Enchantress Pt. 01

Story Info
Emilia begins her journey as a sexual temptress.
2k words
4.69
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mercy149
mercy149
19 Followers

The world was tinted rose. Her scent permeated the room, smelling of lavenders and lillies. Her voice tickled his ear. He would do what she wanted. Anything to please his mistress. No! A sharp voice far in the back of his mind cried out. He couldn't give over the Temptation Ring, he had one task and he had sworn to die protecting it, so why couldn't he resist one, admittedly very sexy, lady?

Sweet, poor man. You can't resist my charm, honey. Her voice rang loud and clear in his mind, just like his own, but somehow more pronounced. He also felt something stir down below. An electric sensation rushed from his groin to his brain, then radiated outwards through the rest of his body. His cock had become, against his will, and without warning, completely stiff. He was sure it was stiffer than it had ever been. Nothing his wife had done over their thirty-odd years could have hoped to create the sensation he felt now.

The tall, slender woman traipsed over towards him, her long lace nightgown parting to fully reveal her black corset. The man was so hyper aroused, every detail he noticed caused an almost comical twitch to his cock; the way the corset pressed up her already sizable tits, making them look almost a cup size larger, the matching black frilly garter belt attached to fishnet stockings, or her 6 inch stilletos that she walked expertly in. No! The voice locked deep inside him cried to no avail. The woman reached him and lay one arm on his shoulder and used the other to reach inside his cotton trousers which could barely keep his completely engorged member in check.

"Let's let him loose shall we?" she whispered with a wink. In one deft motion she drew the string tying his pants loose, and used the same hand to pull his trousers down under his dick. It flung back and forth a bit.

"You're so aroused right now, aren't you? Your balls must be so so heavy" she purred in his ear, licking the inside of it, and then running her tongue down his neck. She ended with a gentle kiss to his collarbone. She was right, his balls felt unusually heavy. There was a strong dull ache building, with only one recourse. His hand reflexively went to grab his cock, but was intercepted by the stunning enchantress in front of him. She held eye contact with him and lifted her other hand off his shoulder, tutting.

"You can't even if I let you. The arousal from an enchantress can only be released by that enchantress, silly. No amount of filthy self indulgence will help. Now...the ring," her voice gained a certain edge and power towards the end. The man was shaking now, his entire body quivering from sexual frustration as the enchantress' spell coursed through his body, driving him mad with lust. She narrowed her eyes.

"Oh you're strong. Mmm, that's hot," she said, licking her lips. "Let me end this," she said softly, and swiftly slapped his balls. Pain erupted through his body, and he let out a yelp followed by a moan. What? It hurt so bad. It hurt. It hurt...so good? He moaned again as his cock twitched forcefully. She was lightly running up and down his erect shaft with the fingers of one hand and massaging his aching balls with the other.

"Give me the ring," she repeated. And this time, the man gladly obeyed.

=============================================================================

Snow blew fiercely in the wind, as the group of young women approached the staunch building they'd be calling home for the foreseeable future. They were led by a sole older woman, though her age was not reflected in her appearance at all. The young women held their heads down for the most part, avoiding eye contact with one another and, more importantly, their leader. A few of the bolder ones looked up at the massive stone fortress, some in awe, some in anticipation.

Meera turned around and looked at the latest batch of apprentices, all freshly 18 years of age. Her face bore a hardened expression, but her eyes gave away her sorrow. What these young ladies were about to go through, no one deserved. They would be defiled in every manner possible, would service every type of fetish under the sun and would be driven right up to the edge of madness with sexual frustration, all so that they might go on to do the same to the men of this world. She sighed. Sweeping her long black hair behind her, she called out, voice firm and resolute.

"Welcome to The Armory girls, a name carried over from an era long bygone. You know why you're here. You all carry the blessing of the Enchantress. What you may not know, is that the blessing doesn't automatically grant the power of enchantment. It must be earned."

Heads raised. Some of the girls looked at each other. Some didn't look up. A few even smirked, already knowing of what would be in store for them and all of their cohort. Emilia was decidedly not one of those few. She looked up at Meera, confused and curious.

"You all are just normal girls. Some you are exceptionally beautiful, you could probably tempt the right man in the right circumstance. Some of you...leave much to be desired. But for all of you, if a Scout hadn't found you, you might have lived your entire lives without knowing of your gift. Some of you may come to regret that this wasn't the path chosen for you. But those of you that embrace The Armory and what it has to offer...well, you will find that your life will change forever."

Emilia smiled inwardly. A changed life forever sounded pretty good. Her Scout had promised as much. And a changed life did she need, sorely, not only for herself, but for her parents and younger sister.

"But enough of abstract threats and promises. Your chance to earn the privilege of becoming an Enchantress Incarnate begins now. Strip," Meera commanded forcefully. Emilia looked up sharply. What? Other girls had similar reactions. Emilia caught the eye of the girl to her right. Her dark brown eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly agape, but her hands had already begun to unbutton her overcoat.

