Employee of the Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eventually he brought me in for a 'performance review.' I tried to record it, but he took my phone, pulled up my skirt, backed me onto his desk, and said I was obviously a slut so I'd have to fuck him right then and there to keep my job. If I fucked him nicely he'd keep me around, but if I was 'bitchy' he'd fire me and make sure my reputation was ruined so I'd never get another job. I had no time to think and I hoped it would be just once, so I let him do it. He was rough. It was awful. I cried the whole time. But then he started this Employee of the Month thing. He gave me to two of his buddies, and he 'won' it once himself. You're the only guy who's really won it. I guess they couldn't ignore you.

"So yes, as far as I can tell, he could be the one running this operation. All the guys but you were pretty much under his thumb."

The fact that HR had had named himself and his buddies as the first Employees of the Month spoke volumes. Who would do that if he were being supervised?

"Huh. Let me think. I have an idea but I won't know if it will work until I explore it some more."

"That's nice," she said skeptically, "but until you're sure what's going to happen, I have to keep up appearances. Keep staying with me, OK? I may need a little tea and sympathy after tomorrow, anyway."

Now that I was pretty sure her place was bugged, I knew I had to agree. "I suppose we can just make noises in the dark like we're getting it on. I won't touch you. Promise." I was back to being the perfect gentleman. It was easy. It felt right.

"I just hope we can keep from laughing," she said glumly.

****

We drove to her place and had leftover pizza and beer. Katie was a bundle of nerves. She didn't know how to handle the inevitable advance from HR during her 'review.' I didn't blame her for trying to preserve her options, even though the cost seemed much too high. It was desperation and the boiling frog effect, I supposed.

After dinner I spent some time doing a little web surfing. I quickly found out from the property tax records that her apartment was owned by 'RAMJAC, LLC.' At least someone had a sense of humor. I didn't think HR was the type. I did a little more surfing and found out that 'RAMJAC' was a single-member LLC. LLC's can't be truly anonymous in this state, and more poking around revealed the contact information of the single member.

I told Katie I was making progress, and she was grateful. We seemed to be getting back to cordiality even if we weren't going to be lovers. So while we got ready for bed we had a whispered conversation about putting on a show for the likely watchers or listeners.

When we were ready, we turned out every single light, unplugged the LED clock, and felt our way into our separate sides of the bed in the dark. We lay next to each other.

"Ready . . . " she whispered in my ear.

I said, too loudly, "Time to put out, bitch! Flip over and stick up your holes!!"

Katie gave me a meek, "Yes, sir. . . ."

I went, "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!"

Katie went "Uuuuhhhhh....Ooooooooooo....! It's sooo big!!"

I almost cracked up, and we'd barely started. But I remembered to start bouncing on the mattress until I got it squeaking.

Katie grunted in rhythm with the squeaks. It was surprisingly hot. Maybe she had been practicing her fake orgasms.

Unexpectedly, Katie went, "Spank me!" in kind of a breathless voice.

Huh. Not in the script. I had promised not to touch her, so I started slapping myself on the thigh at intervals. After a while, it felt like I was getting red.

Katie went "uuunnnnhhhh, .... harder. HARDER!"

Now I was really going to be red. She was taking her revenge. I thought I caught her stifling a laugh. She was probably just lying there, propped up on one elbow and smirking in the darkness while I bounced on the mattress and beat myself up.

The slapping was getting painful, so I said, "Your turn, cunt. Get up and ride it!"

"Yes sir!" Definitely laughing. We had a little competition going.

I bounced the bed while she quietly went "Uunnhh, unnhhh" for a while. That got boring, so, as sternly as I could manage, I commanded, "Make those tits bounce!".

"Yes sir!" Definitely laughing. The competition was going better for me.

Suddenly: "Slap my tits!"

Sigh. I alternated slapping one thigh and then the other while Katie just went "UUNNNHH, Again! UUNNNHH, Harder!" It was a 100% more painful for me than for her.

I had to stop this, so I said, "Get down and suck it, bitch!"

Katie made little slurping noises. She was really quite good at it. I was getting hard just listening. But it was too quiet.

"Take it all!" I said.

