Encounter at the Outrigger Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like how I taste?"

He vigorously nods but keeps my fingers in his mouth.

"Are you going to eat my pussy when we get to your room?"

Again, he nods.

"Do you want another taste?"

He releases my fingers.

"Please."

This time, when I feed him my wet fingers, he moans.

"The bikini I'm wearing under these shorts is absolutely soaked, Steve. I swear, if you wrung it out, you'd get a full shot of my pussy cream. Just imagine getting that taste straight from the source and then sinking that cock of yours inside me."

"Oh, god, Tiffany. Hush up. You're going to make me cream my pants!"

I have him hooked. There's no way he will back out when we get to the resort. Now if this damn traffic would move! The city is repaving and widening Estero Boulevard, and it's causing major headaches for everyone. The north end is complete, but the south end, where we're heading, is snarled this time of day. It should only take us six minutes to get back, but it takes nearly twenty.

He parks, and we both get out. He looks at the stairs, and I nod. There is no use waiting for the elevator. Once we're in his room, I finally get that kiss I've been craving all day. He falls into my mouth; his lips are like pillows. Our tongues meet in a lustful dance, and I moan as I welcome him in. Damn, he's a good kisser. But kissing is not what we both urgently need, so we break the kiss and start stripping. He's seen me in my bikini, but now that I'm standing naked before him, he pauses to take me in.

"Damn, Tiffany, or whoever you are, you are sexy."

"Thank you; you're sexy as well," I purr as I sit on his bed and lean back onto my elbows.

"You said something about eating pussy earlier," I say, raising an eyebrow as I spread my legs.

In a flash, he's on his knees and places my thighs on his shoulders. There's no hesitation; he's hungry for me. His tongue swipes between my lips and tickles my clit. Fuck yes, I need this! He's a skilled cunnilinguist, and soon I'm in the throes of my first orgasm. He senses it and gently sucks on my clit. I moan as my hips involuntarily buck against his mouth. He slips a finger into me, and I spasm on it. I clamp my eyes shut and see splashes of color. Grabbing his head, I pull him against me, encouraging him. He redoubles his attack on my sex, and a second orgasm floods over me. I'm panting, out of breath, and sensitive beyond measure.

I push him away, and he gives me a quizzical look. I sit up and lean over to kiss him. He tastes like me. I love to taste myself on a man's lips. I break the kiss and whisper.

"Fuck me."

He smiles and stands as I shuttle further onto the bed. His cock stands proudly, hard and dark. I pull my knees up and spread my legs. I'm his for the taking now. He crawls up between my legs, and I grasp his shaft to guide him in. I'm soaking wet, so after my lips flare around him, it is only three short thrusts until he is fully sheathed. It's good to have an average cock buried in me--no painful banging on my cervix, no uncomfortable stretching to accommodate his girth, just a comfortably full feeling. Of course, I know that is not what he wants to hear.

"Fuck, that feels so good. You're a perfect fit. Fuck yes," I moan as he begins sliding in and out.

He begins to thrust a bit too fast for what I want, no doubt excited to have his cock sheathed in a willing woman. I wrap him in my arms and pull his chest against mine, thrusting my hips slowly.

"Match my pace," I whisper. "Your cock feels so good inside me; I don't want this to end too soon."

He slows to match my pace, and I enjoy the slow pleasuring. This is a dramatic departure from the wham-bam sex I usually have with my conquests, but like I said, Steve is different.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" I whisper into his ear.

He nods his head and then responds, "Years."

"Then take your time with me; I'm in no hurry. Enjoy my body; let those old memories come flowing back."

He lets out a huge sigh.

"It feels so good, Tiffany."

"I know, baby; oh god, do I know."

We continue thrusting our hips and kissing, each of us making little sex sounds. I'd forgotten what it was like to make slow, passionate love to a man. I can tell he needs this as much as I do, though the extent of my need for a slow session comes as a bit of a surprise. I'm not sure how long we lay there enjoying each other; I lost track of time.

"Tiffany?" he eventually whispers, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Go ahead, fill me up."

"Will you cum with me?"

"No, darlin', this one is all about you--assuming you'll promise to give me a good cum later."

"Are you sure? I mean...yeah, I will, but..."

"No buts, I want to be fully in the moment. I want to feel your release, feel you throb deep inside me, feel the gentle heat bloom when you spill yourself. Cum in me. Fill Tiffany's needy little pussy."

"Oh, god, Tiffany."

