Employee Discipline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Monday, she arrived at her desk, punctual for the first time in a week. However, when she got there, she found a sticky note left on the screen of her computer. 'Floor 64, Office of J. Verity, 1:30 pm,' it stated, written in elegant cursive. Delilah took the note off and read it over and over with wide eyes. When what the message actually said finally registered, her mouth broke out into a giddy grin. She had to consciously stop herself from jumping up and down with joy.

_____

Compared to the journey to floor three, the elevator ride to floor sixty-four felt like an eternity. Several times on the way up, the elevator stopped to let someone on, only for them to exit again before Delilah had even reached her destination. While she was alone, she stared at the reflection of herself facing her in the mirrors that lined the elevator wall. She gently brushed her hair behind her ear and peered into her big, green eyes. Even she could see the excitement in them. Hold on... Was her eyeliner smudged? No, she was just overthinking things. She just wanted every little detail to look perfect, or at least, as perfect as it could be on such short notice. Perhaps being a little more revealing would help. She undid a couple of buttons on her blouse.

With an obligatory ding that caught her off guard, the elevator announced floor sixty-four. Stepping off, Delilah was faced with a single, long corridor, with various rooms coming off of it. However, she didn't even need to check to tell that her destination was the office at the far end. It stood out from all the others, and with the long direct corridor leading to it, it felt as if the very architecture of the building was pointing that way. Reaching the door with a large plaque announcing the room as the 'Office of Jessica Verity', Delilah raised her hand to knock. "Enter!" A voice commanded, almost immediately after her knuckles met wood.

Delilah stepped through into a spacious room, decorated more like the study of a grand mansion than an office in a modern, high-rise skyscraper. The walls of the room were covered by tall, mahogany bookcases, filled with various tomes on employee management, psychology, the corporate form, and a variety of other topics that would be relevant to the Head of Employee Discipline. To the left, stood a fireplace, with a pair of armchairs before it. To the right, there was a tall wooden cupboard and a cabinet with what seemed to be several awards of some sort on display. At the back of the room was a pair of large windows overlooking the rest of the business district, the cityscape almost as impressive from here as it was from Delilah's apartment.

"Miss Tilly. Please, come in." The centrepiece of the room was a large, majestic desk, at which sat the woman she had been unable to get out of her mind. Standing to Ms. Verity's left was another woman who Delilah did not recognise. She seemed to be around Delilah's age, with dyed red hair in a pixie cut, dressed in a black bodycon dress. She wore an elegant, jewelled choker around her neck, a ruby glistening at its centre. Delilah was certain that such an outfit would be a violation of the company dress code, though the executive in charge of enforcing such policies did not seem to take issue with it. Ms. Verity placed her hand around the woman's waist and said, "Cherry, be a dear and go get me Miss Tilly's file." Her fingers lingered on the woman and only trailed off her as she stepped forward, walking past Delilah to exit the room. Ms. Verity's focus returned to Delilah. "Please, sit." She motioned towards a chair in front of the desk.

Delilah sat down directly in front of Ms. Verity. Ms. Verity locked her fingers together and stared directly at her. Her piercing gaze left Delilah feeling exposed, but she dared not look away. The two of them sat in silence for several long seconds before Ms. Verity finally spoke. "Do you take me for a fool, Miss Tilly?"

Delilah gulped. "No, Ms. Verity." She shook her head slowly, trying to keep her composure as best she could.

"I should hope not. And I had believed that last we met, we had come to an understanding. Which leaves me rather puzzled as to your behaviour over the past week, Miss Tilly." The door behind Delilah opened and Cherry returned, handing Ms. Verity a folder. As the woman turned to leave again, Delilah was sure she caught a glimpse of a smirk in the corner of her mouth. The sound of the door closing behind her brought her focus back onto the executive in front of her, who by now was rifling through the file. "Six counts of tardiness. A severe drop in productivity with deliberate failure to adequately carry out your assigned tasks. And now, a blatant dress code violation on top." She motioned to the buttons left undone on Delilah's blouse. "Is this behaviour becoming of an employee who so recently found herself under my watchful eye?" She raised her eyebrow. The question was clearly rhetorical, but Delilah could see she was waiting for an answer.

"No, Ms. Verity. But I can explain..." Delilah began before being cut off.

