En Famille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, "You two throw some clothes on then get dinner started. Your father will have to leave much too soon. You can talk to David after dinner. Rachel, you'll go first."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because she asked first."

I had to interject here, even though I knew what the response would be.

"Uh, do I get a say in this?"

"No!" All three at the same instant. We all laughed and Carol scooted off the bed and reached for her housecoat while her daughters, giggling, hurried to their respective rooms.

I, of course, was still naked. Carol looked me over, blatantly enjoying the show. Then she stepped forward and kissed me, but not passionately and no tongue.

"David, I understand what you're saying, and I can't disagree. But I think you're missing an opportunity."

"What opportunity?"

She hesitated for a minute, putting her thoughts in order.

"As you know, we are really a pretty normal family, except for the sex. Roger and I love our daughters and care about them as much as any other so-called 'normal' parents.

"About once every four or six weeks we have a family sit-down after dinner and talk about everything. Roger and I especially encourage the girls to confide in us anything that may be on their minds. We know how they feel about certain things, and certain people.

"Why expect to find your truly romantic interest elsewhere? It might be right here."

I thought about that for a second.

"Which one?"

She handed me one of those knowing smiles mothers employ whenever and to whoever they get the chance.

"I think you'll find out when you talk to them. Now go get dressed and help us with dinner."

"Yes, Mother-to-be Auntie Carol." I kissed her and did as instructed.

Dinner prep and dinner itself was pretty quiet. Carol and Roger took care of the conversation. The other three of us were pretty quiet. I supposed the girls were thinking about what they wanted to say to me.

I was worried. Carol had more than hinted that one or possibly both of my cousins might fulfil my romantic yearnings. But what if it was both? What if I had to make a choice? I could see the entire beautiful loving family dynamic go up in smoke and it made me a little sick to think about it. Not that I might lose the sexual relationship I had with them, but they might lose the loving relationship they had with each other.

After Roger left with the taste of all three women's lips on his, Carol declared that she would clean up while I had the obligatory conversations with my cousins.

Rachel took me up to her bedroom. She kissed me first, then told me what she felt I needed to know. Afterward she kissed me again and told me to find out what Kelsey wanted me to know.

Kelsey was sitting on her bed, waiting for me, dressed in the same one piece knee-length shift she'd put on for dinner. The color matched her eyes, and her feet nestled in fuzzy slippers of the same shade. She patted the mattress next to her and I sat. She looked demure, shy, and uncertain. She did not even look me in the eyes except for quick glances. This was not something I had ever seen from her before. The first time we met she was confident, buoyant, and please-fuck-me-right-now sexy. Which, by the way, I did. Not literally right now, but in about a half-hour. It seemed I was recommended by her mother.

I had never seen her like this. It might have scared me a little if I hadn't spoken with Rachel first.

She took my left hand in her right and squeezed it. She finally looked to me directly; her heart was showing in her eyes. She'd never been quite so beautiful.

"David, I suppose Mom and Rach have already told you what they should have let me tell."

They hadn't, not exactly. I didn't say anything.

"I'm glad Mom finally pinned you down about why you haven't wanted to move in." She took a big breath. "For over a year I've felt the same way, with one big difference. I've been waiting and hoping that somehow you'd realize that I am yours, not just for sex, but for everything. Instead of you moving in, I'd suggest me moving out. To live with you."

"You'd want to leave the fun you have—we have—here?"

"No. But I've often dreamed about leaving here with you, going to our home, having dinner together, sitting in the living room and talking, having a drink, laughing or worrying together, and then going to bed together for the night, sleeping curled up together, making love in the morning, showering together, having breakfast, loving little calls or texts during the day...all that romantic stuff."

"So, meet here after work, lovingly fuck like crazy with your family, and then go home?"

"Yes! But not any kind of routine. You're only here two or sometimes three days a week. That's what makes it special."

"Kel, I think there's something we need to do before all that can happen."

"Like what?"

"Like getting my apartment ready for your stuff, and you getting your stuff ready for my apartment. Kelsey, I've had those same fantasies and desires about you. I want all those things, too. I've been afraid voicing those desires might ruin what we have with Rach. After talking to her, I'm thrilled to say there is no such risk."

She smiled the sunniest smile I'd ever seen. She kissed me. Then she said, quietly, "Make love to me David? Here and now?"

"Gladly. Here and now, or anywhere anytime."

She stood and quickly removed her single article of clothing. While I hurried to catch up, she stepped over to the doorway and closed the door.

END


12