End of a Long Wait Pt. 01

Story Info
When Brad came home to Suze after a long wait.
3.9k words
4.4
4.5k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
briandoe
briandoe
6 Followers

"Okay okay, I will do it. Just for you babe!" types Susan into her phone trying to stifle a smile as she hits the send button.

It's been a hard couple of months for Brad who has had to stay away from the one thing he cares about the most in the world, Ringo's; a local Pizzeria which he loved to frequent, and his second most favorite thing in the world, spending time with Suze. He always loved to tease her by bringing that up whenever he could. What they both shared was beyond such adolescent tiffs, and Brad had always been quick to credit his Suze for being the mature one. If Susan was asked how she'd spent the last couple of months, she wouldn't have been able to recollect in all probability. They went past her in a flash, with her trying to constantly overload herself with her work as she tried to leave no second unplanned, fearful of missing Brad if she was free, who was away on work himself. She had always been afraid of how attached she was to him, for as long as she could remember, but she chose to not face those fears this time, like always, willfully pushing herself to the limit to numb herself to everything else.

Brad, on the other hand, has had a miserable couple of months too but he lived through his misery, going into his cocoon at every thought of her smile and almost crying himself to sleep when he couldn't bear the intimidating thought of all those unending miles separating them. He missed her so much that he could feel in his heart every inch of every mile that cruelly stood between them. It was a weird self-gratifying guilty pleasure of his, to suffer through how much he missed her. He reasoned albeit foolishly, that the more he missed her, the more he'd wait for every excruciating second to pass, making the moment of finally seeing the apple of his eye seem sweet like no other.

The moment that the both of them had been waiting for so long had finally come and Brad was growing more and more desperate to have the woman of his dreams in his arms as soon as he could. As he walked down the familiar path through the narrow aisle leading up to the front door of their cozy flat, he gave a smile to himself, realizing the resemblance in how he couldn't stop smiling back when his teenage self walked up to ask the mesmerizing new girl, out for a cup of coffee for the first time all those years ago. He couldn't help but smile embarrassedly, remembering how he messed it up by spilling hot coffee all over himself in a comedy of errors. Recounting that memory, he thanks his stars once again that the new girl decided to give him another chance.

"Suze, babe! You home?" he calls out as his voice echoes through the deserted aisle while he wonders where she must've been. He swings his backpack around and tries to shuffle through its contents searching for the keys to the door. Fumbling a bit, quite uncharacteristic for the sporty guy that he is, he unlocks the door and steps inside, taking a long breath quite having missed their home. The quarterback closes the door behind him and continues to call her name out as he goes from room to room in search of the center of his world, his words hanging in the air eager for a reply.

"𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘯𝘥," is all that Susan can hear right now, as Ed Sheeran croons his heart out in her airpods as she chops some veggies trying to prepare something for Brad who told her that he'd be home by nightfall, careful not to cut herself, never quite having been the master chef. She feels a firm palm grab the small curve of her waist bared through her cute crop top, without any warning and she instantaneously feels her heart skip a beat or two. Before she can recover, she feels another hand carefully take her hair to one side to expose the beautiful nape of her neck as she feels those familiar lips start to slowly leave kisses down her neck and on her shoulders.

As she exhales deeply, she senses that they are not as arbitrary as they've seemed in the beginning, she notices that they're following a pre-meditated path right down the side of her neck, alternating between each side as he goes higher and higher up her neck, both the palms now calling the curves of her waist their home, as they hold it firm as if they belonged there like it was their natural habitat. The lips leaving all those kisses reach her ears as she grabs onto the kitchen platform with one palm, the grip loosening on the knife in the other palm as her earlobes are caressed with the lips in the lightest of ways possible before being teasingly licked with the tip of his tongue.

"𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐, 𝘸𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺," the song starts to play in only one ear as Brad takes the earphone's wire between his teeth and pulls it out softly, as he continues attacking her ear with kisses and licks. He switches to the other side to pull out the wire, making the earphones just fall to the ground as he starts to grab the soft flesh of her ear between his lips and suckle on it ever so sensually, letting his palms gently slide up and down the tantalizing curves of her sides letting the white crop top ride higher up her body each time, loving the feeling of his hands against her bare skin.

