Empty Easter Basket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so she was telling the truth..." Cliff paused, and I pictured John's confused eyebrows rising, "She kept saying it wasn't her fault." Cliff hurriedly explained, seemingly to the satisfaction of my boyfriend. "And don't worry about payment, this one's on us." He concluded.

"Well, that's very decent of you! I'm sure she's thanked you, but please accept my thanks, as well." John said with glee.

"Oh yeah, she really did..." Another uncomfortable gap. "But believe me, it was our pleasure... and I'm sure it will be again tomorrow."

John cleared his throat loudly as he curtly spoke, "Hey man..." Brock and I froze waiting for him to continue, paralyzed in terror that Cliff's recklessness had gotten us caught. "Excuse my noticing, but, uh, X-Y-Z..." We let out synchronized relieved breaths as we heard Cliff's exaggerated embarrassment and an abrupt zip.

Sensing their conversation was nearing its reasonable end, I hastily scrubbed my face with a last towel. Brock had finished buttoning his shirt and hastily grabbed his pad of forms off the stovetop. In a flash of recollection, he snatched my discarded robe and handed it to me. I exhaled an indebted sigh of thanks, then tucked my arms into the sleeves and cinched the belt tightly around my waist. My hands rose to my headband, checking to make sure my costume ears were still in place.

As we collected ourselves to greet my late-arriving boyfriend, Brock seized my arm and pulled me back at the last second. He pointed to his face, miming wiping his cheekbone. I reached to my own cheek, discovering a stray streak of cum below my eye. Scraping up the jizz with my fingertip, I gazed intently at Brock as I licked my finger clean. He grinned mischievously, pinching my bottom as I walked out ahead of him.

"Hi Sweetie!" I chirped in my best 'Stepford Wife' voice as I turned the corner. John's eyes widened at the sight of my ears and skimpy robe, obviously baulking at my outfit in the presence of workmen.

Brock passed me, staring intently at his clipboard. "Just finishing some paperwork with her." He muttered for explanation of our holdup as he nodded his head in greeting. As Brock joined Cliff in the entryway, they stopped to bid us farewell.

"It was nice making your acquaintance." Cliff lifted two fingers in a sendoff. "Looking forward to filling that hole tomorrow."

He boosted the microwave forward indicatively with a thrust of his hips, but the innuendo was extremely dangerous. Brock's composure was slipping, his face reddening as he held back incriminating laughter. John's puzzlement was mounting. Desperate to sidetrack John, I grabbed his face, forcefully pressing my lips to his. He enthusiastically returned my passionate kiss, seeming to forget the audience in my door.

Kissing my boyfriend with the flavor of two other cocks hanging heavily in my mouth, I opened one eye and met the entertained gaze of the lingering men. The workers nodded, and, as the door closed behind them, a chorus of loud laughter echoed in the hall.

John broke off our kiss. "I think those guys must have been high! They were both so flushed. And the one I talked to - uh, Cliff - he was so boisterous and not really making sense. I had to tell him his damn fly was down!"

My sexual frenzy was too intense to fake my way through a rejoinder. Untying my belt, I allowed my robe to fall open then off my body. My swollen tits were again threatening to burst out of the molded elastic material of my costume. John stared hungrily at my body. A last note of protest crept into his mouth.

"You were dressed like this," his fingers felt the fur of one of my ears, "while the workers were here?"

I didn't respond, instead unbuckling his belt for an answer. He made a last, small noise of confusion, but I cut him off by shoving him back into the living room wall. Digging my fingers into the waist of his pants and underwear simultaneously, I insistently tugged both garments to his shins. Allowing my tall ears to flop and fold animatedly as I sank, I dropped to my knees in front of him.

Despite his concerns about my outfit, John's penis didn't have any complaints. His erection was hard and firm, standing at attention in his crotch. I gave him a few cheering tugs, tickling beneath his balls with the tip of my tongue. My lips traveled the length of his vein, then puckered around his glans as I reached the tip.

Diving my mouth down his shaft, I began to realize how fatigued my jaws were from their extensive labor earlier. Driving and retreating along his length, my lips pressed tightly around his dick. I hummed, sending vibrations from my mouth running up the length of his pole.

"God, baby, that feels so good!" John gasped above me. I hated being called 'baby'.

Feverish with lust, I pushed my mouth deeper onto his dick, feeling his tip tickle the back of my throat. I coughed and gagged lightly at the irritation. "Damn, are you choking on my cock, baby?" John asked. "I love when you gag, and your eye makeup starts to run like that..." I closed my eyes in submission, but also hiding my eyes' wicked glimmer.

John was too frenzied to catch hints as to my earlier activities. Reaching down to my bust, he pried the rim of the spandex top below my mounds. I moaned loudly at the fresh attention to my breasts. The crotch of my costume was drenched; I felt my own moisture smearing down my thighs as I knelt. As he pawed at my tits, I felt his prick leap and twitch in my mouth. I knew it was time for us to move.

My lips left his dick with a smack. Beads of sweat had already popped up on John's forehead. I stood and again pressed my mouth to his; this time he tasted his own manhood. I wondered if he recognized any flavor similarities to our first kiss.

