End of a Promising Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have quite the shape, Ms. Iona."

"Thank you, Uncle!"

"I can't wait to see what that bottom do-das is hiding!"

A part of Janet died. The senator occupied perhaps the top one hundred positions on the list of men she would prefer not to see her naked, nonetheless, she wriggled seductively out of her bikini bottom. The senator was stunned by the vision of beauty before his eyes, clear flawless skin, trim and lithe with firm medium sized breasts that were adorned with light brown areolas and chance pink nipples. Her ribs flared to a wasp waist behind a sexy navel. Her all over wax left her mons smooth and delicious looking above her firm thighs and well-turned calves before giving way to very pretty feet with delicate high arches. The senator's gaze returned to the vision's lovely nimbus of cascading blonde locks and china doll face. There was something familiar about this beauty, something about those green eyes perhaps? In any event, the senator was damned if he could put his finger on the familiarity. His hands moved lower to coat her trim toned stomach his hands explored every part of her including her amazing vulva.

"Now, you do me, sweetheart," stated the senator as he handed the bottle of sunblock to Janet and rolling over to point his gross and hairy ass towards the sun dappled Caribbean sky.

"The things I do for the fourth estate," groaned Janet inwardly as she began to coat the flabby senator's repulsive back with the white cream. As she worked, the senator moaned like a contented walrus. Janet had visions of vomiting in technicolor all over the perverse government official. And then Jerimiah rolled over, his tiny cock at full alert under his heaving gut. Janet smeared sunblock all over him from forehead to hips before moving to his toes and working her way up to his thighs.

"Saving the bast for last, are we Ms. Iona?" he asked in a tone that left no doubt as to what was or his mind. Dutifully, she wrapped her right hand around his cock. Not much of it all protruded past the top of her palm. She began pumping away only to have the senator stay her hand.

"You can do better than that, Ms. Iona," said Jerimiah as he gestured towards his mouth.

Janet managed to keep a poker face before smiling and moving into a position where she could perform fellatio or the second most senior member of the august governmental body. An involuntary shiver coursed through her body as her mouth closed around the senator's cock. "If Jefferson finds out about this will he ever want to even touch me again?" she thought as the hair-trigger congressman held her head fast and came all over the back of Janet's throat. With no alternative, the masquerading reporter choked it down.

"Magnificent, honey, Magnificent!" enthused Jerimiah as his rod rapidly deflated.

The fact that she did not immediately throw up made Janet think that miracles were occasionally real.

The senator slapped Janet or the rump and dismissed her. In a numb state, Janet made her way over to the table where her half drunken screwdriver sat warming in the tropical sun. She downed the rest of the drink in one go and moved away from the senator. She was in such an emotional state that she left her unoccupied bikini where it was and strode off in a stunned fog. She had never had to go that far or an assignment before. She'd been strip searched when she went undercover to document prison corruption. Another time she had to bare it all for some especially nasty biker gang women to prove that she wasn't wearing a wire. Those experiences were a walk in the park compared to what she had just endured. Like those other situations she had walked right into this one and she was only the first day of a scheduled two-week stay!

On the bright side, she would no longer have to endure another of the senator's droning press conferences. His career would be kaput once the uber conservative citizens of the magnolia state got wind of "Uncle Jerimiah's" extra-curricular activities! The realization that she had just ended the career of one of most sexist and obstructionist men in the entire United States Government brought sudden elation to Janet's heart. All of that was worth the foul taste of the blowhard's spunk!

She was in the midst of this pleasant train of thought when she literally bumped into Blane Sylvester.

The corrupt businessman gave Janet the once over, this time devouring her like a wolf assaulting a newborn lamb. "Iona, just the beautiful woman I wanted to meet. I'm having a private party after dinner. I'm only inviting the prettiest of my guests and you are at the top of the list."

"What sort of party is it, Blane?"

"A surprise party for someone big."

"Ohhh! I'll be there with bells on, Blane!"

"Seven O'clock sharp! Wear something especially sexy. I'll have one of my staff round you up."

"That sounds like a plan, Blane."

As they parted, Janet noticed for the first time that her host was as naked as she was. As his fit and well-hung physique strode off, Janet realized that his charm and movie star good looks could dazzle many women, including, if she wasn't careful, herself. She focused or his well-toned buttocks flexing as he strode away and wondered what it would be like to suck Blane off before she got a hold of herself and scurried back to poolside to retrieve her cast off bikini.

Janet managed to avoid another encounter such as the one with the senator. She did hover about and mentally make note of just who Blane's guests were. Among those she recognized were major financial district investors, the heads of several fortune five hundred companies, an ex-president whom she had voted for and another for whom she did not vote. So many heads would roll once the Daily Record printed her exposé! Janet could hardly contain herself. Who could this "someone big" be? There were rumors that British royalty visited Blane's little island of debauchery. If that was true, thought Janet happily, her exclusive would have an even bigger international impact! Janet floated through the rest of the day, barely appreciating the gourmet dinner.

In her swanky private room, Janet carefully unpacked her Paris original gown. It had been tailored to her exact measurements and flown air express from France. "If Martin Willis ever finds out how much he paid for this dress he'll wring my neck!" she said with a laugh as she tugged or the sheer, clingy dress. "No way I can wear a bra under this thing. Even panties and stockings are pushing it," she said to the empty room, "But what an entrance I will make!"

