Encounter in the Shower

Story Info
Little snot turned into Daddy's little girl.
3.7k words
4.14
45.2k
52
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I have a confession to make. It happened mere months ago, a little before thanks giving and Halloween. I committed a terrible sin that society might never forgive me for and I have to share it somewhere or might I'll do something I will live to regret.

This story is set in Summer, twenty, twenty one on a beautiful first of the month having just swung in to September. The sun, at nine in the morning was already blazing but mother nature did us the courtesy of only lightly roasting us mere humans at an enjoyable twenty six degrees celsius and without sign nor trace of clouds as far as the eye could see. Not even a wisp.

That is what I saw as I checked my phone and the windows on my way down to the shower room. Yes, literal windows, not the computer operating system. Those panes of glass normally connected to the wall of your home that allow you purview into the outside world. But in this case, that isn't where my story begins. No, this little sin begins its spiral a mere ten seconds from when I turn on the running water for the shower. Allow me to elaborate...

I begin feeling the heat of the shower waft my direction and I strip naked. As bare as the day I was born. The contrast of warm on my front and the slight chill on my back elates me while I draw closer. As I step under, I hear the door to the shower room creek open in its rather unsubtle way.

My now piqued curiosity stops me from fully closing the shower cubicles rounded, sliding glass door and peek my head out to see if air pressure just tried to ruin my privacy. Alas, it is my oldest daughter waltzing in, buck naked...

Perhaps a little backgrounding is in order before I continue any further.

I'm thirty three years old, widowed and father to four children, all of them girls. Beth is the oldest at twenty. My wife died nearly eight years ago. She was my childhood sweetheart. Cassandra died mere months after my youngest was born. We were fanatically loyal to each other and knew the second we met that we were bonded for life. Death parted us in a rather brutal highway collision with a semi. The truck lost break control and was powerless to slow down at a red light on a downward incline. Dead on impact.

It hit me and my girls hard. I'd lost my soulmate, they their mother but after some time we pulled ourselves together and we got through it as a family. Feels like a different life time now. Beth, being the oldest took it the hardest but even she settled into a life without her mother. At least about as well as Beth could. She comes with a few... personality issues. Always has. Just how she was... shall we say delivered. Her sisters have developed a healthy if not unnatural fear of their oldest sister when she's not in the best of moods. She's not violent anymore at least.

Physique wise, at twenty years old she has the meaty side of a big figure with the only real visible fat giving her a slightly poked out stomach and just barely grabbable love handles. She has what some millennial's refer to as a masculine disposition, minus the eloquence. Personally though I would say she has a somewhat feminine figure, mostly because of her mediocre C-cup breasts that tend to droop down and wonder off to the far corners of the globe, a big, luscious ass and rather refined but meaty legs. The kind she could show off and turn some heads her way if she ever went on the pull if I do say so myself. We attribute her physique to her great grandmother, on my wife's side of the family tree. She has her mothers deep blue eye's and my striking auburn hair so there was never a question of paternity, in case you're wondering.

In contrast I'm quite lean myself and while I likely wouldn't win any weight lifting contests I am quite strong. Probably because I work construction and I love me a good gym work out on my off time, when I'm not seeing to my girls needs or maintaining my family home. I'm also just a shade shorter than Beth at five foot six point five inches tall. We're close enough in height though that you really can't tell unless me and Beth are nose to nose.

Now back to the unfolding story

For a split second I find myself dumb struck. Then I ask in a stern voice, demanding an answer, "the heck are you doing in here. I'm showering, get out."

"Excuse me?" She says with an exaggerated and condescending tone.

Slightly irritable, my tone deepens, "Yes, you're excused, piss off" I exhale bluntly.

I'm not really the state trooper type when it comes to language but when I'm mildly annoyed and the other person clearly isn't taking the hint, this is my second go to.

"Excuse you?" She continues without pause, "I'll have you know that I've been using this shower at this time for weeks."

