En Suite

Story Info
Redefining the "Fantasy Suite".
8.7k words
4.31
8.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This starts off as a more traditional pair encounter and evolves into more from there. There's a clear break when the action changes premises.

================================

Jason rubbed his hands on his slacks as the elevator ascended. He wanted to think the heat and the sweat were from the medication; ED drugs did effect blood pressure. But he knew it was nerves. He had a lot invested in this. Starting with the building they were in; cheap hotels didn't have carpeted elevators, brass railings, or rose-tinted mirrors on the walls of the car.

He exited and made his way down the hall. At this level the doors were spaced slightly farther apart because all the rooms were suites, including the one he had. He found the appropriate door, took a deep breath, and lifted his wallet to the door. The lock beeped, detecting the room key card inside, and something clicked. He put his hand on the door and turned the handle, but still hesitated to push it.

The decision was made for him when the door pulled open out of his hand.

A woman stood there, and she was exactly as he expected. Her East Asian heritage was plain on her face, and she had wide brown eyes with muted blue shadow on the lids. Her bright smile was framed with lavender lipstick. She wore a cheongsam dress, or basically the exact dress most Americans think of if you say "oriental dress." Hers was sapphire blue with the shiny silk-like texture, with off white flowers and vines embroidered on it. It hugged her body all the way to her ass, outlining the thin stomach, the large breasts, and the curvaceous hips. Below that the dress wasn't as tight, but due to the slits in the side rather than the wearer. She took his hand and pulled him into the room, letting her ass sway and flaring the dress out so her legs flashed even though he was behind her. She pulled him into the "living room" of the suite and offered him a glass of wine she'd already poured, along with one she'd gotten herself.

"Hi Jason. I'm Jasmine," she said smiling.

Jason almost laughed at the cliché name, then stopped himself because he thought it would be rude. Then he thought he'd taken too long to introduce himself. Embarrassed, he looked down at the glass in his hand. For some reason, he settled on saying, "I..uh...I don't drink."

"Tonight you do," the woman said. She came up very close to him. He was slightly taller than her, but she was able to tilt her head up and whisper in his ear, "You're tense in all the wrong places. The wine helps me move the tension where it should be."

She grasped his hand around the wine glass and helped hip lift it to his lips and drink. Once he drank on his own, she pulled her hand away, caressing his arm on the way down and finishing with a light brush across his groin. In any other situation, it could have been an accident. Combined with her whispering, it was enough to send a spike through his thickening cock. She bent over to grab the wine bottle, and her knees stayed locked. The dress pulled across the top of her ass, outlining the heart-shape it made and suggesting there probably wasn't a thing between the dress and her skin down there. Bottle in one hand, drink in the other, she walked toward one of the bedrooms, stopping at the threshold and giving Jason the classic over-the-shoulder stare of a woman telling a man "If I have to explain what's going on here, I'm closing this door behind me."

Jason tried to keep his pace measured and not scurry over to the door, but he wasn't sure if he succeeded.

Inside the bedroom the woman got a bit more assertive. She set the bottle down and drained her glass, putting it down with finality. She walked up and pulled his head to hers in a hard kiss. It caught him off guard and he hesitated, but soon returned it. It started with their mouths closed, but he felt her tongue probe. He opened his mouth to accept it and when she opened hers there was a flood of flavor. She'd kept the wine in her mouth and it sloshed into Jasons. Of course not all of it made it and some dribbled down his chin to his chest. She used the incident as an excuse to move down from his mouth, kissing and licking wherever the wine had made a trail. She moved down his neck to his collarbone, opening the few buttons on his polo shirt to give herself more room to work. Jason found himself leaning against the door, breathing heavily. He put his hands on her shoulders.

"This um...this is moving kind of fast," he said.

Her hand gripped his nearly iron-hard cock, "You seem to be keeping up."

"Do...um...don't we need to talk first?" he asked.

"No," she said, coming back up and kissing near the top of his neck. She whispered in his ear again, "We both know what's happening here, and if you start talking you're going to get in your own head and ruin this for yourself. Nobody wants that."

