Employee of the Year - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh, I," I mumbled, but she'd already headed off to the back of the room and taken a seat, each pronounced step in those booties throwing me off my game a little further.

I was still sat there, truly shell-shocked, my composure completely obliterated by everything that occurred over the past hour. It wasn't just the fact that she'd been obviously teasing me with her feet, but it was the reason why she'd been doing so. She knew the power they held over me, and she knew how much my preparation and confidence had now been disrupted. That simple mention of how they smelled was enough to leave me a nervous wreck, as I tried to wrangle my thoughts back to the task at hand.

Once Eleanor brought the client in, I was a bag of anxiety, stood by the projector and struggling to move the cursor across my laptop screen. It was way worse than the previous pitch, where Maya had simply teased me about the fact she knew of my secret. Now, she'd actually unleashed her soles to ruthlessly torment me, and I couldn't shake the image of their perfection from my mind. The way her arches were subtly wrinkled and how her toes freely wiggled and flexed. Despite knowing what was at stake, I couldn't get that image of Maya's beautiful, meaty soles out of my head. It was a sight I should never have been exposed to at work, and one I'd never before had to endure. I'd always been so professional and on task, sheltering away my secret weakness and desires and only fantasising safely within my head. Besides Stacey, the architect of my masochistic urges for destruction at stinky, girl feet, Piper was the only girl I'd ever indulged with, and now, perhaps through her desire for revenge, she'd allowed my secret kink to spill over into my workplace.

Despite bringing up the presentation, my thoughts kept wandering to that dark, groove beneath Maya's toes. The groove that had been locked away within the humidity of her boots during her morning commute. What did it smell like in there? I couldn't shake the idea of dropping to my knees, plunging my nose into that warm crevice and breathing in deeply, allowing Maya's intoxicating foot stink to completely reduce me as a successful, experienced salesman. That a mere sniff of her young, sweaty feet, was enough to overcome all of my years of seniority. I looked up panicked, only to see Maya at the back of the room, staring at me with a hint of amusement on her face. She bit her lip and nodded to herself, clearly enjoying the fact that I was uncomfortable and out of sorts.

As I looked up at the client, I awkwardly fidgeted, picking at my cuff link as my sweaty palms gave away my uneasiness. I squinted beneath the lights above, and felt like there was an intense heat shining upon me, like I was under the spotlight and now my dark secret was exposed to all.

"Umm, hi, hello," I said, while adjusting my tie and tugging at my collar. It felt so restrictive, like it was way too tight, and then despite my best efforts, I was envisaging myself down on my knees at Maya's young, bratty feet, her laughing at me while waving a signed contract around, all while tugging at the tie wrapped around my throat, as if it were a leash. Mocking me ruthlessly while I was helplessly subdued and shackled to the power of her feminine feet. "Oh God," I said, wiping my brow with my sleeve. I pointed the remote for the projector, and then noticed how much my hand was trembling as I struggled to press the buttons beneath my slippery fingers. "Get a grip, Dante," I whispered to myself, before smacking myself on the side of the head with the remote. "Focus, man."

"You alright?" the client asked while awkwardly shifting in his seat. He dropped his glasses down so they were balanced on the tip of his nose, before looking over the top at me. "You don't look so well, son?"

"I'm...I'm fine." I struggled to swallow the lump in my throat. "I'm--" I felt myself becoming lightheaded as the magnitude of what was happening overcame me. It was like my deepest, darkest fantasy was coming to life in the most compromising situation possible. For the first time since high school, a girl was using her feet against me to get what she wanted. It wasn't the same as had occurred with the times I'd played around with Piper. Her teasing and dominating me with her pretty feet had always been under the context of our relationship. At times, I even had to encourage her to do so, my desire for further and greater degradation eventually pushing her too far. But now, Maya was tormenting me without any instigation from myself. If anything, I'd tried to discourage and oppose her attempts the previous occasion, but it seemed she was relentless and determined to get what she wanted.

