

Amy smiled and replied, "I had the reverse of that in mind."

She walked slowly across the kitchen and his long arms enfolded her as their lips joined together.

The kiss was long and passionately delivered, his tongue was probing and sliding against hers as they paused for breath, then welded their mouths together again.

Amy was a good foot smaller than Joe, so her head was level with his chest as she kissed his nipples and trailed her tongue down the black skin towards his waist, tasting the salty sweat on her tongue.

She quickly undid the leather belt and popped the button on the rather unsexy cargo works trousers, then slowly took the zipper tag between her teeth and lowered it. A trick she had learned from a porn movie.

She pulled down the pants and Joe quickly kicked them off.

Joe was eagerly looking forward to the next move, which he assumed would be her taking him in her mouth, but she surprised him by standing and kissing him again.

The kiss seemed even more intense and he was delighted when Amy's hand slipped into his shorts and she felt his cock for the first time.

He felt enormous as she wrapped her small hand around its girth and began to slowly slide the skin up and down.

Though Joe was loving the combination of Amy's kiss and her hand on his cock, he was desperate for her to fellate him.

"Suck me please," he whispered as their lips parted.

Amy responded by giving him a rather promiscuous look and then slowly dropped to her knees.

Her first sight of the monster slightly alarmed her, would she be able to take it in her mouth. It was at least eight inches, but it was its girth that amazed her.

Undaunted she took the black cock and licked around the bulbous head before sliding her tongue along its entire length and gently sucked on one of his tight balls before reversing her route back to his cock head.

"Yes baby, that's right, oh my, yes." Gasped Joe as Amy's talented mouth slowly took the long and thick cock into her mouth. She held it there for a few seconds before equalling slowly withdrew it again, gagging slightly as the tip exited her lips.

Moments later she repeated the action, then again and again until Joe was almost coming. Amy sensed this and concentrated on licking the head and length for a while.

Joe had no objection to this and was soon enjoying the full blown blow job that Amy was proving to be an expert in giving.

Amy slowly raised herself to her feet and stood before Joe. She reached behind and unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor. She next slipped the panties down and stepped out of them.

Striking a pose, Amy stood in front of Joe. The breasts were perfect, tipped with small pink nipples. The belly was flat and a reddish brown pubic triangle pointed to what he anticipated was a really nice and tasty pussy.

Taking the initiative, Amy climbed onto the preparation table, sat with her arms supporting her weight and spread her legs.

"Your turn," she said.

Joe was happy to oblige. He pulled her forward and their lips met and tongues met in a duel of passion.

Moving down he began to knead Amy's soft breasts, then applied his lips to the nipple, which again sent shivers through her body.

Joe continued for a while to suck, lick and occasionally nip the nub between his teeth, before travelling down across her belly and into the soft crinkles of her pubic hair.

Amy had experience of cunnilingus, but most of her previous lovers had not been very good at it, preferring straight intercourse sex. So she was delighted when Joe spent some time kissing and caressing the soft skin at the top of her thighs before running his long tongue along the every so slightly crinkled puckered lips of her pussy.

Joe proved to be a master of cunnilingus. Amy had never experienced anything like the sheer pleasure that the mans lips and tongue were bestowing on her. She had come almost as soon as his long tongue had entered her and began to explore. The second orgasm was soon following as Joe expertly found the tip of her clitoris and flicked the tip of his tongue around the oh so sensitive organ. Orgasm followed orgasm until she almost begged him to fuck her.

Joe lifted her onto the floor of the kitchen and with her legs around his waist he thrust the black spear deep inside her.

Amy hadn't had a lot of sex partners to compare Joe too, and although Caine Dingle was very well endowed, nothing in her past had come anywhere near to the solid piece of flesh that was sliding effortlessly in and out of her pussy.

Her initial thought when she first wrapped her hand around Joe's cock was that he was too big for her and it would hurt. Nothing was further from that thought. His rhythm was impressive and she was approaching another orgasm.

Joe casually flipped her over so she was on top. She slowly lowered her pussy down onto the gigantic black rod, savouring every inch of him as the cock slowly entered her.

Amy moved her hips in perfect unison with Joe's thrusts and she came again, the pussy juices coating him and increasing the pleasure for both of them.

After a particularly intense orgasm Amy collapsed onto Joe's chest and as she recovered whispered, "you are incredible, I've never come so hard, or often."

Joe just smiled and after a few kisses, again flipped Amy over onto her knees.

'I love doggy, fuck me now." Said a breathless Amy.

Joe eased his cock deep into her soaking pussy, so deep she thought he would cut her in two, but any apprehension she had soon evaporated as Joe began to settle into that perfect rhythm.

After a few minutes of intense fucking, Joe was ready to ejaculate, "Oh my, I'm ready, where do you want it?"

Amy quickly turned around and cupped her breasts, "on my tits," she said, grabbed his cock and began to rub.

After a few strokes, the black flesh jerked and a stream of white sticky fluid exploded from the opening at the tip, cascading over Amy's breasts.

Not wanting to waste any and also to give Joe a final treat, Amy took just the head into her mouth and then licked the last remaining drops from the end and swallowed the come.

A quick kiss and Amy made her way to the staff restroom to clean up and dress. Joe followed her and after another kissing session Amy was ready again and made a grab for his groin.

"Sorry darling, it's a long drive home and I have to be in Blackpool in the morning." Said Joe

Amy smiled and dropping to her knees said, "is there nothing I can do to persuade you?"

Joe gripped her arms and lifted her up, "It was great, I love unplanned and incredible sex, especially with someone as gorgeous as you, but I have to go."

Amy set the alarm and turned off the lights. She never spotted the red light blinking on the closed circuit recording system.

After a final kiss Joe set off for home.

Later, Amy lay in bed thinking about the previous few hours. She had some incredible sex and was going to get paid, probably double time, while she was doing it.

She received a text from Joe, confirming that he had arrived home Ok.

"Who was that to?" Asked the beautiful blonde in Joe's bed.

He smiled, "the customer from earlier, he was just wanting a part number." He turned to his girl friend, his large black organ standing proud from his groin, and said." Now how much have you missed me?"

The next morning Al was alerted to the CC TV system and spent the next thirty minutes enjoying watching his employee and the engineer.

"So she likes black cock," he said to himself, with a smile.