Empty Nesters Annie and Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached his hands up and grabbed her tits roughly, twisting her nipples with his thumbs and fingers. Continuing to lick and slurp at her snatch.

"YES, FUCK, OH FUCK YES, SQUEEZE MY TITS! EAT MY WET PUSSY!" Annie wailed. She was so close now, Frank sucked hard on her clit, pushing her off the precipice.

"YEESSSSS! OH FUCK YES!" She wailed. "YES BABY, MAKE  ME CUM! OHHHHHHYESSS!" Her body went rigid with her climax, and Frank pushed his tongue into her as deep as he could.

"OOOOOOHHHHYYESSSSSS" Annie wailed as she rode out the orgasm, her nails digging into his scalp. Frank worked his mouth in her flowing hole and up over her clit again. He sucked it and pulled his head back until it came free with a pop. Then dipped his mouth lower again to taste her fresh girl cum.

"OHHHNNGG! FUCK FRANK! OHHHH!" Annie yelled. She was riding her climax, holding the back of her husband's head to keep up the pressure on her pussy. "I'M CUMMING BABY, OH FUCK YES I AM CUMMING!"

Frank pulled one hand away from the tittie it was manhandling and brought it down under his chin. Annie went off on another vocal outburst when he slipped his finger into her while moving his tongue back to her clit.  "OHH FUCK FRANK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME FRANK!"

Frank knew she was referring to his finger in her pussy, but he was more than ready to fuck his wife. He gave her clit one last hard suck and stood up.

Annie gave out a yelp as her stimulation suddenly ended, but it turned to a wail of joy as Frank put her ankles on his shoulders and lined up his prick. She fell backwards on the sink counter, knocking over the hair products, toothpaste, and whatever else was in the way.

"YEAH BABY, TAKE IT, TAKE MY WET PUSSY! FUCK ME BABY FUCK ME!!" She screamed. She was really over the top this time, thought Frank. He knew they didn't have to worry about their kids hearing them, but he was starting to wonder about the neighbors' kids!

But that brief thought didn't slow him down a bit. He nestled the head of his dick in her lips and pushed himself into her. He shoved in to the hilt in one firm thrust, and Annie went crazy.

"OOHHHHHHYESBABY! OHH FUCK ME FRANK, FUCK MY PUSSY! YESSOHYESS!" She continued to rant as Frank got into the vocalization, as he no longer had a face full of pussy.  "Is that what you want baby? You want my cock?" "YES BABY, YES! I LOVE YOUR COCK!

Frank started to fuck her fast and hard, the way he knew she liked it when she was this wound up and cumming. He pounded her relentlessly as she went off. Despite the central air conditioning, he soon had sweat dripping off his forehead and onto her bouncing tits.

"Yeah baby, you know you can have my cock, I love to give you my cock!" Frank growled, as Annie continued to wail. They went at it fast and hard, and soon, spurred on by his wife's continuous climax, her clenching pussy muscles and her unbridled excitement, he was getting close to cumming himself.

By now Annie had fallen into a kind of erotic chant, "OH, OH, OH, FUCKME! OH, OH, OH, OHYEAH FUCKME! OH, OH, OH,..." She was keeping time with Frank's thrusting, and he was growling into her neck as he had her bent in half on the vanity top.

"Fuckin' right baby, fucking your pussy! Gonna fill it with my cum!" Frank groaned. He straightened up to look into Annie's crazed eyes, and asked her, as he kept thrusting, "You ready baby? Ready for my hot cum?"

"OH YEAH, YES! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! PUMP IT DEEP INSIDE ME FRANK! C'MON BABY, GIVE IT TO ME!" Annie ordered him. She reached out and grabbed his hips, trying to pull him even harder into herself.

"Fuck yeah baby, here it comes! Here it.... I'm cumming baby!" He pushed into her pussy as far as he could and held it there as his cock throbbed and pumped his jizz into her. "YEAH HONEY, PUMPING IT IN YOU!"

"OH YES, YES! FILL ME, FILL MY PUSSY BABY!" Annie shouted as she felt the hot ejaculate deep inside. "OH YES I CAN FEEL IT!

When Frank was almost done cumming he resumed the thrusting, not as violently now, but just as firmly and deeply as they both rode out their orgasms. Annie's yelling now reduced to long moans. "OHHHHH, OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHH!"

They were looking into each other's eyes as they both started to come down from the high of their climax. Frank lowered Annie's legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist.

Annie squeezed him tight with her legs and pulled him in for a kiss. Frank's hands went around her waist as hers wrapped around his neck. As they kissed, Frank had an idea.

He pulled his wife close and stood straight up, lifting her off the counter. "What are you doing you brut?" Annie giggled.

Frank started walking out of the bathroom and towards their bedroom before he answered, "I want round 2 laying down in bed!"

Annie's giggle turned into a laugh as she was carried off through the otherwise empty house.

The End

Please don't forget to vote and comment  ;->

12