She captured his mouth for another deep kiss. Jason felt like her tongue was trying to scrape out his stomach; he'd never been kissed by a woman that used her tongue as deep or aggressively. After he had to come up for breath, he started to say something but she put her finger over his mouth and said, "Here's some free advice for now and any other time you're with a woman; assume she's the smartest one in the room. You should ask questions, but don't doubt her answers. You can make requests, even demands; a lot of girls are into that. But if she shuts them down assume she knows what she's talking about. It'll make things smoother. I told you we're not talking. Now go sit on the bed."

Jason followed directions and sat. He looked up at her and she stared right back at him. Without looking away, she quickly undid some fastenings and let the top of the dress fall open. Her breasts were magnificent. Large and round, the edges pushed past her thin torso, and they were almost big enough to touch each other without support. The nipples were dark and plump, with modest areolae around them, crinkled now as the thumb-sized nipples pointed out. She walked forward and they swayed and bounced slightly, dragging the focus of his eyes from hers. By the time she reached him his hands were already up, anticipating the opportunity to grasp the wonderful orbs. She pushed her legs between his knees, spreading his legs out. Despite her offering, Jason still hestitated.

"Do it," she said, "they're yours to play with."

Despite his urges he managed to move slow, caressing the large mammaries before cupping them. His hands were nowhere near large enough to cover them; if she wasn't at least a double-D he'd be shocked, and thought it more likely she was up in the E or even F range, with remarkable perkiness. He couldn't resist squeezing them. They seemed a bit firmer than he expected, but the pliable flesh still seeped between his fingers as he buried his hands in them. Cupping turned to kneading and Jasmine giggled a bit at the almost boyish wonder Jason seemed to have at her breasts. Then his mouth got involved and Jasmine's giggles had some added moans and quiet gasps. He focused mostly on her distended nipples, but Jasmine didn't stop him. In fact, she arched her back and held him, pushing her breast harder against his head. After a bit, she switched him to the other breast, his hand sliding up and kneading the slick nipple while his mouth teased, sucked, and nibbled on the other.

Eventually she pushed him back and bent down to deliver another deep tongue kiss. When she pulled back from it, she said, "My turn."

She captured his lips again, a bit less aggressively, her tongue darting and teasing rather than forceful and claiming. Her hands slid down Jason's flanks and around to the front of his pants. The slacks' button was opened in a second and the zipper pulled down immediately after. Her hands then went to his waist and tugged. Jason braced on his arms and thrust his hips up. His crotch moved up and almost hit Jasmine's face, drawing another giggle from the woman without interrupting her mission to remove his pants. She knelt to the floor to finish, then slid forward, dragging her breasts and shoulders up his legs, the soft, smooth skin giving him the lightest of massages.

"Ohh, looks like my nipples aren't the only thing sticking out, hmm?"

Suddenly wasting no time, her hand snaked out and gripped the shaft of his now-rigid cock, immediately stroking him. She hummed appreciatively and looked up at Jason, her expression thankful as if she'd just received a gift. Continuing with her stroking, her head lowered and Jason felt wet pressure on his balls as Jasmine employed her tongue to tease and massage them. Soon her attentions included her whole mouth as she began sucking the balls into her mouth before massaging them with her tongue. The sensation was new for Jason and he breathed faster with a bit of a chuckle as she brushed some nerves.

"Ohh, not a fan?" she asked.

"No no no," Jason quickly replied, "It's just...I...it's different. Not bad though."

"Mmmm, it's not what you want, though, is it?"

Jason wanted to reassure her but she started immediately licking up between his balls, tracing the large vein along the bottom of his shaft, and he decided not to interrupt her. Reaching the top, her tongue swirled around his swollen, purplish head, pausing occasionally to kiss the tip when precum gathered. Jason's eyes fluttered closed at the attention, and he let out a real groan when her mouth finally engulfed his head and slid down.

She held his organ in her mouth and shifted around. She pulled his legs under her arms, settling them against her sides and resting her breasts on his thighs. Once her body was covering his thighs and crotch, she began focusing intently on her oral attentions. As Jason watched with widening eyes and heavier breathing, she slid her mouth farther and farther down the shaft of his penis. His cock twitched and he shuddered as she hit the bottom of each stroke. Eventually his tip hit some sort of barrier in her throat. His eyes widened as he realized his cock was pushing against the entrance to her throat. She bobbed up and down with short strokes, bouncing his cock against her gullet several times and then pulled off, a line of thick saliva trailing from her mouth. Her hand briefly took over, quickly rubbing his organ as she smiled up at him with hooded eyes. Then she winked at him and moved her head back. Jason widened his eyes and held his breath.