Emilia felt her face grow flushed. She had never stripped down in front of anyone, less so such a large group. Besides, it was so cold outside! But it did make sense, they were beginning their training to become sexual deviants, temptresses that could bend men to their every whim. Maybe she should just comply. They would be inside before long too. Before she knew it Emilia disrobed her cloak. Some of the girls were less obedient. Cries of protest emanated haphazardly from the group. The girl to Emilia's left was one of them. Her voice must have somehow distinguished itself, because Meera turned to face their direction and locked eyes on the girl. Just being in the vicinity of that cool, calculated gaze made Emilia's mouth dry up. Emilia nervously looked between the two, as Meera approached leisurely. As she drew nearer, Emilia appreciated her true height. She was easily 5'10'', but her heels made her surpass an impressive six feet of height. The tall enchantress walked straight up to the girl to Emilia's left and pressed up right against her.

"What's your name, girl?"

"Mari." Thwack. It happened so fast, Emilia didn't have time to process it. Meera had raised her hand and slapped Mari across the face. The hood of her cloak fell in the process, exposing her gorgeous Far Eastern complexion to Emilia. Mari stumbled, but caught herself and stood up straight, matching Meera's gaze defiantly. Emilia almost whistled to herself, but caught herself just in time.

"You are to address me as Mistress Meera or just Mistress from now on, do you understand?" Mari looked back at her. Time seemed to slow down as Emilia held her breath.

"Sorry Mistress," Mari said through clenched teeth.

"Good. Now, strip," Meera, no, Mistress Meera, said. Mari's hands went towards her cloak but she paused. Emilia saw Mari's eyes narrow and thought she almost saw a hint of a smile?

"Very well. You can keep your clothes on. You'll be punished inside." Meera said dispassionately, turning promptly to head back to her spot at the front of the crowd.

"Unless anyone else would like to join in Mari's punishment, I suggest you hasten and disrobe," she called over her shoulder. Emilia realized with a start that many girls had finished stripping completely nude, whereas she was still fully clothed, minus her cloak. Emilia pondered no more and quickly unbuttoned her blouse and tore it off. She stepped out of her boots, pulled down her pants and panties in one motion and stepped out of them as well. She undid her bra last and was completely barren, exposed to all the girls and the bitter weather around her. Snow fell onto her warm, but quickly cooling, body. She shivered violently.

"Let's go," Meera commanded from the front. They pressed forward.

The Armory was simultaneously exactly what Emilia had expected and nothing like it. It was bold and austere like it's outside, but also warmly lit with simple decorations on the inside. It was less like the prison its exterior had implied and more like an olden castle, right down to the lack of insulation. Emilia shivered violently as she lined up with the other girls in front of two massive iron doors. No one dared speak, and everyone kept their eyes down, afraid to make eye contact with Meera, but also out of respect for their fellow girls' modesty. Emilia tried to cover up, but was unsure how best to do so. She settled with having her right arm across her breasts, covering her nipples and pushing up what little cleavage she had, and her left arm covering her pussy. She had no idea how she had complied so quickly outside when Meera had commanded her, but now she was having serious regrets. She had never been naked before in front of anyone but her parents, not even in front of her sister! She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to think of anything but her nudeness.

The iron doors creaked open, jolting Emilia out of her rumination. She looked up as the doors revealed a long hall, with multiple bench tables filling the majority of the room. At the very end of the room was a raised platform which ran the width of the room. On it stood multiple women, all dressed very similarly. They all wore some form of flowy nightgown-esque thing that ranged from sheer to lacy, but all afforded a glimpse of their undergarments, which ranged from corsets to just bras and panties. They all wore some form of thighhighs, fishnet or plain sock. And each wore heels. Very similarly dressed to Meera.

"The other Enchantress'" the girl next to Emilia whispered. Emilia nodded in awe. These women looked so strong and regal, boldly flaunting their sexuality without any shame or worry. Emilia sincerely wondered if she could eventually become like them as her feelings of regret amplified a hundred fold. What was she thinking? She could never go through with this!

Murmurs rippled out around her. Emilia looked around and saw most girls looking off in the distance towards the right side of the stage. Emilia followed their general gaze and almost yelped. Mari stood on stage, still fully clothed, but with her hands cuffed behind her back and one of the Enchantresses standing behind her holding the chain.

"Split off into groups of 10ish, and grab a seat. You're about to witness what happens to girls who disobey a Mistress," Meera commanded. The girls scuttled off. Emilia followed the ginger next to her and grabbed a seat at a table fairly central, accidentally affording her a good view of the stage, as the Mistress behind Mari pushed her towards stage center.

mercy149
mercy149
19 Followers