Those were the last words I heard before I felt his cock swell and then pulse; after that, it was just a long, low groan. I thrust my pelvis up to meet him, taking his seed deep inside. He shivers as he drains himself. I believe it has truly been years since he's cum in his wife. What a shame. Such a dear man deserves better. Once his orgasm subsides, he rolls off of me with a huge sigh.

"Fuck, that was great," he chuckles.

"I agree; I haven't had a slow fuck in quite a while. But I'm going to hold you to your promise. I need to be pounded until I'm nothing more than a quivering pool of pussy here on these sheets."

"That might take a bit; I don't recover as fast as I used to."

"You have one more day here, right? Let's find out how many times we can cum."

"Really? You want to spend the rest of the time with me?"

I rise up on an elbow and look down at him. Grasping his sticky, flaccid cock, I look him in the eyes.

"Steve, after what we just did, I'm going to need more of you. I don't care if we stay here in the room until you leave."

I lean down and kiss him softly, then smile at him as I caress his face. I don't often experience the afterglow of a sexual encounter, and I'm enjoying it.

"Would you care to get in the shower with me and soap my sexy body?" I ask.

"Yes, I would. I'd like that very much."

The showers here are good size, but they're tight for two people. Nevertheless, we take our time, running our soapy hands over each other. I release a little moan when his fingers part my cheeks. He hears me and takes a long moment to gently work the soap directly on my puckered exit. I sigh when he moves on. When it's my turn to soap him, I start at his shoulders and work my way down his body, backside first, then, turning him, I start again at his chest. By the time I reach his cock, it is already stirring, and when I stroke it with my soapy hands, it quickly reacts. I look at him and cock an eyebrow.

"Take you a while to recover?" I ask.

"Apparently you have a way of stirring my passion," he chuckles.

We stand under the water for a while, kissing and touching. His stiff cock presses against my belly, causing me to tingle down below.

"Are you ready to give me that orgasm you promised?" I smile and raise an eyebrow.

"He's willing," he chuckles as the glances down at his hard cock poking up between us. "But I'm afraid my fluid levels are low. How about some water and a cuddle?"

I laugh. "I don't cuddle, but I'd be up for keeping him warm in my mouth while you top off your fluids."

"I swear, you'll be the death of me!"

We dry off and I quickly blow dry my hair while he lays on the bed watching my tits and ass bounce, drinking some bottled water, and stroking his cock. When I finish, I join him and put a couple of pillows against the headboard.

"Rest your back here," I say, "you can sip your water and watch my lips slide up and down your gorgeous cock."

While there's nothing wrong with an average cock, I mean, most guys are average; I've found that they can be less than confident, so it never hurts to pump their ego a bit, right? He scuttles up the mattress and rests his back against the pillows. I pull his legs apart and straddle one. This way I can keep my pussy stimulated with a little gentle pressure against his leg while I suck on him. When I take his head in my warm mouth and gently suck, he lays his head back and moans.

"Oh, god, Tiffany, or whoever you are, that feels so good."

I look up at him with smiling eyes as I lick his shaft and kiss the crown. I intend to stimulate him just enough to keep his cock hard while he takes more time to recover. My pussy is leaking on his shin, and I'm on the edge of cumming from the pressure, but I know that if I cum with him in my mouth it will likely drive him over the edge. I want us to cum together this time, but while I'm riding him, not while I'm sucking him. I back off on the pressure I've put on my clit. Gotta keep it under control.

He eventually finishes the bottle of water and closes his eyes while he relaxes. He places a hand aside my head. It's a slightly dominant move, which I like; but he's not forcing me down on his cock, which I don't like. I think it's time to mount up and ride him, so I rise and rub my pussy directly on his shin while I smile at him and fondle my breasts.

"Ready for more?" I smile.

"Fuck, yes," he growls

I crawl up him, kissing my way up his torso. I pause at his neck and bury my nose in that sensitive juncture where it meets his shoulder. He smells divine, a little like soap, but a lot like a man. His scent causes my pussy to purr like a happy kitten. As I kiss my way up his neck, I notice goosebumps on his flesh. Yeah, he's enjoying this too. I kiss his lips, and our tongues dance momentarily while I position myself over his pelvis.

"Hold him still, so I can sheath him in my hot...wet...pussy," I whisper into his mouth.