As I become more frustrated, I calm my tone to try and de-escalate, "I'm happy you are getting into a good habit, you can continue that habit downstairs for today, in the other shower while I use this one"

"Eh, NO. I will be using this shower as per my schedule, aka plans. You can use the shower downstairs." She states emphatically as she's now standing at the shower door, her nose closer to mine than I am comfortable with.

I know. She's an absolutely self-absorbed, obtuse karen in all the worst ways. We know where she likely got the bod but where she got the personality from is a secret known only to the gods.

My sense of irritation returning, the stern nature of my tone comes back. While I speak my volume rises from a calm debate to a reasonably quiet argument, "I'm not asking you to get out Beth, I'm telling you, leave. You are not to be in here while I am showering and certainly not naked yourself while at it."

As the last words are leaving my lips she yanks the shower door open the rest of the way. Of course, I don't expect this so she meets very little resistance until she physically tries to walk under the shower spray with me.

We're close enough now that my soaked body is making her's wet, where ever we make contact. I am not so much a visual kind of man as I am a touch and feel type of man. So while looking at her naked does very little for me, the physical contact of skin on skin already has its natural effect on my dick. I can only feel the adrenalin flowing though as Beth forces this ridiculous situation on me.

She pushes against me and I push back but the forty pound weight difference is not in my favour as my wet feet slip backwards, allowing her under the water fall. I change tactics and swipe at her feet with mine. She steps back until she's out of the shower cubical but I push her back some more intending to physically take her out of the shower room.

My arms are around her and her tits are being squished between my biceps and chest while I grab her ass to try and yank her upwards. It's now that I notice the softness of the skin on her stomach and the perfectly smooth shave of her pussy while my own shaved cock and balls are mashed between us. My erect shaft now directly rubbing on her pussy as we jostle for advantage.

"Beth, you've got to stop this." I say, seething with an exasperated tone as I take in every tiny nook and cranny of her body with my sense of touch whether I want to or not. If our faces draw any closer we will be kissing. If not for the fact that I see my silly, juvenile daughter staring defiantly back at me, I might be slightly elated at this situation.

"No, you don't get to command me. This is my time in this shower and my bedroom is direct opposite this one", The tone in her own voice is different now. She sounds almost meek, as our wet skin on skin contact gets taken a couple more feet towards a counter she's steering us towards.

Lifting her off of the ground entirely while she's fighting against me is impossible and the fact I haven't had the time to so much as inspect my dick properly in almost two weeks isn't doing me any favours. She's a big girl now so she's using her feet to direct us away from the door. My breathing is audibly harder now as all the jostling basically jerks me off against her unfairly shaved V and stomach that's lubricated by the shower water. I can feel my smooth balls brushing against her pussy lips. I'm certain, as I watch her own breathing change that my testicles are rubbing against her clitoris.

"Beth, please stop this and leave." I say as the back of her ass makes contact with the edge of the barely waist high counter. My hands are forced to let go of her ass cheeks and they spill from between my finger tips, to resume it's plump form and rounded shape against the counter tops over hanging edge. My tone is practically begging, recognizing how out of hand this has become.

Beth seems to pick up on my new tone. She places her hands over the lip of the counter top and thrusts her hips out at me, the counter-top her only source of leverage right now. Is she trying to use my moral dilemma against me? Hoping I'll back off if I get uncomfortable enough. I'm not about to let that attitude prevail in my home or it'll never stop.

With her hands against the lip of the counter she manages to push me back a little, my dick crushing between us. I try to grab her hands but this shifts my centre of balance and she cleverly uses this to push me just that little bit further back. I hear just the slightest moan out of her as her legs wrap, firmly around my waist effectively pinning me in place. It amazes me that she can keep herself like that, held up against the counter, with most of her weight on her arms right now. Her face is stern but her cheeks are red as cherries. Her eye's have a smoldering ember in the back of them. She's smiling victoriously as she looks back at me, whilst my fully erect dick points directly up from between us at our main point of contact. My shaft is directly parting her pussy lips now and my swollen, purple head might as well be winking at her. The smooth skin I feel is blissful and I can feel Beth's swollen clit just about kissing the mid-way point of my shaft.