"I do not need an explanation, Miss Tilly. As we have established, I am no fool. It is fairly obvious exactly what you were hoping to achieve with your behaviour. You were expecting that by acting out like a petulant brat, you would get a chance to see me again. I suppose you have got your wish. I must admit, I shoulder some of the blame for this. I had hoped that by showing mercy and giving a mindless office drone like you the experience of serving someone greater than yourself, you would be glad to return to your miserable little life and cause no more trouble. I am rarely a poor judge of character, and yet it appears I was mistaken..." Delilah sat in stunned silence, blood rushing to her cheeks as she averted her gaze from Ms. Verity's. Though she did not come across as angry, Ms. Verity's stern tone and direct manner of speaking made her feel ashamed of her selfish desire to see her again.

"Miss Tilly, perhaps the severity of your situation has not quite settled in." Ms. Verity pulled out several papers from the folder and slid them across until they faced Delilah. "This file contains everything we would need to file a civil suit against you for the cost of damages caused by what could easily be considered negligent arson." Delilah barely had a chance to look at the documents before Ms. Verity reached out and scooped them up, tucking them back away in the folder. She stood up and began patrolling the room, like a tiger circling its prey. "Grandvale-Lilton's legal department has not filed such a suit because I warned them it would be a pointless endeavour. I am all that stands between you and an army of bloodthirsty lawyers seeking to rip you to shreds and take every penny they can get from you. And in response to my generosity and mercy, you act like a delinquent? Perhaps you're not such a good girl after all..."

Delilah felt her shame building. Before she realised what she was doing, she blurted out, "Then punish me!" She immediately covered her mouth, regretting her interruption. Ms. Verity stared down at her, the room suddenly engulfed in silence. Delilah dared not say another word. After several painful seconds, a fire seemed to light in Ms. Verity's eyes accompanied by a cruel grin forming at the corner of her mouth. Seeing such a reaction sent a shiver down Delilah's spine.

"Continue," Ms. Verity insisted. Delilah hesitated. Her mind darted back to the video she had watched the previous night, with the 'punishment' that had been administered to the sub by her domme. Glancing at the grand fireplace that sat in the centre of the wall behind Ms. Verity, Delilah's eyes darted to the unusual decoration above it. A mount upon the wall proudly displayed a riding crop made of dark leather. Adorning the handle, in elegant lettering, was the name 'Verity'. Perhaps the object was some sort of joke, purely meant as a symbol of discipline, but based on the little Delilah knew about the woman before her, she doubted that.

"Well... I meant... Last time we met... I-I suppose..." Delilah searched for the words. Images of the fantasies she had been having about Ms. Verity flashed through her mind, leaving her squirming a little in her chair. "It was hardly much of a punishment. You just left me wanting... more..." She averted her eyes. "Perhaps I need something... harsher. Perhaps something like..." She flicked her eyes to the crop once more. "That." After pausing for a moment, Ms. Verity reached up and took the crop in hand, running a finger along its length and feeling its weight. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as her fingers tightened around the handle. Delilah lowered her head, only to give a little gasp a mere moment later as she felt the tip of the crop lifting her chin. She found herself looking up the length of the crop, along an arm, until her eyes met Ms. Verity's own.

"I certainly hope you aren't telling me how to do my job, Miss Tilly," she teased, keeping Delilah's chin held upward as if by the tip of a deadly blade.

"N-no, of course not, Ms. Verity! But..."

"...but perhaps you are right. Perhaps if I hadn't been so lenient, we could have avoided this pitiful display of attention seeking." She stepped back from Delilah, placing the crop back on the mount. Delilah found it hard to hide her disappointment until Ms. Verity crossed the room to the large, wooden cupboard. "Of course, it would hardly be appropriate for the penitent to choose her punishment, would it now?" Reaching inside, she pulled out a paddle made of some kind of wood. While the handle was wrapped in the same dark leather and embossed with the same golden lettering as the crop, the flat surface of it was plain, save for a shiny finish across its surface. Once again, she took a moment to feel the way it sat in her hand. Compared to the dainty crop, the instrument Ms. Verity now wielded seemed almost crude and brutish. The lack of yield as she patted it against her hand made the contrast with the crop only more intimidating. Delilah gulped. This was already far more than she had bargained for... Yet she was the one who had requested punishment. Ms. Verity returned to her desk, picking up the telephone that sat there. She pressed a button and after a moment, she ordered, "Cherry, dear. Nobody is to enter my office for... Let's say... Half an hour." Delilah could just about hear a noise in the affirmative in response, after which Ms. Verity placed down the phone and turned her hungry eyes to her.

