End of days

Story Info
Dystopian world; lovers meet.
3.7k words
4.39
10.4k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't always like this. No. After the assault on Korea, life changed for the world quickly. Life changed for me. I was the only one to survive in my family, maybe one of the only ones to survive in all of the northeast of America. I packed up and got the fuck out, who knew if there would be lingering effects in the area. Somehow I had survived.

I wasn't sure what I'd need. I wasn't sure who was out there or what I'd find. So I took what I could , siphoned gas into extra tanks loaded on a trailer. Robbed a Sams Club. Looted, lifted. No one was there to see me.

CCTV wasn't working. Plentiful food. Little crappy solar for at least partial electricity.

I held up there for a couple of weeks, eating bad processes foods; it was logical and practical to stay, if not for months then years. But I just wasn't sure. I needed to see.. what was left I guess.

My old 4x4 stuffed to the nines, I made one last stop at a former friends house. Asshole as he was, bit of a wing nut; his house was loaded with quality guns, ammo and survival tools. Again, I took them. Left a note on their fridge, "I'm alive, you're dead. You were okay. Kinda-sorta, love Ned."

And if you're wondering, no, I'm not Sexy Flanders. Then again, I don't know who I am anymore. Bright side says, no more bullshit job. Hey, that's something, right? my 401k isn't mocking me with how low it is.

Need to survive, don't look back I kept telling myself. Can't look back. There will be other Sam's Clubs and BJ's to hold up in elsewhere. Mmm... bj's... maybe no more of those. Downside.

Before I left my departed friends house, I went to their room, his wife was always a looker. Don't judge me reader, but... yeah... I took some of her kinky, dirty panties. Fuck, they smelled good. I'd need them for... well... you know... not forgetting about the loveliness that is humanity! Ha, avoided you thinking I was a pervert momentarily. Ugh, fuck, it would be good to even just put out the Huge Manatee meme, no? Oh well, jokes for myself until I found a friend.

I drove. Mother fucker I drove. Left out of New England, through an eerily quiet NYC; I expected to see something, anything. But it was a vast dead forest of buildings. the advertisements and LEDs all off. Philadelphia the same. No movement, no sign of anything. No fake call girls on Craigslist. Downside? Philly always had my favorite ones. They didn't even want to suck your dick, just take your money... or beat you up and take your money. It was getting late, I'd been at it many hours scanning the streets and areas. I broke into a DoubleTree in Wilmington, DE. Had been there before. Don't buy the 13 dollar breakfast, not a good value.

Found the master key and got into one of the suites. No power but I could get some shut eye.

I took a quick tour of the place, wanting to see if I was alone. But, hey, I'm not a cop and was just pretending to know what I was doing. It seemed as though I was alone, I grabbed some of the little boxes of cereal and retreated to the room, barricaded the door and relaxed on the big mattress. Some may be strategizing about how to get through life, day by day, count their calories, etc., and my basic plan was not to die. In the meantime, my short term goal had gone back to the panties from the wife of the acquaintance. I snaked them out and brought them up to my nose. I inhaled deeply and set to work, freeing my sweaty meat, fantasizing if I had only run into her without her husband around. Mmm. What a fine number. I stroked my average cock (but, hey, maybe it was the biggest known entity out there) repeatedly, edging myself in cycles. Spitting on my hand when needed. I was close, the panties were divine. That's when I heard it.

A very feminine orgasm. Muted but audible. I leapt from bed, my Spidey senses tingling, and continued to listen. It sounded like the noise was right above me. Again, I heard it again. A muted moan. Whomever she was , she hadn't heard me come in but her intentions were clearly the same as mine.

I started stroking again. Panties over my head for fragrance, listening to an unknown woman above me masturbate. I unloaded a nice wad, messily on the couch. I quietly lay myself down on the bed and listen intently.

I did drift to sleep after a few hours. But I needed to know who was there. Were there others? I awoke the next morning wanting to find out. I took one of the handguns and patrolled the hall above me as best as I could.

I walked to the door where I thought I heard they moan coming from. Gun in my hand, I looked at it, felt stupid. Put the safety on and jammed it into my back pants - nothing sends a wrong message to a bonita chica like a gun in the face and, truth be told, I wasn't a gunsmith and didn't want an accident.

Knocking, I heard the door behind me, not in front of me, open.

