Encyclopedia Masturbationem Ch. 02

Story Info
Female Edition Session 2.
1k words
4.43
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encyclopedia Masturbationem -- Female Edition

This continuing series offers up different suggestions for your enjoyment while masturbating. See Session #1 for further context.

At the end of each session, rate your ability (1-5 Stars), to follow the script and cum as and when directed. Please send feedback of your success as well as any suggestions for future sessions. Those of you who have encountered this work in mid-series may wish to begin at Session #1 and follow through as the themes and scenarios vary in content and perhaps, difficulty.

Enjoy!

Session #2: Aqua O's

This session will provide great inspiration to either start the day with a smile, or end the day in blissful post orgasmic relaxation. For this second directed session it is about all things water. Make certain that you have a sufficient uninterrupted period of time so that you are neither rushed nor cut short before you have fully achieved your objective -- yet another powerfully explosive orgasm.

As you head to the bathroom and go through your usual routine, chose your preference of bath or shower. Perhaps some candles and your choice of music will help to set the mood. If part of this experience is about getting clean, then let's get that out of the way before the fun begins. As you enjoy the feeling of the warm water soften and relax your body think of the tranquility of water and the privacy that moments like this provide. Perhaps this sense of security has made the bathroom a goto location for you over the years. This will prompt you to recall past sessions and memories of self-pleasure.

Consider the added sensations that water provides to this private exercise. If you are standing in the shower, focus on the water running down your body and imagine all of the day's stress being washed away; If you are having a luxurious bath you should take some time to just relax until you are ready to change gears. In either situation, close your eyes as your hands travel across every inch of your skin. Explore every crease, crevice and opening. Maybe a handful of slippery conditioner will add to the sensation.

As your body begins to respond to your own touch and the visions in your mind think back to the best 'in water' orgasm you have ever experienced. Is your usual water routine simply driven by your fingers or do you prefer a water proof toy to help you along? If not a toy, perhaps some common house hold object that just has the right shape and size to add to the experience. If this has not been a common past routine then now is the moment to consider all of the many pleasurable water sports you might like to try now or in the future.

Located as you currently are surrounded by water should prompt thoughts of all of the other wet settings that could provide a new spark to this activity. Maybe a quick rub underneath the towel while heating up in the public sauna after a few laps in the pool. Of course, this might fuel your second orgasm if you have already cozied up to one of the jets in the pool or sauna. As the water cascades over your body perhaps an image will appear of being out for a hike and being caught in a warm summer's rain. Complete isolation in the woods with not a soul around. What would be the harm in stripping off your clothes right there and bringing yourself to a rousing orgasm while surrounded by no one but mother nature.

As you focus on water activities and all of the possibilities it provides for self-pleasure you may want to imagine or think back to a time spent at the beach. That bathing suit you had spent so much time choosing or the more revealing one that you have yet had the courage to show off in public. The exhibitionist in all of us that creates a thrill knowing that others are seeing more of you than they would with any other wardrobe you would normally wear. That bikini that covers no more than a bra and panties. Think of the feeling of confidence that wells in your chest as well as the dampness that forms from within as you walk down the beach and take notice of who is watching and just how much you are showing.

See yourself out in public in a suit far more revealing than you might normally choose. Off at some foreign resort where nobody knows you and you are free to express yourself as liberally as you wish. Maybe you envision a nude resort where nothing is left to the imagination. Consider all that you can see and all that can be seen of you. Somewhat tentative at first, lying in a lounge face down and concealed by dark sunglasses. You watch the unknown men and women pass by knowing that your bare ass is fully on display and most certainly being admired. As the sun bakes your body you eventually feel there is no choice but to turn over and completely display yourself to the world at large.

Having created many water based themes to fuel your imagination, it is now time to bring this session home. As an added challenge, see you can make yourself cum using only water stimulation. If you are in the tub, scooch down to the end and raise your legs up against the wall on either side of the faucet. Get the temperature so that it is just right and let the pounding flow of water stimulate your clitoris as you go through whichever imagery from above that has fueled this particular session. The same can be done in the shower of course if you are lucky enough to have a detachable showerhead.

If your mind has done the work to colour the suggested imagery it is now time to reward yourself with that type of full body orgasm that you deserve!