I glanced around the meeting room, in search of something to steady me, and my eyes landed on Maya again, still sat there and watching me with interest. She'd crossed one leg over the other, her booted foot dangling for all to see. To everyone else, it appeared like a normal, innocuous seating position for a girl, but to me, it communicated that she was aware of her new-found control over me. She was taunting me with the casual bobbing of her booted foot, all while she sat there relaxed and at ease, while I was a doddering fool up near the projector, performing like an idiot just as she'd wanted. Despite knowing what was on the line, I couldn't draw my eyes away from her boot. It no longer had the same effect on me as before. Whereas I previously paid it little mind, even somewhat thankful that Maya's feet were always hidden from me, now, I was fearful of that damned boot, knowing what was contained within. Maya's soles were irresistibly intoxicating, and it both thrilled and devastated me that my rival had the exact kind of feet that I couldn't resist. Curvaceous, meaty soles, that gave a strength to the rest of her gaunt and slender physique. It left me feeling light-headed while simply contemplating the fact that I now had a foot goddess intent on stealing away my coveted annual bonus. A foot goddess who seemed willing to use her beautiful feet to completely subdue my success in favour of her own.

"Son, I think you're unwell," the client said, and I noticed Maya snort and snigger to herself, all while I was absent-mindedly staring in the direction of her boot. I just kept focusing on how warm and stuffy it must be in there, her young, flawless toes getting all stinky and moist within the leather.

My eyes crept up, and when they met Maya's, hers in turn rolled, before she bit her lip and nodded towards the client. "Ummm," I said while snapping my head up. "Yeah, ummm, so, let's talk about....errr...." I scratched my head, and again, almost uncontrollably, my eyes darted back towards Maya, pausing in a gaze as she rolled her boot around her ankle. She giggled and chuckled while keeping my eyes captive, seeming to delight as she experimented with the power she was holding over me. I mean, I was up there about to deliver a professional pitch to a paying client, and my attention was completely focused on my young rival's feet! Maya's feet! Never in my life while dating her sister would I have believed that one day I'd become infatuated with her little feet to the point that I couldn't even do my job! "Ummm, what were we"--my eyes remained firmly on Maya's boot while I stuttered like a buffoon--"talking about?" I looked towards the client and blinked; he simply shrugged back, before turning and looking towards Maya, seemingly confused by why I was so distracted.

At that point, Eleanor stepped in from the open door, and I hadn't even noticed she'd been there the whole time, observing my complete clusterfuck of a performance. "Maya," she said in a soft voice, before stepping over to her and lightly caressing her shoulder. "Get yourself ready. I need you to step in a bit earlier."

Maya appeared momentarily confused, before she smiled and nodded while collecting her things. She took a deep breath, then rose to her feet and stepped to the side of the projector, steadying herself and whispering words of reassurance as she went over her pitch in her head. "Come on, Maya," she said in a low, almost inaudible tone. "You can do this. This client is yours."

I looked over at her, and my eyes immediately dropped to her booties again. Even as she was geeing herself up, fully intent on stealing this client from me, all I could do was concentrate on her bloody boots! I just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened to me when I was younger, how a girl had taken something from me and used her foot to do so. Taken something that I'd insisted she wasn't allowed, because she was a weak girl. Now, Maya was about to do the exact same thing. Her feet had looked so mesmerising while propped up on the desk, that I could no longer think straight. It was like my thoughts were held completely enslaved by her captivating soles, and now, she was about to take from me. She'd used her beautiful feet to tame me as her competitor, and I'd never been more exhilarated in my life. I'd known what she was trying to do the second she'd kicked her boots off and bared those young, curvy arches and soft, padded toes, yet, here I was, playing right into her trap. My body was trembling with absurd excitement as a rush ran through me. "Oh God," I groaned as a pleasurable wave rippled through my body and I dropped my hands to the podium to steady myself.

"Have a little too much tipple last night, did you, son?" the client asked with a snigger. "Don't beat yourself up. We've all been there."

"I'm so sorry, Mr Jenkins," Eleanor said while taking a step closer. She carefully took me by the forearm. "Come on, Dante, you come down from here. You're obviously not feeling well."

"Uh, yes," I said, and it felt like a relief that I was no longer under the judgemental glare of the client. Even as Eleanor led me away, I couldn't remember a single word of the pitch I'd prepared. Instead, I just kept visualising the smooth balls of Maya's feet and heels, and how they contrasted with her slightly wrinkled arches. The way her flesh almost seemed to shimmer beneath the light as her feet twisted and contorted, teasing and tempting me with their luscious shape.