"Freeze." She said. "Don't turn around, or I'll shoot."

Fuck! I thought. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

She pushed my face up against the door and took the gun from me. Her thighs pressed into my thighs, like an over eager coo frisking a perp. Am I a perp?

"Well," I began, "is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" I felt her relax, maybe a slight guffaw before I continued, "It's nice to know I'm not the only one left." I started to turn my neck around. It hadn't been but a few days but my eyes certainly were sore and she was damn easy on them as I got a full look when she backed off, knowing I was more of a bumbling dolt than threat.

Dressed in just a simple tank and sweatpants, she looked like heaven. I know that sounds overly simple but they hung off her in the right way. No bra, sweats clinging to her hips, her curly brown hair just dipping below her shoulders a few inches. Laser green eyes.

She caught me staring.

"Don't get any funny ideas or I'll be the only one left." She pointed the gun at my crotch.

"It might be the biggest one left out there." I tried to joke.

"Doubt it." She said flatly but then gave a little grin.

We walked down to the abandoned lobby for 'neutral' ground.

We covered the basics. I was Ned, she Trixie. She didn't like that I called it a stripper name but said her real name was Beatrice. We decided that neither was a threat and discussed our plans for finding other survivors.

We followed each other down to Virginia Beach. Again, a desolate place like each city we'd been to. Nothing was doing. So we broke into a Walmart and got some long distance radios so we could talk to each other on the long rides.

We had a lot in common and she tolerated my poor jokes. Oh, and she was quite attractive with all the curves in the right places. Maybe it was the realization that we might be the only ones out there but I was hoping she was feeling some of the same things I was.

We filled up our gas tanks, and discussed where we were going to next. She wanted to go to Avon, out in the Outer Banks. She had a grandmother who may still be alive though she was prepared if she wasn't. I told her I'd follow her if she wanted the company.

We took the long root, through D.C., down to Richmond and then through Norfolk but no, nothing doing. No signs of life where there should have been. Anyone else must have been hunkered down. Not me, I now was a connoisseur of robbing friggen Sam's Clubs.

We made it. I started getting bored of beef jerky but it lasted and had so much protein in it. I wondered if Trixie would come around to wanting my protein shakes. Side note: if you didn't pick up on the pun, close the window, we are done, reader.

I knew she would come out crying. I gave her space to search the house alone but sure enough she motioned me over. Her eyes all red. I kissed her forehead, hugged her and rocked her back and forth.

Fortunately, grandma had a working grill and an oceanfront property. So I had Trix (better than Trixie) kick back with some old, dusty Myers rum bottle while I boiled water on a propane grill and made linguine and red sauce. Surely I could have dug up some clams but that was effort I didn't have after all the driving.

Dark clouds were rolling in from the southwest and I could hear some boomers far in the distance. Trix was getting silly, as was I. Later, I escorted her to bed, she tried to convince me to stay.

"Trix, I won't let you take advantage of me till the morning when your hangover has abated... but I'll cuddle and you'll probably feel my completely average, but perhaps biggest on Earth, erection in the morning."

"I know it's not the biggest," she giggled and continued "I usually do depend on my prey to be cocked when I take advantage..." and she drifted off to sleep.

Puzzled. Perplexed.

But I wasn't going to let that stop me from being the big spoon on such a nice thick ass. She drifted off to sleep while I stroked her side, her hip, her thigh. She'd purr on occasion and she shoved that butt right up against my perpetually hard member. She'd know what was there.

She woke me in the morning, my cock was in her mouth, bobbing up and down, not gagging, and kicking the underside of my flared out, veiny cock... that was already drooling copious precum.

"Fuckin heavin..." I groggily moaned. She took me to the base again, making eye contact all the way. It wasn't a sloppy-slut blow job, it was romantic and giving. She wanted me to feel good but I knew she also was getting pleasure out of pleasuring me.

She stopped and purred and me, a jungle cat.

"It'll do," she said with a wry smile.

"Let me help you," I said while reaching for her hips, tugging my fingers into her waistband and pulling her up closer to me.

As her body moved up closer to mine, I could feel her muscular thighs. Strong, thick, I knew they'd be smooth.

She was now at a 90 degree angle from me.

"Trix, make this easy and pull those off." My hand crept up the back of her thigh and rested on her plump ass, I started kneading her cheek.