"Unghk, ungk, unghk," from Katie. It sounded like she had at least four fingers in her mouth. I was flattered, and I didn't have to do anything but occasionally encourage her to take more.

But we couldn't do that all night. I had mercy on her. "On your back, slut! I'ma gonna fuck you so hard, your tits are gonna slap you in the face!" That definitely got a smothered laugh, but I had to start bouncing on the bed again while Katie could just relax and go "uunnhhh, uunnhhh."

Suddenly I felt her hand on my thigh. This was clearly against the rules, but I didn't complain. She located a nice flat place, and then she suddenly raised her hand and slapped me there really, really hard and went "YEOWWWWWWWWW!!" herself. I had to stifle myself, obviously. But she was nice enough to rub the sore spot for me tenderly, and next thing I knew she was kissing it to make it all better.

But I still had to bounce the bed to make it squeak, and apparently Katie figured she'd been nice enough already. She cried, "Faster! FASTER!" and I had to pick up the pace. A mattress will rebound only so fast, and I was getting tired.

Meanwhile, Katie was going, "More!! More!!! Do me!! Harder!!! Uunnnhhhhh, Fuuuuuck!! Meeee!!! Uuuuuuuunnnhhhhhh!!! Harder!! FUCK!!!!"

I was exhausted. It was too soon, but I had to end it somehow.

"On your knees, slut!" I intoned. "Stick out your tongue!"

She rustled the sheets. "Ohhh, yessss, cum on me, pleeeeeze, please please, cum on my face....yes! Yes!! YES!!" She made more of my favorite slurping noises.

I went "Ahhh, ahhhhhh, AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," and relaxed on the bed, sweating. The whole thing was ridiculously hot. Hotly ridiculous, actually. But now, I thought, we really were even.

I felt her lips pressed against my ear. She was whispering. "Short hitter, huh?"

I could feel the smile.

****

Performance Review Day. I struggled up to consciousness to find Katie's bedroom still dark and Katie's hand softly stroking my hard cock. As I gained focus, she realized I was awake and snuggled closer, dropping one big boob on my chest as usual, and tenderly kissing the side of my face. I didn't resist. She was kissing and nuzzling and sticking her tongue in my ear, and earnestly trying to bring me off. For her, it didn't take long. I came, and she licked us clean. She seemed newly affectionate, or maybe needy, or perhaps just nervous.

***

When I woke up again later, she was already dressed for her big meeting. She was standing over the bed in her most revealing dress yet, a little white number that hugged her like plastic wrap. Suggestively, the color of her clear pink skin showed through it just a tantalizing bit. I told her I was sure HR would approve. Obviously there was no way to hide her phone, though. If she took it, HR would just confiscate it again.

I went in soon after she left. By mid-morning I finally got the single member of RAMJAC, LLC on the phone. I told him I was in our company's accounting department and that we needed to know which reference number was on our rent checks. He obliged me.

Then I called HR's old company and posed as a prospective employer. They declined any official comment. That was too bad, but it's normal these days. Also normal was the detectable undercurrent of enthusiasm or lack of it. They were warning me off, big time.

I stopped at reception and spent a minute with Katie. She was on the verge of tears but steeling her resolve to let HR have his way with her. I went over my plan and told her she should protest. He'd probably like that.

****

High noon. Time for the showdown at the HR Corral. I gathered up Katie and walked with her through the long hallways to HR. She was trying to be brave. She hoped her dress would placate him, but it made our walk a lot worse than serving coffee in the lobby. As she clopped along in her platform heels, her tits jiggled uncontrollably and that dress highlighted every little motion mercilessly. I could only guess how it felt to be on display like that. HR was sure to be triggered by it.

I walked into HR's office with her, unannounced. HR barely looked up. He didn't acknowledge Katie at all. "What are you doing here, kid?"

"I heard you wanted performance feedback."

"Yeah, well, wait a minute. Katie, no tricks. Phone on the desk."

Katie, in her barely-there dress, looked at him disbelievingly. She shrugged and held out her arms to show there was no possible way she had a phone on her.

HR took it as an invitation for a pat-down. He rose from his desk and started a search.

