Empty Nesters - Tara and Sam

Story Info
Couple fantasize about neighbor while enjoying each other.
6.4k words
4.65
16.3k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was wondering where his wife had disappeared to. He had gone to the store for supplies for their grandson's birthday party as requested, and made pretty damn good time of it, he thought to himself proudly.

Like most men, Sam didn't fuck around when he went grocery shopping. No going up and down every aisle, casually looking at everything on the shelves. He got in, got what he needed and got out. Period.

He'd expected to find his wife Tara buzzing around the kitchen, doing five things at once, and still making sure everything was perfect.

The woman was a whirlwind at everything she did, Sam thought as he went searching for his her.

At barely 5' 2" she had more energy than anyone he knew. And she exerted all her energy into everything she did, be it cooking, cleaning, helping the kids with homework or whatever extracurricular activities they were involved in, or sex, he thought with a smile. And Sam loved every petite inch of her for all of it.

But it was the sex he had been experiencing the most recently, as the children had grown up and flown the proverbial coop.

Tara no longer had her attentions divided as much now that Sarah had married and was starting her own brood, and Ray had moved out to shack up with his girlfriend.

Tara still had to help out with the grandkids as much as possible, but she tried her best to let Sarah go, and figure it out by herself. She only pitched in when it was requested. But then she was all in.

Their daughter had her mother's energy as well as her beauty, and she was starting to prove that she would be every bit of a capable, hands-on mom that Tara was.

On his way through the house, he glanced out the window overlooking the backyard to check if Tara was in her garden. As he suspected, the garden was empty, he knew she liked to take care of it first thing in the morning.

But movement in the neighbors yard caught his eye and stopped him in his tracks. Heather, the woman who lived next door was in her yard doing yoga. Her long, lean, tan body flexing and stretching in tight workout clothes.

Sam growled under his breath at the site of Heather's ass in her pink shorts, even from that distance he could make out the outline of her puffy vulva, and her long, lean, muscular legs. Her firm bubble ass barely contained by the tight fabric.

The word PINK was emblazoned across that ass, and Sam wondered for the millionth time if it was a logo, or an advertisement for what those shorts contained.

Her sports bra struggled to contain her tits as she bent forward, completely in half, wrapping her long fingers around her slim ankles, pointing her ass and pussy straight at his house.

He often wondered if Heather did her exercising in her yard for the purpose of being seen. She claimed she preferred the fresh air and sunshine, and that certainly was believable, considering her free spirit personality and environmentalist attitudes.

Sam knew that Heather took great care of her body. She preferred natural and organic foods over processed corporate crap, as she called it. She exercised regularly and kept herself fit. And had no qualms with showing it off.

She was always dressed to emphasize her figure. Which was fine with Sam, as she had a killer body, and he checked her out every chance he got.

In fact, Sam and Tara were both aware of the fact that Heather enjoyed the attention that she drew, and just wrote it off to her being a free spirit.

As Heather effortlessly transitioned into yet another sexy pose Sam felt the first stirrings of an erection in his pants. He decided that he had better go find his wife, before she found him ogling the neighbor, again.

Tara had busted him checking her out before, and always let it slide, as he at least tried to be discreet about it. Tara said that she understood, that it was just how men were wired, and that Heather was certainly a beautiful woman.

So it was okay, as long as looking was all Sam did, otherwise, Tara swore he would find himself homeless and broke. And as her brother was a very successful attorney, Sam knew it was not an idle threat.

But still, Sam thought as he continued his search, the fact that she was okay with him looking was just another thing he loved about his wife.

Having searched the entire first floor, Sam continued upstairs in his quest. At the top of the stairs he noticed the bedroom door closed and assumed she was getting dressed. He smiled at the thought of possibly catching her nude, or at least partially dressed. He instantly got excited by the possibilities.

He knew what time everyone was coming over, and he knew that if she was already getting dressed, then most of her preparations were on schedule. Maybe, he thought, they'd have time for a quicky.

He turned the knob as quietly as he could, and cracked the door open a few inches to peer inside.

What he saw both shocked and aroused him in equal measures. His wife of twenty three years was sprawled out on the bed naked. Her firm legs spread wide and flexing, as she twisted one thick nipple and teased her labia with a vibrator.