"I want to please you. Please let me please you with my mouth. It'll make me feel good to give to another human."

Her eyes bore into mine. I knew for whatever reason that it was a big step for her.

Silently, she stopped sucking me. Stood and turned, her tank-top came off. Her skin was like honey and caramel, she had big-wide dark nipples and her breasts looked very full but were not as big as her butt.

She turned and winked and she seductively bent over, I was enjoying her performance and tugging on myself.

"Fuck, Trix, you're killing me. Your ass is like heaven. I need to bury my face there."

She pushed her finger back telling me to stop. Again, silently, she stood, her back still to me. She looked back at me and this time it wasn't coquettishly, it was shy, concerned.

"Trix, we don't have to if you're not ready. Let's go walk on the beach and find some grub."

I was already making way to get off the bed and put my erection aside but, as I stood, she kissed me and pushed me back down to the bed. She climbed atop me, kissing me deep. Our tongues entangled.

But I could feel it rest on my belly. Her eyes opened as we kissed. She knew I knew and I looked back, continued kissing and winked. Our tongues volleyed for position, finding their natural place, swirling one another.

I kissed down her salty neck to her breasts. First licking each nipple, and squeezing each plump breast but then latching onto the nipple. She was looking down at me and I could feel her package radiating, hot like a coal stove, on my abdomen. Meanwhile, my own cock, like a fire poker, hard, lean and built for one specific task, was grinding through her thick ass cleavage; only sweat as lube.

I turned her onto her back, still kissing her breasts, nipples and chest. Up to her clavicle and down her sternum, while using my hands gently on her, tracing her sides, arms, jaw, breasts and resting on her hips as I worked my way down, past her bellybutton, kissing all the way. Where her pubic hair would have been, she was shaved and I hadn't yet looked but could feel her poking underneath my neck, she was lightly cooing.

I backed off, looked at her wide, eager eyes. She was curious, she wanted to know what I was going to do next. I looked down, her cock was the coffee bean color to her lighter, caramel colored skin. It was uncut, thick and she probably had an extra inch on me.

"I guess it wasn't a gun poking me, afterall."

I gave her a wry, playful smile and then eased my way between her thighs; I wanted to make her eyes roll up in the back of her head. I bit her inner thigh, gently and suckled, rested my head briefly on her thigh, looking at her coal colored cock from a different angle. I traced my left hand up her thigh and played with her big balls, rolling and squeezing them in my head but also formulating a plan of how to suck her big dick.

Kissing the tip, then licking the slit, I made eye contact with her. Then went down to her root, where her shaft met her balls, and really started there, sucking on her base and then with force pushing my tongue up the vein, slowly to her cockhead and then swirling the underside of my tongue over her tip.

She was moaning and encouraging me, whispers of barely intelligible "yes's" as I teased her cockhead, and, instead of slowly working my way down, I jumped from the firepit into the flame and tried to swallow her cock.

I didn't swallow it all.

I had no experience, no gag reflex (but A for effort, right?) but maybe I could go 3/4ths of the way down, and then slowly came back up; when at her tip again, I made eye contact again, she was on fire, yearning and willing me to continue. I did the sluttiest thing I could think of: I licked my lips and then, lifted her thighs up higher, rotating them until her pucker was exposed, I buried my tongue in, while stroking her shaft with one hand. I wasn't sure which tasted better, her ass or her cock. But I knew I loved hearing her moan, giving her pleasure. I licked up her taint and took her balls in my mouth, one at a time, back and forth and then licked my way up the shaft again. Her balls were tightening now, drawing up closer to her body. I got into a groove, slurping and sucking her thick cock.

"I don't want to cum yet." she said.

I sucked harder and faster. Eventually, she pushed me off and clamped her legs.

She teasingly slapped me and then grabbed my face and kissed me hard, aggressively.

"Will you give me your ass?" She said.

I cocked and eyebrow, "Is it a 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander' type of scenario?"

"Only if you haven't blown your load and still have energy to take me after I've taken you."

Reader, I was rock hard. My cock straining and balls tight just from sucking her. It was a high I cant describe but bordered on euphoria; enhanced because everything had been so bleak. Just being with her, smelling our smells was like a trance and aphrodisiac all in one.

She left the room briefly and I instinctively got on all fours, my ass maybe too eager, jutting out. Her cock was slick now, and she slowly worked her finger in my ass.