Then I notice where the slight moan came from. One of my balls has been sucked up into her entrance. Though I suppose pressed into it might be more accurate. Better than being crushed, I guess. The other hung just low enough to mind its own business. I wonder in my back of mind if she realizes I could just take a step back and she would probably land on her head. The thought seriously crosses my mind as I criss-cross that thought with the fact that she's still my daughter that I love.

"No matter how much you admire me, you can't force me out, I'm a big, strong woman now. Just give up. You're only going to make this worse if you fight against me like this." The conceited tone just oozes out from her grinning lips. Now I know I can't give her this petty win or she'll do this to get her way every single time.

I reply to her in the same exasperated tone as before, "I shouldn't need to force you out of the shower room while I'm using the shower and you don't have any sex appeal to give in to." I say as I try to push her backward far enough to grab her hands while also stopping her from just about killing herself, "You might have been slightly appealing if not for your personality. I'm purely just a touch and feel kinda guy. Anything with the right general body temperature and a pulse could touch me to erection." I'm watching my dicks' head get swallowed up in between the very top of Beth's pussy lips and the swollen little head of her clit peek out at me. It seems to salute me from the absolute tip of my dick before it disappears behind the shaft of said dick again. My hands are instinctively on her ass again, supporting her, though grabbing her with a harsh grip whilst I take my moans out on that well sized rump rather than allow her the satisfaction of hearing them. This doesn't do anything to slow my blood pressure as I once again feel the smooth skin of her ass wrap around my fingers, molding around them just enough to leave a semi-deep impression.

"This" I say as I point to my dick with my eyes, hoping to defuse any notion of embarrassment or discomfort on my part in her mind, "is no special achievement" as it stands proudly upwards, seven and a half inches from the base.

As she speaks, I eye Beth from crotch to hair. "Please you've looked and sounded scared of your own erection since it showed up. I could see it in your eyes" The V leading downward from her stomach, to between her legs is silky smooth and glistens wet in the brightly lit room. At this moment, I find it ever so slightly self-satisfying that said V funneled down only to widely part around my shaft.

The definition in Beth's abdominal muscles just barely showing as she holds it taught, while holding herself straight and in place. My eyes trail upwards on her C-cups unabashedly swaying side to side almost imperceptibly while bobbing up and down to match the movement of her body. There isn't a single imperfection anywhere on her skin either. Her neck is oddly disproportionately lean compared to the rest of her. Still thick but clearly not as thick as her general tone might suggest it should be. "Just give up and I'll stop this. You can shower in peace down stairs." She stopped even trying to push me back anymore but the movement keeps me relatively in place regardless whilst Beth continues to rock her hips, straight up sliding her clit and pussy lips up and down my dick.

"It bothers me because you are my daughter and this is a rather sexually charged situation. We're practically fucking without actually fucking at this point you know. That's kinda wrong in societies eyes. I shouldn't even be seeing you naked, let alone allowing you to rub your crotch against mine, especially while we are both naked as I try to wrestle you out of the shower room. But..." as I continue, I press my hips into hers. Both so that I can show her I'm not budging on this and to try and force her back enough to grab her hands and carry her out, "I'm not giving in to this... whatever the hell it is you're trying to do Beth, no matter what you do."

Beth's face betrays her sense of surprise to me as she feels me continues to physically push back against her in this situation. She lets out a slight moan too as I push her back a little and then she pushes against me again, a little more weakly than before. As much as we are trying to, we just aren't pushing each other back so much as we are grinding our crotches into each other and as much as I want to I am not focusing on grabbing her as I am on not climaxing before she does.

A moan escapes my mouth as I feel the lips of her pussy just about envelope my mushroomed head below her clit but still a safe distance from her entrance. Or so I thought as I push back, harder this time, but I mistimed it as she was still lifting upward. This also allows the relative angle to change very slightly.

