Emotional Cheat Tagged on 2nd Base

Story Info
She's on my team! But on second base for the visitor?
13.2k words
4.12
20.7k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl invited me to a night of dinner and dancing at the hotel he was staying at. We were sitting in a private little booth at the back of the restaurant enjoying a glass of wine, while we waiting for our food. He held my hand and was flicking my wedding ring from side to side with his thumb, while complimenting me on my looks. When someone approached our table from behind me. Carl looked up with an inquisitive look on his face. I automatically assumed it was the waiter with our food.

"AMBER, LET'S GO....NOW."

Everything all of a sudden became surreal and moving in slow motion. As I was turning my head to look up at the gentleman standing there barking out my name. Carl began to stand up to face off. It was my husband. He grabbed Carl by the throat.

"AMBER, I fucking won't tell you twice, grab your things....... YOU Need to sit the FUCK back down till we are gone."

Carl's face was turning red and he was clutching at my husband's hands trying to free himself so he could breathe. I quickly grabbed my coat and purse and tried to get out of my seat knocking over my Riesling. My husband releasing his grip. Carl, gasped for air, falling back to his seat, in time to be splashed with my wine. I rushed for the front door almost turning an ankle on my high heels and haste. My husband Bradley on my heels escorting me out the door and into the lobby towards the exit. While rushing along I scramble to get my coat on as we exited out into the cold night air. Tears streaming down my face, I was beginning to hyperventilate. I could not find the words to apologize. Once outside I did not know what to do I had arrived earlier in a cab and had no idea where Bradley's car was.

He placed his hand surprisingly gently on my back and guided me across the parking lot towards where he had parked. Bradley released the door locks on his Audi and for the first time ever he never opened my car door. Inside my trembling hands were fumbling with the seat belt. I could hear the tires chirp as he peeled out of the parking lot. I dug in my purse for some tissues to wipe my tears as I started doing deep breathing to try to calm down so I could speak. In our thirteen plus years of marriage I do not recall Bradley ever swearing let alone raising his voice.

"Honey." I crackled. "I just wwwant to say I am sorry and that..." He cut me off mid sentence.

"Amber don't say a word, just sit there in silence and contemplate your future."

Oh God, the future, what is my future, will he leave me, will I lose my family. What is wrong with me what was I thinking, what was I doing? I could not look at him, I turned my head looking out the side window. The tears streaming down my face as the passing street lights flash by my window. Pulling into the drive the garage door opened as we entered. Bradley shut off the car, exited leaving me sitting there and went into the house through the side garage door. As I slowly took off my seatbelt I was dreading every moment of my life at this point. Maybe he should have left the car running, I would have sat there and took my sweet slumber that exhaust fumes would have bestowed upon me.

Making my way into the kitchen through the garage door, seeing Bradley pouring coffee into two mugs. Kicking off my heels by the door. I placed my coat over the back of the chair dropping my purse to the floor and sat at the island. He sat down pushed a mug across towards me and took a sip of his coffee. Looking around in a state of delirium, then into his cold eyes. "Where is Chloe?"

"Our daughter is at my mother's, listen up. I pretty much know everything but you are going to tell me every goddamn detail from beginning to end. If I catch you in one more miss truth, I am going to divorce your ass. If I catch you in a lie, one of us will be out of this house by morning until this one is sold. But before we start, go take that tramp outfit off, take a shower compose yourself and wash that whore makeup off. You will find all your things in your sleeping quarters, the guest room. Now take your coffee and go, I will talk to you afte.r"

There was no doubt by the look in his face that he was serious. Clutching my coffee with both shaking hands, I went into the guest bedroom. The closet doors were open all my clothes were hanging in there. Drawers out of my dresser were sitting piled on the floor with my clothes. The rest of my belongings from the master bedroom were dumped on the guest bed. On top of the pile of shoes, jewelry, makeup, and personal effects was my vibrator. Grabbing the vibrator and sticking it under the mattress. I dug through the pile on the bed till I found my makeup remover, tears still streaming down my face. I grabbed my white fluffy robe and slippers from the closet, went into the spare bathroom. Now certain that the washroom off the master bedroom was off-limits to me. I grabbed a towel out of the cupboard and turned on the shower.