She was a little more buxom than she had been when they started dating in high school, when she was a cheerleader and he was a jock, but she still had a fabulous body in Sam's mind. And he had seen enough other men ogling her to know he wasn't the only one.

He had also seen what the ravages of time had done to other women their age, and knew that comparatively, Tara had fared well, very well in fact.

Her petit hourglass figure had filled out some. Her waist wasn't as narrow as it had been, but her tits and ass were bigger. Her oval face and slightly upturned nose, her beautiful dark eyes and gorgeous smile that lit up a room were still the same in Sam's eyes.

And although she could pick out every flaw, and every new gray hair in her short, jet black mane that she found, Sam noticed very little of it. She was still the gorgeous girl he'd first seen in his sophomore year.

Tara hadn't seen Sam yet, her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back into the pillow. Her lips formed a silent O. She was deep into her pleasure and Sam wanted to be a part of it.

He quickly stripped off his clothes. His shirt was tossed carelessly aside, his shorts dropped to his bare feet, his sandals having been kicked off at the front door.

His briefs took a little more work, as he had to pull the waistband out over the erection that had started when he was watching Heather, and had instantly popped up to a full, raging, hardon at the sight of his beautiful wife cumming.

As Sam reached the bottom of the bed he lifted his leg and placed his knee on the mattress. He was homing in on his wife's wet pussy like a moth to a flame. He wanted to taste the nectar she was producing. The nectar he could already smell.

But when his weight shifted the mattress, Tara was startled and let out a shriek. She automatically clamped her legs closed and curled up onto her side facing away from him.

"Sam! What? What the fuck are you doing?!" She exclaimed. She hadn't expected him back already. She was sure she would have enough time to "rub one out" as he called it.

"What?" Sam responded defensively. "I just wanted to join my beautiful wife and help her along!" He noticed that she wouldn't look at him, like she felt guilty for pleasuring herself.

He was confused by her reaction, they had seen each other masturbate more times than he could remember, and many great sessions had taken place when one of them had allowed the other to "catch" them in the act.

But this time, she seemed ashamed to be caught. But why? Had she not wanted him to join her? Was she thinking of someone else?

"What's wrong baby?" He asked softly as he reached out to stroke her smooth, muscular calf. "Want me to leave?" He was somewhat hurt, and his voice reflected it.

He immediately thought she was fantasizing about another man. And thought with guilt that he had been guilty of masturbating while thinking of other women, particularly Heather.

Tara knew she had to get it together. She rolled back onto her back and told her husband, "No! Of course not! I, I was just so far out there, you scared me." She smiled sheepishly at him then and added, "You know how I get."

"I do, and I love it!" Sam replied with a cautious smile, "What were you thinking about?" He asked, ready to gauge her answer.

She thought quickly and answered in a husky voice, "The other day, when you bent me over the kitchen island and rubbed yourself in my lips and across my clitty. And how hot I got from you teasing me. I particularly liked you using your tongue on me."

He smiled at the memory, he had teased her for quite a while before he let her cum. He had probed her entrance, and run the head of his dick across her clit.

Every time she was on the verge of her climax, he changed his tactics. He even dropped to his knees occasionally and lapped at her hungrily. Both her meaty pussy and her taut asshole.

Tara had to admit that it was a delicious type of torture. But what she couldn't admit was that she wasn't only thinking of that just now when she was masturbating.

What she had been thinking of was that her neighbor had admitted the next day that she had seen them, and had wanted to join them.

Heather had apparently come up on the back porch to return a casserole dish, just as Sam was on his knees, lapping at Tara from behind. Heather had vividly described Tara with her shorts hanging off one ankle while she was standing on the footrest of two different barstools in her flip-flops, leaning over the kitchen island.

She had gone on to describe Tara's strong looking legs, twitching while Sam rimmed her. She even noticed Tara's side boob peaking out of the armhole of her tank top as she laid her upper body flat on the island's marble top.

Heather had admitted to watching for quite awhile, and even confessed to touching herself, right there on the porch. Not caring about any other neighbors being around.

