Empress Submits to Superior Cock

Story Info
Let me prove my devotion to you, my new lord and master.
1.9k words
3.92
29.5k
24
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[F4M] [Script Offer] [MDom] [Subjugation] [Submission] [Humiliation] [Breeding] [Impregnation] [Creampie] [Blowjob] [Collar] [Slave]

Description: The Empress of a nation finds her empire conquered by an invading army. Her army is defeated and she is captured.

Still, she refuses to surrender, knowing full well that her people will fight to the last man against their inferior oppressors.

After all, there's not a single quality those savages possess that would make them, in any way, superior to her people, right?

Note: This is a script for an erotic audio.

————— Script Start —————

Unhand me you heathen! How dare you lay so much as a finger on me! Do you know who I am? I am the empress of this land, and I refuse to be manhandled by a barbarian invader!

You savages may have succeeded in defeating my armies and capturing me, but I refuse to surrender to you. My people will come for me. They will rise up and resist you. They will not stop until I am freed and returned to my rightful place as ruler.

No matter how hard you try to control them, my people will never submit them selves to your rule. They are a proud people who will only ever recognize me as their one true ruler. They will never obey you savage, foreign invaders.

What!? You expect me to publicly abdicate the throne... and cede all my powers to you and your army!? Are you mad! I would rather die that give up even a fraction of my power to you inferior mongrels!

That's right, I said inferior! Your people are nothing but brutal savages! Compared to the sophisticated men of my country, your people are nothing more than neanderthals. In fact, I can not think of a single quality your people possess that would make them, in any way, superior to mine.

What!? You say you can prove to me that your people superior to my people? That's a laugh!

Tell you what, if you can convince me that you mongrels are, in any way, superior to my noble bloodline, I will gladly give up my powers as empress and submit myself to your rule, BUT, if you fail to convince me, then you will release me and return me to my people.

You... you agree to my terms? Hmm, you must be very confident in yourself, but no matter. I know that my people are, by far, superior to you savages, and nothing will convince me otherwise.

What are you doing? How dare you disrobe in front of me! You disgusting—

Wh—what!? How can... that's impossible.

How can any man have a... a... a cock this big? It is twice— No! Three times the size of any cock I've ever seen before!

Well, yes, I've only ever seen cocks from my country until now.

Superior!? Well, I suppose you may have been lucky enough to have been born with such a... unique penis, but it does not mean that all of your men—

What!? You are only average amongst your people!? You mean there are men among you with even bigger— hold on! This— this must be some kind of trick! No human being could possibly have a cock that big! You must be trying to fool me, and I refuse to be manipulated by you savages!

You... dare me to touch it... to prove that it is real?

You expect a noble woman to degrade herself by touching a cock?

Fine! I will call your bluff, but only to disprove your silly notion of superiority.

[She reaches out and touches his cock]

Oh my! I can't believe it! It's real!

I can feel the blood pumping through the head of this massive organ!

I can feel the warmth radiating from the shaft as it grows hard in my soft, tiny hand!

I can even feel the heft of these massive, testicles, so full of potent seed!

To think, your people are so well endowed, that they would have such humongous cocks when compared to the tiny penises my people possess.

I suppose it only makes sense. After all, your people are known for their savagery and conquest. It only makes sense that your cocks are built to ravage and conquer the wombs of any woman they happen to come across.

What was that? Stroking? Oh! I suppose I have been stroking your gigantic cock this entire time. It has grown so big, and so hard. It's size now dwarfs that of the tiny hands that struggle to maintain their hold on this... superior organ.

Yes! I said superior! Your people's cock is superior to ours in every way. I admit it! It would be foolish of me not to at this point! Even the most well-endowed man of my empire would be out classed by this big, fat fuck-stick!

Just the thought of this humongous dick penetrating the tiny cunts of my empire, invading their wombs, pumping their fertile bellies with superior seed; it makes me so wet, so horny, so weak!

Just being in the presence of this magnificent cock makes me want to get down on my knees, and worship it!

Would you like that, Sir? Would you like this once noble empress to get down on her knees like a common whore and lovingly suck your superior cock?

You have proven to me that your people are superior. I have no choice but to submit to you. Let me prove my devotion to you, my new lord and master.

On behave of my inferior people, I submit myself, and my people, to your rule for all eternity.

[She begins to suck his cock]

Oh! Amazing! I can barely get my tiny mouth around the head of this magnificent cock! It feels so good to grovel beneath you, sir, to run my tongue up and down the length of your shaft.

