Encounter with my Distant Bhabhi

Story Info
A tale of how I developed forbidden feelings.
1.5k words
3.27
9.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened around 8 years back when I was staying with one of my distant relatives for studies. These relatives are our family friends and insisted my dad that I should be staying with them rather than a hostel, something that I was angry about because I wanted to experience hostel life of university.

It was a small family, aunty and uncle. Plus, their married son who had a small kid around 2 years old. I knew them from my childhood and was quite open with them except the bhabhi who married a couple of years back. My initial feeling was that she didn't like my presence, but she never really expressed it and maybe I was just paranoid. But I tried to live a low-key life there and used to run errands for them as both their son and uncle had full time jobs. My bhabhi was an extroverted person and it didn't take us long to become sort of friends. We used to watch movies and play some games together and she was really happy that she has someone who can help her in stuff like market errands and general house chores.

She was a very decent and very good-looking lady in her early 30s and I was 19 back then. I respected her a lot and never even laid a dirty eye on her. We used to do a lot of stuff together and she was very good at covering her body. She didn't wear dubata or hijab and wears modest westerns too but never wore anything intimidating. She used to wear satin nightdress and I avoided going near their room around nighttime. I did saw her in them a couple of times during night and making breakfast but used to lower my gaze, but those nightdresses were not revealing at all.

It all changed one morning when I woke up and she was in my room getting something from upper cabinets. Her arms were raised which made her shirt lift just below the edge of her trouser and her satin trouser was showcasing her glorious ass and thick thighs. This time I couldn't keep my eyes away and I even started to touch myself a little. Her dress didn't reveal anything but just her curves. Her sliver anklet was looking amazing on her ankle. I still vividly remember how her ass crack was visible through her trousers. Her struggling made her ass shake. When she was done, I pretended to be asleep.

The following day was weird, I felt disgusted with myself for looking at her that way and I avoided her completely. But this didn't last longer as the very next time I saw her, my eyes started to run across her curves, I tried to control myself but failed every time. This is when I noticed how perky her boobs were, she did a good job at hiding them, but I was able to steal some very good glances.

Now that I was exploring her body, I realised that how perfect of a lady she was, her height was not much around 5'6 and her body was very curvy. A little bit belly fat like you will expect in that age, near perfect ass, not weirdly big but one of her most prominent assets. Same as her ass, her thighs were thick but in her tights I could he how her fat started to disappear after her knees, making her legs firm and strong. Her feet had long toes and a very good arch, that along with fair skin and an anklet made such an amazing sight for me who have a very strong feet fetish.

Now I was always trying to steal glimpses of her, I used to intentional go around her room and kitchen during morning and night when she used to wear her night dresses. I was also always looking for potential opportunities when I when she was working with maids.

Back then, I had a very little luck with ladies, there was only one girl I used to talk to, and she was living quite far. So, all of my sexual experience were text/call based. Even video calls back then were very rare. I used to work out too and didn't masturbate too much to help with the gains so you can imagine that my testosterone was through roof. I was doing everything you would expect from a desperate teenager. I used to click her pictures to edge myself and was always looking for her bras and panties to sniff.

Her husband was quite a busy person and me being the only male and young person in the house used to help her in different chores like shifting stuff from one room to another, fixing small things, going for market errands, accompanying her to shopping etc. One time we were coming back from shop; it was nighttime of summer around 8PM. We were walking through a park when we suddenly heard dogs barking and as you know ladies are quite afraid of them; she suddenly held my arm just above my elbow which made me feel very amazing sensations and I was already getting hard. She was talking about how afraid she is of dogs while firmly holding my arm and when the dogs went away, she kept holding my arm and said "My_name tmhary arms kitnly strong hai." I swear I leaked a drop or two at this point. At the same time, we turned on a street where we could see some distant dogs and I immediately cashed out the situation by warping my arms around her back and holding onto her waist. We walked like this for a couple of moments and when we were closed to home, she let go of my arm and pushed me away a little. I stubbly rubbed my hand of her ass while moving my arm away enough for her to notice. I wasn't looking at her, but I could sense that she gave me shocked look when I did that. In the kitchen when I was placing stuff in cabinets, I caught her looking at my upper body and returned the favour by looking at her boobs and all this made her leave because something like this never happened between us, but I was so happy to deliver the message. After that for a couple of days she sort of avoided me but things were normal again.

One day I was home and her husband plus uncle were at work, with aunty upstairs in her room. My bhabhi's room was downstairs and uncles/aunty's room was upstairs. My room was on the 3rd floor before but then it was shifted to ground floor due to extreme summers. I was walking by her room and saw her standing on a table and getting something out of the upper compartments of the cabinet. First, I stood there enjoying the view of her struggling feet and legs then I sensed the opportunity and walk to her asking if she need some help. She was trying to get bags out of there and definitely needed help. I stood below catching the bags from her hand and putting them down. After some time there was a delay, and she was checking the bag before pulling it out. She was staying almost at my chest height and while she was busy when the bags I was staring at her ankles really closely, so close that I could almost smell them.

She suddenly called my name and when I looked up, she was looking right at me and asked k kya howa. I was confused and said nothing, she then handed me the bag and sensing the situation she said that we are done. But I didn't go away and offered my hand to make help her get down. From the table she stepped on a stool and while she was in the middle of it, I pushed the table a little which made her lose balance and cling to me meanwhile I pushed her closer to me as she wouldn't be able to tell if it was me or her who pulled. After that our face were really close, I was staring in her eyes, I then move in for a kiss, she put her hands on my chest pushing me away a little and said in shock "My_name kya kar rahy ho." I ignored that and pushed her against the wall and placed my lips on her, I didn't exactly know how to kiss but was trying to suck her lips. But she closed her lips. I then place my hand on the back of her thighs and started to move up. I cannot explain how amazing and big her ass felt as I moved up to her cheeks and her skin filled my hand. When I tried to grab her cheek, she pushed me away when all of her force and ran out of the room. Then I heard her going upstairs. I was extremely turned on and now it hit me that she is going to tell aunty about it and suddenly I was very afraid.

[This story doesn't end here but I couldn't find time to complete it as now I am living aboard, and time is very scarce here. If this post gets enough traction, I'll share the rest of the story.]