"I thought you'd be startled," he whispers into her ears as he continues to kiss and suckle her ears, now letting his teeth get involved a bit. He's surprised that he was the one who probably was more nervous than her. Seeing her look ever so stunning in something as simple as a crop top and a pair of shorts, he decided to walk up to her thinking words wouldn't do justice to expressing how much he'd missed her. After a torturous wait, finally being with his girl, he knew that he was home.

Feeling his teeth just nibble on her neck makes her spine tingle as she smiles to herself, "And you thought I wouldn't recognize your touch," comes the reply with a dash of pride about it; their eyes still dying to meet and greet each other, waiting to see the desire deep in the other's gaze. Just then, she feels his palms hold her shoulders, and she feels that grip gently slide down her arms. He takes his palms and brings them to her front, down the insides of her elbows in such a way that his forearms are right in between her arms and her waist. He just grabs her wrists now, as he lets go of her ears for now, as he starts to slowly kiss her up and down her beautiful neck, she feels his teeth just scrape her satin-like skin as he tightens his grip on her wrists.

As she lets go of the knife, he pushes it away as he starts to intertwine his fingers with hers, before pinning her wrists firmly down onto the platform, flexing his strength as he holds her in position, extremely turned on by the feeling of control it's giving him as he takes a step into her, leaving not even an inch of space between their hungry bodies. His arousal meant a hard-on in a tight pair of jeans and he couldn't wait to let himself out of the confines of those jeans. With Suzie's body now trapped between the platform and him, he starts to shower her with bites wherever he can, leaving a mark on her soft and sensitive skin all over as his forearms just brushed against her bust whenever he moved a little, which he made sure to do so often.

"Oh God babe," Susan manages to say under her breath, whimpering under him as she feels herself getting more and more turned on by the second. "You shouldn't be doing this to me, especially not after I did what you've asked me to in your text."

Brad smiles into the bite as he brings his lips once more to her ear, "What's wrong babe?" he asks in a base tone with an evil grin, knowing how badly she wanted him to stop teasing her as he made it a point to do just that. He moves his hands closer to her body, making his arms just caress the sides of her bust. He starts to gently grind into her behind, feeling overcome with a burning lust for her body. He lets go of a hand as he brings it down to her knee now, as he slowly starts to let the fingertips just graze all over the silky skin of her delicious-looking thighs. Feeling guilty for not having paid them their due attention, he lets his free hand now gently start to rub her higher and higher up her thighs, and while he does that, he lets go of her other palm too, leaving both her wrists free after a long while, as he lets the other palm run all along her waistline before it goes north to cup and caress her firm bust.

"Fuck Brad! I... I ugh.. I've missed this, I've missed us, so darn much!" she says with bated breath as she tries her best to keep her calm, propping her palms down on the platform although they're free to help her stay up, squirming with pleasure under him as she feels her nipples harden against the touch of his palm. Right on cue, his thumb begins eagerly stroking her tight buds with just the fabric of her top separating their touch; his palm on her thighs just running higher and higher up reaching the bottom of her booty shorts, threatening to explore further still. She's taken by surprise as he grabs her waist and twirls her around, and he stares into her eyes, lost in their beauty for a moment as he just stands there smiling at her, looking deep into her eyes.

As he leans in, their lips barely touching each other, yearning with an unquenchable thirst to get more of the other, he pulls back a bit and his lips curve into a smile, as they lean into her ear to whisper, "I just want to take you. Right here, right now!" and gives her a stinging bite on the sensitive skin right behind her ear, his fingers dig right into her ass cheeks, loving the feeling as he gives them a tight squeeze. He brings his lips to hers, and they start to share a fiery and passionate kiss, sending shockwaves through each others' bodies as their lips dance together in a long and lustful embrace.

"I would've died if I went one more second without kissing you," says a smiling Brad in between the never-ending kisses, feeling his heart try its best to beat out of his chest. "Suze, I don't think I can ever get enough of your cute little mouth," he says as he grabs her chin, leaning in for another long kiss, almost choking her for breath. He brings another palm into her hair as he starts to play with her gorgeous tresses, like that of a cascading waterfall. He lets his free hand slide under her top and reaches out for her bust, "No bra?" he asks with a playful smile as he breaks contact of their hungry lips, leaning into her again to grab her lips with his as he kisses her with a bit of tongue now, letting his palms just cup her bust, still feeling a bit too dreamy about it.