He dutifully obeys, and I feel his tip brush against my clit momentarily, before swiping between my sodden lips and settling at my entrance. I am soaking wet. I can't believe how much I need to feel this silver fox inside me. I sink down over him, my lips sucking him in, and we moan into each other's mouths.

He breaks our kiss but leaves his nose lying beside mine. "Easy, Tif. That blowjob has me on a hair trigger."

"You just relax, hun. I'll take you slow and gentle at first, but I'm going to ride you hard at the end and you're going to give me that orgasm that you promised."

He relaxes against the headboard again and I lock our lips together, kissing and probing while I slide up and down his shaft. Fuck, this feels good. For the second time today, I'm locked in a slow, intimate fuck, and I'm surprised how much I enjoy it. I don't understand if it's the eroticism of the age gap between us, or if it's just him. Whatever is happening doesn't often happen to me. I'm enjoying sex with this man in a way that is foreign to me. I don't want this to end, and that's a stark contrast to my normal MO. Sure, fast and furious can give me mind-blowing orgasms, but I'm discovering that slow and gentle fills me with a warm sense of satisfaction. I continue to slowly ride his cock as I examine his face.

His eyes are closed, and like a lot of guys, he has the most beautiful natural lashes. There are faint crows-feet along his eyes and some age spots on his cheeks. His mustache is neatly trimmed and threaded with white and silver, just like the hair on his head. I'm taking him in, and then he opens his eyes. Being this close is like looking into the sun. I'm nearly blinded by the intensity of the blue.

His crows-feet deepen and he growls to me, "Hello beautiful."

"Hi," I croak out, then clear my throat, "Hello handsome."

I could get lost in those eyes, pale blue with flecks of green caught in the white lace of his irises. I want to get lost in them and never emerge.

"You have beautiful eyes," he whispers.

"Thank you," I reply, still examining his baby blues.

"You can ride me harder now if you want. I've got myself under control."

"Yes," I whisper.

I start sliding further up and down his cock, rocking my hips as I do. Faster, harder, I slam my clit against his pelvis. Our coupling sounds wet as our flesh meets. This goes on for minutes, and the entire time I can't stop staring into his eyes. I'm mesmerized. He reaches for the nape of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. Just as our lips meet, he closes his eyes and slips his tongue between my lips.

I cum.

I spasm on his cock and break the kiss as I collapse onto his shoulder. This is intense; colors and shapes are exploding behind my eyelids. I whimper as I lose control of my body, and he grasps my hips to hold me on his impaling shaft. I moan as my pussy thrashes against him.

I'm spent.

I collapse against him, sweaty and panting. He wraps his arms around me in a gentle embrace, and I suddenly feel like a little girl in her daddy's arms. I know it sounds wrong, but I feel so safe in his embrace. Not that I know what a loving, fatherly embrace feels like. My father never held me this way. Steve holds me until my heart and breathing return to normal.

"That was intense," I whisper from his shoulder.

"It was. Are your orgasms always that intense?"

"No," I admit.

"May I ask why you came so hard for me?"

I don't answer right away. If he could see my face, he'd notice I'm blushing. I bury my face further into his neck and ignore his question because I don't have a good answer. I notice that his cock is still filling me.

"Did you cum?" I ask.

"No, not yet. Are you going to answer me?"

Fuck, do I have to? I don't have an answer that makes any sense.

"I don't know; I guess I just needed a good cum?"

"I suppose that makes sense...maybe. If you're ready to get pounded until you're a pool of sweet pussy here on the sheets, then stand next to the bed."

I unsteadily extricate myself from his grasp and do as he asks. He moves behind me and places his hands on my hips.

"Stand a little closer. Good. Now bend your knees until they touch the side of the mattress. That's it. Now, lay your chest on the bed. Cross your arms and lay your head in them if you like. Perfect! Now I'm going to give your pussy the good, hard fucking it deserves, okay?"

"Okay," I respond.

I've never had a man put me in this position before. It's actually quite comfortable. He squats slightly and slips his cock between my lips. They're engorged now, and a bit sensitive, but that only adds to the pleasure. In one long thrust, he gives me every inch. He seems to be going deeper in this position. Damn, I like it! He takes a tighter hold on my hips and begins pistoning into my depths.

"Oooohhh, fuuu--uuck," I moan.

"Feel good?"

"Yes, don't stop. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like I'm a slut you picked up on the street."

"You kinda are a slut I picked up, though it was a bar," he chuckles.

"Stop making sense, just pound me. Dammit, your cock feels so fucking good!"