Hurrying us onward, I gripped him by his erection and steered him behind me and directing us to the couch. Casting a smoldering glance over my shoulder, I leaned over the arm. John's hands zoomed to my lively butt, feverishly squeezing and fondling my cheeks.

"Fuck me..." I invited. I hooked my knee onto the sofa arm, the seeping wetness on my inner thighs glistening in the light as my legs spread. The sequins of my heels glittered like a mirror ball propped up on the armrest. Grasping the crotch of my bodysuit, I pulled the soaked panty to the side and uncovered my sodden pussy.

John's cock impatiently battered against my hamstring. His tip was already dripping precum; it left a trail of sticky dots along the back of my leg as he moved. He leaned in behind me, wrapping his arms around my torso and grabbing up overflowing handfuls of my breasts. I moaned as his fingers tweaked and pulled my agitated nipples, and his mouth closed onto the sensitive hollow of my neck.

"Fuck me! Now!" I barked, ordering now. Reaching behind me, I grasped at his prick, trying to drag John forward, towards my inviting quim.

He inched ahead; his tip grazed my outer folds and I whimpered needfully. Finally, his dick parted my bald, puffy lips and sank into my drenched pussy.

"Wow!" John exclaimed as he felt my overwhelming wetness. "You're really excited to see me, huh?!"

I groaned deeply for a response. Folding my body over the armrest, I vigorously bucked my hips, fucking myself on John's tool even before he could begin to fuck me. He responded to my enthusiasm, digging the fingers of one hand into my plump ass cheek while greedily seizing my bouncing bust in his other. Pulling his arm back, John swung his hand and delivered a stinging spank on my butt. I pictured the cottontail dancing with the impact and moaned enthusiastically.

John had second thoughts. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be so rough, I got carried aw-"

"Do that again!" I cut him off with my command. Pushing off the couch and propelling myself backwards, I could feel my buttocks jiggling each time I rammed my pussy down his dick. I was beginning to bring myself closer to my climax. John obediently smacked my ass again.

"Harder!" Swinging his arm again, a louder, sharper strike landed on my cheek. I growled as I felt the churning in my snatch build.

"Yes! Like that! Again!" I was almost screaming now. John slapped my ass, and I felt my skin redden beneath the impact. A sparkling buzz was flittering in my head. I galloped on the couch arm, bucking my pussy onto my boyfriend's cock. My unrestrained tits sprang wildly below me. The two loads of cum in my belly felt warm inside me, and that heat seemed to radiate into my sex, tipping me over the edge.

"Fuck! Fuck yes! God oh fuck I'm cumming!" I bellowed, tilting my face behind while grabbing John by the back of his neck and wrenching him forward over my shoulder to meet my kiss as I came.

As my pussy constricted around his shaft, John pulled away from my kiss as his own control failed. As he lunged to his deepest reach, I felt the warm jet splash from his tip. I never let John cum inside me, but I was too caught in the throes of my own orgasm to stop him this time. His prick twitched again, and another spurt painted the walls of my womb. He moaned as another sticky gush sprayed against my insides. As my last orgasmic quakes died away, a final load oozed from John's dick into my pussy.

He pulled out of me with a wet, sticky sound. The cum seeped ploddingly from between my bald lips. I unfolded my leg from the arm of the couch, then repositioned the crotch of my bottoms. The spandex would be steeped in cum almost immediately, I imagined... not that I had bought the costume for frequent use.

I bent over at the waist before John, directing his glans back to my plump, coral lips. "Happy Easter, baby." I said, taking his wilting manhood back into my mouth for a last, sensuous tongue bathing.

Releasing him, I walked to the kitchen, grabbed a ream of menus out of the cupboard, then handed the stack to John. I instructed him to order delivery, anything he wanted; I truly didn't care. Then I went to the bathroom to undress and shower, exhaustedly kicking my heels away into the bedroom on my way.

I peeled off the white romped, and left it lying on the tile where it landed. I stood before the mirror, staring at my naked, long-eared reflection. My pale tits were still stippled with ghostly pocks of dried cum. Good thing John was behind me, I thought.

My stomach jumped as I noticed an odd mess on one of the ears caught my attention. I removed the headband to inspect closer; it was an errant glob of maintenance man cum. "This is why I told them to cum in my mouth," I tsk'd, fussily shaking my head. Smirking, I brought the headband to my mouth and licked the ear clean, then hopped into the steaming shower.

Fifteen minutes later, I walked through the living room on my way to the kitchen. One towel was folded around my midsection while I vigorously rubbed my hair dry with another.

"Pizza's okay, right?" John double-checked from the couch.

"Yeah, that's fine." I replied. I was beginning to feel the fatigue of my busy afternoon and I drowsed as I dried my hair and opened the fridge to get a drink. I snapped sharply awake as I spotted the vacant cavity above my oven.

"Hey, are you working tomorrow night?" I called to the living room.

"Yeah, I will probably have to stay a few hours tomorrow, sorry. Why?" A hint of annoyance edged his voice, mistaking my question for starting an argument about his busy work schedule.

With my back to him, I grinned mischievously at the empty hole where the new microwave would go. "No, don't worry about it. Workmen might be here late, is all..."