"You're going to have to shave like me before I eat this." She said very bossily as she swatted my cheek.

Soon her probing fingers turned to something thicker, knocking on my backdoor. I tried remembering all the lessons I had taught women as I had fucked their asses.

I relaxed my ass, and got more into 'downward dog' with my head upon the pillow. My hands stretched back to spread myself for her, her cockhead poking at my backdoor, nudging it open.

My well-lubed ass pushed out as she pushed in, in past my ring, and she let her flaring mushroom rest there momentarily now that she had propped me open. She applied more lube on the top of her cock and around my hole. She was patient, cooing. Telling me to relax as she eased into me. She was slowly, like a crawl, pulling herself into me. One hand, flat on my left cheek and her right hand on my hip, pulling me in. The burning was already subsiding, I was being stretched by her dong, but the more I pushed out and the more she put into me, the better it felt.

"Halfway, it is so hot you're giving yourself to me like this."

I could only grunt in return. I was hyper focused, it felt... relieving to have this done to me. The pleasure waves now starting to hit.

Soon her thick shaft was all the way in. Her balls gave my balls a little slap.

"Looks like my pet has a new home."

I moaned, it felt so good having her cock lodged deep in me. My cock was basically drooling cum, like a spigot that had been left on a trickle. She flexed her cock in me, I whimpered in lust and shoved my ass back at her.

She slowly eased out, leaving maybe two inches. Then she pushed it back in, firm but not hard, not like I was some loose slut. She got in that routine, balls deep firm then slowly pulling almost out but not past my ring. After a few moments, she was picking up steam, I had been moving my upper body several times going from my elbows to my face to my hands. It was a workout I wasn't used to as she sawed he cock in and out of me.

There was no background noise, we weren't really talking. Just the air becoming filled with our sweat, our lovemaking sounds and grunts. The air was humid, I was sweating and in euphoria. I hoped the same for her as her dark cock pounded my asshole into submission.

"Fuck," she cried. "Where do you want my load?"

"In me." I wanted to say breed me but thought that was too far. My cock was aching, my balls were full and she increased her tempo.

"Fuck I need this." She shoved my head back down, animalistically, grabbing both my hips and now basically ramming me full length and hard. Her cock head pulling all the way, she looked at my gaping hole and shoved it in.

Thats when it happened, I came.

I shot a huge wad into the bed and fully collapsed into the mess. Enhanced by my orgasm, she fucked harder. I could feel her erupt, jettisoning her cum deep in my now well-fucked man cunt. Ropes of cum hitting my bowel walls. I could feel it, hot, boiling cum. My ass now making sloshing and quiffing noises. I was turning into her slut bottom with just one fuck.

She collapsed on me, her cock still in my ass, her tits firmly pressed into my back, he lips resting on my neck.

"You were so good, baby." She whispered to me, as we bow shifted to our sides, her cock still lodged in me.

"I've never had such pleasure, Trix. That was the best orgasm I've had and I didn't touch myself."

"Next time will be better." She said, then she bit my ear. And starting pumping.

"I love fucking a hole already filled with my cum."

Her cock got harder. I could feel it expand in me.

"I need you, Ned. I'm sorry, I need you again," she started sweet but ended with, "NOW."

Somehow I knew she wanted me on my back, my knees up to my face. My limp cock paled in comparison with how I watched her mount me, aiming her thick dark snake into my messy hole.

She teased it. Up and down and in circles around my surely swollen asshole, it felt good. I felt like a slut; perhaps this was a personal revelation for me. I wanted to be her slut.

It was so hot, Dear Reader, my body covered in my own cum, her lined up and ready to push deep into me again. Her commanding presence and big breasts and beautiful facing looking down at me, satisfied as she now buried her self into me.

I knew I must be looser than before and I didn't want to be a dead-fuck. I flexed my anal muscles on her when she was fully in and encouraged her.

"Do you like your new personal man pussy, Trix?"

She gave me five big thrusts but the pulled out, pivoting and furiously stroking her beautiful cock over my face. Her load shot out one, two, three strong spurts onto my face and I was able to open up for the last one and catch some of her sweet cum in my mouth. It was salty, strong but had a sweet finish.

Fuck, was I a cum connoisseur, now? Maybe I would be, for her.

12