Employee Discipline Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We spent allllll that time smooching and you wanna ask about her instead of me? Sooooo rude!" Cherry feigned offence, before reaching over and taking one of Delilah's fingers in her hand. "I'm kidding. Of course, you can, silly."

Delilah chuckled. She remembered how Ms. Verity had said something similar about Cherry the previous night. "I mean, maybe it's a dumb question, but I guess I was just wondering... Why does she always," Delilah reached up and lifted her hair, scrunching it up into a bun before letting it go again, "do that? You know, when she's..." She trailed off.

"That depends. Do you want the answer she gave me, or," Cherry leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, "the answer I heard from a friend, who worked with her before I arrived?"

"What's the answer she gave you?"

"She says it's a mindset thing. Sort of like flicking a switch. Not for like, going Domme-mode, because... I mean... She's always kinda like that, but it's like..." Cherry searched for a way to phrase it. "Like work versus pleasure, y'know?"

The corner of Delilah's mouth curled into a smile. "You're saying she puts her hair up to... let her hair down?"

Cherry nodded vigorously. "Yeah, kinda! I mean, it's a different kind of dommy, when she's in like, a meeting compared to when she's... Well..." She giggled.

"And what's the answer you heard?"

"Okay, but promise me you won't tell her I said anything. She would totally punish me if she found out. Like, punish-punish, not fun-punish." Delilah nodded. Once more, Cherry leant in, glancing to the door and pausing for a moment to listen out for footsteps before whispering. "Okay, so, apparently, years ago, this one time, she was typing up this girl, and somehow... she got her hair all, like... Mixed up in one of the knots. And to this day, she still puts her hair up in a bun when she's domming so nothing like that happens again."

The mental image of the ever-composed Ms. Verity, hunched over a bound girl, desperately trying to disentangle her hair made Delilah burst out laughing. Cherry giggled gently along with her but tried to hush her, making sure she didn't become too loud. "I mean, that's just what I heard! I have no idea how that even happens! She must have had like, wayyyy longer hair back then or something. I dunno if I even believe it because I don't think I've seen her make any mistakes with anything, maybe ever? But..."

The door creaked open and Ms. Verity entered the room. The two of them immediately made their best attempt to stifle their laughter. Sitting down on her chair between them, she gave a slightly bemused smile at the pair. "Getting along, are you two?" They both nodded, doing their best to put on straight faces. "Well, whatever mischief you're up to, I won't pry. Just don't forget who you'll be dealing with if it gets you in trouble." She guided both their heads back to her lap, caressing each of their cheeks in turn.

Unwrapping a snack bar, she broke off a chunk and placed it in Delilah's mouth. "Delilah, dear. This hardly passes for lunch. Still, if that's all you have, it'll have to do for now..." Once more, she held Delilah's head gently as she ate, while at the same time feeding Cherry something else Delilah couldn't quite see from the opposite side of the chair.

Delilah looked up at Ms. Verity. She just couldn't picture her ever making a mistake, of any sort. She decided the rumour that Cherry had told her was just that - A rumour. Soon, she would have to start her new job, but as her boss fed her another piece of her snack bar, she closed her eyes, happy to just be in her presence once more.