"I'm really sorry, Mr Jenkins," Eleanor said as she turned back, all while guiding me towards the corridor. "I think Dante is a little unwell."

"You don't say," the client replied. "I think you need to get him to the medical services pronto. Poor boy looks like he's overcome with a sickness or something."

The truth was, I felt bloody drunk more than sick, and even as Eleanor encouraged me from the projector, I found my steps completely dishevelled and unstable. It was the most bizarre feeling, especially considering I hadn't consumed any illicit substances. All that had happened was Maya had taunted me with her soles, and then whispered some tormenting suggestions in her feminine, sultry voice. That had been enough for my mind to appear as if completely intoxicated. That had been enough to hit the dark, hidden sweet spot that I'd masterfully kept out of reach for so long, and now, I was being revealed as a helpless glutton for feet-induced humiliation. I'd long feared that one of my rivals would discover this side of my personality; or had I long desired for it to happen? I didn't know anymore.

"Greetings," I heard Maya say in a delighted, enthusiastic voice as she took my place at the front of the room. I looked back and squinted as she animatedly clapped her hands together; my mouth dropping open as I struggled to contemplate what I was witnessing. "Today I'm going to talk you through the process of taking your business to the next level. With our unique and exclusive products, in tandem with a tailored and personalised marketing strategy, we're going to assist you in reaping the economic potential of every customer that passes through your doors."

Eleanor helped me to a seat outside in the hallway. "Take a minute to gather yourself," she said encouragingly. "Maybe, if you're feeling a bit better, I can convince the client to give you another go after Maya is done."

Hearing that, I suddenly snapped out of the haze Maya's feet had seemed to cloud me under. "Really?"

"I'll do my best," she said, before nipping into the break room. A second later she returned with an icy cold bottle of water, almost shunting it into my sweaty hand. "Drink up. Wash out whatever is inside you." She then crouched down and looked me in the eyes, cocking her head in an almost sympathetic way. Her wrinkled cheeks reminded me of a caring grandma and for a second: I felt safe. Safe from the power of Maya's soles and cute little toes. "Though, next time, if you're feeling under the weather: give me a heads up? You're a big boy. You know how unprofessional this looks, even if you are unwell."

"Yes, sorry," I muttered, before taking a huge slurp from the bottle to the point it dribbled down my chin. "I don't know what happened."

Eleanor tutted, then removed a handkerchief from her blouse pocket. She patted at my chin. "God, the state on you. Maybe it's better you just take off home?"

I leant to the side to look around her, just to catch sight of Maya parading around, arms waving about while she was in the throes of convincing the client of her apparently magnificent ideas. It was a reminder of the way she used to throw tantrums whenever Piper wouldn't let her watch her favourite television show. The fact the client was nodding along frantically was like a dagger straight in my stomach.

"I've blown it," I said, while looking at Eleanor with a juddering lip.

Instead of more sympathy, she almost screwed her face up in disgust. "Pull yourself together, will you?"

"But she's going to get the contract."

Eleanor abruptly stood up with her hands on hips. "If she gets the contract it's because she deserves it." She abruptly stamped her foot, causing me to flinch. "Cut this crap out right now. You look like you're about to burst into tears because a teenage girl took your toy away."

I snapped my head up and looked at her, shocked by her words and momentary terrified. Had Piper really told Maya about everything? How girls could take things from me, simply by using their feet? Had Maya then told Eleanor too? Was my dark secret, and how susceptive I was to a girl's pretty feet, already spreading around the company? "What?" I asked in a panic, not quite believing I'd heard her properly. "Why...what do you mean by that?"

Eleanor squinted. "You should be applauding your colleague for stepping up when you've broken down. I know I promote healthy competition, and you sure gloat about it when you're winning, but I'm not going to tolerate you crying whenever you lose."

"I'm not crying," I said, wiping my forehead nervously. "I'm...I'm just sick."

"Then get better." She looked at her watch. "Within the next half hour so, or this opportunity is going to slip you by."