Her lips spread over his head, past the ridge of the bell, and began sliding down his shaft. She steadily descended until she hit the opening of her throat, and then she kept going. His cock pushed past the opening of her throat and he moaned. She kept going, the tightness of her throat gripping his cock in a tight, rippling sleeve as she swallowed him fully. She stopped only when her nose hit his pubic hair and hovered there for a moment, Jason's cock buried in her throat.

She then resumed her bobbing, taking him into her throat over and over. Jason had never felt as tight a grip on the end of his cock during a blowjob and moaned out loud. Jasmine pulled back to his head and took a breath before diving back down and swallowing his rod completely. The pattern continued over and over; a plunge to take him into her throat, some bobbing to rub his head down her gullet, then pulling back to breathe. In what he thought was an embarrassingly short time he felt the tingling pressure of an orgasm gathering in his cock.

"I'm...I'm close...oh god..." Jason gasped out.

"Do it," Jasmine said, briefly pulling her mouth off, "You want this; give me your cum."

Jasmine dove back down on his cock and began furiously taking him into her throat, pulling all the way back to his head and down to the base over and over. One of Jason's hands almost involuntarily moved up and settled on her head, gripping her hair but trying not to interrupt her rhythm. Still, Jason couldn't help the twitching of his hips as he rolled unstoppably toward his release. Finally his fist clenched and he let out a loud groan as his orgasm blasted cum down Jasmine's throat. Rather than flinch or panic or shove him away, Jasmine seemed to welcome it, swallowing his cum as fast as it spurted and pushing her face even further into his crotch.

After a while Jason unclenched and released Jasmine's head. His cock slipped out of her mouth, but she trailed her tongue along the top and traced a trail up the center of his torso, pushing him prone on the bed in the process. She skipped his neck and kissed him again, probing deep with her tongue. There was some slickness and a flavor to her mouth that hadn't been there previously, but Jason didn't even flinch. Their lips remained locked until Jason again had to push her back for air.

"Mmmm good boy," Jasmine said.

"No one's ever done that to me before, I figured a little kiss was nothing," Jason said.

Jasmine raised an eyebrow. "You're, what? Forty? And you've never gotten a blowjob?"

"Not like that," he said, "no one's ever...taken me the whole way like that."

"Ohhh poor boy. Well good thing I'm around then," Jasmine said, and kissed him again, "You can stick your rod down my throat whenever you want."

"I'd rather stick it somewhere else," Jason said, trailing his hands down to cup her ass. The cheeks were pliable and soft.

"Mmm, I think you're going to need a minute or two for that," she said.

"Well then I'll have to occupy myself another way," Jason said.

Jasmine let out a quick squeal, followed by another of her giggles as Jason used his larger frame to spin her off him and continue the roll so he was on top. They kissed again briefly and then he began exploring down her body. He stopped again at her breasts, gathering the massive globes in his hands and pushing them together, re-forming the cleavage lack of support and gravity had removed. He kneaded them aggressively, possibly too hard, but Jasmine didn't voice any complaints. While his hands fondled them as if hoping for a prize, his mouth and tongue went back and forth, sucking and nibbling on her nipples, now pointing up and hard as if imitating his cock from moments before.

Though he seemed to want to stay there forever, he eventually moved on, kissing his way down until he hit the fabric of the half-worn dress. Rather than remove it, he lifted himself and flipped up the skirt. The front of it came up from between her legs because of the side slits. Her smooth legs were slightly parted and she slid forward on the silky fabric to give him an even better view of her totally shaven pubic area. Jason paused to admire the smooth hairless lips, and almost said "thank you" when he saw they were glistening with moisture; at least some of what he or she had done aroused her.

Suddenly worried she would somehow lose interest, he dropped to his knees so fast he risked bruising them. He pushed his hands under her ass and used that leverage to pull her to the edge of the bed, her silky dress letting her glide across the comforter and getting yet another giggle out of the Asian woman. From her perspective he moved so quickly it felt like her pussy slid right into his mouth. He placed a close-mouthed kiss on the lips and then began kissing around them, as if his mouth was saying a quick "hello" and then an "I'll be back later."