"Bend over the desk." Ms. Verity walked around behind Delilah, taking her by the back of her neck and firmly, though not forcefully, guided her down until her cheek was pressed against the surface. Ms. Verity took her jacket off and draped it over the back of her chair, before swiftly reaching into a drawer and grabbing something. As Delilah followed her hand upwards, she saw Ms. Verity pulling her hair back into a familiar bun. After finally taking her glasses off and placing them down next to Delilah, Ms. Verity took a moment to look over her prey. A mischievous grin flashed across her face. Leaning down, she breathily spoke into Delilah's ear. "Let's start with ten strikes, shall we? If that's too much for you, simply say the word 'scarlet' and I shall stop. I will let you leave without another word, but you will never see me again, and the second you step another inch out of line, I shall drop you directly into that shark tank we call a legal department. Understood?"

"Yes, Ms. Verity," Delilah nodded. She watched as Ms. Verity slowly walked back around out of her view. Bracing herself, she waited for several, long, silent seconds. The silence was broken only by the whoosh of two practice swings, though this only built the anticipation. Finally, Delilah felt a hand lifting her skirt and slowly running over her exposed behind. It came to rest on the small of her back, and Delilah braced herself. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. The swish of the paddle through the air came down once again, punctuated by the sound of impact. She let out a yelp as the paddle hit her left cheek. "Count," Ms. Verity ordered.

"O-one!" Delilah immediately obeyed, as if by instinct. The sting of the paddle was much harsher than she had been expecting, spreading over her skin, but she felt the bulk of the pain deeper in her flesh. The heavy implement left a deep, throbbing feeling that she had not anticipated. She gripped the edge of the desk tight and held her eyes closed. And yet she craved more. She couldn't tell if it was merely adrenaline, lust, or something else, but the rush left her feeling alive. Ms. Verity seemed to wait a moment for the experience to settle in, but without hearing Delilah object, she began to wind her arm back again.

"Two!" As the sound of wood against flesh filled the room, Delilah counted without being reminded, prompting a smirk from Ms. Verity she could not see. This time, the paddle landed on her right cheek, spreading the same feeling more evenly across her ass. Delilah's grip on the desk tightened, and she took a deep breath. The immediate sting dissipated, though it was once more followed by the warm, heavy ache across her buttock. Again, Ms. Verity took a moment, as if assuming Delilah would give up. Delilah said nothing. The expectation only strengthened her resolve.

Each slap of unforgiving wood against Delilah's skin seemed to grow harsher. Delilah diligently counted each strike, with one or two of her utterances sounding more like moans than numbers. Ms. Verity was sure that every inch of Delilah's behind received appropriate attention, leaving her certain that her buttocks must have been glowing as red as the cheeks on her face. After the first few strikes, Ms. Verity gave her less of a pause between each, but once Delilah counted "Nine," she once again waited for a moment. Delilah said nothing, gritting her teeth, before she felt the strongest hit yet. Were it not for being bent over the table, she might have been knocked off her feet. A single bead of sweat dripped down the side of her face as she counted, "Ten!"

Ms. Verity gave a bemused chuckle. "Well done, Miss Tilly. Was that quite enough punishment for you?" She circled the desk slowly. This moment of respite gave Delilah a chance for the overwhelming sensations to set in. "It certainly looks like you enjoyed it." Delilah felt a finger trail along a wet patch on her underwear, sending a quiver throughout her body. Through the intensity, it had almost slipped her mind just how exposed she was... and thus just how obviously aroused she had become.

And yet, to Ms. Verity, this all seemed almost routine. To get her attention, Delilah would have to go further. "I can handle more," Delilah insisted.

Stepping back in front of her, Ms. Verity raised an eyebrow, but seeing the sincerity on Delilah's face, her own brightened with genuine, yet mischievous, delight. "Is that so? Perhaps we can make this into a little challenge. I keep going until you say 'scarlet'. You try and impress me. What do you think?" Ms. Verity lifted up Delilah's chin and caressed her cheek. "Be warned, I won't go easy on you."