While cleaning my makeup off, removing my little black dress and lingerie I stepped into the shower. I had time to think about the conversation ahead. I have no idea as to how Bradley found out or how much he knows and I dare not provoke him by asking. But I know enough that I better not deceive him any further. I will bare my soul and beg his forgiveness, my God what was I thinking. Getting out of the shower and toweling off. I thought to myself the laundry hampers, one is in the master bedroom the other is all the way downstairs, I will use Chloe's.

Suddenly the bathroom door flew open I lunged for my robe to cover myself. "BRADLEY, you scared me." He grabbed the rope from my hands, I quickly tried to cover my privates with my hands. I do not know why, he is my husband. He knows every inch of my body, I guess it was just reflex.

"I will hold on to that robe for now, what do we have here let us take stock. You were wearing your red sexy thong and matching bra with black pull up nylons. So this is what you had on under that little black dress. You always wear pantyhose under your dress.... Do you remember the last time you wore those pull-up nylons and red lace bra and thong?"

"I, I, Bradley please." I cried.

"WELL I DO." He shouted. "It was our tenth wedding anniversary, you came out of the bathroom at the hotel wearing just those nylons, that exact, red lingerie and heels. Did it not have the desired effect Amber! Did we not make love all night after that. Let me guess you were wearing it for me right, you planned on showing it to me after you got home from your dinner with a friend!! Here come with me we are going downstairs."

He threw my robe on the floor with the rest of my laundry and kicked it across the floor. Grasping my wrist he walked me bare naked through the house. I was almost speed walking trying to keep up with him. We were back in the kitchen tears running down my face, long wet hair all over the place. I sat back in my chair at the island once again wiping my tears and moving my hair from my eyes. He sat back down across from me. For the first time in my life I was afraid of my husband, he looks so angry. "Bradley I am cold and I f,f,feel humiliated sitting here nude." I crying.

"HUMILIATED, like knowing your wife is with another man. How dare you speak to me of humiliation. You sit there nude and bare your soul to me. Now talk, from the beginning and do not lie to me."

"Okay, oookay just give me one moment... Let me calm down.............His name is Carl he is a sales rep that works for us periodically. My interaction with him is generally over the phone. He's from out of state and only comes into our office about once a year. He came into town two weeks ago this is the first time I have ever seen him face to face.... Like I said we talk on the phone mostly and, and we flirt. It was all just harmless fun I thought over the phone I never intended that we would ever meet. Then he came into our office last Monday morning. My boss formally introduced him to myself and all the other employees in the office. Just before lunch time he came out and spoke to me at my desk asking me where a good place to get lunch would be. Then he reminded me when we spoke on the phone one time, I said I would buy him lunch. I told him there was a little deli just around the block."

He said "Shall we go."

"I figured it was harmless so I said sure why not but I will meet you out front, I do not want to start any rumors. He was very pleasant and complimentary, telling me that he wondered what I look like. Saying he was very impressed, that I was beautiful. Bradley, could I please have a drink of water and a box of tissues?"

Pouring me a glass of carbonated water from the refrigerator, then getting me a box of tissues to wipe my eyes. Bradley never said a single word, his silence was unnerving. "Would it be okay if I put something on, cover up?" He did not respond, just sat down and stared at me so I continued talking. "Wednesday, he came back out into the office, close to lunch again. He informed me that it was his treat this time. We had such a pleasant conversation, last time was good, I thought there would be no harm. Once again meeting him out front, he took me to a different restaurant. We talked a lot about the business, he was very informative. We talked about books that we both read and music we enjoyed. Again telling me how attractive I was and how pleasant I was to talk to."

"Amber, a compliment is only as good as the person that's giving it to you. I compliment you all the time, he compliments you and it resonates with you, that hurts"

I sat in stunned silence for a moment thinking about his words and started crying even harder. It took a moment but I composed myself and continued my confession.

"I, I, tttold him about you and about having an eleven year old daughter, Chloe. All positive Bradley, I never said anything disparaging...I love you. I asked him about his family, he said he had no children and that he and his wife are separated.