Maybe doing what Brad had asked over text wasn't so wise, thought Suze with a multitude of thoughts running through her head, too horned up to think straight as she feels his tongue explore her mouth. She lets hers start to wrestle his as they share a sloppy smooch, oversexed by the intense energy of the moment as she lets her hands roam all over his body, wrapping them tightly around his neck, pulling him in closer, never ever wanting to let him go. She loves the feel of his palm playing with her hair as their lips dance on and on, Brad kissing her hot mouth with such intent and desire like he was born to do just that.

Right then, she feels his palm grab a handful of her hair, surprising her as he suddenly decides to yank her hair to one side and tug on it, reminding her who is calling the shots as his lips let go of hers, making her miss the pleasure of having his lips against hers almost immediately. She lets out a moan as her mind is brought to the attention of his palm on her eager bust, as he starts to fondle her bust in an animalistic way, leaving any care for decency to the wind as he channels his inner animal, hungrily kneading her soft mounds in his coarse palm under her top.

She has her head yanked to the other side now, outstretching her beautiful neck, having it be exposed to him, and leaving it completely vulnerable. She feels his teeth on her skin right there, taking her silky skin gently between his teeth, without biting her, just nibbling at it teasingly. The feeling of being vulnerable makes her mad, in a pleasurable way; she takes a deep breath feeling his fingertips just wrap themselves around her perky beads. And then, she lets out a moan overcome with stimulation as she feels his fingertips give her nipple a tight pinch, right at the same time as his teeth dig into her tender skin on her neck giving her a stinging bite, sending jolts of pain and pleasure down her spine.

As Susan notices a raging fire build right in the pit of her stomach, she feels his palms run all over her body exploring her curves and caressing her treasures before they come down to her wrists, holding them and bringing them behind her back as he holds them there with one arm. He leans into her body, coming on top of her as he pecks her all over her pretty face, and before she can realize it, he pulls out a satin tie from his pocket and ties her wrists together, securing them tightly behind her back as he looks into her surprised eyes with a sly smile, his lips curving into a devilish grin.

"Oh please Brad, don't you tease me like this!" Susan begs as she notices how soft the textile which is restraining her feels rubbing against her wrists as she writhes in the realization of being under his total control, her body screaming out to be touched and her mind losing itself at the thought of the inevitable possibilities, setting her loins on fire which are aching for release; instinctively trying to let her hands break free although without much success.

"What makes you think I've even begun teasing you darlin'?" He moves closer to kiss her earlobes. "Blindfolds, vibes, whipped cream, ice cubes, feathers, whips, gags. Do you see any of those? No right? so what makes you really think I've even begun?" he replies, with an air of confidence about him.

With his hands now free, Brad looks to take as much advantage of the freedom as he could, letting them run wild all over her helpless body as he starts kissing her down the sculpted jawline, along the front of her throat, before nibbling a bit on her shoulder blades, leaving kisses all over her chest, his marauding lips reaching lower down her cleavage. Looming over her gorgeous lithe frame, he can't seem to get a grip over himself, losing his touch with reality in the absolute pleasure of the moment. He takes a step closer as he starts to slowly dry hump her, and just as he starts to kiss her bust over the thin fabric of her top, he decides to follow the exact trail back up to reach her face, whispering into her ears as he pecks them softly, "I'm glad you agreed to use your gift today."

He locks eyes with her and without notice, just grabs at her top and rips it off in two throwing it away in a pile, bringing her amazing boobs into full view, as he takes a step back to just drink in the sight of her half-naked body with her hands bound behind her back, looking so angelic with her lush tresses falling over her face. "Beautiful!" he exclaims as he makes a gesture of blowing an air kiss her way. He decides to treat her, putting up a strip show for her as he shakes his body crooning out a tune, pulling his t-shirt over his head, and throwing it away. He slows down the pace, choosing to unbutton his jeans and pull them down inch by inch taking his own sweet time, before finally getting them off. Standing there just in his boxers, he realizes that there is an evident bulge down the front of his boxers, making him smile shyly.