His tongue explored around her lips and down into the crevices formed from her thighs, getting a little gasp and flinch when he found sensitive areas. He then kissed down the inside of each thigh, alternating back and forth, raising her legs slowly as he went so he could kiss farther and farther down until he reached the creases between her ass and legs. With Jasmine's legs propped up on his shoulders now, his kisses moved more toward the center. He quickly licked a few times from her perineum up through her folds to her clit, getting little appreciative moans as his tongue flicked her nub at the apex. Then he dipped his tongue into her hole and swirled it around a bit, getting more moans for his efforts. Jason then moved up and lapped at her clit some, pushing her pleasure higher. When her breathing got heavy and faster, he suddenly moved down, past her vaginal opening, and settled his tongue around a more forbidden area.

"Ohhh you're a very naughty boy, aren't you?" Jasmine said with a gasp.

His tongue mapped all the contours of her anal star before lightly probing at the clenched opening. He alternated swirling his tongue around and pushing it at her entrance. She resisted his advances a few times, smiling to herself at her own teasing, but he was actually good at rimming her and soon she relaxed her muscles and let his tongue push into her ring. Her intermittent moans turned into a sort of continuous hum of pleasure as the rimming continued, but they both knew it wasn't going to be enough.

He spent a long while bathing her asshole in saliva but eventually Jason moved his tongue back up into her intimate folds, licking now with more purpose. Jasmine whimpered and panted as he approached the apex of her slit, and groaned loudly as his tongue slid across her clit. He took the whole area around her button and sucked on it, drawing out her sensitive nub. One of her hands came up and gripped his hair, much as he'd done to her, and he began nursing her clit like a hungry baby, flicking it with his tongue when it came between his teeth. Her hand clenched tighter and Jason winced as she tried to pull his hair out, then her body shuddered and she moaned loudly. Jason felt his chin get wetter as her pussy flooded with juice from her orgasm. He let his tongue drop down and he lapped at the nectar she produced, avoiding her clit but dipping back down to make sure he got everything that trickled down to her ass.

Once the flavor of her pussy gave way to skin in most places again, he returned to the top of her slit. Jason began slowly licking again, his tongue traveling all around but carefully avoiding her pearl. Jasmine had gone mostly limp after her orgasm but his attentions now made her squirm.

"You got me off," she said, "what are you playing at now?"

"I didn't get you off right," Jason said.

Jasmine seemed confused at the response and partly wanted him to leave her alone to recover, but then she had to groan as she felt his finger push into her pussy. It pushed in as deep as possible and then slowly pulled out again, gradually building up a rhythm while his tongue continued to furiously not lick her clit but soak everywhere else. It wasn't long before a second finger joined the first, pushing her hole wider. Her hips started to shift slightly, moving in time with his hand. Once she got moving, Jason's tongue stopped traveling and he held his head still, his tongue out. If Jasmine shifted right, her clit rubbed across his tongue. He let her control the stimulation on her button, but his hands were pumping regardless. His next trick was to curl his fingers.

"Fuck yes," Jasmine said as his finger found the soft ridges inside her, pushing her pleasure to another level. Her grinding began making more and more contact between his tongue and her clit and she felt herself leaking all over her crotch, the A/C of the room cooling the liquid on her now-simmering skin.

Jasmine thought she'd be riding that setup to her second orgasm, but Jason had one more trick to go. Jasmine felt him slow down briefly with his hand, then the next thrust pushed something into her ass and at the same time he sucked her clit back into his mouth. Jasmine lost track of everything except the assault on her sex and her ass; her entire focus was on both getting more pleasure out of the situation and on making it end. She didn't have to wait long; she could feel this next orgasm coming like a train, and when a second finger pushed into her ass she lost it completely.

She practically broke Jason's nose with her pelvis when she arched up and then her pussy blasted liquid at his face. This wasn't merely an orgasm; it was a full on squirting cum. Three screams heralded three splashes of juice from her pussy and then she dropped to the bed to shiver and writhe as her nerves went crazy from sexual overload. When she finished she was on her stomach near the corner of the bed, one leg hanging off onto the floor, juice running down the leg as she tried to catch her breath. The blue of her dress was splotchy where her juices soaked into it, and the pieces of the skirt were bunched up around her legs. She felt like she could just fall asleep like that, but Jason had other plans.