One of Blane's perky and pretty aides knocked or Janet's door five minutes before seven P.M. She smiled as Janet opened the door. When the pneumatic redhead spied what Janet was wearing and how spectacular she looked in it she gave the disguised reporter a momentary stink eye before escorting her to an elevator and pushing the down button. The redhead knocked on an imposing door and Blane's smiling face filled the crack of the half-opening.

"Thank you, Samantha, you are excused for the rest of the evening, but I'll come visit you later."

"That would be delightful, Blane!" replied the redhead in a breathy voice.

"Won't you come in, Iona?"

Janet stepped through the door and Blane closed it behind her.

"Wow, what a dress, Iona!"

"This, Blane? It's just something I threw on."

"You are a bad liar, Iona."

Only now did Janet note that most of the room was shrouded in darkness.

"Is Mr. Big here?" asked Janet in a whisper.

"Judge for yourself!"

Blane touched a switch and the other half of the room was bathed in illumination. Sitting proudly upon a chair that resembled a throne was Armand Kershaw, Chicago's most notorious criminal mastermind! Janet had written several award-winning exposés on him and the vicious gangster had sworn to get even, one way or another.

"Welcome, Janet!" he said with a hearty laugh as he lit a panatela.

Janet stood there with a shocked look or her face before bolting for the door and grasping the handle. It was locked from the outside!

Armand emitted another laugh and said, "Did you REALLY think your disguise would fool anyone? Well it did fool my good friend Uncle Jerimiah, but he's a moron. Nonetheless, he had a good laugh when he learned who had gobbled his sausage! I give you an A for effort with the disguise, Ms. Parks. The total body wax was a nice touch, and the body and hair dye jobs are magnificent, but your face has been or the cover of TIME magazine, for Christ's sake! A pair of green contacts can only take your masquerade so far, Janet. In this case, it wasn't far enough!" the arch criminal burst out in triumphal laughter.

Janet realizing that her cover had been blown, knew that bargaining or continuing to claim it a case of mistaken identity was pointless.

"What do you want, Kershaw?" she barked.

"Ah, the good reporter getting straight to the nub of things. Simply put Janet we want you to keep or doing what you were doing today."

Or the wall behind Armand Kershaw a series of pictures were projected. "This is your mother's townhouse. Here is your sister Lucy dropping her twins off at daycare. Here is your brother-in-law pulling out of his parking space at work. Here is your boss, Martin White retrieving his Sunday edition of "The Daily Record" from his front porch step in his bathrobe. This picture is of Jimmy Meeks leaving his mother's apartment as he heads off to work at your former employer. Here is a picture of your annoying and ever so proper fiancé Jefferson Addams on assignment in Shanghai. Provided you play ball, Ms. Parks, all of these individuals will remain unmolested citizens rather than decomposing ex-citizens!"

"My God! What do you have in mind?"

"I already told you, dipshit! You are going to have a fatal accident or this island, Ms. Parks. A convincing corpse will be shipped home to your relatives. You have a new life now. From this day forward until you lose the last of your gorgeous looks, you will be this island's Jill of all trades. Blowjobs, rim jobs, giving anal, receiving anal, fucking in any position the customers want, giving and taking spankings, being tied up, being strung up and having your clothes cut off before receiving the business end of a flail. You'll be servicing women as well. And you are going to act like you enjoy every moment of it!"

"You'll never get away with it. I'm too well known; someone will recognize me!"

"That's the point, dummy! Everyone will know that they are fucking Janet Parks! Do you know how many congressmen will take utter delight in plowing you? Think of all the business executives who lost fortunes based upon your reporting! There are judges, police chiefs, and regular beat cops who will pay big money to dip their cigar in your cunny. Of course, you could say no. In that case we would permit you to live long enough to watch my men eliminate each and every person you love with surgical precision!"

"You're a monster, Kershaw!"

"No, I'm a realist. You have been an irritant to my operation for far too long. Look at how many enemies you have versus how many friends I have. Do you really think that someone whose life you either destroyed or came close to destroying is going to give a fuck about what happens to you? Do you really think he or she won't peg your pert little bum with any less intensity or glee just because you ask them nicely? I thought you were intelligent, Janet."

"Jefferson will come looking for me! He'll tell The F.B.I. and Homeland Security!"

"The body shipped out of here will be a virtual clone of you, Brenda Starr! Absolutely NO ONE will think you are still alive. Jefferson Addams can come to this island all he wants. We will make sure he sees and hears nothing. As for the Feds, they can't resurrect the dead, now can they?"

"You've thought everything out."

"Duh, I'm a criminal mastermind, Janet!"

"Don't hurt my family!"

"They are safe so long as you play ball, Janet."

"You, know that I will escape, I'll find some way to alert the outside world."

"You'll be kept too busy for that. And suppose you do escape. Do you honestly think I won't have eliminated all your relatives by the time you get to the mainland?"

"You, bastard!"

"That's not exactly a "no" now is it?"

Janet's defiant look faded. Armand Kershaw had set a perfect trap and she had walked right into it. Unlike her stint in prison, no one was coming to bale her out. This was the end of the line.

"You are a bit overdressed currently, Janet. Show her what she will be wearing permanently from this point on, Blane."

"I'd be delighted, Armand."

Blane Sylvester strode up to Armand Kershaw's imposing chair and placed a chromium and steel collar or the table next to him. Janet's heart froze when she read the single word upon it written in gothic script, "SLAVE."

"I won't wait forever for you to get undressed, Janet," said Armand Kershaw wearing a Cheshire cat grin.

With tears in her eyes, Janet reached for the straps of her gown. She could see the future ahead of her. It settled like poison in her stomach. The gossamer gown fluttered to the floor...

12