Encounter with Black Couple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved us forward and bent at the waist, putting her hands on the couch in front of Janet, looked over her shoulder and said, "Just drive it in me."

I could tell she was more than ready. My cock slid right in. She was dripping wet. It was like being engulfed in a hot, wet, silk sheath.

Her and Janet were face to face. Janet moved toward her as much as she could, being as Robert had he anchored down and Tanya leaned further in until their lips met. As we fucked them, their lips would come apart and their tongues would try to keep contact with one another. This was apparently all Robert could take. I knew it was all I could take. We looked at one another, nodded and started pile driving each other's wife until we were all in a state of sexual overload.

There wasn't more than 30 seconds lapse between one or the other of us achieving a ball draining or pussy gushing orgasm.

As our orgasms finally started to recede. Janet and Tanya were still lip locked and both had tears running down their cheeks.

I don't think anything could have prepared us for what we had just been through together in the past several minutes.

I pulled Tanya upright and hugged her to me. My flaccid cock still leaking the last vestiges of my climax onto her leg.

Robert was slowly extracting that huge tube of man meat from my wife's battered, now cavernous pussy. It popped out followed by a river of their mixed fluids. She would be draining for hours, the way it looked.

As he backed away from her, she rolled over with her legs spread apart in a lewd manner. Her pussy was bright red, wide open, throbbing and a continuous flow of cum was leaking out.

She grabbed his shirt and held it between her legs, as she headed toward the bathroom. Her stride was what could only be referred to as bowlegged.

"I told you she would be walking funny, after he got done with her."

We all got showered and met back in the living room to get dressed, relax and have a drink.

Janet and I agreed that this was one of, if not the best evening of sex we have had in ages.

Robert and Tanya were of the same mind. Tanya told me that size isn't always everything. She completely enjoyed our mating and I had to wholeheartedly agree.

Janet spoke up, "Speak for yourself. Tonight at least, size was everything for me. I am not so sure I will feel that way in the morning." We all laughed.

Robert and Tanya were giving each other an evil grin.

"Would the two of you be interested in meeting with another black couple. My sister and her husband are coming to visit next week. I think you may enjoy them. She is bi-sexual though and I know that Sonja will want to taste your both pair of your lips, Janet." We made a date to get together with the four of them Thursday evening for drinks.

To be continued.

12