Delilah took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, Ms. Verity," she simply replied. Ms. Verity stepped back behind her. After a moment that felt like an eternity, Delilah felt the paddle slam against her behind with significantly more force than the last strike, forcing something between a yelp and a moan from her lungs. The paddle remained there for a moment, as if waiting, until Delilah realised before she needed to be prompted: "Eleven!" Rising once again, the paddle began to rain down on Delilah's sore ass over and over, with none of the restraint that had been shown for the first ten hits. Delilah hung onto the edge of the desk as if for dear life, the pain and adrenaline clouding her mind. She obediently counted each strike.

"Do you have any..." SMACK! "...idea..." SMACK! "...the trouble you caused?" SMACK! Ms. Verity began to admonish Delilah, using the paddle to punctuate herself every few words. "I show you MERCY..." SMACK! "And you throw it back in my FACE!" SMACK! Delilah was barely listening, mouthing each number as the waves of pain and accompanying arousal washed over her. "I should have known a GREEDY!" SMACK! "LITTLE!" SMACK! "SLUT like you would come crawling back for more..." This was not uncontrolled rage - Rather, Ms. Verity channelled herself into every single strike, with expert precision. "And even now, here you are, getting off on it." She ran the edge of the paddle along the growing wet patch between Delilah's legs. She fully extended her arm and brought it back down with overwhelming force, making Delilah's legs buckle, leaving only the desk to support her.

As Ms. Verity raised her arm yet again, Delilah panted, "I-I can't... No more... Scarlet..." By this point, her hair was drenched in sweat and her face was flush. Ms. Verity suddenly seemed calm and controlled once more, lowering her arm and gently placing the paddle next to Delilah. As she walked back around the desk, she reached up and undid her bun, shaking her head as loose waves of gold trailed back down her back. Sitting down in her grand chair, she locked eyes with the woman still bent over and beckoned her with a finger.

"Come. At my knees." On unsteady feet, Delilah stepped around the desk and gently knelt down, though she was careful to not let her sore behind rest upon the heels of her feet. Almost struggling to maintain the energy to stay upright, she moved to rest her head on Ms. Verity's lap, only for her to raise a finger to halt her. "Please, darling. You look positively wretched like this," she said, reaching into a desk drawer and producing a handkerchief between her thumb and forefinger that she dropped Delilah's hands. Delilah averted her gaze downwards, almost embarrassed to be before Ms. Verity in this state, and dabbed her sweat-drenched face and hair with the small square of cloth.

"All the same... You did very well, Delilah," Ms. Verity said as she lifted Delilah's gaze with a finger under her chin. Delilah's heart skipped a beat as she heard her name cross Ms. Verity's lips. "Very well indeed. Do you know just how well you did?"

Delilah thought for a moment. "I... I think I lost count at the end, Ms. Verity," she murmured.

"Thirty-two times. I spanked that cute little behind of yours thirty-two times. Quite an accomplishment for a beginner. Someone certainly wanted to see just how far she could go, didn't she?" Delilah was too exhausted to do anything but nod in agreement, prompting a slight chuckle from Ms. Verity. "Delightful. There is nothing more beautiful in this world than willing, eager submission. Perhaps there is more to you than meets the eye."

Delilah was allowed a few minutes to simply bask in Ms. Verity's glory. Kneeling beside her, with few words spoken, she felt grateful to have even had the opportunity to see her again. Occasionally, Ms. Verity would run her hand along her cheek, or brush Delilah's hair out of her face. Only after a couple of minutes like this did Delilah realise just how the arousal that had built up inside her was burning through her body, having been given no opportunity for release. She dared not touch herself, however, instead simply marvelling in Ms. Verity's presence. It felt selfish to even think of her own desires right now.

With a knock on the door, Delilah's mind was snapped out of its dreamlike haze. Before she had the chance to move, Ms. Verity placed a hand lightly on Delilah's head as if to reassure her that she should remain in place and called out "Enter!" just as she had earlier. Delilah's eyes were wide in panic as the door opened and the woman who had been in the office earlier stepped in.