"I'll be right back," I said, before darting to the men's room. Once inside, I burst through the stall doors and collapsed to my knees, feeling like I was about to purge my guts. I was just so disgusted with myself and how my body had responded to Maya's attempts at distracting me. At least when I was that boy in the library, it had actually taken some kind of stimulant, notably the feel and smell of Stacey's sweaty and pungent foot on my face. Now, it had only taken the sight of Maya's smooth, wrinkled soles to lead me into a stupor. Jesus, were Maya's feet even more powerful than Stacey's? I shivered at the possibility. God, those soles looked so soft and inviting; they'd probably feel great pressed up against my face, almost hypnotising me as I inhaled their delightful, feminine stink.

"Fuck sake, bro," I almost screeched while slapping myself across the cheek. Cut that shit out already. I clambered to my feet and dashed over towards the sink. Staring in the mirror, I splashed my face with cold water, trying to shock some sense into myself. I could barely recognise who was looking back at me. Where was the confident, cocky geezer that controlled the room whenever he spoke? My collar was all out of sorts, my eyes looked bloodshot and even my hair looked as if it had been combed with a rake. I truly looked like I'd just been dragged through a bush backwards, and I must have appeared pitiful while blubbering in front of the client. Come on, man, I mentally urged my reflection, trying to talk some sense into myself. You're above this. Don't let this little bitch manipulate you like that. You're the Dante, and you always bring home the signature. I nodded to my reflection, adjusted my collar and tidied the knot in my tie. You can do this. Go out there and teach her a lesson. For a second, a flash of Maya's soles crossed my mind, and how she was out there right now, wooing the client because her feet had truly subdued me. I felt a weakness in my knees, and I had to grip the sink to avoid losing my balance. No, stop it, Dante, stop thinking about it. I shook my head violently, then before my thoughts could wander again, I marched out of the restroom and tried to return to the confident salesman I was.

Eleanor turned and breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing me. "Thank God for that," she said, before playfully slapping me on the back. "Don't let anything like that ever happen again."

"I'm good," I said. "I must have just eaten something bad."

She handed me another bottle of water. "Get that down you. Maya's almost finished up. You can follow her in and, Dante"--she grabbed my chin with her fingers so I was looking her in the eye--"be the top salesman I know you are."

"I got this." I necked the water in one go, then wiped my mouth off, determined to settle business.

Right at that moment, Maya and the client came bundling out of the meeting room together, sharing jokes and smiles. She looked so comfortable and in her element, and for a second, I almost forgot that she was still in her teens, seeming to command the attention as if she was a long-serving professional.

"Mr Jenkins," I interrupted as he went to pass by. "I'm feeling a lot better now. Could I just have a moment of your time?"

I was taken by surprise as he squinted through his glasses at me, seeming annoyed at the intrusion to their conversation. "There's no need for that," he said while nodding towards a grinning Maya. "I'm satisfied with the package this young lady has outlined. We're going to go ahead with her as the lead on this. I'm really feeling her vision."

I blinked, not really absorbing what he was saying. "If I could just have a minute. I think you'd be overwhelmed with the strategy I've come up with."

Maya's face screwed up, and she pulled a piece of paper from the file she was clutching to her chest. "Stephen has already signed the contract."

"Stephen?" I asked in surprise, shocked that they were already on a first-name basis. I turned back towards the client. "Stephen," I said, lowering my voice slightly as I noticed the recoil in his expression. "If I could--"

"Dante," Eleanor said from the side, before clearing her throat. "Leave it. It's done."

"But--"

"Leave it," she said, underling the point with a glare. I felt her talon-like nails in my elbow as she tried to pull me away.

I let out a sigh, before glancing between the three of them, finally landing on Maya's smug little face. She was biting her lip with raised eyebrows, almost like she was trying to supress an outburst of joy. "Congratulations," I said, in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

She merely continued to bite her lip, before nodding in response. "Thanks."

With that, I awkwardly nodded, and realised I was simply in the way. Once I stumbled over to the chair again, I blushed sheepishly while noticing the confused expression of Eleanor as she followed. "Dante," she said bluntly. "What the heck was that all about?" She strode up to me and placed her palm against my forehead. "Have you got a fever or something? You're acting all out of sorts. You know you can't talk to clients like that. Are you trying to blow the deal for Maya or something?"