We ended up going to lunch again on Thursday, this time it was just a quick bite to eat at a small Café that sold used books as well. We had a cup of tea together as we talked. He was just a nice man and I thought of him as a friend. He stated it gets lonely sitting in a hotel in the evenings and is nice to have someone to talk to at lunch. We exchange cell phone numbers I do not even know why, thinking about it now. Like I said before I thought of him as a friend.

I never saw him Friday and he actually texted me on Saturday. He once again told me that he enjoyed our lunches and said that I was a beautiful person. Sunday, he text me and asked me if I missed him with an (LOL).

Monday, he asked me to lunch again. I told him I brought my lunch from home he stated why don't we go for a walk in the park and he would grab a hot dog off the wagon. It was a beautiful day and I thought why not it is a nice day to get some fresh air. We sat on a picnic bench, eating and talking. On the way back to the office he took my hand..... and I didn't let go."

Bradley got up at that point and poured himself a cup of coffee. I stopped talking.... This part was getting hard, this is where I started to realize I was having feelings for another man. Not like the love I have for my husband, but I felt fond of him and enjoy his company. I had not said those words but I am sure Bradley was getting that exact same feeling. He stood now with his back to me drinking his coffee, which was actually a welcomed relief. I took the opportunity to slip my coat up off the chair onto my shoulders.

"I'm still listening keep talking" Bradley bellowed.

"Wednesday, I met him out front and we took a cab he said he was going to take me to a nice restaurant. When we pulled up to a hotel he said this is where he was staying and they had a really nice restaurant. I was apprehensive considering it was the hotel that he was staying at. He was very cordial this time and never attempted to touch me. We went through some sales reports and talked business mostly, then back to the office. The following day I agreed with him that the food was great and we returned to the hotel. At the end of our meal he mentioned forgetting some paperwork in his room. He asked if we could take a moment to grab it, stating it was important. I went up in the elevator with him, when we got to his room, I told him I would wait in the hall. When he came back out we walked to the elevator and went down in silence. He ordered a taxi to pick us up in the lobby and we stood and waited. I broke the awkward silence by saying that I was silly not coming into his room that I trusted him. He told me that he understood and then leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. I stood in stunned silence he put his arm around me leaned in and kissed me a second time only longer......I kissed him back."

As the words left my lips, about Carl's kiss, there was a sudden B A N G as Bradley slammed his coffee mug down and turned around. My naked form jumping from my chair, my coat falling from my shoulders to the floor. Bradley sat down and stared at me, I slowly slinked back into my seat. After a moment of silence tears streaming down my face I continued.

"That evening at home Carl texted me and asked me if I would meet him for dinner at the hotel restaurant. He texted they had dancing on Friday night and that he was leaving for home on Saturday. When I did not respond right away he text me again saying that he thought that he may never see me again. That with the things that were happening in his personal life he was seriously considering taking a different job, even further away than he is now."

I started to hyperventilate a little bit and then got myself under control again. "Yyou know the rest..... I met him at the restaurant we had a glass of wine. Wwwe danced to one slow song and sat down, ordered our meals. I started a second glass of wine while we waited for our food." Bradley just stared at me as I sobbed.

"What were your plans for the evening Amber."

"I, I, don't understand, dinner and dancing." Bradley walked around the table and picked my purse up off the floor, I had forgotten it was there. He dumped the contents of my purse onto the island counter. he grabbed my cell phone off the countertop and opened it. Bradley somehow knew my password he turn the screen towards me.

"READ IT, read the text you sent"

text( so looking forward 2 C-ing 👀 U 🫂 meet U in hotel lobby )

"AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE FOR" holding up a box of condoms from my purse. You make me sick, just go...GO"

I ran to the guest bedroom as fast as my legs could carry me, slamming the door shut behind me. Sitting in my new bedroom I cried for an hour until I felt numb. I got up and started going through the dresser drawers that were sitting on the floor, finding a pair of my pajamas I got dressed. Taking my clothes out and putting them in the guest bedroom dresser. I then proceeded to clear everything off of the bed and organize it. What the hell have I done I have ruined my marriage, I probably lost my family. I have lost the most loving man there ever could be, my daughter Chloe she is going to hate me.