[Licking]

To dart my tongue in and out of your slit, lapping up drops of tasty precum.

[Licking and sucking]

To suck on these magnificent, heavy balls, so full of rich, delicious cum!

[Sucking]

This is where all women belong, at the feet of a superior man, serving their every need.

[She continues to lick and suck his cock until he pulls her up and drags her to a nearby table]

Oh! Yes Master! By all means, manhandle me! I'm yours to do with whatever you want.

Shove me down on to the table! Abuse me like the inferior piece of trash that I am! Oh fuck! I love it!

[He begins to tear her clothes off]

Yes! Please! Tear my clothes off! These clothes were made for an Empress, not a common street whore like me. I have no right to wear them! I never had! To think I actually deluded myself into believing that we were somehow superior to you! What a fool I was!

This is the future all our nation's women will soon be forced accept; clothes torn, legs spread, pussies dripping, bodies waiting to be filled with superior seed.

Do it, Master! Breed me! Destroy my cunt with that magnificent cock of yours! Fill my womb with your potent cum! Shatter my pathetic imperial bloodline, and bless me with your superior baby!

[He shoves his cock deep into her fertile pussy]

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! It's so big! It's tearing my tight pussy apart!

Fuck! How could I have ever satisfied by fucking my people's cocks!? Those tiny dicklets simply can't compare to the power of your superior dick!

To think, I allowed useless men to spread their inferior genes throughout my empire, to spurt their weak, pathetic cum into pussies that were meant for your noble cocks, and breed weak, inferior babies.

No wonder we lost the war to these superior warriors!

Well, no more! From now on, our pussies are only for your cock, our wombs are only for your seed, and our bellies are only for your babies!

[Moaning and gasping as he continues to fuck her]

Oh yes! That's it! Fuck me, Master! Fill my belly with your seed! Put a baby in my womb! I want it! I want my belly to grow big and round with your baby, Master!

I want to be paraded around my former empire for all my former subjects to see, naked, barefoot and pregnant, like the pathetic whore I am; a trophy of your magnificent conquest of our once proud people, and a warning to anyone who would dare oppose you!

I only regret that it took so long for me to realize the superiority of your people. I only hope that my humiliation and subjugation will, in some small way, make amends for my foolish disobedience.

Let the fertile wombs of my empire be our penance for daring to appose you and your superior cock!

[More moaning and gasping]

Oh! I can feel it! You're going to come inside of me!

I can feel the head of your cock against the entrance of my womb!

My pussy is stretched tight around your shaft. I am so close to cumming!

Please, Master, may I cum? May I cum on your superior cock?

Please, allow this inferior whore to have an orgasm on your magnificent cock as you pump your superior seed deep into my fertile cunt!

Do it, Master! End the line of emperors and empresses that have come before me, and usher in a new era; an era of superior lords and they're grateful slaves!

Oh! I can feel it! You're cumming inside of me! You did it, Master! You have claimed my pathetic womb, and filled it with your powerful seed, just like how you will soon claim my empire for your people and fill it with superior babies!

[She orgasms hard on his cock]

[Gasping for breath] Oh, Master! Thank you. Thank you for filling my womb with your superior seed. I hope our baby grows up to be of service to you and your new empire.

Master, your cock! It's covered in cum and pussy juice. Allow me to get down on my knees and clean it for you.

[She gets down on my knees and sucks his cock clean]

There you go, Master. Nice and clean.

[He puts a collar around her neck]

What's this, Master?

A collar?

Proof of my subservience to you? What a magnificent idea! Now, it will be clear for everyone to see that I am nothing more than a mongrel whore, forever subservient to my glorious new Master!

Thank you, Master.

I will announce my abdication in the morning, my Master, as well as name you the new ruler of this empire.

However, before I do, I will make one last decree.

From now on, the women of this land will only service and be bred by your people's superior cocks. Under no circumstances will an inferior penis go near a pussy again.

The men of my empire are simply inferior to yours, I see that now. In order for my people to survive, we must remove their inferior genes, and only your superior cocks can do that.

Our women only exist to breed your babies, and I swear to do my part to ensure generations of your babies will be born to our fertile women.

Speaking of breeding, it seems like you are hard once again, Master.

Incredible, to think your people could have such stamina. Yet another reason you are superior.

Shall I bend over the table and allow you to ravish my womb once again, Master?

Yes, Master. I hear and obey.

Long live your new empire, my Master. May your new slaves serve you well.

————— Script End —————