"What are you doing? Hands off!" said Katie, jerking away.

HR watched with amusement. "You're kidding, right? Hold still!" He ran the fingers of one hand down her ass crack and then ran the other up between her legs.

Katie practically jumped. She flinched away and said "Hey, stop! Don't touch me!" Her boobs rocked and swayed.

HR stopped and thought for a second. This was the moment. I knew it could all go either way, right here.

He turned to me and held out his hand. "Phone!"

I resisted, but in the end I had to hand it over or leave the room. Katie looked devastated.

"OK," he said looking at me, "I don't have much time for you if I'm going to do this little slut before my next meeting. What's on your mind, kid?"

I took a deep breath. "I just wanted to say, she's great. She should be the real Employee of the Month."

"That's all? How about a little rundown on your test drive last night?"

"This is more of a character reference," I said. "You're lucky to have such a dedicated employee. I don't think she wants to fuck you, though, so why not let her get back to her desk?"

". . . Oh I get it! You're sweet on her. Good work, Katie, but you can't be Employee of the Month yourself, because you can't fuck yourself. I've got a whole bunch of guys lined up for that."

"She doesn't want to do that anymore, either," I said.

HR looked annoyed. His tone shifted and he spoke to Katie quietly, menacingly. "Well, then, we'll just call it all off, right, cunt? I told you, no fucktoy, no job. No apartment. No references. No fancy clothes. You're going to get screwed either way . . . you might as well enjoy it!" He stood over her and ran a finger down her front, pausing to pinch a nipple, and ending down at her crotch. He grabbed her there and suddenly pinned her violently against the wall. It was as close to pure evil as I've ever seen.

"LET ME GO!!" She struggled against him. He held her steady by her crotch, almost lifting her off the floor. He was big. His fingers were massaging her pussy, perhaps trying to melt her resolve. She tried to twist away and started to cry. He was loathsome.

"Oh no, you have to decide. Either your pussy is mine, or you're out. You can decide right now. I'll wait. Just go bend over my desk and pull your panties down if you want the job." He released her but didn't stand away.

"I think maybe that's enough," I said as steadily as I could manage. "I think you're going to fire yourself instead."

HR kept standing threateningly over Katie, but now I had his attention. "Oh really? That's interesting. Maybe I should get rid of both you little fuckers."

"I don't think you're going to fire the guy with the new marketing idea. How about firing the sex harasser with the extortion racket, the embezzlement scheme, the secret love nest, the soon-to-be two-time loser who will never get a desk job again? Why would we want him around? I could get him fired right now, by just walking upstairs."

HR had finally turned away from Katie, who was now cringing in a corner. He advanced on me. "It's just your word against mine, son, and I'm a senior officer here. Good luck with that. Don't ruin your career over this little . . . ." he waved a hand dismissively at Katie, "party favor. Everybody likes this little benefit."

"Accounting found the extra money you're paying Katie," I told him. "Her bonuses and rent are hidden in your department's Travel & Entertainment expenses. That's cute, but I don't think sexcapades for you and your buddies are exactly what that account is for, so that's fraud and embezzlement. Also, there's the sexual assault." I held up Katie's cell phone, with the voice recorder running. ". . . So it looks like this job is going to end even worse than your last one. I could get you arrested in about five minutes. But don't try to skip town in your car. There's a radio tracker in it." I tried not to smile, but across the room, even Katie was starting to look happier.

He threw us out, but not before I said I'd turn him in unless Katie kept her reception job at full salary, without the extracurriculars. I was only asking him to do the right thing. That would be hard for him, of course, but there was no way he could refuse.

****

We walked together back down the long hallway, letting our nerves un-jangle.

"A radio tracker? You did that?"

"Of course not. But I thought he might enjoy looking for it. That's a big car he has there."

She stopped, swiveled and put her arms around my neck, then glanced nervously over my shoulder. "Thanks for losing me my apartment and my bonus checks, stud," she said, grinning. Then she hugged me and pressed herself against me. It got hard to breathe. For some reason my lungs wouldn't expand. She took my hand and we continued down the corridor.

"I bet the company will triple your salary if you don't sue," I said. "This will blow up big time when Accounting gets hold of it. Maybe I'll get Employee of the Month again."