She raises her hips just that little bit too high and "Oh daddy" Spills out of her mouth as we both feel it pop in right down to the base of my shaft before either of us have a chance to object.

The words, "Oh fuck" escape my own mouth after hearing her and feeling her tight insides on the bare skin of my dick. She hasn't called me that since she was a barely budding twelve year old. Even as I felt myself bottom out into her, my hips just kept pushing and with no resistance from her this time I didn't stop until her ass was firmly parked in to the corner of the counter.

She wrapped her arms around me, her tits crushed between us, her smooth, protruding stomach on mine.

"Daddy." She said for the second time in eight years whilst my lips wrapped around her neck and sucked at her bare, moist skin. A string of unmuffled moans and groans trickle out of her mouth as I, unrestrained, fuck her, my breathing loud and my mouth vibrating into her shoulder every time I wail in pleasure, probably generating a light tickling sensation on her skin. I don't even pause as her ass reconnects with the counter top, I just fuck her.

She pulls at my hair, pulling my head back a bit all the while meeting my thrusts with her own hip movements. My head is pulled back just far enough that we can look each other in the eyes as we fuck, groan, moan and glare at each other.

I grab her tit and squeeze it hard. Beth lets out a cross between a whimper and a deep groan. Her tit turns a light shade of red

"Is this what you wanted Beth?"

"If I didn't before, I certainly do now. Oh daddy, I didn't know sex felt this good. I'd have done this a long time ago if I knew your dick could make me feel so good." Yells Beth through deep moans and yelps as I switch between tits, pinching her nipples and squeezing them mercilessly, oh daddy, oh daddy, mmmmmphhh. I think you're going to make me cum. Only my fingers have done that to me before."

While Beth doesn't have a model grade body to look at from afar she felt absolutely amazing on me. I couldn't help but pay attention to every tiny point of direct contact, and even some of the indirect contact of microscopic surface hairs.

As the words spill out of Beth's mouth my arousal starts to peak, "I wonder if you're still going to think it was a good idea to push this far if daddy makes you a mother." I can feel my dick swell once more to its absolute largest dimensions.

"Please don't stop until I've cum on your dick daddy. I'll be a good girl, I'll do what you want, but please don't stop fucking your little girl right now."

As I thrust my hips into her, teetering over an edge I'll never be able to climb back to, her words shove me right over the edge in one fell swoop. With one hand still squeezing her tit the other moves from her hip, leaving an imprint of my hand on her skin to the back of her head and I pull her in towards me almost violently.

As soon as our lips make contact I practically force my tongue into her mouth as she sucks it in while beginning to pull me into the kiss as well. We groan and moan and yell in to each others mouths while our bodies go into spasm, pumping what seems like bucket fulls of love juice at each other.

For just a second I thought I heard another, female voice mixed in with Beth's, but of course the house is empty aside from me and Beth, I must be imagining things. I don't even want to look as I continue pumping rope after lust laced rope into my daughters tight little cunt. While it spills out onto the counter and her own juices squirt out onto the floor and down my legs.

When we finally stop kissing, we just stare and hold each other closely, my dick shrinking to it's more docile form right in her pussy. Nose to nose, we're panting uncontrollably at each other. For what must have been at least half an hour we just stay exactly like that.

Finally, I brake the silence, "I think after that shared experience, we can just share the shower for today."

Beth smiles at me. A soft smile I hadn't seen on her since her mother died. I can't help but fall in love with her a little as I smile back and peck her on the lips.

"And Daddy. Don't worry about getting me pregnant. I'm on the pill to balance out my periods. So... If you want to punish me for being a naughty little girl again just like that... it won't cause any societal rifts. Because I won't tell if you don't."

"Girl, you keep smiling at me like that and you're gunna be lucky to make it to that shower cubical before I jump your ass again."

and that is where that story ended. Why does it feel so right to be such a terrible father? My girl's never been happier, and honestly it's so nice not having to wank into a sock or a cup anymore.