She had reached out and gently touched Tara's face as she told her how aroused she had been watching her get rimmed and eaten.

Heather had always been a touchy feely kind of girl, and Tara was occasionally surprised, and even uncomfortable with how forward she could be.

Especially when she did it with Sam. But when it was directed at her, Tara just wrote it off to Heather's outgoing personality. Even when her hugs were a little too long, and seemingly full bodied.

But this was different, Tara realized. This was an obvious display of physical attraction. And Tara was somewhat surprised by her bodies reaction.

She felt instantly warm all over. And when Heather had gazed at her mouth, Tara was almost sure she was going to lean in for a kiss. And she wasn't really sure she would rebuff it. And that thought shocked her too.

On top of all these things, Tara was almost sure she had smelled pussy on Heather's fingers. It was similar to her own, but subtly different, more earthy somehow. And Tara found that it was not unpleasant.

'Had she masturbated before coming over to confess that she had watched us, and got turned on?" Tara wondered. 'Had she used the same fingers to touch my face that she used to play with her pussy?'

That caress had been so gentle, almost sensual, and Tara had found herself getting aroused herself from the thought. The tender touch, coupled with the aroma of pussy had a definite impact on her.

As Heather talked softly of her arousal, and her need to touch herself, Tara got the impression that Heather had been envious of Sam, and what he had been doing, as much as she was of Tara, and what she had enjoyed.

That impression, along with the sexy woman's touch, with fingers that she had probably been using on herself recently, had flustered Tara badly.

She was having a hard time understanding the feelings she felt. Initially she had a mental picture of Heather joining her and Sam, and of Sam's reaction. Tara knew her husband found Heather extremely sexy, and Tara had to admit that she was.

Her tall, lean body was the total opposite of Tara's. Heather's tits, while probably the same size C as Tara's, almost looked too big on her slender frame. She had narrow hips, as opposed to Tara's thick ones, and a perfect bubble ass, unlike Tara's wide butt.

Heather had eyes the color of the summer sky and blonde waves down past her shoulders. While Tara's eyes were dark as night, and her black hair, with the occasional gray popping up, was short, leaving her sensitive neck exposed. A fact that Sam took advantage of often.

She knew Sam was hot for Heather, and suspected it was the disparity of her body from what Sam was used to that did it for him. That and the fact that Heather was swimsuit model hot.

She understood the intrigue with variety. She often found herself looking at other men and noticing the differences between them and Sam.

So she accepted the occasional glance, or outright leer from her husband towards her sexy neighbor, but she truly trusted him.

But to have Heather join them for sex? Sam would be over the moon! And he would probably shoot that far too! Tara thought to herself with a wry smile after Heather left.

Heather hadn't stayed long, just long enough to return the dish, make her confession, totally make Tara horny, smile her sexy smile and leave.

When Heather had left, Tara had all sorts of things running through her mind. There were the initial thoughts of Heather joining her and Sam as they fooled around in the kitchen.

There was Heather's expression, the lusty look on her pretty face, and the intensity of her blue eyes as she looked at Tara, so close together at the same kitchen island where Heather had watched Tara being teased and pleasured.

She pictured Heather bent over the island, while Sam was on his knees, licking her from behind. That was what Sam had been doing to her while Heather watched. And Tara wondered what her part would be in that situation.

But soon she imagined it was her being pleasured, and instead of Sam kneeling behind her, eating her pussy, fingering her, rimming her asshole, it was Heather!

The image popped into Tara's mind from out of nowhere, and both shocked and aroused her. Heather, with her long, soft fingers, and her mouth, that luscious mouth, doing the things that Sam had done. Those nasty, delicious things he had done to her.

Tara didn't know where that thought came from, but it had stuck with her. She couldn't get it out of her mind. She had never had fantasies of other women in her life, but now that she had, she couldn't shake it.

And the next day it lingered. As she worked in her kitchen preparing for her grandson's birthday party, it wouldn't leave her mind. She had to put a stack of paper plates on the island and realized she was standing in the exact spot Sam had caught her in the other day, when he got her to drop her shorts and stand on the stools so he could have access to her pussy and ass.