"Well, I'd vote for you. I'd even be the Award."

"You're going to need a new place to live," I reminded her.

"Hmmmm. Do you know anyone who would like to go in on a new apartment with me? They would have to like beer and pizza and make-believe sex."

"The make-believe sex was actually pretty good, wasn't it?" I asked. "No deceptions. No recriminations. No unintended pregnancies. Slightly painful, though."

"Not sorry - it was weirdly hot! It was kind of a charge, being loud, with listeners! I guess I'm more of a pervert than I thought." She glanced back down the hall again, bit her lip, and pulled me along a little faster.

At an alcove she led me around the corner and aggressively pushed me against a wall. In an instant her lips were on mine and her hips were humping me. I obligingly extended a knee, and soon she was straddling my thigh and grinding on it as we shared a long, squirmy kiss. Her dress rode up. I was pretty sure there was only a tiny thong underneath, so I pulled up the back a little further and slapped her bare ass cheeks as she humped me. Then I palmed both her tits, which were essentially naked anyway, and squeezed while we assaulted each other with lots of tongue. She ground harder on my leg and started to moan so loudly I was sure someone would hear.

Sure enough, a head suddenly appeared around the corner. With Katie's tongue in my throat I could only look out of the corner of my eye, but I was able make out that it was HR, the only person we had no reason to fear. I released a boob long enough to give him the finger just as Katie climaxed on my leg with a shriek that echoed through the building. She shuddered and fell into me, chin on my shoulder. HR grimaced and disappeared. The justice, I thought, was poetic.

Katie kept leaning limply against me, breathing hard. In her porn shoes she was nearly my height. I had my arms around her slender little waist and she was running her fingertips lightly up and down my sides. She felt just right, snuggled against me, a perfect fit. It was like the whole nightmare had never happened.

I kissed her ear. "That was fake again, right, Miss Drama Major?" I whispered.

She leaned back to where she could see me. "Aren't you the nosy one?!" She was smiling, though. "Sometimes things don't just fall into place on their own, you know? You have to do them anyway. Sometimes it's a struggle. Sometimes you have to wait."

It finally came to me that Katie was a lot tougher than I had thought. She came across as shy, but she acted gritty and determined. Maybe not everyone would have made the same choices, but these were desperate times. She had done the unthinkable to prevent the unendurable. I felt the anger draining away and affection flooding in. I kissed her. "Sorry," I said. "Sorry, sorry. I'm sorry for everything. But there are also some things that can't wait," and I turned us around and pushed her back against the wall a little harder than I intended. We kissed again and again and again. She reached for my zipper. Her dress was already up around her hips, so I just pushed down her thong. She positioned me at her entrance. Her mouth opened and the smile went away. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and nodded.

Watching her carefully, I slowly pushed my way in. She trembled and sighed, the real thing this time. We slowly started the age-old rhythm, and she started making little noises with every breath. She was just searingly hot. We kept at it for minutes. But it sounded like sex, and now more footsteps were coming down the hallway. She just held me even tighter. I sped up my pace and squashed her against the wall. She whimpered softly and arched her back. I tightened my grip on her and gave a few big thrusts, nearly lifting her off the floor, and came. She groaned and shook for half a minute as I held her and kissed her all over while we came down. The footsteps receded down the hall.

I was thinking, this girl, this strong young woman I had nearly pushed away, might be the best thing that could ever happen to me. When we had recovered a bit I released her and backed away to look. She was an incredible sight, leaning against the wall, staring at me, still trembling. That long wavy red hair, the light blue eyes, the pink skin tinting that translucent dress. The outsized boobs, nearly naked; the excited nipples denting the fabric. The tiny thong, now stretched tight at knee level. Even the glistening thighs. But even more: the strength of mind. The look of arousal but also, of determination. I just stared, and she just let me. Then I went and hugged her forever.

"I like make-believe sex too," I said quietly in her ear, "when it leads to the real thing. I even like make-believe girlfriends, when they turn into real ones. And I like the new Katie. With a fresh start I bet she'd be perfect for me . . . .

"I think we both deserve a drink. Interested?"