What was I thinking, I was just sort of trying to have some fun, I was just trying to make things exciting, wasn't I? Okay maybe I push the line a couple of times, but I was not planning on using those condoms, I was just teasing myself it was just a theatrical prop. I would never have gone through with it, right?

Peeking out the door into the hallway, the house was eerily silent and dark. I had to use the washroom. I quietly went into the washroom across the hall and relieve myself. Washing my hands and bushing teeth, I looked at my dirty laundry laying on the floor, right where I had left it after my shower. I gathered it up in my arms and tiptoe down to the kitchen with it. Turning on the kitchen light I proceeded to the garbage can and put everything inside. Dress nylons panties everything, I grabbed the box of condom still sitting on the kitchen table threw them in the garbage as well. I gathered up the rest of my belongings on the table and put them back into my purse leaving it open on the counter for inspection. I noticed my cell phone was missing I assumed that Bradley has it with him. I started to wash up the two coffee mugs and a plate that I found in the sink. Bradley must have made himself something to eat. I realized I have not eaten but still not hungry, looking at kitchen clocks 2:10 a.m. Thirsty I had a glass of water from the refrigerator. I then took the coffee grounds from the coffee maker and dump them on top of my dress in the garbage as well. Cleaned out the coffee maker and set the timer for 9:00 a.m. Taking my coat from the chair hanging in the hall closet, grabbed my high heels from the door, shut out the light on my way back to my room. I fell onto the bed face down and fell asleep.

Waking up after a restless short nights rest, wondering where I was. It all came back to me like a bad dream. The sun was streaming in the window, I got up and I made my way into the hall. I could hear the master bedroom en suite shower running. Making my way into the kitchen I see that it is 9:15, I pour myself a cup of coffee. Knowing that this is day one of making this up to Bradley for the rest of my life, I decide to start making breakfast. I have no idea what awaits me when he comes back into the kitchen. But whatever it is, I deserve it. I start putting together some pancakes, I miss Chloe. I know she loves pancakes too.

As I busied myself making pancakes, Bradley walked into the kitchen. He poured himself a cup of coffee like I was not in the room. "Good morning are you hungry?" I said in a low voice almost a whisper.

"Guess so." He said, then sat down at the island.

Setting the pancakes and maple syrup down in front of him, I filled my coffee mug and joined him. I realize he had put my cell on the counter in front of us. We sat for the longest time in silence eating. I sat down my fork and cleared my throat took a drink of my coffee and then said, "Bradley I can not express to you how sorry I am. I really want to find a way to make this up to you and..." (Cell phone starts buzzing, incoming call.) He looks at me, looks at the phone, then looks back at me again. Bradley picks up my phone, looks at the incoming number, then looks at me and hands me the phone. My hand was shaking as I took the cell phone from his hand. "Hello?..Oh Chloe, how are you sweetheart, I miss you so. Yes, yes sweetheart, hang on let me ask your dad! What time are we picking her up?"

"11:30 12 o'clock"

"11:30 12 o'clock Honey, ok, ok, I love you too, bye sweetheart."

While I had my phone open, I blocked Chad's number and took my passcode off at all times. Then I told Bradley what I had done and set the phone down in front of him. He glanced down at my phone, then looked at me, then got up and poured himself more coffee and put his plate in the sink.

"Bradley can we just talk for a minute? There is some things on my mind I just want to just get out there. You do not have to answer or talk, if you do not want to, just hear me out please." He sat back down took a sip of his coffee and looked into my eyes.

"Go ahead Amber, I am listening."

"First off let me just say I am so, so deeply sorry, I fuck up big time. I always have and always will, really, really love you. It was just a stupid infatuation, you are the perfect lover, friend, husband, father. You did absolutely nothing wrong it was all me. There is something wrong with me and I need to fix it, I need to get to being the wife that you deserve......I went way over the line but I truly believe in my heart of hearts, that I would not have went... I would not have went through with it." Wiping away my tears. "Like that dildo I bought for our sex play that I never ever used. Or, or, like that gym membership I bought because I was feeling fat and I never followed through with it. Please, please forgive me, let me make this up to you. I will never speak to him again and I am going to call in and take a weeks leave of absence so I can concentrate on fixing us!"