"Like what you see luv?" he asks with a wink, and without waiting for a reply, he jumps at her and starts to kiss her bust straight away, cupping them in his palms tenderly. Knowing all her buttons, he carefully avoids letting his eager mouth close to her nipples, letting his lips adore her everywhere else. And after making her wait for it, he softly kisses her eager nipples, taking her bust into his hot mouth as her buds harden with aching arousal, flicking his tongue all over it while he lets a palm go down south as he slowly rubs her right over her crotch, albeit with her shorts on. He decides to give her a soft bite on a nipple and a pinch on the other, repeating that for a bit, absolutely loving getting to play with her twins. Feeling the warmth of her core radiate through her shorts, he can't help but have his manhood be throbbing at the thought of drilling her tight cunt so hard she wouldn't be able to walk straight for days.

"You know babe, I'm so jealous of those ben wa balls. I hope you liked the gift," he says looking up into her eyes as he goes lower to kiss her all over her flat waist, using the tip of his tongue to tease her belly button while his palms slide lower down, to just grab her petite figure by the waist, picking her up and propping her down on the platform onto her ass.

"I've been waiting all along to see when you'll bring it up. I'm glad you texted asking me to wear them today babe, I absolutely love them!" she says biting her lower lip with a mischievous smile.

With her now sitting on the counter with her wrists tied behind her, he kneels a bit to take her beautiful feet into his palms, starting to kiss them slowly, before taking her toes into his mouth, sucking on them sensually as he maintains eye contact with her. He lets his mouth slowly up her legs, making sure to cover every inch of her fine-as-hell slender legs with kisses, his palms finding their place at her thighs, which slowly start to just run up and down her thighs, from her knees up to her shorts. He moves up her ankles, running his mouth along the delicious skin of her toned calves, as his ever-hungry lips reach her knees. She spreads her legs a bit wider, offering him a bit more room as she lets her head fall back, instinctively submitting herself to the pleasure, growing more and more restless by the second.

As he starts kissing up the insides of his knees, she feels his hair tickle her thighs eliciting a cute giggle from her. His palms barely grazing along her smooth skin, his fingertips running all along her thighs akin to a feather, and with his lips now at her thighs, he slows down to the pace of a snail as he lets his mouth move inch by inch up her thighs at an agonizingly slow pace. His fingertips start slipping under the waistband of her cute booty shorts, one of his favorite pieces of clothing of hers which he felt perfectly accentuated the most glorious curves of her firm ass. He started tugging at them slightly, threatening to pull them off making her grow wetter yet at the prospect of what was to come next, as he spreads her knees wider with a free hand, nibbling all over her inner thighs.

With his mouth almost at her crotch, he grabs her shorts and pulls at them, requiring a bit of moving around from Susan to get them off as he slides them off of her sexy legs, then kissing his way up the insides of her knees again. He spots a wet patch down the front of her panties as he looks up at her with an all saying wink, as he starts to just teasingly dab at it with the tip of his tongue, his palms eagerly massage her thighs as he lets his tongue do its thing. He hears Susan let out a few weak moans as he finally touches her where she's been dying to all this while, as he starts to give her a few good licks, the weak fabrics doing an abysmal job of separating the touch as he bobs his head up and down, giving her some long licks right down the middle of her slit.

With Suze growing restless and edgy, he holds her thighs down firmly as he starts to get his lips involved too, sucking and licking simultaneously down the front of her soaking wet panties while maintaining eye contact. He continues to do that for a while with an un-sated hunger for her body, eating her out with her panties on, her scent filling his lungs up with a burning lust as he feels his cock get as hard as it's ever been, longing with jealousy for some of the action. He reluctantly brings his head off of her as he stands up straight and takes his woman's face into his palms, holding it lovingly as he leans in to share an amorous embrace of their lips, Susan tasting herself on his lips as they kiss for long, the eager set of lips having badly missed getting to dance with each other.

briandoe
briandoe
6 Followers
12