The same place Heather had seen them being naughty in. Tara glanced at the back porch where Heather had been, looking in through the sliding glass door. Tara had a vision of Heather standing there with her hand up her skirt, her legs, those long legs, tense, as she fingered herself.

Tara could picture the expression on Heather's face pretty face, scrunched up and intense with lust as she watched Sam on his knees, with his face in her crotch. Tara just knew that Heather had wanted to be in Sam's place.

Tara realized she was soaked from thinking about it, and needed to do something about it. She soon reasoned that if she could just go with it, and let it run it's course through her mind, and get a good climax out of it, the idea would go away.

She had quickly scribbled out a shopping list for Sam and sent him to the grocery store. She needed to be alone, just long enough to work those crazy ideas out, and have a good climax.

Tara felt a temporary pang of guilt knowing she was sending her husband to do something he hated, while she was going to run off and fuck herself, and fantasize about someone else. And a woman no less!

But she couldn't help herself. And as much as she loved her husband, and his prowess in bed, not to mention his big dick, she needed to explore the idea of being with that beautiful woman.

She had looked at the clock and did a quick calculation in her head of how long Sam would be gone, and decided that she had time for some self satisfaction. She had to attend to her sudden needs, and contemplate her new feelings.

Tara couldn't explain why she was so extremely turned on by these new thoughts, but as her and Sam's sex life had reignited since the kids left home, she didn't question it. Being horny more often wasn't that rare anymore.

They had been expanding on the things they used to do before their sex life had diminished with the arrival of kids. Sam rimming her, and vica versa, was a perfect example of that. But merely scratched the surface of what they tried together.

So she imagined these thoughts about Heather to be just a continuation of that. And Sam played a part in all her fantasies anyway, she reasoned.

She had rushed to her bedroom and stripped off all her clothes, grabbing her favorite vibe from her nightstand drawer, and hopped onto the bed.

She had visions of Sam and Heather joining her in bed. All three of them touching, kissing and exploring each other.

Tara had never had fantasies of other women before, but just then she could imagine Heather's intense gaze as she touched her. She remembered the whiff of her essence and her sensuous touch.

Soon her fantasy had Heather pushing her back on the bed and kissing her way down her body as Sam looked on.

Eventually, Sam started to kiss Heathers shoulder, looking Tara in the eyes as Heather ran her long pointed tongue around Tara's wide, brown areola, flicking the erect nipple.

Tara imagined Sam's mouth moving to her other nipple, as his hand slid down Heather's spine and disappeared over her ass. She felt Heather's hot breath tickle her nipple as she gasped when Sam found her wet slot.

Heather purred like a contented kitten as she licked and kissed her way down Tara's body, Her eyes smoldering with naughty passion as she watched Tara's face closely. Sam abandoned Taras other nipple, he realized that Tara was focused on Heather. So he decided to focus on her too, and licked and kissed his way down Heather's back, taking him further from his wife.

When she felt Heather's tongue and full, sensuous lips on her labia, Tara pictured Sam take up position behind her. Tara could almost hear Heather moan as Sam slipped his dick into the her slowly.

Tara began to cum. It came upon her quickly, and she didn't fight it, as in the back of her mind, she knew time was limited.

Her stomach muscles tightened and her legs quivered as the vision of Heather's steely blue eyes smiled at her from just beyond the small strip of black pubic hair that Sam loved so much.

Tara slipped her vibe gently through her labia and over her clitoral hood, picturing Heather's tongue licking her. She moaned and shuddered as she pulled her hood back and allowed her toy to softly glide over her tingling nub, just like Heather would do with her tongue.

And that's when Sam, the real one, not the imaginary one that was fucking Heather from behind in her mind, but her actual husband, began to climb up on the bed.

Tara's fantasies were shattered in an instant, and she reacted as if Sam had caught her cheating. As if she'd been actually caught with Heather, and being eaten by a woman for the very first time in her life.

Tara clamped her legs closed and rolled over, afraid to look at her husband. Her vibe buzzed in the sheets harmlessly and forgotten.

Tara knew instantly that she overreacted and had to have looked suspicious to Sam. This was affirmed by Sam's demeanor. He didn't know how to approach her for a second.

12