I feel a tingle at the base of my spine. I'm ready to cum again, and I can already tell that this one is going to be strong.

"I'm almost there! Pound me, fuck my pussy. Harder!"

He's going hard at me. My tits are swinging, and every thrust shakes my entire body.

"I'm with you, Tif. I'm almost ready to cum!" he shouts.

I begin to wail and shudder. It's here, like a freight train barreling over me. My wail rises to a scream, and then there's silence. My mouth is open, yet I can't utter a sound. He groans and drives me onto the mattress. I feel him throb inside me. My world starts to go grey, but then he's off me, and I feel him slap my ass, and I'm back with a start.

"Stay with me, Tif," he laughs.

He lies next to me on his side, and I manage to make eye contact.

"Puddle enough?"

I nod, still unable to speak.

"Damn, I haven't fucked a hot little bitch like that since college!"

"Glad I could be of service," I groan.

He gets off the bed, and I hear rustling, but I'm too exhausted to satisfy my curiosity. The next thing I know, he's picked me up and laid me gently on the second bed in the room. He pulls the sheet over me and kisses my forehead, then goes around the bed and slips under the sheet as well. I feel his warm, soft body slide next to mine under the cool sheets. His arm wraps around me, and I'm a little spoon. I had no idea how wonderful it would feel. The only time I've ever been spooned is when one leg is thrown backward over the thigh of the man sliding into me from behind. This is different; caring, dare I say loving. Is this an older man thing? Does he feel fatherly toward me? If so, then he just fucked the daylights out of this daughter-figure. The warmth of his body is starting to soak into me, and I relax. As I lay there in his arms the warmth soaks into my bones, and I'm out. Slipping off to slumber feeling as if I'm wrapped in a warm cocoon.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, I wake up, and my need to pee is nearly overwhelming. He's still my big spoon, with one arm lying over me, the other slipped under my pillow. I'm so warm here in his arms, and I can tell the room is cool. I don't want to get out of bed, but the alternative is not attractive. I lift his arm off me, and he stirs.

"Where are you off to?" he asks.

"I have to pee, if you must know."

"Not trying to sneak out?"

"I'm not sure I could walk across the parking lot. You literally fucked me into a puddle."

"You're welcome. Go pee, then get back in my bed."

"Yes, sir," I sigh. Like I would go anywhere else.

I return to bed, and he pulls me into the little spoon position again. That's okay with me. Soon I'm asleep again.

The next morning, when I wake, he's already showered and dressed. Damn, I was out last night. There's a gentle ache between my legs, and his cum lubricates my thighs this morning. Whatever cum leaked from me last night and isn't on my thighs has formed a small wet spot on the bed.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he says as he sits on the bed. "Sleep well?"

"Mmm, I did," I smile up at him.

"Breakfast?"

"Eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns. Coffee, black. And juice, grapefruit."

"Back in a few. Get your shower in, we're exploring this afternoon."

With that, he's out the door. I drag my ass outta bed and stumble to the sink. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I'm horrified. I never let men see me like this: bedhead, drool down my cheek, puffy eyes. I'm about as far from gorgeous as a woman can be. I start the shower, keeping it cool, and step under the spray. When I wash away the traces of our sex, I notice I'm tender. My lady parts took a pounding last night and they're angry about it this morning. I take a few minutes to just let the cool water wash over me. I'm finally starting to feel my perky self again. I cut the water, towel myself off, then step out and dry my hair. I suddenly realize that none of my beauty supplies are here, nor do I have clean clothes. Fuck! Over the years I've had sex with more than my share of guys at the Outrigger, but I've never done the walk of shame in broad daylight. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything!

He returns with two take-out containers and a carrier of foam cups. It smells delicious. I wrap myself in my towel, and we sit on the sofa to enjoy breakfast. He wants to go to the Naples Botanical Garden today and asks me to go with him. In another uncharacteristic move for me, I agree. I actually feel excited about spending another day with him.

We spend several hours at the botanical gardens, and as we leave, I ask him if he is up for a tourist trap.

"Do you mean other than the one between your legs?" he laughs.

"Well, the place I'm thinking of isn't as wet, but they have t-shirts!"

We both laugh, and I navigate us to Tin City. We spend an hour or so shopping, then decide to eat at Pinchers. By the time we return to the resort, it's just past sunset. We gather our purchases from his car and pause. I look at him expectantly. Invite me to your room! We both want another round. C'mon, Steve! Ask!