Encounter with True Power

Story Info
I followed a complete stranger said only two words to me.
1.8k words
4.37
5.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENCOUNTER WITH TRUE POWER

Hi All. My name is Ashley and this is my first published story. This is not a work of fiction and it actually happened to me. All characters are above 18.

I am a self employed and in my 30s and I am married for 5 years now with no kids. I am born and lived in Mauritius, a small island in the middle of the Indian ocean. Mauritius has a population of 1,2 million and is considered small. Most people know each other or of each other. I'm 6ft, for 220lbs so not exactly the athletic type. And to top it off, I'm not the biggest down there either.

I had one of those terrible weeks with work and decided to take the morning off and drive to the beach. My aim was to have a coffee by the beach and chilling with myself for a couple of hours before heading to the office. I entered a coffee shop by the beach and it was relatively empty. I sat by the terrace and was sipping my coffee when a guy came in and sat at a table next to mine. I looked at him and smiled politely. He was a white guy, probably in his early 50s, about same height as me and quite muscular but with a little beer belly. I guess that girls would find him attractive but I found he had like an aura of dominance about him. He dominated the room when he came and he didn't have to do anything. He kept looking at me and I smiled back politely. But then this happened.

He got up his chair and approached me. He said "Follow me". He did not introduce himself or chatted with me. He just uttered these two words. I watched him move away without looking back and for some reason, I felt the urge to follow him. I did not know why or where, but I wanted to. I thought about it but call it curiosity, I just moved up my chair, put some money on the table for the coffee and followed that guy. He didn't even turn around to look whether I was following him or anything. I also stayed silent not knowing what to say.

Getting out of the coffee shop, there was a clothing shop and we stopped by and I saw the lady looking at me smiling, then going to the back and she came with a bag. The guy just thanked her and did not even pay and left with the bag. We walked to his car and he just assumed that I would get in. Which I did. We drove for like ten minutes and entered a nice villa by the beach. I was quite impressed with it which gave me comfort that I was sort of safe. He got down and I followed him in. It gave on a large living room with an open plan kitchen and a terrace and a pool. It was massive. I have stayed in places like that, and I knew that he must earn well to afford that.

On the left of the living room there were stairs and on the right there was a room. He walked towards that room and opened the door. He then showed me the way. I just walked there like a zombie without knowing why I was obeying this man. I got in and he handed me the bag and closed the door and left. I sat on the edge of the bed, my heart racing as I open the bag. There was a white plain dress which seemed quite big but short. Then there was a pair of bras and pantyhose but no panties. I understood that all this was for me. My mind was screaming to get out of there but my actions were different. I took all my clothes off and folded them nicely on the bed. I then started to put the pantyhose on. It stuck to my leg as it was very tight. I then proceeded with putting the bras on. They fitted perfectly but even pushed my man boobs forward. I looked at it and it looked quite nice despite me being hairy. I then put the dress on which again was the perfect size. It was so short though that I thought my small 2 inch cock would be exposed. But it just only covered it. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was quite astonished at how feminine I looked despite having a big body.

I looked around the room and took a deep breath. I found myself hoping that he would like my outfit. There I was, a man I never met who I hoped to satisfy with girl outfits. I opened the door softly and I found him sitting and sipping a beer in the living room. He looked up at me but did not even smile. I walked towards him barefoot and he stood. He was so intimidating. I froze and then he walked towards me, inspecting me. I never felt so embarrassed and humiliated, yet so excited. He said in a commanding voice, "Get on your knees". This is the second time this man spoke to me and I obeyed. I went down on my knees. He motioned me to the living room so I figured that I should crawl on all fours. As soon as I did that, my dress rose and my ass was in midair.

He motioned to me to stop and walked behind me. I could no longer see him. All of a sudden, I received such a hard slap on my asscheek. I screamed in pain like a little girl. I heard him say, if you liked it then say thank you Sir. I wanted to scream and get up and beat him up but I heard myself say, thank you Sir. He then proceeded to spank me on my left cheek and again I thanked him. What was happening to me? He did that 3 or 4 times on each cheek and then moved and sat on the couch leaving me on all fours in the middle of the living room.

I could see the outline of his cock in his pants which made me feel so proud as it was getting harder. I was just slapped by a man I never met and I am happy to make him hard. This man had a spell on me. I don't know how else to explain that. I was looking at his bulge getting bigger and those fantasies of the past came back to me. I wanted to try it so bad. He did not ask or motion anything, I just crawled to him. My ass in the air and my small cock hard, I was praying he did not move so I can unzip him and I moved my hand to his short while looking directly into his eyes. I unbutton his shorts and could feel his big cock. I was so aroused by the thought of it. I was touching it through his boxers and I was looking at him and he motions no. My heart could stop. I was so close. I felt tears generating in my eyes. He said "Beg me Slut". I immediately started saying in a girly voice, only sound that came out of my mouth. "Please Sir. I crave to suck your cock. Can you please allow me". He motioned as if doing me a favour.

I felt alive again after receiving permission from this man. I pulled his boxers down and it revealed the biggest cock I've ever seen. Not that I had seen many. I was pulling the boxers down and down but couldn't see the head until it sprang out of his short and hit my chin. I saw him smile. I held his cock in my hand. Despite being a big guy, my hand felt small. I examined every inch with my hand as I was like a kid with a gift at Christmas. I started jerking off and I could no longer resist and I started licking it up and down. I couldn't believe he wasn't fully erect as I could feel him getting harder as I licked his cock. I licked it up and down and making sure I taste every inch. I played with his balls which were equally big and full. I then proceeded to put his dick in my mouth as I sucked him. I could feel him getting deeper as I felt it in my throat and going further down. I wanted air and I wanted to puke at the same time but I took a deep breath through the nose as my throat relaxed more and more.

He was fucking my mouth and I could hear him moan. I was thinking to myself that he is moaning because of me. It felt so exciting and erotic. I kept sucking him for 2 or 3 minutes until he took his cock out of my mouth. I was feeling so empty. He got up and moved behind me. For the first time, I pleaded him. "Please sir, it is too big" he smacked my ass hard as I felt the head of his big cock near my hole. I entered gently and it was hurting but bearable. And then he started thrusting deep. It hurt so much that I cried like a little girl and screamed. He continued to fuck me from behind until I started to feel less pain and a mix of pleasure. My cock was so hard, I was about to cum without being touched. He fucked me for like 5 minutes and he got out. Again its like a part of me being emptied. He came in front of me and I sucked his cock again fresh from my ass. It was disgusting yet I sucked on it not wanting it to end. He finally came into my mouth and on my face. I was exhausted and so happy as I was wiping the cum off my face and swallowing whatever was left. There was so much cum everywhere,. On my dress, on my arm, in my hair. I never felt so excited yet so dirty. I was about to get up and go to the room and shower. But as I get up, he motioned me to sop. I froze. He went to the room, he gave me my car keys, my phone and my wallet and he showed me the door. As I went through the door, I realized I had to walk about 40 minutes in day time in this dress with my face full of cum. Before he closed the door he said, come here tomorrow at the same time.

But this is a story for another time